Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

You see why the topic has changed as to why or what happens goes to what the government says. Some don`t or can`t accept the why.

Skyeagle, why did 9-11 happen. Answer that.

It goes back to the Bojinka Plot, which was revealed by the Philippine government and Osama bin Laden's declaraton of war against the United States. The Bojinka Plot revealed that airliners were to be used to killed thousands of innocent people, which included the use of an airplane to be flown into the headquarters of the CIA.

One of the terrorist of that plot was the same terrorist who built and detonated a bomb beneath WTC1 in 1993 and whose uncle later admitted his role in planning the 9/11 attacks.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

It is a clue that the 9/11 attacks were not an inside job, or should I say, nothing to do with a government conspiracy.

How so? What does it have to do with anything Ive said?

What is with you? You seem to be a very angry negative person. Maybe you should spend some time away from interacting with on line folks till you can find a way to have some peace.

Peace with utter BS? And BS that might harmfully influence un-educated minds?

Not a chance.

I'm not looking for technical evidence to argue how the buildings came down or anything relating to the actual attacks. I'm asking for evidence that certain banking officials planned and controlled the attacks.

I'm looking to see what claims and evidence there is for who planned them and for what purpose.

Thanks

Yeah...I get that...that is why I said I would PM them to him...

It goes back to the Bojinka Plot, which was revealed by the Philippine government and Osama bin Laden's declaraton of war against the United States. The Bojinka Plot revealed that airliners were to be used to killed thousands of innocent people, which included the use of an airplane to be flown into the headquarters of the CIA.

One of the terrorist of that plot was the same terrorist who built and detonated a bomb beneath WTC1 in 1993 and whose uncle later admitted his role in planning the 9/11 attacks.

Good job, skyeagle. The truth hurts conspiracy theorists.

Could someone answer how they did it........ no didn`t think so. So we have jokers here thinking it was just a ct make believe bs topic. Tell me how did they do it. again the room goes silient.

• Like 1

How so? What does it have to do with anything Ive said?

Those little clues proved there was no inside 9/11 job. I was just giving you a heads-up on reality.

Edited by skyeagle409

Peace with utter BS? And BS that might harmfully influence un-educated minds?

Not a chance.

But you clearly have no idea what you are even talking about. You called over 1000 people, experts in thier fields, who you have never even met, bone head conspiracy theorist. This after you claim how all these experts back the officail story. You come across as completly ignorant.

• Like 3

the world is way past being silenced by trollishness.
  • Like 4

Those little clues proved there was no inside 9/11 job. I was just giving you a heads-up on reality.

Ok I don`t give a crap what happened. How did they pull it off. You have an answer for everything. Tell me exactly how they planned and pulled this elaborate attack.

• Like 1

Ok all cool.

So why did these men stage such an elaborate attack from a cave in a country that doesn`t even use toilet paper. How did they do it.

One of the constitutive rules of argumentation is the burden of proof principle. The burden of proof lies with the person advancing the position. Refusing to provide evidence for one's claims or insisting that the other person disprove them rather than offering proof is a violation of this principle.

One of the constitutive rules of argumentation is the burden of proof principle. The burden of proof lies with the person advancing the position. Refusing to provide evidence for one's claims or insisting that the other person disprove them rather than offering proof is a violation of this principle.

so prove the official story then.
  • Like 2

Thanks! :tu:

Seems the 9/11 CT folks were unaware of many things leading up to the 9/11 attacks. Countries around the globe had warned the United States that Muslim terrorist were planning an attack on America and some warnings included the use of airliners to strike American landmarks.

The French stopped an attack when terrorist hijacked an airliner which was to be used as a weapon to destroy the Eiffel Tower, however, French commandos killed the hijackers before they could get airborne again after a refueling stop.

The 9/11 conspiracy folks need to cease with their fantasy that 911 was an inside job because there is no evidence to support their claim.

• Like 1

I did post a link as to the england bank controling the fed go back look it up. Proof why planes hit buildings why is your question. You are trying to make up your own rules. What do you want me to post

• Like 1

Reality? Why dont you focus your argument twards claims people are actualy making. No one is claiming air liners werent used in the attacks. Least Im certainly not. And that has nothing to do with why I believe it was a inside job.

• Like 1

I did post a link as to the england bank controling the fed go back look it up. Proof why planes hit buildings why is your question. You are trying to make up your own rules. What do you want me to post

Exactly. Red wants to dictate the conversation. Even to the point where inconvenent truths are completly ignored.

• Like 1

Exactly. Red wants to dictate the conversation. Even to the point where inconvenent truths are completly ignored.

It appears some are just to scared to confront the true question and asking, it gets to messy so they resort to, I`m just parroting what I was told. As if the attacks were over hatred not something else. Do people really think these men flew those planes into the buildings screaming allalh we hate the US. Only those that want to believe that.

• Like 3

Redhen why did the terrorists do what they did and why to such lengths and how did they pull it off.

You want answers from everyone now answer that question. Or does it not fly with they just did it theory

I have asked this at least six times...................

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

Do people really think these men flew those planes into the buildings screaming allalh we hate the US.

You would be 100% correct.

Thank you for finally coming around to the real truth. Impressive!

Reality? Why dont you focus your argument twards claims people are actualy making.

Reality says, why do so when there is no evidence to begin with? I have heard all kinds of explanations as to why 9/11 was an inside job and of those explanations do not fit. There were those who have said the government was responsible in order to increase the defense budget, but let's take a look at what is in store for the military.

U.S. Defense Department bracing for huge budgets cuts and considering hiring freeze

Pentagon facing a spending reduction of nearly $500 billion over a decade with an additional $110 billion in automatic cuts to military come March. Will begin taking steps to freeze civilian hiring, delay contract awards and curtail maintenance if Congress can't reach an agreement on spending The Pentagon is planning to curtail travel, training, conferences and spending on supplies and base operations Military officials must cancel ship, aviation and depot maintenance for the third and fourth quarters by February 1

Their claim regarding the military and the reasoning for 9/11 has fallen flat on its face, but I was aware of that fact because of the many cutbacks within the military over the years due to the wars in Iraq and in Afghanistan. I don't know where they got the idea the military would profit financially speaking from those wars

I have heard the reason why American 77 was flown into the Pentagon was to hide the fact that over $2 trillion dollars was missing, (indicating that something illegal was going on with the money) but if they had done their homework, they would have determined that the money was not missing at all and further checking would have brought to light that equipment used by the Pentagon was not capable of tracking that much money at one time. In other words, the 9/11 conspiracist were making 'whoopi' over nothing.

Edited by skyeagle409

Do people really think these men flew those planes into the buildings screaming allalh we hate the US. Only those that want to believe that.

We know the terrorist flew those aircraft, which was evident in the flight profiles after the autopilot was disconnected. In addition, the voices of the terrorist were heard in the cockpit and captured by ATC personnel.

You would be 100% correct.

Thank you for finally coming around to the real truth. Impressive!

why do you bother posting it adds nothing to any thread I have seen you in.

Edited by The Silver Thong

We know the terrorist flew those aircraft, which was evident in the flight profiles after the autopilot was disconnected. In addition, the voices of the terrorist were heard in the cockpit and captured by ATC personnel.

How and why Sky

Silver Thong, you have come a long way into recoginizing that the 9/11 attacks were not in any way associated with the US, but purely the doings of radical muslim extremest's under UBL.

Good job!!!

so prove the official story then.

Re-read the burden of proof principle again. I have not made any claims, yet. I started this thread to solicit arguments for an inside job; who and why.

I have heard several theories of why but nothing to identify who, except for Larry Silverstein and George W. Bush.