Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shattering the Myths of Darwin's Theory

Big Bad Voodoo

But junk DNA is VERY much old mistake. :tu:

Right. Last ditch attempt.

What is your actual argument? Because a quick run through the last 5 or pages seems to suggest you simply don't have one.

Everything is transitionary is cop out evolutionist use, since they never found an actual intermediary specie.

Someone said polar bears might evolve in to whales due to enviromental pressures.....based on that, why are those species on verge of extinction (enviromental pressures etc) evolve to adapt to the pressures and evolve? Why aren't certain whales evolving to land animals since their current habitat is dangerous ie whale fishing etc. Animals facing extinction just become extinct why are they not evolving?

A comment so far removed from reality it almost isn't worth addressing, save to say you used a lot of words where "I do not understand evolution" would have sufficed.

• Like 1

What is your actual argument? Because a quick run through the last 5 or pages seems to suggest you simply don't have one.

Ofcourse thats your conclusion. Because you cant get different conclusion when you dont have pattience to read.

But you are right. Last few pages this become deabte about person not arguments.So its pointless to have discussion with you, imho.

To tell you the truth Im sad that I try to perceived you differently.

Go chop some wood.

Edited by the L

Everything is transitionary is cop out evolutionist use, since they never found an actual intermediary specie.

Someone said polar bears might evolve in to whales due to enviromental pressures.....based on that, why are those species on verge of extinction (enviromental pressures etc) evolve to adapt to the pressures and evolve? Why aren't certain whales evolving to land animals since their current habitat is dangerous ie whale fishing etc. Animals facing extinction just become extinct why are they not evolving?

There is no intermediary species because they are all intermediary. Every single fossil is a missing link to the previous stage. Small changes over time. Let's say you want a full fossil record for humans for the last million years. If a new generation is born every 30 years, you would need 33,333 in perfect sequence. I'm

Not sure there are even that many scientists studying it, not to mention the emense task of finding the rare circumstances that preserve bones. As of yet we have uncovered all sorts of proto humins and related spices with common ancestors.

There are all kinds of dead ends in evolution. Animals rarely evolve out of fast changes. We are currently in a mass extinction caused by humans.

The polar bear was evolving, it has webbed feat and everything, but it will not be able to keep up with changes. If any of them survive it wil probably revert back to a land based animal.

A good example in California is the rattle snake. They are evolving not to rattle because since people moved here we have been killing rattle snakes when we hear them. If people keep killing them but their population can handle the pressure, you would probably see their identifying features from other snakes slowly disappear.

Just look at a whale skeleton, it's obvious it's flipper used to be some sort of paw for land based walking. Some of them even have little hind legs I think.

Frogs live in water and on land, so do gators.

I think where some io the confusion is, is that people think changing environments force organisms to evolve. This is untrue, it really dosnt have anything to do with the environment. Animals just change, it's only the changes that help them reproduce that stay because they can pass on that trait. If they can no longer reproduce themselves, then extinction occurres. This is what usually happens. Only those that win the mutation lottery as a population can continue.

i think that youll be very interested in reading this discussion

Optional={option} and content=http://manhood101.co....php?f=16&t=407

Well the was about as interesting as watching a drunk trying to disembowel themselves. That prof.plum is a right old f wit.

Ofcourse thats your conclusion. Because you cant get different conclusion when you dont have pattience to read.

But you are right. Last few pages this become deabte about person not arguments.So its pointless to have discussion with you, imho.

To tell you the truth Im sad that I try to perceived you differently.

Go chop some wood.

So, really - no argument.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can polar bear become whale in given time?

The polar bear itself? No. Its distant off-spring? Yes, of course, given enough time. "Time" is the concept you don´t seem to grasp.

Having a real-life creationist here is like discovering a cargo cult in one´s backyard. Fascinating, LOL

• Like 2