Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taiwan: The Strange Transparent Being

Ligia Cabus

My mother is a qualified professional photographer. She is retired but she did the old school stuff, you know, film and dark rooms and processing, nothing digital. She said the picture, based on a quick viewing, looks like a film picture, not digital. Which makes the chance of a photographical anomaly much, much, higher. She also said, based on the quick "full picture" that the 'creature' if it was real, would be huge based on it's size + distance from the photographer. While that isn't impossible, it does mean certain things must be fact, such as good circulation systems and so on.

She agrees it's strange but would need the original for a better look and not the Youtube link I sent her. Who knows though.

It was captured. A group named quantreia captured it. They were formerly called the not original 7. They have been tracking these things for 10 years, and all are college grads with a lot of money. It is captured, and is being researched. A meeting is scheduled soon to get with other important people. A press release will be out in 30 to 60 days.

I am certainly no skeptic--not by any stretch of the imagination--since I know that alien craft and remains have definitely been recovered by the U.S. military, but in cases like these I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like 1

Where is the spaceship?

If you look through the old records, there have always been a fair number of "entity" cases without any craft or UFO being reported.

What am I supposed to be seeing again?

I can see blue sky and clouds behind the figure in the clearer still shot, but only behind it. If it's see-through, shouldn't I be able to, you know, see through it?

Looks to me like a simple exposure effect from shooting a light or reflective object against a bright background.

i believe in UFOs and E.Ts honestly i do!i'm not really sure at the moment if its real but i will keep a open mind and wait to see what the pros have to say and the people studying it.it looks kinda fake but looks could be deceiving thats why so ill wait for official results:)i hope it is a alien though guys!!!

I can't help it, I have to say it--It's PREDATOR.

uhmmmm intresting i believe its real ! till its proven ! fake :D

Fake, look at the ground, it has that transparant edge to. Just a normal person with a weird effect from the camera.

I was thinking Sid, from Ice Age, with a cloaking device.

Sid-3-icon.png

Thats the Ticket Mangoze ! I thought that too ! Those pesky Aliens and the Cloaking Coats !

This one is easy to me.

It's a wall with paint peeling off.

Edited by kampz

Obviously the camera is out of focus and it's a hiker.... sigh..

that hiker would be the size of a giraffe, look at the whole picture, tht thin is huge.

i believe in UFOs and E.Ts honestly i do!i'm not really sure at the moment if its real but i will keep a open mind and wait to see what the pros have to say and the people studying it.it looks kinda fake but looks could be deceiving thats why so ill wait for official results:)i hope it is a alien though guys!!!

Having seen UFOs with my own eyes. I would says it's more than likely to be ET since I know of no man made technology that can do what I saw. Hopefully we will be proven right in our lifetime.

As for this photo, webbed hand? and near water. This thing must love them fishes :lol:

it looks much like the silhouette of a man with hat on and handkerchief in his hand. But he does not look invisible to me, he kind of looks like he's in the midst of heat waves.

Not sure whether it's an alien, ghost, demon or reptilian. But it definitely looks like it's sporting those Beats by Dre headphones.

I'm hoping most people aren't serious and posting replies saying this is actually an Alien, Ghost or something paranormal. Without having to edit, using photo diagnostic tools, and simply looking at the picture for 5 seconds I can deduce this is nothing more than a photographic anomoly. Whether it was intentional or fake that, I am sure, we will never know.

"How can you be certain?" You may be asking, well, good question my friends! The same transparent halo is seen in many other parts of this photograph. The biggest artifact is the ground. The transparent halo mirrors the line of the ground and is found in other parts of this image as well. Sorry everyone, this simply is either a hoax or just a photograph mishap.