Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

preacherman76

NEWTOWN, Conn. - Adam Lanza was equipped with an assault rifle and two handguns inside Sandy Hook School, Conn. State Police said. An additional weapon, a shotgun, was found in Lanza's vehicle outside the school.

Source: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/newtown-connecticut-shooting/ar15-with-high-capacity-magazines-used-by-adam-lanza-in-sandy-hook-school-shooting

So NO, the AR-15 was not in the car, that was the shotgun.

You lose, psycho's.

Indeed more evidence points to the Ar-15 being in the trunk and not in the school. Therefore a still photo at minimum should be produced or theres gonna be conspiracy hell to pay.

NEWTOWN, Conn. - Adam Lanza was equipped with an assault rifle and two handguns inside Sandy Hook School, Conn. State Police said. An additional weapon, a shotgun, was found in Lanza's vehicle outside the school.

Source: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/newtown-connecticut-shooting/ar15-with-high-capacity-magazines-used-by-adam-lanza-in-sandy-hook-school-shooting

You lose, psycho's.

'They switched the weapons!' -conspiracy theorist

• Like 1

He actually shot through the front door killing the principle and another educator who confronted him at the front entrance but thats still not definitive of an AR-15 being used. And we do know he brought one to the scene.

If you count having such a rifle locked up in the trunk of a car as "brought one to the scene", you would be right.

I would use "the scene" to be the scene of the shooting, inside.

Source: http://www.thedenver...school-shooting

You lose, psycho's.

were happy you found the cover up itleast. And Im so happy you trust the media still. Have a nice day I have hell to raise.

You lose, psycho's.

The footage I saw showed a uniformed officer at the back of the car, trunk open, with an AR-15 inside the trunk. He picked it up and ejected several rounds from the gun. It was not a shotgun.

Okay, you don't trust the media. That's a sensible position. You also can't trust videos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust photos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust eyewitnesses, because they can lie (paid by the government, obviously).

What can you trust? I'm not saying that any of these positions are illogical, but how does one really know anything?

• Like 3

You lose, psycho's.

Not saying I disagree with you, but I think that is what the whole thread is about. The apparent 'conspiracy' of the Ar-15 being used or not used.

• Like 1

Okay, you don't trust the media. That's a sensible position. You also can't trust videos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust photos, because they can be doctored. You also can't trust eyewitnesses, because they can lie (paid by the government, obviously).

What can you trust? I'm not saying that any of these positions are illogical, but how does one really know anything?

Well, for example, one could know (given one has studied the material) that there are contradictory statements made and facts thrown about. Do you understand that?

Well, for example, one could know (given one has studied the material) that there are contradictory statements made and facts thrown about. Do you understand that?

Shoddy reporting maybe?

• Like 4

Does that prove anything? No. Maybe the statements are lies. Maybe the statements about the lies are lies.

Maybe a giant space laser destroyed Sandy Hook completely...and every single person is trying to lie to me, socrates.junior personally about it.

I can't know for sure.

• Like 1

First responders said they could hear gunshots when they arrived, meaning Lanza was still firing. It was only after they entered the building that the shooting stopped and police discovered that Lanza, 20, had killed himself with a pistol, but not before killing 26 others in the school, including 20 first-graders, with a Bushmaster .223 rifle.

...Lanza also left a shotgun capable of firing up to 20 rounds in the trunk of the Honda that he drove to the elementary school. Police believe that Lanza, who barely weighed 110 pounds, couldn't carry the shotgun into the school because of all the other guns and ammunition he had.

Source: http://articles.courant.com/2012-12-29/news/hc-newtown-sandy-hook-crime-scene-1230-20121229_1_police-officers-police-cars-police-cruisers

• Like 1

Does that prove anything? No. Maybe the statements are lies. Maybe the statements about the lies are lies.

Maybe a giant space laser destroyed Sandy Hook completely...and every single person is trying to lie to me, socrates.junior personally about it.

I can't know for sure.

It proves ONLY that the story is full of contradictions and inconsistencies. That means the story is suspect. If cops were told a story like that by a suspect in some crime, the cops would say that the suspect was lying.

That works both ways in the real world.

Some people's world is not real. Especially CT's.

The State Police and Chief Medical Examiner made clear their initial findings, which have not changed.

But I suppose that they're part of a "conspiracy" as well. :w00t:

• Like 1

Sick!!

All of you people trying to divert attention from a genuine tragedy by claiming Govt Cover - ups on the TYPE of weapons used!! You are truly unbalanced and should never be allowed to own a wooden gun, let al.one a real on, because you see nothing wrong with owning Assault Rifles. How many Assault Rifles have been used to genuinely defend an innocent person in danger?? What are the stats on that?? Not talking about obvious Military applications.

You dont know the answer, because you are too lazy to find out, or too scared to find out the truth on that one.

STOP detracting from a real tragedy because the NRA tells you to do so... idiots

I can't know for sure.

WHO TOLD YOU!?! :angry:

:P

Edited by Corp
  • Like 3

Sick!!

All of you people trying to divert attention from a genuine tragedy by claiming Govt Cover - ups on the TYPE of weapons used!! You are truly unbalanced and should never be allowed to own a wooden gun, let al.one a real on, because you see nothing wrong with owning Assault Rifles. How many Assault Rifles have been used to genuinely defend an innocent person in danger?? What are the stats on that?? Not talking about obvious Military applications.

You dont know the answer, because you are too lazy to find out, or too scared to find out the truth on that one.

STOP detracting from a real tragedy because the NRA tells you to do so... idiots

Don't hold-back your heart-felt emotions. :w00t:

BTW, I agree with you. For some to suggest this was some type of Gov conspiracy is just plain sick. :yes:

• Like 2

Sick!!

yes, is that what it's all about really, I wonder? Obviously the NRA and their friends in high places would be anxious to deny that any of their beloved toys might be reponsible for such a thing... and as no even they can plausibly deny that there was any shooting at all, it just comes down to quibbling about the actual type of weapon. This whole "conspiracy" really just seems to be a conspiracy by the NRA to deflect bad publicity from themselves.

• Like 1

If we could handle it at Columbine, why can't we handle it now?

perhaps the Obama administration has more concern for public feelings. Perhaps it's a result of 9/11. Perhaps there's more sensitivity about showing things on TV now.

If we could handle it at Columbine, why can't we handle it now?

Who can handle it? I can't. Most of the officers I know that were on the scene can't even talk about it to this day.

There is no reason for an video of a mass murder to be released. None. You want evidence of the weapon? Use the FOIA to get a copy of the image from the courts.

Nibs

• Like 3

You know, there is actually a few things I like about the NRA, in a strange sense, because I am against assault weapons in general.

I guess all this commotion has caused a lot of people to buy guns and clips before some types become illegal to purchase.

Now, not necessarily a good thing, I would agree.

Certainly don't need any more assault-weapon "crazies" out-there like in Newtown and the other places.

However !!!:

With over 310,000,000 guns(of many types) in the hands of private citizens in the US, al-Qaeda, for example, wouldn't stand a chance here.

I know, probably a "twisted logic" on my part, as I simultaneously feel more threatened by our own "crazies", but MORE protected from "outside" crazies"

Weird, huh? Well, I don't claim to be "entirely" normal.

My biggest concern is the fact that Facebook memorial pages were popping up before the crisis happened along with the reactions of the "grieving" parents during TV interviews. The Emily's father is the biggest concern of them all, there is footage of him laughing and smiling seconds before he thinks the camera is on, suddenly hyperventilating to look sad when he thought they did come on.

Problem is if this was some sort of hoax, I figure they would not be stupid enough to make Facebook pages days before it happened.

I don't know.

Why has no surveillance footage been released from the Sandy Hook shooting, showing Adam Lanza blasting away with an AR-15?

Who in their sick mind would want to release a video of little children being shot to death with an AR-15?

• Like 2

Why would some one want to hoax this?

Why you ask,Because they want people to think the rifle was being used so they could have a right to try and pass a weapons ban against assult rifles.Some time I think this was their real objective.Having a poor president and when I mean poor I mean poor in mind and poor in what he thinks is right .The idiot press is an American hating person,Why not send a person into a shcool to shoot people and children just to have other people think we should ban all guns,I feel it was a set up just to plan a ban..When people make new laws governing gun ownership it only effects true gun owners because the crimminal will always get illegal guns while the honest gun owners pay a price for the wrongs that were done.Idiots and big mouth anti gun jerks have no idea what they are taking about,Every time they make a new law it only affects the ones who are following the law while the crimminals get away with "MURDER".

[/background][/left]

Who in their sick mind would want to release a video of little children being shot to death with an AR-15?

I dont want to see the video,only thing is it qould show them using hand guns and not an AR-15,because there was no AR-15 being used,one was found in a car but it wasn't used.Yes it takes a sick mind to want to see the video of children being killed but it would only show them using hand guns and not an AR-15 ,It was the Idiot media that said an AR-15 was used,and the story got twisted and our stupid president"BEING of LOW brain usage and Hating America" was feed B.S. and fell prey to the medias lies.Thats why there was never a release of said video.