Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

from where FSA come from

the-Unexpected-Soul

this is the least graphic video around, i can post hundreds of videos that can make you see nightmares, but i was PMed not to post graphic videos

this video is leaked from one of Assad soldiers, its a missiles launcher have lunched around 40 missiles on one city, just imagine the civilians when the rockets have fallen on them and tell me if they should not join the FSA and ask for the head of Assad

and believe it or not, the dead civilians is exactly the dead "terrorists" who he say he is fighting, that to me was actually more shocking to me than the actual dyeing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1QPTlKr9vg

• Like 1

Soul, I have seen a report that Assad might create an "Alawite state" in a portion of Syria and protect it with chemical weapons. Have you heard of anything like that within Syria?

Soul, I have seen a report that Assad might create an "Alawite state" in a portion of Syria and protect it with chemical weapons. Have you heard of anything like that within Syria?

no i didn't hear such thing, how ever i heard that tomorrow he will make a speech he call it the "solution speech" and i think he want to make a compromise if they waited until 2014 and let him enter elections with other rivals, the idiot thinks that he gave us something by letting an election with rivals occur, the people is boiling they want him hanged, and he want to trade the lifes of over 50000 people, destroyed cities, billions lost of the economy, with him possibly steeling the election again and that is after a year, the FSA should do something tomorrow or millions of Syrians might pass out.

but i'm not sure about the speech it could be a rumor

• Like 1

So the fsa are born from tyrants bombing and shelling their homes,killing their loved ones ,and in turn creating a resistance that seeks revenge, and resorts to "terrorist" acts against a far superior power?

Why does this sound like Gaza??

So the fsa are born from tyrants bombing and shelling their homes,killing their loved ones ,and in turn creating a resistance that seeks revenge, and resorts to "terrorist" acts

yes, but the FSA try as hard as possible to hit only military bases, and target military and government figures who is convicted of killing innocent syrians, the regiem forces is who comet "terrorist" acts, because they basically target civilians

• Like 2

So the fsa are born from tyrants bombing and shelling their homes,killing their loved ones ,and in turn creating a resistance that seeks revenge, and resorts to "terrorist" acts against a far superior power?

Why does this sound like Gaza??

What are you saying? Are you seriously arguing that Assad is a better solution than the FSA?

yes, but the FSA try as hard as possible to hit only military bases, and target military and government figures who is convicted of killing innocent syrians, the regiem forces is who comet "terrorist" acts, because they basically target civilians

This is inherently untrue. The FSA do not, as you claim, try to only hit non-population centres - they have even blew up buses. Anyone with an internet connection could tell you that. Both sides have no qualms over bombing civilians. Hold no illusions over this.

This is inherently untrue. The FSA do not, as you claim, try to only hit non-population centres - they have even blew up buses. Anyone with an internet connection could tell you that. Both sides have no qualms over bombing civilians. Hold no illusions over this.

you are true to certain extent, however the terror of assad is far more worse than FSA, there is no compare, and if i have to continue with this conversation, i might need to post graphic videos, to get the idea clear

I can understand why you want to tell the world of how bad Assad is, agree he needs to go but if you have already been warned I wouldn't be posting graphic videos. There are kids on here.