Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taiwan: The Strange Transparent Being

Ligia Cabus

Thats the Ticket Mangoze ! I thought that too ! Those pesky Aliens and the Cloaking Coats !

And Sid is exactly the type or personality to get up to all these crazy capers we hear in these ET encounters.

Yes Pallidin, I was being completely serious. Check the link out in my other post and read through the experiences this guy had and check out the illustrations he made of these praying mantis beings. Notice the large hands in the picture on this site. See how this guy drew the praying mantis's he experienced they have the same large hands in his illustration. Same with the beings I experienced. What are the chances that some policeman in Taiwan who most likely doesn't speak english came across this british guy's account and made sure to include extra large hands in his picture if this was a fabrication? I might have been skeptical if it showed a traditional grey alien but I've looked around the internet for other accounts of these beings and there is very little written about them. I'm posting this anonymously I have no interest in getting any kind of attention, I just wanted to share this because honestly I never thought I would ever see a photograph of these beings. I never experienced them in any kind of solid form they were always semi-transparent and not solid. He also has illustrations of a few other types of entities that he experienced. One of the other entities he drew, I also had some experiences with as well. This being had the head of a fly and the body of a man. I know the demon belzebub is described as the lord of the flies. Maybe our ancestors experienced this type of entity in the past and labeled it a demon and called it the lord of the flies for obvious reasons. I don't know. ATS reported on this two days ago and has a few more pictures that were enhanced of this praying mantis being. In the enhanced photo its body is green which was the color of the ones I experienced.

It looks like something created by heat, as another user has stated. I live in the desert, and this effect has happened before. Should be interested to hear how they debunk this one.

(and I love parapsychology, so it's not that I don't 'believe' in entities. I registered so people do not spread misinformation.)

Edited by Saru
Removed drug reference

Obviously the camera is out of focus and it's a hiker.... sigh..

it pretty much can be everything, that's a given....but how can you be shure that it "obviously" is a hiker?

Being realistic, it's more than likely an effect that occurred in the picture taking process. Simply the ghosted image of a guy wearing a hat holding something. Notice the ground exhibits the same effect as the person.

The picture is obviously an ordinary person walking through a thick fog toward sunrise. This is why they are lit up brightly in front. The background is completely white from fog. The fog between the camera and the person is causing all the "transparent" effects. Sunrise? Because fog rarely happens at sunset. Its a cool picture anyway. Should be winning something at a photo contest. Not stirring up mysteries.

Still every day I tune into the evening news. Hoping to see them intervewing an actual alien. Maybe in my lifetime, fingers crossed.

It has too much of a drawn look to it for me to believe it is real. But it is still very interesting.

This finally gave me a reason to register on this site after two years of reading as a alternative news source. I have had experiences with these beings. This is what is described as a praying mantis entity. I knew nothing about these until i went through my experiences with them a few years ago. Extraterestial? Maybe. Demonic? Definitely. If you guys think I'm BSing after googling "praying mantis alien" I came across this website: (http://www.ufobc.ca/...antis/index.htm) This picture shows how I experienced them, they were semi-cloaked. I could see through them like the alien in the movie predator. Even though they appeared transparent I was able to make out the different colors in their appearance. I found the previously mentioned website, this guy on the outskirts of London who experienced them is an artist who did a fairly good job of representing them from memory. If you notice in the picture the policeman took how the hands of the being are extra big? Look how the artist represented them as well. This is not a hoax people, these are actual beings that are visiting us. It only took a few times where people laughed in my face that I just clammed up about it and never mentioned it again even though I continued to have experiences over the course of several months.These things were pretty frustrating because they wouldn't leave me alone for months. They weren't solid so I couldn't punch, stab or shoot them. Im 6'2 and 230 lb. an ex-con. I'm not scared of much and these beings didn't scare me just annoyed the Hell out of me. When these experiences began I was outside one day and saw what looked like an upside down white road flare floating around about 30-40 ft above my head. As I looked up at it, it quickly flipped around and shot a red-laser into my eye, like my eye was being scanned at a check-out at a grocery store. I don't know maybe I was identified by some kind of retinal scan? Idk. When they touched me I would experience a numbing tingling sensation. When I lay in bed and they would mess with me while I tried to go to sleep I would get this sensation where it felt like someone was holding a long strand of hair or fine string and dangling it so it lightly brushed my face, I don't know how else to describe it.

You can check out more Praying Mantis alien cases here:

http://sites.google.com/site/topsecretresearch/Alien-Images/et_data/mantis

Wow...Those long arms and hands got my attention...They kinda look like the arm and hand in one of my posted pictures that someone pointed out to me today...

If you look through the old records, there have always been a fair number of "entity" cases without any craft or UFO being reported.

What makes a thing a ghost, cryptid or alien though?

Is this a ghost? If it is, it is one of the more convincing simply because I still do not understand why Ghosts wear clothes, clothes do not have souls. I keep trying to channel Marilyn Monroe. Clothed or not, I am good if she shows up.

i know it, we all know it: Cool story, cool photo, but most likely this, too, will soon be "officially" called a fake or explained away by a theory a majority can agree on.

I just wonder how people here can call it an "obvious fake" or "obvious random hiker in the fog" or "obviously a mantis alien(???)" by just looking at this one picture that could be ANYTHING....

what happened to the baltic sea anomaly, btw???

They called it off due to weather conditions. We have to wait roughly nine months now for any answers...

• Like 1

thank you...at least there's still SOMETHING happening there... ;)

i know it, we all know it: Cool story, cool photo, but most likely this, too, will soon be "officially" called a fake or explained away by a theory a majority can agree on.

I just wonder how people here can call it an "obvious fake" or "obvious random hiker in the fog" or "obviously a mantis alien(???)" by just looking at this one picture that could be ANYTHING....

We all agreed it was the Millenium Falcon ;)

• Like 1

We all agreed it was the Millenium Falcon ;)

oh great, then disney owns it now and we NEVER EVER hear of it again! :D

Remember when 'pics' were all that were required? Sooner or later it'll be 'I had to be there, or it didn't happen'.

You win this thread.

• Like 1

You win this thread.

She's good like that. :-)

A few people have already suggested it, but I'm sure it's a rendering problem with the camera. The horizon is distorted as well and can probably be duplicated with a low apature.