Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many of you can get to the starting line?

nopeda

Its you that made the initial claim, sadly you cannot prove your claim.

Statistically I can. Those involved in christmas celebrations vastly outnumber those who have reported seeing ETs. 100s are involved in one year vs what? 10 ET sightings?

In fact every year the Adelaide Christmas pageant (which features santa) has crowds in the hundreds of thousands, and that is just one city. How many ET reports in a year?

And yes I can at least give you ten claimed sightings of ET this year, can you do the same for Santa?
Do you accept ads and news articles?
If you agree life is likely in the universe then an encounter with ET falls in the realm of possible (however unlikely due to reasons xy and z) as for an encounter with santa...well I see this as impossible because he doesnt exist anywhere in the universe....
Why is a microbe going to come and visit me?

Besides can you prove santa doesn't exist anywhere in the universe?

Edited by Rlyeh

Statistically I can. Those involved in christmas celebrations vastly outnumber those who have reported seeing ETs. 100s are involved in one year vs what? 10 ET sightings?

involved in christmas celebrations? no we are talking about people claiming to have seen santa v those claiming to see Aliens

In fact every year the Adelaide Christmas pageant (which features santa) has crowds in the hundreds of thousands, and that is just one city. How many ET reports in a year?

no they had a person with a red suit depicting a historical character....do you think that anyone thought they were seeing santa? or do you think they knew it was a man in a costume?

Do you accept ads and news articles?

no actual statements...like those claiming to have seen aliens....

maybe because over billions of years that microbe will grow up to be a clever human able to travel the stars........

Yes I can because 'santa' rather than 'a santa' is based on St Nicholas, a real person who is now dead, so yes we can prove he is dead and therefore not anywhere in the universe.....

no they had a person with a red suit depicting a historical character....do you think that anyone thought they were seeing santa? or do you think they knew it was a man in a costume?
Actually the ads call him santa or father christmas. lol.
Yes I can because 'santa' rather than 'a santa' is based on St Nicholas, a real person who is now dead, so yes we can prove he is dead and therefore not anywhere in the universe.....

Ok, so where is his body?

Actually the ads call him santa or father christmas. lol.

so you think they knew it was a man in a red suit or not? lol

Ok, so where is his body?

in the ground.

so you think they knew it was a man in a red suit or not? lol

Or what? A woman in a red suit?
in the ground.

That is where? and how do you know it is his body?

that, yet again, makes no sense, since for that analogy to make any sense at all it would have to suppose that all those hundreds of thousands of people all believe Santa to be real, rather than just treating it as a piece of entertainment. They'd also have to none of them expect to see Santa, since people who report sightings of UFOs, let alone ETs, rarely expect to see them.

Or what? A woman in a red suit?

come on you were doing better than that. I guess you can only defend a ridiculous comment for so long

That is where? and how do you know it is his body?

the aliens told me.

that, yet again, makes no sense, since for that analogy to make any sense at all it would have to suppose that all those hundreds of thousands of people all believe Santa to be real

Ancedotes can but not necessarily have to depict a real event, or a real person. Edited by Rlyeh

come on you were doing better than that. I guess you can only defend a ridiculous comment for so long

Maybe you weren't paying attention, I've already pointed out santa doesn't have to be the original one. So what would santa be besides a man in a red suit? What other possibilities are there? Edited by Rlyeh

Maybe you weren't paying attention, I've already pointed out santa doesn't have to be the original one. So what would santa be besides a man in a red suit? What other possibilities are there?

ok lets change direction.

I believe Santa is real.

I also believe aliens to be real.

I guess we now need to define Santa and Alien.....yes?

ok lets change direction.

I believe Santa is real.

I also believe aliens to be real.

I guess we now need to define Santa and Alien.....yes?

I guess so. However the conclusion of the ancedotes was something I already pointed out.

I guess so. However the conclusion of the ancedotes was something I already pointed out.

I must have not been paying attention once again...... :cry::alien::w00t:

Edited by quillius

I must have not been paying attention once again...... :cry::alien::w00t:

"Someone claims they seen an alien, this is touted as evidence of aliens . Someone claims to see santa (the easter bunny, etc) , oh some guy just dressed up."

"Someone claims they seen an alien, this is touted as evidence of aliens . Someone claims to see santa (the easter bunny, etc) , oh some guy just dressed up."

as I said before , where are these claims of seeing Santa.....

as I said before , where are these claims of seeing Santa.....

Have you ever heard anyone say they saw santa?

Easy Santa is man made story The-end... was that fast enough proof or what.

Easy Santa is man made story The-end... was that fast enough proof or what.

You didn't give any proof. But I can do the same, aliens are fictional, the end.

Have you ever heard anyone say they saw santa?

I have heard them refer to having seen a man dressed in red depicting the historical figure of St Nick.....

whats that got to do with someone seeing Santa?

I have heard them refer to having seen a man dressed in red depicting the historical figure of St Nick.....

So every child you know of has even said they saw or met "a man dressed in red depicting the historical figure of St Nick"?
whats that got to do with someone seeing Santa?

You asked for the claim of someone seeing santa.

So every child you know of has even said they saw or met "a man dressed in red depicting the historical figure of St Nick"?

well yes my children know santa in the mall is not the real santa but just a man dressed up......im suprised you dont :passifier::-*

You asked for the claim of someone seeing santa.

yes and you have yet to show me anyone claiming to have seen santa...I can understand why you are struggling though,

You didn't give any proof. But I can do the same, aliens are fictional, the end.

I am proof of ET life out there so are we all, hey have your heard they discovered 17 billion earthlike planets so far? Hell if we would to send a probe there god knows what will discover. That is like 17 billion chances of primite or evolved life now what chance does santa have ? People crying for proof won't get it until all of the humanity gets it... that wont happen in probably 20-30 years. Abit more technologic evolution is still needed not much thou.

Edited by Nuke_em

well yes my children know santa in the mall is not the real santa but just a man dressed up......im suprised you dont :passifier::-*

Never said your children.

But what planet do you live on that you have never heard anyone claiming to have seen santa?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=meet+santa

I am proof of ET life out there so are we all, hey have your heard they discovered 17 billion earthlike planets so far? Hell if we would to send a probe there god knows what will discover. That is like 17 billion chances of primite or evolved life now what chance does santa have ? People crying for proof won't get it until all of the humanity gets it... that wont happen in probably 20-30 years. Abit more technologic evolution is still needed not much thou.

Try to read next time, this is about seeing ETs on earth.

Try to read next time, this is about seeing ETs on earth.

Right and they just came from thin air like santa ? If such thing would exist on earth it would need to come here from somewhere else otherwise it would look like us and so far i have seen only humans and no little green men.

Edited by Nuke_em

Never said your children.

But what planet do you live on that you have never heard anyone claiming to have seen santa?

http://www.youtube.c...uery=meet santa

I know you never said my children but asked of any children I knew that said.....I gave you the examples.

planet Earth.

Right and they just came from thin air like santa ? If such thing would exist on earth it would need to come here from somewhere else otherwise it would look like us and so far i have seen only humans and no little green men.

Extraterrestrials from earth? I'll let you figure out what extraterrestrial means.\

You are not an ET no matter how many planets they discover.

Edited by Rlyeh