Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Someone always gets rich from wars, does not mean they planned for 5 planes to be hijacked to go and kill innocent people by a sect who would be willing to die for their cause anyway.

You cannot prove 5 planes were hijacked, you cannot prove 1 plane was hijacked.

All efforts at finding such a proof through the courts and their discovery systems have been completely frustrated by government employees, including congress and the judiciary.

• Like 1

is it just me and a couple of others who think this is one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever?

I don't know if it's the most ridiculous but it certainly ranks right up there. I would have an easier time accepting a well crafted argument against the moon landings. I mean who else was there on the moon to witness them?

Anyways, never mind a well crafted argument, I would just like to start with a valid reasoned opinion. Something I haven't seen after 25 pages.

I am not a logician by trade, but I did take 2 semesters of logic, so I know the foundations. I think this 911 conspiracy says something about human nature and our constant curiosity . Hence Unexplained Mysteries forum. Everyone loves a good mystery.

Sure, sometimes governments, especially dictatorial ones manufacture a crisis in order to start a war. Even Hitler felt he had a need to justify his invasions, so he staged a "Polish" attack on a German radio station. How do we know this to be true, well we have a paper trail and eyewitness testimony. I have not actually examined this incident lately but it comes down to authority and faith.

Yes, you must have faith in something because you can not be an expert in everything. Which is why legal courts accept expert testimony from those in a position to know.

Reluctantly I posted a link to the court documents for the Moussaoui trial which provided photos of charred corpses (some still strapped to their seats) from flight 77. I did this to enlighten those who believe that there were no corpses or repeatedly asked where they were.

The reply from Silverthong turned into a tirade against me and my gullibility for believing the authorities and the "official line".

Police, Pentagon staff, ambulance, firefighters and lawyers are in a position to know. Their evidence carries weight in court. It's this same absolute skepticism and dogmatic belief that it couldn't have happened that way that does indignity to the victims. The same for those who believe and publicly claim that the Sandy Hook school massacre was an inside job with "crisis actors" in order for the "government" to take away citizens guns. That's just disgusting, in bad taste, and demonstrably false.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" That's the line from Carl Sagan that frequently gets trotted out when debating religious claims. I think we can apply the same criteria for 911 conspiracy claims. If you firmly hold that 911 was an inside job (not just simple opinion) and you know this to be true, you need credible evidence and lots of it. Claiming that the attacks were planned and controlled by the "world banking system" simply won't cut it.

• Like 1

You cannot prove 5 planes were hijacked, you cannot prove 1 plane was hijacked.

All efforts at finding such a proof through the courts and their discovery systems have been completely frustrated by government employees, including congress and the judiciary.

So none of the planes were hijacked by men who unlawfully seized the aircrafts with intentions of murdering everyone on board?

Edited by freetoroam

So none of the planes were hijacked by men who unlawfully seized of the aircrafts with intentions of murdering everyone on board?

I don't know if the airplanes were hijacked. As I've mentioned to you before, IT CANNOT BE PROVED. So, why should I believe something that cannot be proved when all the other evidence works against this story?

Redhen

Are you suggesting in your previous post that police officers do not lie? That government officials are incapable of deceit?

• Like 1

But Redhen, a reasoned opinion is impossible. This is so 'over the top' and we we all saw the planes hit the towers...why? No one can really say...but that doesn't really matter. Here is what matters. You watch the North Tower go down...it is incomprehensible how a building of that magnitude could be turned into dust in mere seconds. How do chunks of concrete get blown out 600 yards away from the building but the building itself is turned to dust? Your question is a 'gotcha question' because if no one can show a reasoned opinion for WHY...then the conclusion is that no reasoned opinion exists...hence...it didn't happen.

The real question if you want to get to the bottom of whether this was a demolition job or bizarre coincidence...is to study the actual destruction of the buildings.

• Like 2

I don't know if the airplanes were hijacked. As I've mentioned to you before, IT CANNOT BE PROVED. So, why should I believe something that cannot be proved when all the other evidence works against this story?

What can not be proved? that the planes were unlawfully seized by a group of men with intentions of murdering everyone on board?

What other "logical" explanation can you give for the planes crashing into the towers let alone the other 3 planes not landing at their intended destinations???

For those who hold that 911 was an inside job, I would like to discover why you believe those responsible would have executed this plan.

I can only think of one possible reason that might make sense; to launch a war, to give the armed forces combat experience.

You go.

Thanks

Ok really ? You must be like only one not seeing this for what it was. Do you know that your own military had a plan/operation for destruction of WTC under the cloak of ME terror ... right.. that is a fact, it was in many documentaries even news.. since its nature of event. But yes other peoples " truth " is much more valauble than your own head. Stop listening to others and see the things for yourself for what they are... politics is just rubbish puppets for major corps. and military agencies.

There is even a page for that HERE. US gained alot from that attack and by alot i mean ALOT.

What can not be proved? that the planes were unlawfully seized by a group of men with intentions of murdering everyone on board?

What other "logical" explanation can you give for the planes crashing into the towers let alone the other 3 planes not landing at their intended destinations???

I don't know what Babe Ruth is trying to say...but the planes were hijacked. People on board, were killed...these planes were purposefully flown into the buildings. That is what I believe. But...and...

...can we conclude from that alone that demolitions were not set inside the buildings ahead of that event...by people who knew the hijackings were going to happen and what the plan was? These Islamic Terrorists did what they had planned...that plan was intercepted and monitored by the CIA before it happened...another plan was implemented...Let the planes hit the towers...make sure the buildings go down...the whole world will be in shock...then, we can begin the war against terrorism and no one will have much to say about any of it.

• Like 2

Babe is trying to tell you to show him proof that this were actual afgan men not some cia agents or paid to do a job men...

Edit: Whole afgan men stealing the US plane is really hard to believe at least for me, the part they were afgan i mean. I could give you many reasons but this all was discussed before so draw your own conclusions.

Edited by Nuke_em

Babe is trying to tell you to show him proof that this were actual afgan men not some cia agents or paid to do a job men...

That is ridiculous...no CIA operative is going to fly planes into a building knowing that they are going to die in the process. You can't reasonably think that anyone would be paid for committing suicide...unless it was Islamic Radicals who we know send their children to die for money. You have to think logically here. The Radical Islamic plan was itself 'hijacked' by the CIA.

• Like 1

Oh FCOL! paid or not, the planes were still hijacked! the passengers or the airline did not pay for it!!!

So are you now saying the men who "borrowed the controls" were cia agents?

This really isssss getting ridiculous.

I don't know what Babe Ruth is trying to say...but the planes were hijacked. People on board, were killed...these planes were purposefully flown into the buildings. That is what I believe. But...and...

...can we conclude from that alone that demolitions were not set inside the buildings ahead of that event...by people who knew the hijackings were going to happen and what the plan was? These Islamic Terrorists did what they had planned...that plan was intercepted and monitored by the CIA before it happened...another plan was implemented...Let the planes hit the towers...make sure the buildings go down...the whole world will be in shock...then, we can begin the war against terrorism and no one will have much to say about any of it.

We agree on most of it, I just can not figure out the building bit. I still believe the buildings went down because they got hit by planes filled with fuel which exploded on impact.....no matter how safe they thought those buildings were, something of that height would be pretty hard to remain standing after such an impact.

We agree on most of it, I just can not figure out the building bit. I still believe the buildings went down because they got hit by planes filled with fuel which exploded on impact.....no matter how safe they thought those buildings were, something of that height would be pretty hard to remain standing after such an impact.

One would expect the buildings to fall a certain way...not straight down...not in a puff of smoke...literally.

Look at this picture...explain to me how huge chunks of concrete are shot out 600 yards away, severely damaging other buildings...and yet the 'building' is reduced to dust...in mere seconds...falling at free fall speed.

tower_zpsd11b5da3.jpg

Does that not look like an explosion to you?

Oh FCOL! paid or not, the planes were still hijacked! the passengers or the airline did not pay for it!!!

So are you now saying the men who "borrowed the controls" were cia agents?

This really isssss getting ridiculous.

You don't know much how islam works do you? Let me shed some light here... if you promise a stupid islamic man a 1million in hes currency on other side and some babes to go along with perfect heaven picture they will run a aircraft carieer up the city of New York.... got a better picture? So you promise this guys all that plus you give them week of fine treatment and they are ready for a mission. Then you pull some strings reduce security and voila... makes sense... and you gain alot. Of course people will die but who cares the benefit counts not people.

And Joc they were afgan they just had abit of help from your JamesBond agency..

You don't know much how islam works do you? Let me shed some light here... if you promise a stupid islamic man a 1million in hes currency on other side and some babes to go along with perfect heaven picture they will run a aircraft carieer up the city of New York.... got a better picture? So you promise this guys all that plus you give them week of fine treatment and they are ready for a mission. Then you pull some strings reduce security and voila... makes sense... and you gain alot. Of course people will die but who cares the benefit counts not people.

that is rididuclous

• Like 1

Joc, it does look like an explosion, but would the amount of fuel have contributed to that?

When watching old buildings being blown up for demolition purposes, the buildings go straight down.

Just think of it Afgan men took 3 of your airplanes not that they are from ME which raises the suspicion, but they actualy took fool control over them all. Your military was making exercise of that same scenarion how about that? Unfortunaly lives were lost because greed won..

that is rididuclous

Maybe for you but here in Europe your statement right now would be rididuclous...

You need to do a bit more research on the islamists!!!

that is rididuclous

Maybe for you but here in Europe your statement right now would be rididuclous...

I am in Europe and find YOUR statements ridiculous.....right now.

• Like 1

Joc, it does look like an explosion, but would the amount of fuel have contributed to that?

When watching old buildings being blown up for demolition purposes, the buildings go straight down.

Note where the 'explosion' is...many floors down from where the planes hit...what you don't know...and what I do know...is that these buildings were also built in 3 sections...each section reinforced...this is precisely where you would need more explosive power to take out the buffered section.

• Like 1

You need to do a bit more research on the islamists!!!

Can i laugh please? AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahah

You don't even need to pay'em just give them means and they'll be happily to oblige, esspecially when one invades their lands with no reason, bombs their families with no reason, kills many more who had nothing to do with them and then.... some unorganized group of men takes over 3 major airplanes with such ease i could it at the time, so yeah entire event was fishy from the day i watched it.

I am in Europe and find YOUR statements ridiculous.....right now.

You need to dig around for some information, start listening to people who were there and went through entire thing like i said this was all discussed before!

Cheers!

Can i laugh please? AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahah

You don't even need to pay'em just give them means and they'll be happily to oblige, esspecially when one invades their lands with no reason, bombs their families with no reason, kills many more who had nothing to do with them and then.... some unorganized group of men takes over 3 major airplanes with such ease i could it at the time, so yeah entire event was fishy from the day i watched it.

Free To Roam is correct. Radical Islamists will die for only one reason...because of Allah...not because of money or anything else...Allah...

...Holy Jihad...that is war against the west, waged for the glory of Allah. Allah is really just Arabic for God. You are the one that isn't getting it. They did what they did...for Allah. Not for virgins...or cash...or any other reason.

But Redhen, a reasoned opinion is impossible.

Well, if you don't have a reasoned opinion than all you have is simple (humble) opinion with no evidence required. That's fine, as long as you don't try to pass it on as knowledge.

This is so 'over the top' and we we all saw the planes hit the towers...why? No one can really say...but that doesn't really matter. Here is what matters ....

Stop. This thread is for reasoned opinions, once I finally see one, then we can look as the warrants for that argument. So, I don't want videos, links to documents, pictures of alleged thermite residue, etc.

All I am asking for, for now, is a reasoned opinion. I almost got one but it was missing a warrant;

Unnamed officials in the "world banking system", working in secret, planned and controlled the 911 attacks. p1

Wars cannot be waged without substantial financial banking p2

There are private, unregulated banks who make their rules p3

Thus, the 911 attacks were planned and controlled by the "world banking system" Main conclusion

This is not a sound argument. The three premises do not support the main conclusion. It is a non sequitur fallacy, it does not follow.