Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is there more to John 19:26, 19:27 and 19:30?

Marcion Meets E. Sibyl

And why do you consider it "grief" for Mary to be taken in by John as family?

Some of his family did convert, later on, we don't know when, we don't even know if it was during the Pentacost, it could have been a number of years later. The bible is silent on the subject, we cannot guess when.

We do know, that Jesus chose this path for Mary, as was his responsability and right as head of the family.

Widows had no protection if family turned away from them. They would have had to rely on charity from strangers. Jesus in my opion merely prevented such a situation. The fact that He did command John to take her in, is enough circumstancial evidence that his family could not be relied upon.

This in itself tells us that his brothers and sisters had turned away from Jesus and Mary, who was his follower. Later on there would have been joy, when they did convert, we only know of James, Joseph (Joses), Judas and Simon, we don't know if any of his sisters converted later on. What we can gather though is at the time of his death, none of them could be counted on by Jesus in looking after his mother.

We can of course be all metaphysical about it, but the actual circumstances according to the text are those laid out for us.

Hello Jor-el,

[And why do you consider it "grief" for Mary to be taken in by John as family?] Of course, "widows had no protection if family turned away from them." Therefore, you have to consider "shame" to the family, especially the male line -- so that your brothers/sons DO NOT turn away.

[We can of course be all metaphysical about it, but the actual circumstances according to the text are those laid out for us.So, you have to ask yourself why did Jesus said these words?] Yes, I'm going by the texts "laid out for us," and my theory. After all, God came to the world via Jesus -- playing the ROLE of a human being. If that's not a metaphysical occurence, then my belief in Christ is totally pointless.

[1st that he did not believe his siblings could take better care of his mother than the people who followed him right to the end.]

Again, you still haven't answered my question: "Is this in the Bible?" Where?

Peace.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u

Jesus` brothers were his believers, James took over the minstery after Jesus had died. Jesus brothers were much younger then him, and he as the oldest took care of them, I think the reason Jesus gave his consin John Mark the care of his mother, because he was a older male member of the family and was more in a better position to take care of her,and in my opinion John mark was the frist to write of Jesus, the gospel of Mark, who was the only male to be at the cross.

My guess:):

Edited by docyabut2

Jesus brothers were much younger then him, and he as the oldest took care of them

Hi docyabut2,

How much younger? Also, could you please tell us where to find it in the Bible?

Thank you for posting.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u

Hello Jor-el,

Of course, "widows had no protection if family turned away from them." Therefore, you have to consider "shame" to the family, especially the male line -- so that your brothers/sons DO NOT turn away.

It depends on the family and what you consider to be shame... I would have to say that the male line would not have refused to take her in, they would just have felt obligated to do so, not because they wanted to do so. To them, Jesus and their mother were considered crazy. They did not accept Jesus ministry, they did not accept that their "mother" had been duped by someone they considered a false prophet. They did not want to associate with her.

To avoid shame, they would have taken her in, but it would have been against their will.

Yes, I'm going by the texts "laid out for us," and my theory. After all, God came to the world via Jesus -- playing the ROLE of a human being. If that's not a metaphysical occurence, then my belief in Christ is totally pointless.

There is a problem with that perspective. God did not come to the world via Jesus "Playing a Role of a human being". Jesus WAS a human being in every respect. If he weren't then nothing he did on the cross would count for anything. Only the seed of Adam could rightfully take the place of "the Lamb".

Jesus is Jesus, God is God, Jesus is simply the manifestation of the Godhead in the physcial realm. Not of God, but of the Godhead. They are intertwined, but they are also seperate entities in their own right.

Again, you still haven't answered my question: "Is this in the Bible?" Where?

Peace.

Paul

Word for word? No it isn't in the bible. You won't find a verse citation. but it is implicit in the act and meaning of the verses you quoted, especially when you read other verses regarding Jesus' family and what they thought of him.

Jesus` brothers were his believers, James took over the minstery after Jesus had died. Jesus brothers were much younger then him, and he as the oldest took care of them, I think the reason Jesus gave his consin John Mark the care of his mother, because he was a older male member of the family and was more in a better position to take care of her,and in my opinion John mark was the frist to write of Jesus, the gospel of Mark, who was the only male to be at the cross.

My guess:):

James became leader of the church much later, none of his brothers were present at the crucifixion although some of his indirict family was (cousins). Thus James could not possibly have taken over any ministry. He is not mentioned until later in Acts as head of the Jerusalem church. That was around 10 years later.

Hello Jor-el.

It depends on the family and what you consider to be shame... I would have to say that the male line would not have refused to take her in, they would just have felt obligated to do so, not because they wanted to do so. They did not accept Jesus ministry, they did not accept that their "mother" had been duped by someone they considered a false prophet. They did not want to associate with her.

To avoid shame, they would have taken her in, but it would have been against their will.

Would, that hypothetical precursor. I want facts, man, especially since I've already given you my theory. Otherwise, create your own. And the fact remains: the sons did convert. Therefore...what...is...your...point. If you're in a different religion, then I will understand your POV. I'm not here to convert you. I'm here to share with you why I became a Christian.

To them (Jesus' brothers), Jesus and their mother were considered crazy. Where is this in the Bible? Or, did you get your facts online?

There is a problem with that perspective. God did not come to the world via Jesus "Playing a Role of a human being". Jesus WAS a human being in every respect. If he weren't then nothing he did on the cross would count for anything. Only the seed of Adam could rightfully take the place of "the Lamb".

Jesus is Jesus, God is God, Jesus is simply the manifestation of the Godhead in the physcial realm. Not of God, but of the Godhead. They are intertwined, but they are also seperate entities in their own right.

Before I answer your question, what religion are you? Or, do you have one?

[Again, you still haven't answered my question: "Is this in the Bible?" Where?] No it isn't in the bible. Exactly.

Thank you again for your post.

Peace.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u

I'm a 300% Christian because Jesus IS God, as in part of the Holy Trinity. Not just a human being.

• Like 1

Hello Jor-el.

Would, that hypothetical precursor. I want facts, man, especially since I've already given you my theory. Otherwise, create your own. And the fact remains: the sons did convert. Therefore...what...is...your...point. If you're in a different religion, then I will understand your POV. I'm not here to convert you. I'm here to share with you why I became a Christian.

Are you aware that you are considered to be shouting when you answer in red and are speaking quite loudly when you answer in letters double the size of normal script?

You theory is your theory, I am not discussing your theory here, or is that what you want, for all of us to be discussing "your theory"?

The facts are not in evidence, not in what you said and not in what anybody else has said, they are reciting the bible, and the bible does not realate all the facts, it is far more silent that illuminating when it comes to the "facts".

I'm glad you became a believer, but let me add that becoming a believer does not automatically put you in the area we call the truth or the sole arbiter of the facts. There are some very strange believers in the world, some believe the wierdest things and they call themselves christians to boot. I do not judge their beliefs, but I do comment on their stances as in regards to what the bible says on a given subject. If you are not happy with my stance I cannot help that. I am happy to move on if you can't debate certain points because you feel so strongly about them.

I would also call to your atytention that not once have I denigrated your beliefs nor even actually disagreed with any of your points, what I have done is debate them in an open forum.

To them (Jesus' brothers), Jesus and their mother were considered crazy. Where is this in the Bible? Or, did you get your facts online?

Mark 3:20-31

New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Accused by His Family and by Teachers of the Law

20 Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. 21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.”

22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”

23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

30 He said this because they were saying, “He has an impure spirit.”

31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him.

Let me ask you a question... Why didn't they go in and call him themselves? were they afraid, were they embarrassed? Why did they need to ask someone else to go into that house and call Jesus out of it? The simple truth is explained quite clearly in the 1st verse... They thought Jesus was out of his mind. Jesus mother came round earlier than the others, but she too thought he was out of his mind. It is right there in the text.

Before I answer your question, what religion are you? Or, do you have one?

The same as yours, I'm a christian.

[Again, you still haven't answered my question: "Is this in the Bible?" Where?] No it isn't in the bible. Exactly.

Thank you again for your post.

Peace.

Paul

I couldn't have been clearer... Let me repeat my earlier phrase so that you can read it again, but this time read it a little slower, so you don't jump to conclusions before getting to the end.

Word for word? No it isn't in the bible. You won't find a verse citation. but it is implicit in the act and meaning of the verses you quoted, especially when you read other verses regarding Jesus' family and what they thought of him.

Edited by Jor-el

Are you aware that you are considered to be shouting when you answer in red and are speaking quite loudly when you answer in letters double the size of normal script?

You theory is your theory, I am not discussing your theory here, or is that what you want, for all of us to be discussing "your theory"?

The facts are not in evidence, not in what you said and not in what anybody else has said, they are reciting the bible, and the bible does not realate all the facts, it is far more silent that illuminating when it comes to the "facts".

I'm glad you became a believer, but let me add that becoming a believer does not automatically put you in the area we call the truth or the sole arbiter of the facts. There are some very strange believers in the world, some believe the wierdest things and they call themselves christians to boot. I do not judge their beliefs, but I do comment on their stances as in regards to what the bible says on a given subject. If you are not happy with my stance I cannot help that. I am happy to move on if you can't debate certain points because you feel so strongly about them.

I would also call to your atytention that not once have I denigrated your beliefs nor even actually disagreed with any of your points, what I have done is debate them in an open forum.

20 Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. 21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.”

22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”

23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him.

Let me ask you a question... Why didn't they go in and call him themselves? were they afraid, were they embarrassed? Why did they need to ask someone else to go into that house and call Jesus out of it? The simple truth is explained quite clearly in the 1st verse... They thought Jesus was out of his mind. Jesus mother came round earlier than the others, but she too thought he was out of his mind. It is right there in the text.

The same as yours, I'm a christian.

I couldn't have been clearer... Let me repeat my earlier phrase so that you can read it again, but this time read it a little slower, so you don't jump to conclusions before getting to the end.

Hello Jor-el,

"Family." Did it mention "brothers," specifically? Could it also be that Jesus' relatives ("family") were afraid for him; therefore, they had to say that to stop the crowd from stoning him to death? Insanity is a valid excuse today to get out of death. Go figure. Did they, however, believe that Jesus was insane? I don't believe so because they risked their lives to protect him. My concern is "brothers," not vague "family," nor his neighbors. Again, did it specifically say, "Brothers."

...double the size of normal script. I was trying to see what I was writing. Letters are too small. Red? I was trying to distinguish my words from yours (inside the quote box). I've done it before; however, you're the only one who has mentioned it. Thank you for telling me.

What sect of Christianity are you?

It's why I'm giving you my "not" anonymous implicit words and original theory.

Peace.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u

Hello Jor-el,

"Family." Did it mention "brothers," specifically? Could it also be that Jesus' relatives ("family") were afraid for him; therefore, they had to say that to stop the crowd from stoning him to death? Insanity is a valid excuse today to get out of death. Go figure. Did they, however, believe that Jesus was insane? I don't believe so because they risked their lives to protect him. My concern is "brothers," not vague "family," nor his neighbors. Again, did it specifically say, "Brothers."

Yes it does mention brothers, specifically as well as his mother...

If you prefer to interpret the verses as stating that they were trying to protect him by lying to the crowd, then that is your prerogative. Personally I don't see it that way and neither did Jesus.. This was his answer...

32And a crowd was sitting around him, and they said to him, “Your mother and your brothers are outside, seeking you.” 33 And he answered them, “Who are my mother and my brothers?” 34 And looking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

...double the size of normal script. I was trying to see what I was writing. Letters are too small. Red? I was trying to distinguish my words from yours (inside the quote box). I've done it before; however, you're the only one who has mentioned it. Thank you for telling me.

Ok. It would be better to use the buttons labelled "quote" at the top of your answer box to seperate the poster from the reply, like am am doing. It is much neater and clearer to everyone. Select the text and click quote. That is merely a suggestion.

What sect of Christianity are you?

Well, I belong to a denomination, not a sect, that word has a negative connotation. I am a Pentecostal Evangelical Christian.

It's why I'm giving you my "not" anonymous implicit words and original theory.

Peace.

Paul

Ok

These 3 passages made a profound impact on me, enough to make me a Christian again. No storyteller could've told this without divine guidance or going through a physical resurrection. It's truly beyond a storyteller's vision. It was, after all, a realtime account. Think about it: this was Christ's last time on earth, and yet, he was still fulfilling his "role" as Jesus to the very end. Talk about continuity! Even his last intimate words (while talking to himself), he kept his divine identity intact by being detached to his role. "It is finished." Yes, if he hadn't known about his divinity and role (the man with the mission), he would not have adopted out his mother because there would be no logic to it and it would not fit the greatest story ever told -- it would not follow the theme of "Divine Love Made Flesh." Adopting out your mother?? Sounds extreme, doesn't it! It's so un-son like, as if Jesus was lashing to the world. "Here, take my mother!" I've read articles online, but they don't follow the logical story of Jesus the Christ, the embodiment of love eternal. I believe that one of his goals is to tell us that we are merely playing a role right now. It's not who we really are...just like Christ was really not Jesus the flesh but a truly powerful god on earth to save us from our illusions.

IMHO, these 3 passages are as profound as the resurrection, or even more so in a literary sense because of their subtle, and yet penetrating, nature.

Peace.

Paul

Hi Paul,

You said, "Think about it: this was Christ's last time on earth", but it wasn't his last time on earth...He even said it himself, and in three days I will raise it up

Some people say and believe that there is no way that Jesus as God and Lord could possibly know what we go through in dieing a death...most of us don't go to our death with the knowledge that we can return or even with a knowledge of anything about where we go...or even if we will be after it happens, we can only guess and hope... Did Jesus' death require any faith on his part? The kind of faith we have been allowed, guess and hope and beat the shizz out of anybody that tries to make you doubt what you guessed and hoped for...

"he kept his divine identity intact"...well, that's nice to know that at least God can do that...

Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

(Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Why would a son adopt out his mother if he already knew he was coming back?

Jor-el' qoute-

There nothing in the text that says Jesus`s family that came thought Jesus was out of his mind,if anything they came to support him.

http://www.bluelette...r&c=3&v=1&t=KJV

Edited by docyabut2

Yes it does mention brothers, specifically as well as his mother...

If you prefer to interpret the verses as stating that they were trying to protect him by lying to the crowd, then that is your prerogative. Personally I don't see it that way and neither did Jesus.. This was his answer...

32And a crowd was sitting around him, and they said to him, “Your mother and your brothers are outside, seeking you.” 33 And he answered them, “Who are my mother and my brothers?” 34 And looking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

Ok. It would be better to use the buttons labelled "quote" at the top of your answer box to seperate the poster from the reply, like am am doing. It is much neater and clearer to everyone. Select the text and click quote. That is merely a suggestion.

Well, I belong to a denomination, not a sect, that word has a negative connotation. I am a Pentecostal Evangelical Christian.

Ok

Hello Jor-el,

Hopefully, none of us would be put to that particular situation if we were to be placed back in that space and time. Everything is always possible through God, the Supreme Superantural Being. My Jesus is exactly that -- Supreme Superanatural Being, at one time in the flesh. I, for one, would never condemn them as lying. To conceal his divine nature is not the same as lying. Talk about being true to one's family! Then again, that's irrelevant to my theory.

"Arrived." Therefore, the brothers were not part of the "family" and angry crowd inside.

"For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother." And it's another example why my theory (voila feeling) is reverbering throughout the New Testiment. I'm not surprised.

Peace.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 1

Hi Paul,

You said, "Think about it: this was Christ's last time on earth", but it wasn't his last time on earth...He even said it himself, and in three days I will raise it up

Some people say and believe that there is no way that Jesus as God and Lord could possibly know what we go through in dieing a death...most of us don't go to our death with the knowledge that we can return or even with a knowledge of anything about where we go...or even if we will be after it happens, we can only guess and hope... Did Jesus' death require any faith on his part? The kind of faith we have been allowed, guess and hope and beat the shizz out of anybody that tries to make you doubt what you guessed and hoped for...

"he kept his divine identity intact"...well, that's nice to know that at least God can do that...

Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

(Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Why would a son adopt out his mother if he already knew he was coming back?

Hi Ciss,

"it wasn't his last time on earth..." It was his last time on earth as a breathing human being.

"...well, that's nice to know that at least God can do that..." It's the reason why I believe in Jesus Christ, a Supreme God, part of the Holy Trinity.

"Did Jesus' death require any faith on his part?" I can't speak for Jesus. I'm sharing with you my collective theory. Belief system is not the same as absolute fact. Nevertheless, my whole life is based on finding my pieces to my puzzle. It's the reason why I'm a Christian again, and I don't take this (major) decision very lightly. You have to read my posts to know more about my decision making. Also, I'm not anonymous...

Peace.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 1

Raisins_Face.jpg

OMG....................................................................................

</violafeeling>

In all seriousness though, I get finally what you're saying. You're right, it's like I saw each individual piece of the puzzle but couldn't put it together. I already knew many other accounts of Christ doing uncooth non-cultural things, but this one totally went right over the head.

Nice keen eye man. Now that's the kinda inspirational spirit driven Christianity I like to see! :tu:

Thank you so much for the incredibly valuable info! :tsu: I'll be sure to pass this along as much as I can...

Voila feeling. Edited by braveone2u

Hi Ciss,

"it wasn't his last time on earth..." It was his last time on earth as a breathing human being.

"...well, that's nice to know that at least God can do that..." It's the reason why I believe in Jesus Christ, a Supreme God, part of the Holy Trinity.

"Did Jesus' death require any faith on his part?" I can't speak for Jesus. I'm sharing with you my collective theory. Belief system is not the same as absolute fact. Nevertheless, my whole life is based on finding my pieces to my puzzle. It's the reason why I'm a Christian again, and I don't take this (major) decision very lightly. You have to read my posts to know more about my decision making. Also, I'm not anonymous...

Peace.

Paul

LOL! I was sitting here trying to figure out what you meant by anonymous! :w00t:

Thanks for pointing it out, I always hit the wrong block when signing in.

I would love to read your posts and gather my own pieces as I go :yes:

Hi Ciss,

My reconversion to Christ happened only recently, like 3 or 4 days ago.

Peace.

Paul

• Like 1

You know, sometimes we have to have our building's foundation shaken real hard so that we can see what will remain...My whole world crumbled back in 2008, nothing was left standing just a foundation so I started over again from the beginning, "is there really a God?" but my foundation did remain :yes: Christ

Thank you for sharing your own experiences and your own gatherings, you express your heart wonderfully! Something I'm still trying to work on, but bear with me and forgive me, honesty is always where I start from and sometimes even I know it's not pretty! lol! but none the less the spirit of truth remains...

Thank you, Ciss. We're all in this together. Like you clearly said, "...my foundation did remain...," who is Jesus Christ.

Peace to all.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u

Yeah, if Christ was willing to have his own foundation shaken just to show us what would remain, then we also can expect the same..

My God, My God why have you forsaken me? First step into the unknown, split second of not knowing his own divinity.. Christ does know what we all experience in that moment...we are not alone.

• Like 1

Jor-el' qoute-

There nothing in the text that says Jesus`s family that came thought Jesus was out of his mind,if anything they came to support him.

http://www.bluelette...r&c=3&v=1&t=KJV

That is a really strange statement when contrasted with the clarity of the text. The bible translators thought so as well didn't they? They Put the title at the top of the text...

Quoting the KJV to me doesn't give me anything to work with. What did you intend by sourcing that link?

Hello Jor-el,

Hopefully, none of us would be put to that particular situation if we were to be placed back in that space and time. Everything is always possible through God, the Supreme Superantural Being. My Jesus is exactly that -- Supreme Superanatural Being, at one time in the flesh. I, for one, would never condemn them as lying. To conceal his divine nature is not the same as lying. Talk about being true to one's family! Then again, that's irrelevant to my theory.

"Arrived." Therefore, the brothers were not part of the "family" and angry crowd inside.

"For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother." And it's another example why my theory (voila feeling) is reverbering throughout the New Testiment. I'm not surprised.

Peace.

Paul

Very well, that is your view but consider the fact that it is incorrect interpretational procedure. The text is giving an overview of the situation in broad strokes, the very 1st verse that mentions his family is not somehow independent and seperated from the rest of the text. It is an integral part of it.

Upon analysis we can divide the text into specific points.

People present at the house: A crowd of people who were listening to Jesus, a group of techers of the Law who were accusing him of being "possessed by a demon" and finally, his family were present as well.

Does his family state or not that Jesus is "out of his mind"?

By doing so, are they stating their belief or are they lying to protect him?

Did Jesus actually need that protection if it were such?

How does Jesus response art the end in verses 33 and 34 fit into the overall sequence of the text if on one hand he was being accused by his family or on the other hand, they were trying to protect him by lying?

When one answers these questions objectively, there is only one answer.

The answer is given at the very beginning of the text as a heading, which is not part of the original text, but was added by the translators to summarize the text in question... Jesus Accused by His Family and by Teachers of the Law

Edited by Jor-el

Very well, that is your view but consider the fact that it is incorrect interpretational procedure. The text is giving an overview of the situation in broad strokes, the very 1st verse that mentions his family is not somehow independent and seperated from the rest of the text. It is an integral part of it.

Upon analysis we can divide the text into specific points.

People present at the house: A crowd of people who were listening to Jesus, a group of techers of the Law who were accusing him of being "possessed by a demon" and finally, his family were present as well.

Does his family state or not that Jesus is "out of his mind"?

By doing so, are they stating their belief or are they lying to protect him?

Did Jesus actually need that protection if it were such?

How does Jesus response art the end in verses 33 and 34 fit into the overall sequence of the text if on one hand he was being accused by his family or on the other hand, they were trying to protect him by lying?

When one answers these questions objectively, there is only one answer.

The answer is given at the very beginning of the text as a heading, which is not part of the original text, but was added by the translators to summarize the text in question... Jesus Accused by His Family and by Teachers of the Law

Hi Jor-el,

[Very well, that is your view but consider the fact that it is incorrect interpretational procedure.] Listen to what you're saying. How can you expect me to take you seriously?

[Does his family state or not that Jesus is "out of his mind"?] I've already given you my answer to that. I guess you didn't get the Voila Feeling.

[Jesus Accused by His Family and by Teachers of the Law] That's a matter of enterpretation, for it is someone else's "theory," don't you find?? Thank God for The Protestant Reformation; otherwise, we would still be in the Inquisition period.

You always have to keep in mind that this is my theory, not yours, nor someone else's concoction. Again, you didn't get that Voila Feeling. "That's okay." Others did. Well, that's something for you to think about, n'est-ce pas?

Peace always,

Paul

Edited by braveone2u