Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I god?

Koreyomg

I can understand that but I wonder why nothing happened for me, I mean Im not a skeptic, I believe there are things that cant be seen with the naked eye and that there are higher dimensions.

Well as I understand it some believe that the soul goes through a period of sleep when you die to prepare itself for the afterlife. Perhaps that may be why most see nothing. That I would still like to figure out myself. :hmm:

Well as I understand it some believe that the soul goes through a period of sleep when you die to prepare itself for the afterlife. Perhaps that may be why most see nothing. That I would still like to figure out myself. :hmm:

They say you can gain those experiances by taking this drug called DMT, also what are your views on that. they say that in the brain resides this thing that gives off those feelings but in such low doses that most people dont realize thats what it is.

I'm just happy to be human here on this planet right now. Once I'm done exploring this, then maybe I'll have time to contemplate whether I'm god or not. Frankly, I don't think i want the responsibility, but I'm pretty sure there's plenty of people willing to tackle that.

All in all there is no more responsibility to being god than being human. Simply because man is god already. In the bible we are told that man was created in, not only in the image, but the likeness of god. This suggests that we are all gods. I believe that we all have the ability to perform the very same miracles that the jesus in the bible did. Before he performed each of his miracles he always asked "do you believe?" Belief is a powerful thing. When one learns to control one's mind, and unlock his/her full potential, and learns to believe in the impossible, amazing things can happen.

They say you can gain those experiances by taking this drug called DMT, also what are your views on that. they say that in the brain resides this thing that gives off those feelings but in such low doses that most people dont realize thats what it is.

I am going in the summer to do a spirit walk using peyote. Which induces a similar spiritual experience. I saw the documentary on netflix called DMT: The Spirit Molecule. If you haven't seen it I suggest you do. But yes DMT is a natural element found in all living things. They say its how animals can communicate with plants. IT is released in our bodies in small doses when we sleep.

Each one of us is part of God, in much the same way that our cells are part of us. Each one of us is like a cell in God's body.

Quote from Mellen Thomas Benedict's NDE:

"The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source. So the light was showing me the Higher Self matrix. And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being."

http://near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html

Excerpt from Michelle M's NDE description:

"I remember understanding the others here.. as if the others here were a part of me too. As if all of it was just a vast expression of me. But it wasn't just me, it was .. gosh this is so hard to explain.. it was as if we were all the same. As if consciousness were like a huge being. The easiest way to explain it would be like all things are all different parts of the same body."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/michelle_m%27s_nde.htm

It's sort of like the holodeck on the Star Trek Enterprise. All the characters on the holodeck are projections from the Ship's computer. They are generated by the computer and who they are is stored in the computer hard drive.

Art

• Like 1

The drug DMT is a chemical recreation, an artificial copy, if you will, of the actual natural chemical that is produced in the brain. It is what gives us dreams, and our imagination, they are fueled by DMT. When we sleep, this hallucinogen is released and it creates our dreams. When we die, all the DMT in our brains is released at once, and we essentially have a really bad trip that is based on what we percieve as the "afterlife" I do agree, that is why you never hear of a muslim having a christian-based NDE.

The drug DMT is a chemical recreation, an artificial copy, if you will, of the actual natural chemical that is produced in the brain. It is what gives us dreams, and our imagination, they are fueled by DMT. When we sleep, this hallucinogen is released and it creates our dreams. When we die, all the DMT in our brains is released at once, and we essentially have a really bad trip that is based on what we percieve as the "afterlife" I do agree, that is why you never hear of a muslim having a christian-based NDE.

Is this just what you think or do you have some scientific proof of that?

I am going in the summer to do a spirit walk using peyote. Which induces a similar spiritual experience. I saw the documentary on netflix called DMT: The Spirit Molecule. If you haven't seen it I suggest you do. But yes DMT is a natural element found in all living things. They say its how animals can communicate with plants. IT is released in our bodies in small doses when we sleep.

I would advise NOT taking Peyote. Read A Separate Reality by Carlos Castaneda.

There is fact there, yes. DMT is a natural chemical that causes us to have vivid dreams. And the drug is a complex recreation of that chemical. Scientific research has shown that when you are near death that your brain releases all the DMT which is the cause of people's NDE's.

• Like 1

There is fact there, yes. DMT is a natural chemical that causes us to have vivid dreams. And the drug is a complex recreation of that chemical. Scientific research has shown that when you are near death that your brain releases all the DMT which is the cause of people's NDE's.

I'd like to read some of that Scientific Research...got a link?

Each one of us is part of God, in much the same way that our cells are part of us. Each one of us is like a cell in God's body.

Quote from Mellen Thomas Benedict's NDE:

"The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source. So the light was showing me the Higher Self matrix. And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being."

http://near-death.co...arnation04.html

Excerpt from Michelle M's NDE description:

"I remember understanding the others here.. as if the others here were a part of me too. As if all of it was just a vast expression of me. But it wasn't just me, it was .. gosh this is so hard to explain.. it was as if we were all the same. As if consciousness were like a huge being. The easiest way to explain it would be like all things are all different parts of the same body."

http://www.nderf.org...lle_m's_nde.htm

It's sort of like the holodeck on the Star Trek Enterprise. All the characters on the holodeck are projections from the Ship's computer. They are generated by the computer and who they are is stored in the computer hard drive.

Art

It's an interesting take on the notion of being "Created in God's Image". So often (mostly) it is proposed that this means we are created to look like God but I have very very often wondered and am coming to believe we are created from the image in his mind, as in the product of imagination - creating images in the mind.

I'd like to read some of that Scientific Research...got a link?

I think there is scientific proof backing that up, Ill try and find some links

I think there is scientific proof backing that up, Ill try and find some links

Actually I think all it is, is a theory it would be really hard to prove as a fact but from things iv read about DMT and NDE's they sound very similar.

When we die, all the DMT in our brains is released at once...

That is what I heard when I saw that documentary.

Care to explain?

snapback.pngjoc, on 12 January 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Care to explain?

Peyote is a very powerful hallucinogen. It can be very unpredictable. I would advise putting your body and mind through such an experience without some research and deep insight into what you are doing. A Separate Reality is a book written by Carlos Castaneda about a man named Don Juan who is an Indian with a lot of Peyote experience.

Edited by joc