Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

preacherman76

Yea we are all good Nibs. You know I got nothing but love for ya. :tu:

Back at ya hon. :)

Nibs

Yeah theres a smokescreen as big as this nation. They could have never tried something like this if it wasnt there "Biggest" internal terrorist hit ever. But then again it is an agenda they are progressing so I leave nothing to blind faith that they every tactic was used available to throw off the conspiracy wolves including the ones you mentioned. Misdirection is one of the first plots discussed when trying to control the population.

Yeah sorry Nibs. Theres been a contracted effort to agitate on some forums. So if I come across harsh on that my bad.

Yeah sorry Nibs. Theres been a contracted effort to agitate on some forums. So if I come across harsh on that my bad.

No worries. :)

Nibs

So we don't have easy access to a video where children are being murdered...and people think this is a bad thing. Wow...

• Like 2

Nobody has said that Corp

• Like 1

There also seems to be a pattern with false flag operations and mock drills going on at the same time. And now Ive learned that a mock drill was taking place at the high school, for this exact purpose just down the road. Hmm

Like a lockdown drill? Because those happen a couple of times a year at any high school. Weird coincidental timing, but I wouldn't attach too much to it.

• Like 1

Why would anyone watch it?

Because People are Bored and have nothing to do.

The point isn't 'woo let's watch kids get shot!' the point is 'don't just tell the public what he used, SHOW US DARNIT'. Words are nice, pictures are better, videos peachykeen, but I'm not 100% unless I was there.

The video or even pictures would settle that this boy did what they said using whatever weapon that he used, but it must be SHOWN for everyone to believe it, or at least trust that they aren't lying so far our their butts their breath smells like poo.

• Like 2

This event has already been used to add aggressive guards and increased arms/guns in public places by woefully inadequately trained individuals. There is an AGENDA and it is being pressed with calculation at a rapid pace.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

Ok, according to this article the videos were leaked October 12.

The actual video of inside the school during the shootings weren't released for quite a while after the massacre.

Nibs

ETA - this is regarding Columbine. So I wouldn't think we see videos from inside Sandy Hook school any time soon.

Edited by HerNibs
  • Like 1

Like a lockdown drill? Because those happen a couple of times a year at any high school. Weird coincidental timing, but I wouldn't attach too much to it.

It was a drill to confront a mass shooter. I wouldnt read to much into it either, accept you have the same situation with several similar situations. The London Bombing, 9/11, Oklahoma, Aurora. Its just too much.

• Like 1

In Columbine they told us what bombs were in the school that didnt go off and how and where they were rigged the day of or shortly after. It got much more accurate media coverage then Sandy Hook has.

Nobody has said that Corp

The thread is complaining that there's no videos out there of children being murdered with an AR-15.

The point isn't 'woo let's watch kids get shot!' the point is 'don't just tell the public what he used, SHOW US DARNIT'. Words are nice, pictures are better, videos peachykeen, but I'm not 100% unless I was there.

The video or even pictures would settle that this boy did what they said using whatever weapon that he used, but it must be SHOWN for everyone to believe it, or at least trust that they aren't lying so far our their butts their breath smells like poo.

presumably you don't want proof that he actually did do it, do you? What is so important about being able to see the actual weapon?

Thats complete crap Corp. All thats been asked is proof an AR-15 was used.

• Like 3

In Columbine they told us what bombs were in the school that didnt go off and how and where they were rigged the day of or shortly after. It got much more accurate media coverage then Sandy Hook has.

Can't totally disagree with that. Columbine was the first that was basically televised. Everyone was confused and not prepared for anything like it. Today the information is kept "close to the vest" for a bit longer.

But, like I said, there were too many witnesses to really hide what kind of gun was being carried. (IMO)

Nibs

Thats complete crap Corp. All thats been asked is proof an AR-15 was used.

Why has no surveillance footage been released from the Sandy Hook shooting, showing Adam Lanza blasting away with an AR-15?

First line of the thread is demanding footage of Lanza using an AR-15 to murder people. Not police reports, not still photos of just him and the gun, but video of the actual murders taking place.

Corp thats we try to have a discussion. Maybe not everything is worded perfectly but by being able to discuss it out noone can seem to agree that the AR-15 was definitively used backed up with evidence. Thats whats really being said despite what the OP said.

Edited by AsteroidX

So we don't have easy access to a video where children are being murdered...and people think this is a bad thing. Wow...

Seriously?

this school security policy letter was sent to parents at the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year, and it clearly states:

...the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Doors will be locked at approximately 9:30 a.m. Any student arriving after that time must be walked into the building and signed in at the office...

It's quite clear that if a student approached the school carrying an AR-15 rifle, he would not have been allowed entry! The only way he could have entered the school with the security system in place was to hide handguns under his clothes. You cannot hide an AR-15 rifle in a pocket, obviously.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038664_Sandy_Hook_security_video_footage.html#ixzz2HyN7cWB8

There is no way he got in that school with a AR15

• Like 2

He actually shot through the front door killing the principle and another educator who confronted him at the front entrance but thats still not definitive of an AR-15 being used. And we do know he brought one to the scene.

Corp thats we try to have a discussion. Maybe not everything is worded perfectly but by being able to discuss it out noone can seem to agree that the AR-15 was definitively used backed up with evidence. Thats whats really being said despite what the OP said.

And that's fine. Given how much the media screw up the reporting of the shooting it could very well messed up what weapons were being used. The issue I have is with those few who will refuse to believe anything but video of him gunning down kids. I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before pictures get put out there, depending on what camera angles they can get, but I don't think the video needs to be put out there and can't understand why anyone would want to watch such a video.

• Like 1