Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for advice..

didymusclairvoyant

Well, I don't really know how to explain this as this type of thing has never happened to me before in the past but just suddenly out of no where, this spirit made itself known to me about 3 weeks ago, just speaking the same word over and over again at random times. It's getting to the point to where it irritates me now and I still can't figure out what the problem is. The word it keeps on speaking is "No."...over and over and over again. Talking to Spirits is nothing new to me but this one is tricky. I can't figure out anything and I feel like it's really trying to command some attention and respect.

Can someone help me, Please? I figured someone from here could maybe give me some vital info on what I'm missing because I don't get it..

• Like 1

When does the no seem to come up with? The thought of some action you want to take? Some sort of resolution you've come to? Anything?

If it becomes a problem you should discuss this with a mental health professional. Most likely it isn't a spirit talking to you.

Not being sarcastic here, but is the "no" audible like you "hear" it with your ears, or is it one of those "empathy spirit communications" that you "hear" in your head?

If it is the former, please try to record it, perferably video with time stamps etc. That would be really neat and could lead to further investigation. If it's the latter, then I agree with scowl, talk to someone in the medical field first to rule out other things. Doesn't mean it's not happening, just might be indicative of some other issue.

I was actually looking for more towards some Psychic advice, to get answers for the cause of it. There is a reason behind everything and this one is just a bit tricky to figure out what the message is supposed to mean for me in the future. I wasn't entirely sure whether to post here or in the Psychic Readings forum.. There is a larger reality than alot of people may think though, ( I was somewhat skeptic growing up about this area of study but I was always ambitious and had that desire to find out more on it and I was given the opportunity to start to witness it awhile ago) I'm not like an expert with it or anything but it's still not really new to me at the same time allthough whenever I first seen the signs of this reality that most people aren't aware of in this world or just choose not to be aware of it, I was pretty shocked .

I was actually given a warning about that school shooting that happened recently but chose not to figure out the unspoken / unknown details because of other stuff getting in the way in life, dealing with the effects of trauma...juggling situations

I think I just might try and get an EVP recording of it through my webcam or something, its pretty incredible

Edited by didymusclairvoyant

Yeah, wouldn't go to the psychologist who would consider you crazy right off the bat. Still, if the voice is physical you probably have an actual problem.

What's with the lyrics, is that when it comes out or something?

Okay, I finished up the recording. I'm going to upload it now

It's really no surprise though to me on this type of stuff, just this point in-time this just started happening out of the blue.. and I was just curious

Have you considered researching the houses history? Find the people who used to live there even if they didnt die theres names and call them out then try to communicate if you get a feeling or a verbal or physicsl response. I believe you but you might want to see if a certain name triggers a repressed memory of your own as well just to be sure you never know till you know.

• Like 1