Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why havent we gone back to the Moon yet?

stevemagegod

Everything's faked! We have no proof of anything! Because the second it leaves your sight, all you have is your testimonial.

That what UFOs skeptic have been saying along haven't they?

That what UFOs skeptic have been saying along haven't they?

I mean, everything. Like, my bed might not exist to anyone else, but it exists to me, all y'all have is my word for it. Everything's false! Everything's true!

I mean, everything. Like, my bed might not exist to anyone else, but it exists to me, all y'all have is my word for it. Everything's false! Everything's true!

It's true, how does anyone know you even own a bed. :lol: The receipt of your purchases can be fake too.

Pfft, like I pay for things.

We all have to pay, or way or another, don't we? nice pic btw :tu:

We never went a first time.

I mean as much as a want to believe we did go, not sending any one back for over 41 years tells me we never went the first time. I just don't see the logic of not sending people back when are technology is safer and better.

You can put man-made objects on the Moon without having men on the Moon. You can't prove that it was placed there by some using their hand.

Testimonials of just a few men supposedly walked on the Moon is not as strong as testimonials of millions and millions all over the world of different social and economical background that have seen UFOs.

Do you really think that if the US did not go to the moon that Russia would not know that? And if that did happen, do you really think that during the space race that Russia would keep Mum for the US and look like the loser in that race?

I honestly think a snowball had a far better chance of surviving hell.

I am as serious as many of the skeptics of UFOs. I am using the same logic as them. I just want hard evidence. Since many demanded spaceship land on their yard or alien body, I just demand to be taken to the Moon. Only then will I believe it :D

No, not the same logic at all. UFO skeptics want scientific evidence, of which there is literally tons of for the Apollo landings. If you think the Command Module Columbia isn't hard evidence (which you can see with your very own eyes at the Smithsonian) you're not being skeptical, you're being cynical.

• Like 1

I think with any planet we want to stay on or build a base would have to have water, to much to ship water there

:tu:

And most likely why Mars was a front runner. Now that we have found water on the moon, the real estate value is picking up.

LINK - Japan Moon Base by 2030

LINK - Russian Permanent base 2027 - 2032

LINK - Gingrich promises US Moon base by 2020

Do you really think that if the US did not go to the moon that Russia would not know that? And if that did happen, do you really think that during the space race that Russia would keep Mum for the US and look like the loser in that race?

I honestly think a snowball had a far better chance of surviving hell.

Indeed the real problem is that the CT`s on this rock need to actually go and have there grey matter weighed ! Afterall the Kilogram is now not what it`s supposed to be !! As is the grey matter in these CT`s a very,very small amount of anything !

Just my Opinion ! What says you psyche101 ? I bet your going to have a grand new year , I just know it ! Cheer`s mate Texas awaits ! :tu:

you can't prove they are not under intelligent control. That's the problem with UFOs skeptics isn't it? Apparently, the only type of UFOs are dot in the sky. All the other must be CGI, so they can all be ignore, right?

You haven't seen it, so you don't believe other's testimony. But you expect everyone to believe in the word of Gov't agency and the men behind them?

If the extraordinary claims are so convincing, and for that matter, the ET claims are a small portion of overall UFO claims, then why do we have such lousy evidence?

Why can't the UFO phenomena have many answers? Why does it have to be just one?

Indeed the real problem is that the CT`s on this rock need to actually go and have there grey matter weighed ! Afterall the Kilogram is now not what it`s supposed to be !! As is the grey matter in these CT`s a very,very small amount of anything !

Just my Opinion ! What says you psyche101 ? I bet your going to have a grand new year , I just know it ! Cheer`s mate Texas awaits ! :tu:

LOL :tu: Well said! One thing these CT'ers have never done is shell out the money to buy a moon rock and test it. Much easier to make stuff up and bleat it to the ignorant.

I hope your right mate, I am looking forward to experiencing your great country!

LOL :tu: Well said! One thing these CT'ers have never done is shell out the money to buy a moon rock and test it. Much easier to make stuff up and bleat it to the ignorant.

I hope your right mate, I am looking forward to experiencing your great country!

THe trip of a life time is first taken by that first plunge into the Unknown ! Dont be shy,Step Large,Step Out of the comfort zone ! We shall Look deep into the Universe out In Davis Mountians ! Great observatory ! Great Steaks Too Out that way ! Make it So Captin !

• Like 1

If the extraordinary claims are so convincing, and for that matter, the ET claims are a small portion of overall UFO claims, then why do we have such lousy evidence?

Why can't the UFO phenomena have many answers? Why does it have to be just one?

I never said it had to be one answer. It depend on the type of UFOs. A ball of light isn't the same as a solid object. Their origin could very well be different.

As for the lousy evidence. It's hard to get evidence from someone a whole lot smarter with technology beyond human understanding. If they don't want you to know, all you can hope for is to see by chance. The government can hide a lot of stuff from us, and they are human (hopefully) :lol: . I would presume that ETs have more capability to hide than the gov't.

I mean as much as a want to believe we did go, not sending any one back for over 41 years tells me we never went the first time. I just don't see the logic of not sending people back when are technology is safer and better.

I guess it's also fair to ask why were they able to operate live camera on the Moon from Earth in the 60s with the landing, but now they don't even put a video camera on Curiousity to send us video of Mars? I am not the one to ask, since I was just trying to make a point with UFOs evidence and all. But I guess somebody could ask them :tu:

I never said it had to be one answer. It depend on the type of UFOs. A ball of light isn't the same as a solid object. Their origin could very well be different.

As for the lousy evidence. It's hard to get evidence from someone a whole lot smarter with technology beyond human understanding. If they don't want you to know, all you can hope for is to see by chance. The government can hide a lot of stuff from us, and they are human (hopefully) :lol: . I would presume that ETs have more capability to hide than the gov't.

So you are admitting that UFO does not = ET? If so, why does any UFO have to be ET?

Well I have pointed out more than once that the Government CT does not make any sense. You have to omit the rest of the world, and only consider the US for it to work, and that is not how things are. The UN cannot even keep the Sea Shepard out of the water.

If it is hard to get evidence, and these ET's are so secretive, why do so many people see them? Is that not the opposite of what you are suggesting? And what stops people from investigating themselves? The Government cannot stop that.

Edited by psyche101

I guess it's also fair to ask why were they able to operate live camera on the Moon from Earth in the 60s with the landing, but now they don't even put a video camera on Curiousity to send us video of Mars? I am not the one to ask, since I was just trying to make a point with UFOs evidence and all. But I guess somebody could ask them :tu:

? I Beg your pardon?

There was even a special camera for the descent. (MARDI)

The MastCam system provides multiple spectra and true-color imaging with two cameras.[50] The cameras can take true-color images at 1600×1200 pixels and up to 10 frames per second hardware-compressed, video at 720p (1280×720).

LINK

Edited by psyche101

Well I have pointed out more than once that the Government CT does not make any sense. You have to omit the rest of the world, and only consider the US for it to work, and that is not how things are. The UN cannot even keep the Sea Shepard out of the water.

If it is hard to get evidence, and these ET's are so secretive, why do so many people see them? Is that not the opposite of what you are suggesting? And what stops people from investigating themselves? The Government cannot stop that.

I don't know the extend of gov'ts working together, if any. From what we can see, gov'ts don't seem to cooperate well with each other. But the point is that gov't can hide thing from people if they want.

Many see UFOs by chance (as I did). Many claim to be abducted, and who's to say it's not true. And by ETs hiding from us, I don't mean that they make themselves invisible. It just mean that they do not announce themselves, at least to the regular folks like us. I guess they don't really care if someone see their ship because they know that those witnesses would be dismiss by the masses.

Most witness can't investigate themselves because they don't have the resources. Many that do investigate have claimed to be threaten and encounter many road blocks, and their evidences are dismiss as fabrication. I think the gov't can stop them and had.

Edited by SwampgasBalloonBoy

? I Beg your pardon?

There was even a special camera for the descent. (MARDI)

LINK

I don't know if they provide a site where we can watch live footage. I guess that what I was expecting. They can film the Moon departure with camera control from Earth, quite clear too. After many decades of research, I was expecting them to provide live footage on website for us to watch, not the edited version they released. Maybe we haven't reach that kind of technological advancement yet.

I don't know if they provide a site where we can watch live footage. I guess that what I was expecting. They can film the Moon departure with camera control from Earth, quite clear too. After many decades of research, I was expecting them to provide live footage on website for us to watch, not the edited version they released. Maybe we haven't reach that kind of technological advancement yet.

It will not be "live" so to speak as it takes about 20 minutes for the transmissions to get here, so anything we do see will be about half an hour old. But there is quite some archival footage at the NASA site. The Twitter feed is funny, curiosity has quite a sense of humour. Apparently the first message it sent when it rolled onto Martian soil was

"Great. Looking at *expletive* dirt for the next 2 years"

I have the NASA app in the IPhone, it's great for keeping up to date, and it is free.

It will not be "live" so to speak as it takes about 20 minutes for the transmissions to get here, so anything we do see will be about half an hour old. But there is quite some archival footage at the NASA site. The Twitter feed is funny, curiosity has quite a sense of humour. Apparently the first message it sent when it rolled onto Martian soil was

"Great. Looking at *expletive* dirt for the next 2 years"

I have the NASA app in the IPhone, it's great for keeping up to date, and it is free.

No, I don't expect it to be live like a car chase on the news. Some station even have like 5 second behind. :) . I was expecting a "live" stream for us to look at anytime. Well, like I said, maybe we haven't reach that point yet.

I don't know the extend of gov'ts working together, if any. From what we can see, gov'ts don't seem to cooperate well with each other. But the point is that gov't can hide thing from people if they want.

Not really, they are pretty bad at it, the most recent example would be the WMD's that the US went looking for, and never found. Nuclear testing gets a frown from the entire world, and when we are told "testing purposes" we know if that is true or not. This is global thing, people in every country see UFO's. All Governments cannot cover all instances. In fact, the Government is not all that efficient, private enterprise would be far more capable of such a thing.

Many see UFOs by chance (as I did). Many claim to be abducted, and who's to say it's not true. And by ETs hiding from us, I don't mean that they make themselves invisible. It just mean that they do not announce themselves, at least to the regular folks like us. I guess they don't really care if someone see their ship because they know that those witnesses would be dismiss by the masses.

Seen 2 myself, but no reason whatsoever to think they came from space, or were even occupied. They looked like natural phenomena to me. A third maybe that I have seen I am pretty convinced was just a satellite.

The funny thing is when they do (according to claims) announce themselves, it's to some backwater farmer who is half cut on moonshine.

If they did have a "ship" here, it will eventually get proven, and if the evidence is good, it will not be dismissed by the masses. That is the problem, on most cases ET does not even have a dog in the race, but people shoehorn him in anyway.

Can you name one case of a UFO that was tracked either

1 - entering

or

2 - leaving

the atmosphere, and heading into, or from space? Even I can track things with a telescope a pretty long way out, and millions of people point telescopes, and radio arrays at the sky every night. The last 2 Jupiter strikes were seen and reported by a fellow Aussie astronomer, called Anthony "Birdstrike" Wesley. He called NASA and told them about it, who confirmed him. The amateur contingent is massive, well armed, global, and not controlled by any body at all, no Government can control this global network. Not one, ever, has seen or recoded such a thing as a spaceship actually coming from space.

As such, I do not think it hurts to consider that which is beneath our feet before turning to the heavens for answers. After all, this is where every UFO explanation has come from that has been verified to date. Why would this trend suddenly stop?

Most witness can't investigate themselves because they don't have the resources. Many that do investigate have claimed to be threaten and encounter many road blocks, and their evidences are dismiss as fabrication. I think the gov't can stop them and had.

I am afraid they do, a Dobsonian telescope will let you see all the way to the Andromeda Galaxy for a measly $500.00. People (I am slowly working on one myself) set up arrays of wore in their backyard and set up radio telescopes. Star parties, communities, what is stopping people? No card to punch, no clock to watch, no budget to meet, no time frame.

Threats are BS. Honestly they are, and I take offence to them. These people put their lives on the line, and far too often die for us. My sister was in the RAAF. Had someone told her to shoot a civillian, I reckon she would have turned the gun on the commanding officer. If you really believe that stuff, I would suggest you ask a local Marine if the rumours could be true. But I suggest you wear a good pair of running shoes that day to avoid hospitalisation. It's UFO bunkum, and why I really dislike the UFO blinded, they accuse good people of nasty things all from behind a screen. Gutless wonders. Problem is they propagate this rubbish in so many places, some people start to believe it. It's a crying shame, and turning us against each other IMHO. I feel many areas of UFOlogy cross legal boundaries.

• Like 2

Psy, It logical to look at what beneath our feet before toward the heavens, but there are still many unanswered questions.

Maybe your sighting aren't the same as mine. Mine was during the day, so it wasn't just a point of light that I saw. While I can't be 100% sure it's ETs, but what it does seemed beyond human.

And Psy, I really hope you don't put any gov't on a pedestal as if they can do no wrong. There are many example that shown gov'ts can be deadly. Unfortunately, not everyone is like your sister. Some do follow order blindly. :no:

No, I don't expect it to be live like a car chase on the news. Some station even have like 5 second behind. :) . I was expecting a "live" stream for us to look at anytime. Well, like I said, maybe we haven't reach that point yet.

I suggest trying the NASA app on the IPhone, it's pretty good for keeping up to date with the live feeds.

I would not be surprised to see someone do something like a live cam, but I think the cost would outweigh the usefulness, unfortunately, not much happens on Mars, and the pics we get are high resolution, much better for detailed study. It would be cool, but someone has to justify the cost. If people log on once a year for 2 minutes, the cost would be too high for what we get back. And all one is likely to see if anything is a dust storm. Not so much reached the point, as far as someone paying to send a webcam to mars.

I suggest trying the NASA app on the IPhone, it's pretty good for keeping up to date with the live feeds.

I would not be surprised to see someone do something like a live cam, but I think the cost would outweigh the usefulness, unfortunately, not much happens on Mars, and the pics we get are high resolution, much better for detailed study. It would be cool, but someone has to justify the cost. If people log on once a year for 2 minutes, the cost would be too high for what we get back. And all one is likely to see if anything is a dust storm. Not so much reached the point, as far as someone paying to send a webcam to mars.

Well, it would be pretty cool to see a dust storm "live". Maybe we also get to see a martian :tsu: