Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4:44

MISTYWATERS13

Have any of you seen the movie 23 ? with Jim Carrey

every single number combination must be connected to a event 666 the anti Christ, 1.618 the golden ratio etc, so no doubt it has something to tell, I wondered that if you had a religion, it would add up to a biblical event(lots of reading) http://asvbible.com/john/4.htm hope this helps, good luck

Many years ago there was one of my favorite songs with a verse that mentioned 6:18. It seemed that number popped up a lot, or maybe I just noticed it more.

At night I always seem to check the time at 01:23 or 12:34 in the day, sure I flick over the time a couple moments per day but it's still funny, just one of those strange things :blush:

Edited by DancingCorpse

• 2 weeks later...

That film was actually based off a particular individual (very loosely). He linked one number, I believe it was 28, to every significant event in his life. So much so that he predicted his own death. On the day that he predicted he stayed in bed & awaited the time of departure. His wife came to the room to scold him for wasting the day. When she did, she found him dead. It was the exact time he predicted on the exact date that he predicted years earlier. Cause of Death? Natural causes.

Do you have any evidence of this? or is it just internet hearsay?

I couldnt find anything to support this.

Edited by Ralph7

It must be a joy to be so certain about this. Elaborate, for kicks, how or why you are.

edit: By the way, this thread was posted at 4:43 am my time, it says. So close! :P

3:13 my time :P

• 1 month later...

Oooeeeoooo....post-109094-0-38433400-1357538823_thumb.

This is most interesting because I swear on my mothers grave I didn't do that on purpose. It's just funny it should happen.. Makes you think.

This is most interesting because I swear on my mothers grave I didn't do that on purpose. It's just funny it should happen.. Makes you think.

Lol!! I thought you waited and then hit like right at 4:44 but I thought about it and you'd have to synchronize with Hawaii time.

And that's probably not as easy as it sounds! Lol