Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

seems they would have to be very skilled pilots, which is not the information i've seen. rudy deckers flight school wasn't it.

They were training to fly Boeing 747s. The instructors were dismayed and suspicious when they said they weren't really interested in learning how to land the thing..only to fly.

• Like 1

I'm asking how the hijackers could have found their targets so easily, the planes took a direct course to the targets.

- Well, you know, NYC has airports and the Twin Towers kind-of stick-out like a sore thumb. Not hard at all.

- The Pentagon WAS NOT the target. It was the White House, but they could not find the White House due to the trees and such. That airplane is known to have circled DC a number of times, then settled on the Pentagon.

- The last plane was also enroute to DC, target unknown, but likely a secondary strike at the White House or Congress. In any event it crashed well before DC when several passengers attempted to re-take the hijacked cockpit.

It isn't a self-refuting argument at all. How do you know? is a question that would be answered by showing data and evidence...which you have already stated is disallowed in your thread.

Maybe you meant it was a secret, but now it's not. Is that what you meant? If so, then you should be able to offer us the names.

Thanks

• Like 1

- Well, you know, NYC has airports and the Twin Towers kind-of stick-out like a sore thumb. Not hard at all.

- The Pentagon WAS NOT the target. It was the White House, but they could not find the White House due to the trees and such. That airplane is known to have circled DC a number of times, then settled on the Pentagon.

- The last plane was also enroute to DC, target unknown, but likely a secondary strike at the White House or Congress. In any event it crashed well before DC when several passengers attempted to re-take the hijacked cockpit.

You're full of ****.... Flight 77 did not circle DC a number of times.

aa77_flight_path.png

Because it is fact..... dude do you live in a cave.

Many people you have heard of are a part of it and let alone a year or so ago. One such thing happened in Canada not so long ago and I did drop there name or did you ignore it.

In that link you sent? I don't want to read or watch any evidence yet. I certainly will once I get a few more names. Is that fair?

I'm asking how the hijackers could have found their targets so easily, the planes took a direct course to the targets.

Yes back on the main issue how and why is what red asked and why we might think such.

They were training to fly Boeing 747s. The instructors were dismayed and suspicious when they said they weren't really interested in learning how to land the thing..only to fly.

you mean like this 747 :

Cessna172.jpg

You're full of ****.... Flight 77 did not circle DC a number of times.

aa77_flight_path.png

Very well then. My bad.

But also take note of the "confused loop" at the end.

Edited by pallidin

In that link you sent? I don't want to read or watch any evidence yet. I certainly will once I get a few more names. Is that fair?

No worries it was just showing how all banks no matter who or what leads to a central banking system that controls governments and can force nations into actions they may not want. Hence owning the media to help the agenda.

• Like 3

I have a question. Which banks are behind it? All?

Most of them the ones that are not soon will be if they get enough of your monies in them. All banks use you money to bet with. In reality you don't have money just a goverment tender based on nothing but bets.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Most of them the ones that are not soon will be if they get enough of your monies in them.

So the CEO's of these banks are behind it?

you mean like this 747 :

Cessna172.jpg

Have you ever flown a plane? I have. Have you ever driven a truck? I have...have you driven a car...of course you have. What do they all have in common? They kind of all work the same way. They kind of all steer the same way...they kind of all turn the same way...jets are more complicated taking off and landing because of the 'jet' engines...so what exactly is your point?

No worries it was just showing how all banks no matter who or what leads to a central banking system that controls governments and can force nations into actions they may not want. Hence owning the media to help the agenda.

Oh, that's it, huh? (not to side-track the thread, but just a comment):

So, a central bank system and the "media" controls governments? BS. You watch too many movies.

Anyway, that's for another thread.

Have you ever flown a plane? I have. Have you ever driven a truck? I have...have you driven a car...of course you have. What do they all have in common? They kind of all work the same way. They kind of all steer the same way...they kind of all turn the same way...jets are more complicated taking off and landing because of the 'jet' engines...so what exactly is your point?

learning to fly a puddle jumper badly doesn't qualify you to fly a jumbo jet.

The Controlling Entity may or may not be CEOs ....they are very wealthy, very powerful individuals...who make things happen behind the scenes...like Obamacare for instance.

• Like 2

learning to fly a puddle jumper badly doesn't qualify you to fly a jumbo jet.

Have you ever flown a puddle jumper?

you mean like this 747 :

Cessna172.jpg

Yup just as I said and still funny as to who this happened. Seems the so called CT crowd have a question that cant be answered. Better yet the answer tells the truth that some can't accept. It could never have happenend unless it was allowed to happen.

the central banks have influence on policy, the central banks are privately owned corporations. the bank of england is publicly owned, but its decisions are made by a private organisation. why do you think the banks are constantly breaking the law and getting away with it? you know they launder drug money right? libor scandel? illegal repossessions and many more things besides. how could they get away with it if they did not control government? Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 2

No the ceo's of any bank is just a figure head. To track every dollar lol they only do that to tax payers. The world is controled be real or false economic preassure. The US was fooled because they thought donkey humpers were a threat. All due to media controled bs

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

No the ceo's of any bank is just a figure head. To track every dollar lol they only do that to tax payers. The world is controled be real or false economic preassure. The US was fooled because they thought donkey humpers were a threat. All due to media controled.

So it's banks and the media that decided to fly planes into the Twin Towers, to force the US into invading the Middle East to... expand the banking industry into the Middle East? The pause is because that's one of the reasons I've heard and I'm not sure if that is the primary reason or even the 'right' reason.

Have you ever flown a puddle jumper?

i'm claiming no expertise in flying. you'll have a hard time in convincing me that such a thing would qualify one to fly a modern passenger jet directly to the target from a radom point with no air traffic control help and hit the target square on.
  • Like 2

It could never have happenend unless it was allowed to happen.

What heck kind of logic is that?

Did a 3-year old with cancer get cancer because there was a conspiracy to "allow" it to happen?

Did 4 people die from falling off a roller-coaster ride because it was "allowed" to happen?

Did all those victims of the recent tsunamis die because it was "allowed" to happen?

So it's banks and the media that decided to fly planes into the Twin Towers, to force the US into invading the Middle East to... expand the banking industry into the Middle East? The pause is because that's one of the reasons I've heard and I'm not sure if that is the primary reason or even the 'right' reason.

Its money that manipulates a nation into action and banks being a privately owned entity left to its own rules nothing can be left out. Like I said earlier no nation can go to war with out a bank backing it.

i'm claiming no expertise in flying. you'll have a hard time in convincing me that such a thing would qualify one to fly a modern passenger jet directly to the target from a radom point with no air traffic control help and hit the target square on.

How about his scenario: OMG...we are being hijacked...WHAT? ...being hijacked...yeah, can't talk now...gotta go babe...LET'S ROLL...

...Okay...we have control of the plane...what heading is NYC? Roger..DH...turn 9.5er NorthEast over...I see the towers now..Good...point airplane closer to the top of the building...can you do that? I can...I am doing it...I'm also about out of battery for cell phone...here we go...Ali Akbar my friend!