Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] UFO picture taken in Seattle

OverSword

Neither of these posts are inviting to new people......Wow

My posting, and visiting to the site have been drooping, either not interested anymore, or it is redundent, or replies like this.....

Sakari our posts are in reply to the article, not directed at anyone here. I don't know why you're singling out these 2 posts...

If the person had posted the picture here claiming it was a UFO then they would be met with much more harsh comments and they wouldn't be coming from me.

Edit: I guess I could have used a more neutral adjective than 'stupid'.

Edited by Timonthy

Sakari our posts are in reply to the article, not directed at anyone here. I don't know why you're singling out these 2 posts...

If the person had posted the picture here claiming it was a UFO then they would be met with much more harsh comments and they wouldn't be coming from me.

Edit: I guess I could have used a more neutral adjective than 'stupid'.

Another reason I am not here as much.....I noticed that after it was to late to edit my post. My " witts" are going downhill with my age.....Sorry about that :)

That last Bigfoot topic ( on another forum ) took everything out of me, I apologize again.....I guess the Bif believers that hate skeptics did me in, and I take everything as a insult now......I will fix this :)

Edited by Sakari

Another reason I am not here as much.....I noticed that after it was to late to edit my post. My " witts" are going downhill with my age.....Sorry about that :)

That last Bigfoot topic ( on another forum ) took everything out of me, I apologize again.....I guess the Bif believers that hate skeptics did me in, and I take everything as a insult now......I will fix this :)

Haha have faith, we're not all bad ;) No need to apologise, the crazies can have that effect on you! (And yes those BF topics can take it out of you, I usually keep away for the most part :w00t:)

Nobody has picked up on the coincidence with the building. The name of the building is "Dexter Horton Building"; the Horten Ho 229 was a Nazi flying wing jet. A strange coincidence?

Its only Sally Struthers' tiberium junker. Nothing to see here. Move along.

• Like 3

Looks like a commercial plane in flight to me. You can see the wings, tail, and the basic shape.

• Like 1

Jup i agree with Darkwind here, it is just an airplane could be military .. nothing more to it..

Looks like a commercial plane in flight to me. You can see the wings, tail, and the basic shape.

Jup i agree with Darkwind here, it is just an airplane could be military .. nothing more to it..

Would either of you mind reading the entire thread?

• Like 1

As many pointed out before, it a street lamp. Notice the part connecting the lamp to the post conveniently end at the outline of the building?

Unless one touches down or crashes you can't take any photo or video footage as proof, it's simply too easy to fake these days.

• Like 1

Is it me or does it look identical to the head of the street light in the background. Remove the post and an instant UFO.

Seriously? Is 30 seconds on photoshop or a contrasty photo all you need to make a name on the internet now? I might have a go later on.... It it OBVIOUSLY one of the street lights. I am not sure if this is really really depressing in terms of modern humanity, or really encouraging how easy it is to get famous these days.

Just to repeat for the umpteenth time for those clearly not reading the thread.... it's a streetlamp.

Compare this photo taken from the same place in Seattle:

seattleUFO.jpg

And the one claiming to be a UFO:

Original.jpg

• Like 1

Just to repeat for the umpteenth time for those clearly not reading the thread.... it's a streetlamp.

Compare this photo taken from the same place in Seattle:

seattleUFO.jpg

And the one claiming to be a UFO:

Original.jpg

Did you mean me? I was agreeing with you.

Did you mean me? I was agreeing with you.

No, I was referring to those who declared it was an actual aircraft and to those agreed with that assessment, because they obviously haven't read the thread in order to realise that it is...

A street-light.

• Like 1

Seattle seems to be a hot spot... you know the space needle started out as a ufo right... lol

No, I was referring to those who declared it was an actual aircraft and to those agreed with that assessment, because they obviously haven't read the thread in order to realise that it is...

A street-light.

:D

The picture has been debunked, It is the light that is connect to the post to the right and below it. The bar that connects the post to the light is blurred by the light of the sun. There is another photo out that shows this.

But Aliens are real!

The picture has been debunked, It is the light that is connect to the post to the right and below it. The bar that connects the post to the light is blurred by the light of the sun. There is another photo out that shows this.

But Aliens are real!

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/01/debunked-clear-ufo-daylight-sighting-over-seattle-amazing-2440552.html

But Aliens are real!