Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing engagement ring, studs and necklace

mickeymonkey

Hello everyone,

I am at a total loss as to where these are. I have an extremely bad feeling they are missing forever but I remember wearing my ring ont he 16th december but put it away in a zip lock bag in my top drawer or in my glasses case along with my other items in a zip lock bag (had put them in there to fly as we have recently moved countries) I know they moved with us as I have seen them in the zip lock bag. I have a 3 yr old who grabs stuff but I am sure they were high enough so he couldn't reach. I have looked everywhere.

My husband got me the ring years ago and paid alot for it, now it is worth over 20K. Let alone the other stuff, we now have little money & are renting so my husband is pretty down & depressed anyway so to add this to his load right now would devastate him. Im desparate if anyone gets any feelings, or can help in anyway it would mean the world to me. Please help.

Kindest regards, Natalie

I don't normally get any hits on missing items but I keep seeing a laundry basket or some where that dirty clothes are, I think the 3 year old was helping Mommy.

Yes my son really loves helping me & tries to please me all the time so he is an absolute gem. I will keep looking thank you so much for your advise. Willing to look again anywhere just don't want to make my husband anymore depressed as he is so proud of the ring as am I and we'll never be able to afford anything near that again. Its so special. I truely don't know if I should tell him yet, what do you think? Hold off or not? Its been 4 days now. Once again thank you

My other biggest fear is that my adorable son who is in love with rubbish trucks tidied up the zip lock bag into the trash. I nearly have been through bins, maggots n all but nothing & with it being a while now since I can remember seeing it the previous bin has been collected. I don't wear the ring as it is slightly loose & the prong is worn low so didn't want to risk losing a diamond. I just pray its not been thrown out with trash as its now too late.

Well, WHEN you find it, get it fixed and wear it!! I wear mine, always, even when I make bread... yes, I am always picking out dough... Mine didn't have the best prongs either but I had it fixed, it wasn't nearly as expensive as replacing a diamond... or telling hubby.... If all else fails, get a fake one. You will have to tell the truth but the fakes look so good these days that no one will know except you and hubby.

• Like 1

My husband got me the ring years ago and paid alot for it, now it is worth over 20K. Let alone the other stuff, we now have little money & are renting so my husband is pretty down & depressed anyway so to add this to his load right now would devastate him. Im desparate if anyone gets any feelings, or can help in anyway it would mean the world to me. Please help.

Kindest regards, Natalie

Sorry to say it but speak with husband, since your family is so down on money.

Thank you for your replies. Im even doubting my last memory of it now, wish I could jog my memory as to where it was that I last saw it. Just wish I knew even what room it is in. Anyway figured when my husband gets home Im just going to have to speak to him tonight. Just hope that it turns up sooner rather than later if at all. Thanks once again it is appreciated

Hi I'm in the same situation I'm missing a ring and a chain and pendant given to me my boyfriend any help would be great ! Thanks