Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Well, BigD, grey matter is gone. AA'ers have only pink matter left.

:innocent:

Pink matter? Now brown........?

• Like 1

:innocent:

Pink matter? Now brown........?

And dessicated. :w00t:

cormac

• Like 2

I have grown excruciatingly bored of this subject. It just loops round and round ...forever?

Not forever for me...So Im not wasting further time, there are other more interesting threads and discussions.

So my FINAL summing up then. This is a long post!

*SNIP*

Long most excellent post with great information that actually addresses the subject matter without the element of superstition.

It is like this with every single subject Zoser attempts. Once you have ousted every argument he has, he will just pretend you do not exist - much like the way answers to the nonsensical claims posted are adressed. I think his agenda is to try to get as many cases, and the longest discussions he can muster on the subject, with I feel the eventual goal of attempting to insist that because there is so much discussion, so many threads, so many cases discussed (despite that many are the same over and again) that the ET angle musty be the correct one to pursue.

• Like 2

Yes scientists can't explain it.

Yes they can, a couple of fringe nut cases who cannot understand the scientists, and keep asking the same stupid question is what is hard to explain to be quite frank.

• Like 3

OI!

I find that offensive.

I grew older watching Doctor Who, and as a result I never grew up :P

Ironically one of the few times Doctor Who went into Ancient Aliens territory it was a reference to tmeples in Peru, and even then it was left open as to wether or not it was done by the aliens in question anyway!

Well, after all it is not conventional space travel. One needs not only to have a open mind in this case, but a well functioning one.

We know Zosers approach to that which is considered technical. I would say the concepts are rather beyond him, and in any case, he holds a technical approach abhorrent.

Cost him Dr. Who. One can only feel pity over that I guess.

• Like 2

Well, after all it is not conventional space travel. One needs not only to have a open mind in this case, but a well functioning one.

We know Zosers approach to that which is considered technical. I would say the concepts are rather beyond him, and in any case, he holds a technical approach abhorrent.

Cost him Dr. Who. One can only feel pity over that I guess.

gotta luv psyche! :clap: :clap:

I could share a beer or weeks worth with him I reckon!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views"

- The Doctor (Tom Baker).

• Like 4

I need to post this one more time because I've seen where a few new folks have joined the thread.

Zoser, you have completely failed at every debate you've had in this thread. You have been shown to be lacking education time and time again. When real evidence is given, you just skip over it and refuse to comment on it. Then you go on with the same BS again and again.

You still believe

99.9% of researches are lying.

.01% of researchers are telling the truth even though they are making loads of money for spewing their BS.

These are all things that you have posted in this thread. (Newcomers, this is no joke. Zoser actually used these to plead his case).

If it is on video then it is real.

500 years ago was the stone age.

It never freezes in Peru.

Humans cannot move large rocks.

If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.

The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.

Only high heat can polish.

Let's not forget how you feel that anything can be labled as being precise.

• Like 1

gotta luv psyche! :clap: :clap:

I could share a beer or weeks worth with him I reckon!

Cheers Mate, anytime, I'd be more than willing to have a crack at a weeks worth! :D

Bade and I keep threatening to raid the Guinness factory...... one day, then we will see some amazing crop circles in the barley fields near the factory! I reckon our imagination could devise some rather crafty and head scratching designs, even completely tanked!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views"

- The Doctor (Tom Baker).

My Mum knitted me a replica scarf :D I was the only kid that had one as far as I know. I still think Dr #8 might have made a mistake knocking it back. In fact, his approach to space travel is a more than interesting concept. According to Enterprise, the early days of Earth exploration - before the federation - both Warp and Long range transport were considered viable exploration options. Time lords seem to have gone more along the lines of the transport option, but without being disassembled. Perhaps it is a little academic for some. Like that Darwin stuff.

The 4th Doctor: You may be a doctor, but I am The Doctor. The definite article, one might say.

Robot (1974)

Edited by psyche101

I need to post this one more time because I've seen where a few new folks have joined the thread.

Zoser, you have completely failed at every debate you've had in this thread.

Indeed that is completely the case, not to mention the norm, however, it would not be a loss if there was some connection to other worlds. There is not. There is only disbelief that man could be precise. Such a connection is completely non-existent, the only connection is attributing what escapes one to a higher power, just as the ancient greeks did with thunder and lightning.

No matter how much one refuses to believe that man did the quite possible, the evidence for ET is no more compelling, nor existent than there if for a race of top hat wearing super intelligent amphibians that only lived on earth for one thousand years at the height of their reign, and were rendered not only extinct, but deleted from history entirely due to their cartilaginous skeletons and superb taste when cooked in butter and herbs.

ET just is not there, no matter how much we squint. At best, he is merely conjured up by the faithful. Kinda sounds familiar doesn't it.

• Like 3

And, just to keep things fresh ... they weren't Stone Age peoples either.

Given they worked gold etc with a great degree of talent, I'd say they'd be bronze age at least, the fact copper mining was a fine art in that region of the world supports that (in fact, according to Phil Coppens (RIP) Spanish and Modern miners look upon finding evidence of mine workings by previous cultures as a boon, it means there's copper in the mine they themselves are attempting to work).

Agreed, but even I heard something new in looking into this madcap posting, they have actually decided, (archeo's/scientists etc) that there is/was a Copper Age, before the Bronze age, (do a google)

And way back when zoser was getting butterflies about this 'discovery' of PP, he himself wrote about them using copper clamps between stones, IIRC, he just couldn't decide if they were poured in hot, or beaten cold..

Then he uses the word stone age ever since. (???) Perhaps he needs reminding, because things were built of stones...DOES NOT mean it was the stone age! True stone age people did not live much of a settled existence, instead following herds of animals on their migrations, and mostly, lived in caves, or made very crude camps and shelters. Plus the killer is - the stone age was at least 2 million years ago. Maybe 2.5 million in fact. PLUS various cultures left the stone age at different times.

Now he also says PP may be older than experts suggest, OK fair enough. it was mentioned on the AA series after all. But the copper age is KNOWN very well... and funny enough, the copper age (or parts of its duration), ties in very well with the suggested age of PP, meaning its only as old as we already knew. Of course you cant date the actual rocks tho, but if there was copper there...

well it wasn't the stone age.

Weird that isnt it, what a coincidence!!

Edited by seeder

The stone age wasn't a period millions of years ago, but started millions of years ago and lasted up to , say, 4500 years ago.

Btw, about dating Puma Punku: many people give it an extreme age, like 12 or even 17,000 years because of Posnansky's reconstruction of nearby Tiwanaku :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=162971&st=660#entry3236248

Posnansky based his dating of Tiwanaku on his archeo-astronomical interpretation of the complete ruined area he encountered.

And many have serious doubts if the reconstruction based on his ideas are even correct.

The stone age wasn't a period millions of years ago, but started millions of years ago and lasted up to , say, 4500 years ago.

Ok I can appreciate it wasnt totally clear, I had imagined my sentence of "PLUS various cultures left the stone age at different times" may have indicated what you said..

But thanks for pointing it out anyway! I will be more precise with words next time! :tu:

Edited by seeder

My ears are burning again :unsure2:

Good to see you all.

Just plodding on through the Foerster video's and AA documentaries. No doubt you guys have already watched them all, so I thought I'd better acquaint myself with all the information.

Some cracking stuff there I must say.

Good that the issues have attracted some lively debate, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

So I'm just pausing a little and looking at different angles of the AA phenomena.

I'll perhaps check in later to see what's happening.

Good to see you back seeder.

It looks like as soon as there is news on the DNA postiing it will be posted here; a good book mark for anyone interested:

http://www.dnaforpaternity.com/dna-testing/alien-elongated-skull-dna-testing-to-find-out/

Edited by zoser

My ears are burning again :unsure2:

Good to see you all.

Just plodding on through the Foerster video's and AA documentaries. No doubt you guys have already watched them all, so I thought I'd better acquaint myself with all the information.

Some cracking stuff there I must say.

Good that the issues have attracted some lively debate, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

So I'm just pausing a little and looking at different angles of the AA phenomena.

I'll perhaps check in later to see what's happening.

Good to see you back seeder.

It looks like as soon as there is news on the DNA postiing it will be posted here; a good book mark for anyone interested:

http://www.dnaforpat...ng-to-find-out/

oh boy, hello zoser - sunshine... did you bother to read the comments under the vid? clearly not as you done it again..

So you didnt read anything once again! As is to be expected really. Coz this is what it says

Comments

ouncy says:

January 3, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I agree, this looks appalling. They lose all credibility? when these are the standards in which they work in. I dont think they know what constructive criticism means either.

CuddlinTurk says:

January 4, 2013 at 12:12 am

hahaha thank you for? that reply, made my day!

mrdanherbert says:

January 4, 2013 at 12:31 am

why dont you just go **** yourself??

CuddlinTurk says:

January 4, 2013 at 12:47 am

Yes very professional! Why dont they leave it to people who actually know what they’re doing.?

HomeWatchViewer says:

January 4, 2013 at 1:16 am

Where did the Cutting Blade go,? is it burried within the skull now ?

Brien Foerster says:

January 4, 2013 at 1:16 am

No, we either have to wait, or get another? lab.

miki4630201 says:

January 4, 2013 at 1:45 am

any results? yet?

Brien Foerster says:

January 4, 2013 at 2:01 am

Happy New? Year to you!

007hor says:

January 4, 2013 at 2:10 am

@brienfoerster, keep up the good work guys. And Happy New? Year.

Brien Foerster says:

January 4, 2013 at 2:38 am

Preliminary results which are intriguing; seems to be as complex as Lloyd Pye’s Star Child; Lloyd is in charge of our DNA? testing. (starchlid was diseased human, fact)

A Smith says:

January 4, 2013 at 3:02 am

any results??

Brien Foerster says:

January 4, 2013 at 3:24 am

No yet, no; another? month maybe.

hibobslay says:

January 4, 2013 at 3:34 am

Have you? heard anything back?

Brien Foerster says:

January 4, 2013 at 4:01 am

Everyone is of course interested in proof; however, I have gone farther than most researchers on the subject. Results will hopefully be available in about a month; some of the evidence will be shown here, the rest in the book I am writing? with David Hatcher Childress.

mrsdiggs718 says:

January 4, 2013 at 4:04 am

When should the results be back? I’m interested in proof, instead of just conjecture.?

Edited by seeder

Hi seeder;

Yeh I saw that lot; just a load of narrow minded skeptics. Just ignore them I would.

Hi seeder;

Yeh I saw that lot; just a load of narrow minded skeptics. Just ignore them I would.

Amen!

Is this evidence of zoser becoming wiser?

Or evidence of his just compounding his own theories in order to sustain his own beliefs??

Just ignore..

just ignore what? science? Archeology? facts?

Edited by seeder

Amen!

Is this evidence of zoser becoming wiser?

Or evidence of his just compounding his own theories in order to sustain his own beliefs??

Just ignore..

just ignore what? science? Archeology? facts?

Just ignore the skeptics I meant.

An intriguing carving in the bedrock, in a seemingly isolate place. Looks like it has suffered some earthquake damage. Interesting to speculate what it could have been; just a quarry perhaps or something more:

An intriguing carving in the bedrock, in a seemingly isolate place. Looks like it has suffered some earthquake damage. Interesting to speculate what it could have been; just a quarry perhaps or something more:

there goes the swerve again..

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Final check on the thread,

over and out for good.

:innocent: See, people just can't stay away ....

• Like 2

Here's another example; if this was just a quarry point then why finish the top edge that perfectly? Just quarrying out a complete block (or blocks) would not have left the edge that straight by mundane means.

If it was just the blocks they wanted why not just leave it in a rough state?

Unless it was extracted by high tech that naturally left it like that. Far more likely. There are hundreds of these examples littering the Cuzco area.

Yeh seeder's hooked. Like the others. No bad thing; else I'm in here all alone. Seeder; it's your turn for the drinks. Rack em up.

want to bet on that? and you just contributed to the swerve didnt you

Its just I cant stand some donut will try sway highly gullible others.... that their ridiculously insane beliefs are based on fact.

If that's what Lord v thinks..good luck princess! you know that many others will give you a right royal rse kicking as time goes by..

Edited by seeder