Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

I'm looking for your own logical arguments. I don't want pictures of thermite residue or Youtube videos of "objects" flying into buildings.

I will give you my logical argument. To protect the Banking System from collapse. And here is my reasoning: China's rise an Economic Giant combined with The Middle East Oil paradigm and the ascendency of Islam threatened the stability of the Global Banking Industry. There were simply too many players who were screwing things up.

You have to think of it as a game of chess. If the Global Banking Industry collapsed...the end result would be World Wide Starvation...billions of people dying...try to imagine for a moment what you personally would do in such a climate. The shelves of every Wal-mart in the nation would be empty in a matter of hours. And nothing to replace the food with. What would you do? Where would you get food? Where would you get water? In this country alone millions upon millions of people would die in a short period of time...disease would become epidemic...we really are talking about Apocalypse.

....and you are one of the unnamed, very wealthy beyond belief, players in the Banking Industry. Your money and your name are quite literally older than the dirt you walk on. You must save the Banking Industry from collapse. It is imperative! What do you do?

How do you prevent that and avoid the Apocalypse? You must stabilize the Middle East and limit the ability for China to continue as an unopposed superpower. How do you do that? Inject America's forces into the Middle East. How do you do that? Create an environment that would support that endeavor.

There is no way we could have taken out Sadaam and taken out the Taliban without 911. It never would have happened. 'Tis better to sacrifice several thousand than to risk the Apocalypse. So, a plan was drawn up and initiated. Create Pearl Harbor in NYC. Gin the populace up for war...go to war...stabilize the middle east...create a military presence against the aggression of China and stunt the spread of Radical Islam.

I will give you my logical argument. To protect the Banking System from collapse. And here is my reasoning: China's rise an Economic Giant combined with The Middle East Oil paradigm and the ascendency of Islam threatened the stability of the Global Banking Industry.

OPEC and Islamofascist states have been around for 40 years, why the procrastination?

If the Global Banking Industry collapsed...the end result would be World Wide Starvation...billions of people dying...try to imagine for a moment what you personally would do in such a climate. The shelves of every Wal-mart in the nation would be empty in a matter of hours. And nothing to replace the food with. What would you do? Where would you get food? Where would you get water?

I live in a rural boreal forest. If I wanted to I could hunt, fish and trap. There are millions of people who don't live in cities who would be unaffected. In fact half of the worlds population live in a rural environment.

How do you prevent that and avoid the Apocalypse? You must stabilize the Middle East and limit the ability for China to continue as an unopposed superpower.

So, mission accomplished?

Gin the populace up for war...go to war...stabilize the middle east...create a military presence against the aggression of China and stunt the spread of Radical Islam.

So in summary, the Global Banking Industry (which you claim excludes China and the Middle East) wanted to prevent it's own collapse. And the same people also wanted to halt Chinese aggression and the spread of Islamofascism.

Is that about right?

For those who hold that 911 was an inside job, I would like to discover why you believe those responsible would have executed this plan.

I can only think of one possible reason that might make sense; to launch a war, to give the armed forces combat experience.

You go.

Thanks

There were many goals to the events of the day.

As petty and trivial as Larry Silverstein making a huge profit on his recent investment and insurance policy--"jewish lightning" as some call it--to the profits for war profiteers, as you mention.

And much much more. Pure intimidation and psychological trauma--terrorism--for its own sake, aggrandizement of bureaucratic interests, such as DHS and TSA which now consume large amounts of tax dollars.

It also allowed the anonymous clearing of certain US Securities on 12 September under emergency provisions of the Securities & Exchange Act. That is covered by Dick Eastman and Tom Flocco and others.

There were many reasons besides the 2 perpetual wars we are involved in.

• Like 3

911 inside job? NO...the murdering anti western barstools who flew those planes and their leaders are to blame END OFF!!! The islamic fundamentalists have made no qualms in the past about their hatred for the west. please do not let them off the hook just because someone feels they were not fully to blame.

We all know the bad tactics the banks use, but to plan something like this is war way too far off the mark.

The islamists did it and they are to BLAME.

911 inside job? NO...the murdering anti western barstools who flew those planes and their leaders are to blame END OFF!!! The islamic fundamentalists have made no qualms in the past about their hatred for the west. please do not let them off the hook just because someone feels they were not fully to blame.

We all know the bad tactics the banks use, but to plan something like this is war way too far off the mark.

It appears you have taken Dubya's words to the UN to heart: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty."

Yeah, for a smart guy like Dubya who never saw it coming, he had all the answers by the end of the day. Brilliant man, he is.

• Like 5

It appears you have taken Dubya's words to the UN to heart: "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty."

Yeah, for a smart guy like Dubya who never saw it coming, he had all the answers by the end of the day. Brilliant man, he is.

Not at all, but IMO the blame should be were it lies...with the islamists whos mission was to kill. The rest of the "shall we blame them too" is another story. We can not "excuse" the MURDERS of innocent people by one particular party just because other have faults.

Edited by freetoroam

There were many goals to the events of the day.

As petty and trivial as Larry Silverstein making a huge profit on his recent investment and insurance policy--"jewish lightning" as some call it--to the profits for war profiteers, as you mention.

So Larry Silvertsein, had the World Trade Center destroyed for insurance money. Is that what you mean?

And much much more. Pure intimidation and psychological trauma--terrorism--for its own sake, aggrandizement of bureaucratic interests, such as DHS and TSA which now consume large amounts of tax dollars.

So we have Larry Silverstein, untold number of unnamed people involved with military equipment and logistics and federal departments (DHS and TSA) perpetrating these attacks for; money, "terrorism for it's own sake" and bureaucratic aggrandizement".

Is that a fair summary?

I cannot believe it was a conspiracy. I tend to be trusting to a fault, I'll admit that. But I also have some common sense and logic weighs heavily against a conspiracy. Maintaining a secret by the numbers of people it would have taken to execute such a plan is impossible imo. We are 11 years out and not a single person has confessed. Not one individual has displayed recordings, transcripts or eyewitness accounts that can be substantiated that prove a conspiracy by our government. I worked for the US Federal government as a VA hospital employee for 5 years. The fed is NOT a sensible, efficiently run institution. They have trouble tying shoelaces due to bureaucracy. THIS is not an entity capable of such secrecy.

Yeah, but we aren't really talking about the Fed here. We are talking...at least I....am talking about whom I call The Controlling Elite. These are a small group of unnamed, unelected very wealthy and very powerful men/women who work behind the World Scene to accomplish initiatives that only they are privy to. The Fed is The Government. In this case, as in many, the Fed is also a pawn. Did the President know? I don't know. Maybe. I doubt it. But, I don't know. He does come from a very powerful and influential and wealthy family. Did any Senators know? Absolutely not. Anyone in the CIA? Probably but only a very select few if any.

I used to think exactly the same way as you...until I actually took some time and spent countless hours watching the buildings go down, studying the similarities between what happened to all three of those buildings and buildings brought down by demolition explosives...the studies reveal that the way all three buildings fell was not just similar to those brought down by demolition..they were 'exactly' like those brought down by demolition....from the trajectory of the debris, to the speed (free fall) of the buildings coming down, to the sound of the explosions, to the top of the building falling off-center from the rest of the building...the fact that these massive skyscrapers both fell in a relatively short period of time...straight down. It's too much. There are many witnesses who heard explosions...in fact...most around the area did hear the explosions. Explosions from what? When the plane hit near the top of the building...explosions heard on the ground floor? Why? How? There is just to much real evidence that this was a demo job. The question is why? The fact that we became involved in a war against an 'un-identified' enemy and are still in that war today has something to do with it I would think.

Edited by joc
  • Like 6

I'm looking for your own logical arguments. I don't want pictures of thermite residue or Youtube videos of "objects" flying into buildings.

What does that have to do with the video I posted?

Look its really simple. They wanted dominance over middle eastern countries. Iraq, Afgan, Lybia, Syria, and next will be Iran. They want to dismantle the US constitution. All this for a global agenda. Consolidation of all economic power in a one world banking system, and global governence. Thats why we are seeing a controled demolition of the economy right now. Thats why we are seeing the begining of a eventual disarming of the American people.

Most people dont know, but the patriot act was written long before 9/11. Again read Project for the new American Century. That practicaly hopes for a new "pearl harbor" to accomplish thier neo con agenda.

• Like 5

Not at all, but IMO the blame should be were it lies...with the islamists whos mission was to kill. The rest of the "shall we blame them too" is another story. We can not "excuse" the MURDERS of innocent people by one particular party just because other have faults.

But those are the same folks who we organized, supported, and funded for decades. AlCIAda is a US invention. We just supported these same people who just turned Lybia into a islamic hell hole, and are doing the same, for the same people, in Syria as we speak. FBI translator Sibel Edmonds testifies that OSBL worked for the CIA right up till the day of 9/11.

• Like 3

Look its really simple. They wanted dominance over middle eastern countries. Iraq, Afgan, Lybia, Syria, and next will be Iran. They want to dismantle the US constitution. All this for a global agenda. Consolidation of all economic power in a one world banking system, and global governence. Thats why we are seeing a controled demolition of the economy right now. Thats why we are seeing the begining of a eventual disarming of the American people.

Most people dont know, but the patriot act was written long before 9/11. Again read Project for the new American Century. That practicaly hopes for a new "pearl harbor" to accomplish thier neo con agenda.

It has to be more than that....it isn't ...that simple...not in my thinking...but, let me ask you a question? There is no wrong or right answer. I am just really interested in what you will say to this: Why has no American President, not Carter, not Reagan, not Bush Senior, nor Clinton, nor W...touched Iran? I think the answer to that is a key to the whole puzzle.

I am looking for just two explanations; who are "they" ? and why did they do it. That's all.

Look its really simple. They wanted dominance over middle eastern countries. Iraq, Afgan, Lybia, Syria, and next will be Iran.

Who are they ?

They want to dismantle the US constitution. All this for a global agenda. Consolidation of all economic power in a one world banking system, and global governence.

So you're claiming that they perpetrated the 911 attacks in an attempt to gain World Domination, is that about right?

I am looking for just two explanations; who are "they" ? and why did they do it. That's all.

Who are they ?

They are a group of very wealthy, unnamed, unelected individuals who seek to control the world, to manipulate the Global Economy as they see fit. They are: The Controlling Elite. They choose who will be President. They have a chess board of activity and the rest of the world are pieces on the board.

• Like 4

It has to be more than that....it isn't ...that simple...not in my thinking..

Well its like you said in your post above. This was done by the elite. The banksters. What do men with power and money want? More power, and more money. They want to completly rule the entire planet. They want control over every detail of every living person. They have incrementaly been accomplishing that goal since the federal reserve act. Since the "war on terror" thier plans have moved into fast forward mode.

.but, let me ask you a question? There is no wrong or right answer. I am just really interested in what you will say to this: Why has no American President, not Carter, not Reagan, not Bush Senior, nor Clinton, nor W...touched Iran? I think the answer to that is a key to the whole puzzle.

I never really thought about it to tell the truth joc. Russia's support of Iran? Not wanting to disrupt the flow of 25% of the worlds oil through the SOH? China's support of Iran? None of that seems like a good enough reason though. I really dont know. Maybe Iran is in on the NWO push, and are playing thier roll? What say you?

• Like 1

Who are they ?

So you didnt bother to watch the first video then hu? "they" are the banking elite. The trilateral commition, the CFR, the builderburg group, Big oil, Henry Kissanger, skull and bones ect ect.

So you're claiming that they perpetrated the 911 attacks in an attempt to gain World Domination, is that about right?

Im saying at this point, now that we have seen what has transpired since 9/11, that thats self evident.

• Like 4

Well its like you said in your post above. This was done by the elite. The banksters. What do men with power and money want? More power, and more money. They want to completly rule the entire planet. They want control over every detail of every living person. They have incrementaly been accomplishing that goal since the federal reserve act. Since the "war on terror" thier plans have moved into fast forward mode.

I never really thought about it to tell the truth joc. Russia's support of Iran? Not wanting to disrupt the flow of 25% of the worlds oil through the SOH? China's support of Iran? None of that seems like a good enough reason though. I really dont know. Maybe Iran is in on the NWO push, and are playing thier roll? What say you?

I don't really know either...

...but how about this for a scenario...China! I thought once that it all had to do with drawing China into a war...to wipe away our debt with them...but they don't own really but a fraction of our total debt...so that makes no sense.

But...China gets 22% of all of their oil from Iran...and all this muster about Iran and nukes and Israel?

Okay here is my scenario:

Iran has been left alone to destroy Israel. The Controlling Elite are not a bunch of Jews. Why is it important to destroy Israel? It isn't. The objective is to destroy Iran and control the flow of ALL oil in the Middle East. Bush wouldn't attack Iran...even with the Bush Doctrine in full force...even though we knew for certain that the entire insurgency in Iraq was coming from Iran...even though we knew that Hamas is an arm of Iran. He forewent his own Doctrine and did not so much as lay a finger on Iran. It is a chess game of epic proportions and Iran is a key set-up. What do you think the world will think if Iran does develop a nuke and suddenly a mushroom cloud is seen over Israel? (think false-flag here) and especially if the blame is directly linked by the worlds intelligence agencies to have been that of Iran? I think they are being set up big time to do the unthinkable...so that the entire Middle East can then come under control of the CE (Controlling Entity)

Very interesting theory. You could be right. I dont think we will have to wait to long to find out. Things seem to be moving along at a pretty good pace right now.

• Like 2

Very interesting theory. You could be right. I dont think we will have to wait to long to find out. Things seem to be moving along at a pretty good pace right now.

See, the thing about 911 is...we all watched the planes crash, we all watched the buildings fall, we all believed one brought on the other...

....but how did this mighty Nation fall so low in terms of education? Was that an accident? No. This country has been dumbed down for decades. Why? Because it was necessary to bring about change that an educated American Society would have never tolerated.

• Like 4

See, the thing about 911 is...we all watched the planes crash, we all watched the buildings fall, we all believed one brought on the other...

....but how did this mighty Nation fall so low in terms of education? Was that an accident? No. This country has been dumbed down for decades. Why? Because it was necessary to bring about change that an educated American Society would have never tolerated.

Oh for sure. If they really cared about education, then theyd still support things like family. Or model our education system more like Japan where the kids are thriving. We are intentionaly creating a idiot population who is more concerned with video games, or American idol, then they are about basic human rights.

I think this is all gonna come to ahead soon though, cause regardless of thier efforts, there is a mass awakening right now. They have come to far to back off.

• Like 5

I will pass on any comments regarding a US government 9/11 conspiracy, as this issue has been discussed so many times.

Are you just throwing that out there as an idea or do you believe it to be true?

That's not the case. Wars have been around a lot longer than banking.

So a plot to make money and enslave the U.S.A. by the Bank of England and some foreign banks. Zurich gnomes perhaps?

Not just throwing it out there but as fact that banks in the modern age control nations and people. Wars have always been fought for a gain not a loss. Who goes to war to loose on purpose unless loosing makes a select few very rich. The US has not won any war but has made trillions of dollars for who in loosing there wars.

Its not to enslave the US per say but to make the nation weak in regards to it`s monitary power point and now they have no collateral. Exactly what was planned.

You are letting the US government off easy for training them then treating them like crap after the agenda was complete. Remeber the cia trained Osama during the Soviet war against afgan.

• Like 2

So Larry Silvertsein, had the World Trade Center destroyed for insurance money. Is that what you mean?

So we have Larry Silverstein, untold number of unnamed people involved with military equipment and logistics and federal departments (DHS and TSA) perpetrating these attacks for; money, "terrorism for it's own sake" and bureaucratic aggrandizement".

Is that a fair summary?

Larry Silverstein had no say in the matter he was just aware of what may occur imo.

• Like 4

One look at the illegal meetings of the Bilderberg group with our nations leaders and bankers should tell alot. 9 11 was no terrorist attack it was planned. Not just by the US but by many and as I stated a banking system. Money and power vs 3000 dead Americans really, do people think that these elite care about that while they starve nations into silience all the while creating more hate for profit.

• Like 3