Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Honest question Mr O

Does it argue against vitrification when you read the highlights of the conclusion? Really? See post 4638 if you are unsure.

It doesn't argue strongly one way or the other, as the results were inconclusive. It certainly doesn't argue in favor of melting rocks into place, since as the article itself says:

"This indicates that the compounds in the surface layer were most likely added. Other stone types may be comparable, but they cannot have formed naturally in the layer"

That sounds more like it favors abe's view.

It doesn't argue strongly one way or the other, as the results were inconclusive. It certainly doesn't argue in favor of melting rocks into place, since as the article itself says:

"This indicates that the compounds in the surface layer were most likely added. Other stone types may be comparable, but they cannot have formed naturally in the layer"

he just keeps going in circles doesn't he?

But as I mentioned, the ONE question which puts all this to bed...is why it was abandoned before final finishing...

he just cannot answer that, he hasn't so far...anyway!

That's indeed how I read it too. But it doesn't matter for he will come up it with again, 'forgetting' what you just said.

Btw, Oniomancer, in that 2d part of the documentary you posted the 3d part of, they show the Ollantaytambo quarry, with several UNfinished stones. They (NOVA) got permission to dig up a half buried one, and try to move it. And so they did (also see screenshot in a former post).

In case you didn't watch it yet, please do (you will notice it has no sign of 'vitrification'):

"Aliens" (a whole village) moving a huge stone:

http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-2-of-6

Edited by Abramelin

http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-3-of-6

Go to 7:00

"The joint that we've gotten is certainly not as good as the ones in the ruin (Sacsayhuaman)"

I must say I would have to agree.

They say that people are prone to understatement don't they.

And what did they say right after that? I'd say it;s pretty good for a first try.

If you don't believe me go to the video yourself.

Nothing more to be said here.

Edit

And by the way the stone doesn't look like andesite either. They claim it is. But they did use cold steel chisels!

Total garbage.

Necessitated by the fact they were shooting on a schedule, so they couldn't exactly do it in real time, could they? The same reason they use "The magic of television." to cook a turkey in under a minute on Martha Stewart.They didn't exactly conceal the fact either, did they?

Let's just recap on some of this fiasco shall we

12 Days of work. I counted 8 guys huddled around this tiny block at one point weighing apparently 0.5 tonnes.

zoser63_zpsa62b0702.jpg

Did anyone see a little mouse hiding in those joints? LOL

They used cold steel chisels and lump hammers to do it.

I'm not saying these guys are charlatans because they do show reverence for the ancients and describe it as "mind boggling and awe inspiring" (see 1:00).

In the end they claim nothing. The charlatans I'm afraid are the guys who claim that it is proof of comparable work, not the guys themselves in the clip. They seem quite humbled by the experience. Good for them.

In answer to the argument that they never took it away, for reworking and that they could have improved on this effort; they were too shaken and exhausted by the first attempt that took 12 days.

Plus it may have cracked or come out even worse.

If you have proof guys this ain't it.

No proof here.

Edited by zoser

Let's just recap on some of this fiasco shall we

yes lets recap the question you KEEP avoiding

why it was abandoned before final finishing?

But as I mentioned, the ONE question which puts all this to bed...is why it was abandoned before final finishing...

[\quote]

Not really going around in circles because Abe and Mr O have given me some funny material to review. See above. Adds nought to your argument but a lot to mine.

I can't see where you are going with the PP issue. For a start I have replied about 4 times that the evidence says that PP was smashed to pieces. By what we don't know. So first can you argue against that?

Secondly if you strongly believe it it was unfinished then what point are you making? It doesn't seem significant to me either way but I will listen to what you have to say.

Simple question: can someone show me one piece of evidence that's obviously extraterrestrial?

Zoser showed statues as 'proof'. And that's about it. The rest is "We don't know how it was done, so it must be aliens.".

A future 'Zoser' will watch Picasso's paintings, and think the same: he painted aliens.

Edited by Abramelin

Simple question: can someone show me one piece of evidence that's obviously extraterrestrial?

Look at the relics at Ollyantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman, Cuzco, Giza, Puma Punku, and anywhere else that megalithic precision architecture is to be found. Then look at post 4655 for modern man's best efforts.

Then give it a tiny bit of thought.

Zoser showed statues as 'proof'. And that's about it. The rest is "We don't know how it was done, so it must be aliens.".

A future 'Zoser' will watch Picasso's paintings, and think the same: he painted aliens.

This says it all Abe. You are a man of deception. I'm not coming for a drink with you now unless you can explain this:

Post 4655

Edited by zoser

Not really going around in circles because Abe and Mr O have given me some funny material to review. See above. Adds nought to your argument but a lot to mine.

I can't see where you are going with the PP issue. For a start I have replied about 4 times that the evidence says that PP was smashed to pieces. By what we don't know. So first can you argue against that?

Secondly if you strongly believe it it was unfinished then what point are you making? It doesn't seem significant to me either way but I will listen to what you have to say.

As usual - my previous postings contained links and info re unfinished/abandoned, and this is where you really get my back up, your ignorance, pure and simple, you have a selective process for reading something or dismissing it

so the whole point is zoser, if you claim that aliens helped man melt stones, lazer cut them, place them, whatever...

why didnt they see it through? does that make your aliens so impressive and smart - that they couldnt finish a project off?

While also considering...the entire population abandoned the site.

Now why do this if it was so special? why will aliens come all this way, start something, then give it up?

We can talk about 'how' the site was damaged as Ive already looked into that...

BUT FOR NOW...answer this one question? If you can, because by doing so...you refute your entire theory

so give me an answer that I (or others) cant pull apart?

Edited by seeder

As usual - my previous postings contained links and info re unfinished/abandoned, and this is where you really get my back up, your ignorance, pure and simple, you have a selective process for reading something or dismissing it

so the whole point is zoser, if you claim that aliens helped man melt stones, lazer cut them, place them, whatever...

why didnt they see it through? does that make your aliens so impressive and smart - that they couldnt finish a project off?

While also considering...the entire population abandoned the site.

Now why do this if it was so special? why will aliens come all this way, start something, then give it up?

We can talk about 'how' the site was damaged as Ive already looked into that...

BUT FOR NOW...answer this one question? If you can, because by doing so...you refute your entire theory

so give me an answer that I (or others) cant pull apart?

OK here we go:

It wasn't unfinished. It was destroyed. Remnants, shattered blocks, fragments over a wide area is not suggestive of unfinished work but destroyed work.

Your turn.......

Well now the best evidence that the skeptics had was the Protzen effort.

Well it's gone now. Dismantled and exposed. I watched it. Utter garbage.

A bit like this really:

0.jpg

Modern man's best effort to emulate the ancients ended in nothing more than a complete joke,

The truth is closing in ................

Edited by zoser

Speaking of mice crawling into cracks in Protzen's stonework; couldn't help recall a famous song.

Just a bit of light heartedness to relieve the tension.

OK here we go:

It wasn't unfinished. It was destroyed. Remnants, shattered blocks, fragments over a wide area is not suggestive of unfinished work but destroyed work.

Oh ok. sorry but you got me....

sighing deeply again that is..

If it was destroyed youd not be able to rustle up endless pics of 'still standing' walls and structures would you?

But let me assure you, it was never finished and was abandoned. Ive nothing to prove to you, its pointless my posting yet another link, its totally pointless in providing idiot proof vids. Ive already provided the info, so tell you what matey..you PROVE to me it was completed?

• Like 1

A bit like this really:

0.jpg

Modern man's best effort to emulate the ancients ended in nothing more than a complete joke,

Well, when you have some guys who think 'let's try to replicate what they did' compared to the people who made it, who were probably thinking 'this is all my life's work! The god's will be pleased!' or 'I won't be killed if this rock is shiny enough!', then yeah, I can see why modern man is lack luster compared to the past.

Tell me to write a story, sure I'll do it. Give me my entire life? Or threaten me? I'd write you a library.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

reposted from my previous post grrr...

"The culture in question seems to have dissolved rather abruptly some time around 1000 AD and researchers are still seeking answers as to why. A likely scenario involves rapid environmental change, possibly involving an extended drought. Unable to support the massive crop yields necessary for their large population, the Tiwanaku are argued to have scattered into the local mountain ranges only to disappear shortly thereafter.Puma Punku is thought to have been abandoned before it was finished"

if you want the source to verify this text...GO BACK and read my posts...

Its just one source of course...googlers will find others

Edited by seeder

Where did they do the moulding? Peter Smith's workshop? How earth do I know? Who cares?

You should, actually, as your argument is based on "moulding", you should care to find evidence of the moulding in action, it could yield invaluable information about the process.

Was PP unfinished or was it destroyed? What does it say to you when shattered fragments are strewn across a wide area? Unfinished work or cataclysmic disaster? Looks more like a disaster to me.

I know you despise mainstream archaeology, but it means not a jot of difference to the mainstream theory about PP if it was destroyed or abandoned part-way through construction, and they say "abandoned". Now, I can intellectually engage with the idea of them refusing to accept ideas that run opposite to their strongly held beliefs (happens all the time in all sorts of professions) but I don't see that happening in relation to PP, at least in relation to what is physically at the site. If they say "abandoned" then it's probably "abandoned". If there was evidence of "destruction", they'd probably blame the Spanish and move on, instead they say "we don't know".

Look at the relics at Ollyantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman, Cuzco, Giza, Puma Punku, and anywhere else that megalithic precision architecture is to be found. Then look at post 4655 for modern man's best efforts.

Then give it a tiny bit of thought.

Which is only evidence of people in the past knowing more then we do now.

We can all agree on that.

It is supportivitive evidence of aliens (ie stuff that bolsters a main argument) not definitive.

If you had something genuinely anachronistic (and I'll give you the walls we've been discussing are genuinely IMO out of the expected) then the bits and pieces that are equally anachronistic can be used to support that argument, but everyone since Lot was a boy built walls. These are amazing walls. Truly technological and engineering marvels.

But there's nothing to definitively say "aliens", making the walls good solid supporting arguments for aliens, but also for the dominant culture at the time being more advanced then the mainstream is prepared to admit, for the idea that someone else was contracted to build the walls, that there was another more advanced culture there, that there was some ur-civilisation running about building edifices etc.

The walls support all those arguments, but do not make a definitive argument in and of themselves beyond saying "we are amazing, and deserving of further study".

• Like 1

so according to zoser puma punku builders were stone aged, ie, without metal. But in the same breath of course we see the bronze wall clamps, either pre-made...or poured direct into the clamps recesses.

quote: (and READ IT ALL zoser)

"Some stones at Pumapunku that Ancient Aliens would never show the cameras are the ones that were in the middle of this process. (ie: unfinished, seeder) They show that at the same time a stone was being pounded by stone hammers, which created these troth like depressions, the grinding and polishing was taking place on the other end of the stone.[15] Unfinished stones like this one clearly show how they were shaped – and it wasn’t with lasers.

There is also unmistakable evidence of stone hammers having been used in the places that were never meant to be visible, like where certain stones would be connected with one another.[16] And because of that, it’s hard for me to believe Eric Von Daniken’s next claim, because it would mean that the alien tool box had a laser gun right next to a stone hammer.

AA: “Extraterrestrials arrive; the spaceship stands in orbit. Only a small spaceship can stand, like a space shuttle. So, to protect their instruments they (the aliens) make, overnight, with their technology, what we call a base camp. Of course [this was] made out of stones found on Earth, because you don’t transport granite or diorite from another solar system. Then they disappeared, but the wall of their base camp is still there.”

(isnt this just pure crazy nonsense? Mother ship in space, shuttle type craft lands and a shelter must be built pronto! Why not just pop back up to the mother ship? If we go to the moon, our base camp is OUR SHIP! We wouldnt gather frickin rocks would we? seeder)

It is true that stone tools would not be enough to construct Pumapunku, especially for some of the finer points. For those they would need metal chisels, and the equivalent of a carpenter’s square.[17]

Entire studies have detailed how these cuts were made, and nothing spectacular is required except some metal tools like chisels.[18] The arguments against this are usually either that a particular culture did not yet know how to cast metals, or that copper chisels would have been too weak.

On the first point, we know that the Pre-Incan Andean culture was very skilled at fashioning metals and creating metal alloys.[19]

In fact, the people who built Pumapunku were even pouring copper alloys into molds right on site,[20] showing that they had more than enough capability to form all kinds of metal tools. The question is: what about the tool’s strength?

Even if they were pouring pure copper into the mold it would still work, but it would need sharpening often but, because archeologist actually found a few of these metal cramps used by them on site,[21][22] we now know that they were using a very strong copper arsenic nickel alloy,[23] Which made a much stronger final product.

Arsenic acts as a de-oxidant preventing the metal from becoming too brittle[24], and nickel was used in copper alloys specifically to make stronger chisels.[25] Once you understand that they had the ability to make strong metal tools in a huge variety of shapes, there is no part of Pumapunku’s stone work that would have been too difficult for them"

Edited by seeder

A bit like this really:

0.jpg

still it was tonnes better than the failed Egyptian pyramids wasnt it? heres just one of them

click for bigger

post-135078-0-86581900-1357944108_thumb.

Menkaure's Satellite Pyramids viewed from the west

• Like 1

still it was tonnes better than the failed Egyptian pyramids wasnt it? heres just one of them

click for bigger

Certainly better than this one. How clumsy this is. If there was anyone that needed ET help ....

pyrazose.png

• Like 2

Oh ok. sorry but you got me....

sighing deeply again that is..

If it was destroyed youd not be able to rustle up endless pics of 'still standing' walls and structures would you?

But let me assure you, it was never finished and was abandoned. Ive nothing to prove to you, its pointless my posting yet another link, its totally pointless in providing idiot proof vids. Ive already provided the info, so tell you what matey..you PROVE to me it was completed?

Foerster walked for hours around the site and found shattered fragments everywhere, some very tiny some very large. Not evidence of unfinished work if you think about it.

Also we have blocks buried deep in the ground. Some totally so. All pointing to some natural catastrophe that occurred in the distant past.

pumapunkuruinsancientmystery_1.jpeg

I have to agree there, it looks either like it's a rubosh fill or damage from something like a flood.

• Like 1

click for bigger

Not quite. The Pyramid were at one time covered in a precision white Tura limestone casing. The remains of this can still be seen at the base of the Great Pyramid and the top of the second pyramid. Not true with Zoser's step pyramid as far as I know.

The casing would have protected the pyramids from the ravages of time had it not have been removed to build the Islamic temples.

Vandalism, not shoddy work.

04-surviving-khufu-facing-stones.png

DSC_0653.JPG