Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

Cheers!

Yes, may well have been, I can still recall the strange feeling at the time, being only a kid made it difficult to sleep that night.

No doubt it was of terrestrial origin, but was exciting / creepy at the time, nonetheless.

Nice story; It makes me wonder though how you can be so sure in your conclusion?

I'm not sure to be fair mate. I do leave a small percentage chance that it was something other-worldly, but I am a man of 'odds', so would plumb for the most likely side initially.

However, the way my family do talk about it still to this day, does make me wonder. Will be seeing them this weekend, will see if I can garner any further info.

I'm not sure to be fair mate. I do leave a small percentage chance that it was something other-worldly, but I am a man of 'odds', so would plumb for the most likely side initially.

However, the way my family do talk about it still to this day, does make me wonder. Will be seeing them this weekend, will see if I can garner any further info.

It was probably Santa and his reindeer. :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

this film is from sverdlovsk near the dyatlov pass

then have a look on

http://dyatlov.looo.ch/en/p/the-howler-1'>http://dyatlov.looo.ch/en/p/the-howler-1

and every thing is vividly clear no?go on reading from the first in http://dyatlov.looo.ch and it persuade you that cause of dyatlov pass incident was only alien.those people must remain in their tent and they probably survived.but it was their fate

[media=]

[/media]

this film is from sverdlovsk near the dyatlov pass

then have a look on

http://dyatlov.looo..../p/the-howler-1

and every thing is vividly clear no?go on reading from the first in http://dyatlov.looo.ch and it persuade you that cause of dyatlov pass incident was only alien.those people must remain in their tent and they probably survived.but it was their fate

Oh, dear... Use search for Dyatlov pass - it was beaten to death, resurrected, and then beaten to death again...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The 1989 Voronezh incident was covered earlier in the thread.

Here is what looks like a short documentary on the incident made recently or at least one that I have never seen before that contains first hand testimonies.

Hard to imagine that this did not really happen.

why is that?

Edited by mcrom901
  • Like 1

why is that?

The many witness testimonies tally.

As with the Hudson Valley and Phoenix incidents and dozens of others.

As with the Hudson Valley and Phoenix incidents and dozens of others.

i don't know which cases you are referring to here, but by 'tally' you mean that an object landed and an alien came out and shot laser beams in each of these cases? so, the similarities are proof enough that they occurred as described?

Hows tricks zoser? Heres some text, pls read it all

quote:

A hoax revealed

In Russia, the case was welcomed quite positively by official sources and had quite an echo in the medias. I remember the news was published on a serious south Switzerland newspaper, which made, at first glance, the case look solid and real. Unfortunately it's not so.

Genrikh Silanov, head of the Voronezh Geophysical Laboratory, told Tass that scientists investigating the UFO report found a 20-yard depression with four deep dents as well as two pieces of unidentified rocks. What kind of substance, we don't know. Nor its composition.

The Voronezh case is a hoax.

Silanov declared the landing site and path taken by the aliens were confirmed by their use of a "biolocation" tracking method: in other words, a divining rod.

Quoting Silanov:

"To locate the place of landing, we had recourse to the technique of biological magnetism", indicated the chief of the laboratory of the expedition sent in the park, Guenrikh Silanov. "It is a circular surface of 20 meters in diameter. Four depressions of 4 A 5 centimetres of depth and 14 to 16 centimetres in diameter are quite visible there. They form a rhombus. We also took two samples of the mysterious ground. At first sight they resemble dark red sandstone. However, after mineralogical analysis, we established that it was a rock without equivalent on Earth. To give a more precise conclusion, we need to make complex additional studies."

end quote.

This is by far ridiculous and not scientific. French ufologist Jean-Jacques Velasco contacted Silanov by phone, starting a written correspondance. Silanov confessed some more unusual, if not ridicule, claims. One among others: his group had telepathic contacts with extraterrestrials.

Silanov is not a scientist, since his Geophysical Laboratory is a private structure, he's member of a UFO group. Shortly, he's a UFO hunter like many others. The same Silanov collected the drawings from the children, revealing the controverted symbol of UMMO on the spacecraft...

Medias could not retrieve adult witnesses of the close encounter, despite the potential thousands of witnesses. Children, though, were easily located by Moscovskie Novosti while examining the area. The children's reports were coherent; the little Zhenya Blinov went even on TV on October 11.

The report, despite coming from an apparent official source (Tass), is one of the strange tales from the official Soviet medias under the policy of glasnost. Tass, let it be clear, was no more the official voice of the Cremlin, but one news agency like others. The final word was added by Igor Sarotsev, University of Voronezh, who examined the trace and concluded the "anomaly" was due to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster!

One story among the many crazy stories from distant Russia that too many Western ufologists grant for genuine.

http://www.ufopsi.com/articles/voronezh.html

Hows tricks zoser? Heres some text, pls read it all

All is well thanks. Involved in quite a few projects at the moment so time very limited in what I can do here.

The Voronezh case was real.

Your post above is no evidence that it did not happen; just someone who failed to find the best witnesses.

Any surprise that the Kremlin denied the incident?

Too many witnesses say that it did occur and these were not all children (as my video earlier already verified). Lights were seen in the sky prior to the incident and there is more to the case than just a landing.

Summary: In this industrial center -- population 900,000 -- a dark red, flattened sphere, about 15 x 6 m in size, circled 12 m above ground in South Park, disturbing the grass underneath. It flew away and, a few minutes later, returned and was witnessed as it hovered near ground, by twelve lower-school children playing soccer and 30 - 40 adults waiting at a nearby bus stop.

Read More:

http://www.ufoeviden...icle.asp?ID=122

Edited by zoser

Another short clip.

[media=]

[/media]

Pay particular attention to 2:20

"Correlation of witness testimony................."

Then follows the testimonies from adult witnesses.

A very well supported case from personal testimonies.

Edited by zoser

zoser.... I know this thread is about testimony, and I also know that in the real world it means nothing. Not when it comes to evidence of ET visitation.

But, is there any additional evidence that supports a story?

Along with a steady flow of U.F.O. sightings, Tass in recent months has carried reports on a man who, while sitting in a bathtub, can create a huge soap bubble, get inside it and remain there for 10 seconds; a ''flamboyant'' six-legged bull whose two extra appendages grow upward off its back (coincidentally, also from the Voronezh region); the elusive, mysterious creature called the yeti, and a Tibetan doctor's sex tips, advising that winter is the best time for amorous activity and summer is the worst.

People in the Soviet Union have long been attracted by the mysterious and the occult, and lately the authorities seem to be feeding this interest. Two of the hottest programs on state-run television these days are psychic healers who promise to cure everything from obesity to leukemia, in person or via the airwaves.

There seems to be a particular fascination here with outer space--quite apart from the Soviet obsession with the American ''Star Wars'' program--and in February 1984 the authorities here set up a Commission Into Abnormal Phenomena after a ''flying cigar'' was spotted near the city of Gorky, east of Moscow.

A much talked about report last summer in the newspaper Sotsialisticheskaya Industriya told of a milkmaid's encounter with a stubby-legged alien in the Perm region of Central Russia.

:w00t:

and much more

http://legendofpiner...ezh-russia.html

a reader commented on the alleged ufo incident:

mare said...

I remember these headlines in all Eastern-block newspapers. Coincidentally it was also the day of the 40th anniversary of the DDR and it was a perfect distraction for the riots that happened that day and marked the beginning of the end of communism in Eastern-Germany and the eventual collapse of the USSR.

ah...the old smokescreen/diversion reporting trick :tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Was It?

I believe you when you say it was hard to imagine, after all, imagination is your forte`. But the stories were so lousy, they were even hard to imagine as true hey?

All is well thanks. Involved in quite a few projects at the moment so time very limited in what I can do here.

No doubt Dunn has some passages you need to check out. Don't rush things over there, we can wait until your important work is complete. Take your time. Hell, take a decade or two. It's tough getting along without you here, but I for one am managing OK.

Don't want you to feel pressured or anything.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Was It?

I believe you when you say it was hard to imagine, after all, imagination is your forte`. But the stories were so lousy, they were even hard to imagine as true hey?

Nothing anyone has said here casts a shadow of doubt on the witness testimonies.

So another case stands on it's merits; unless anyone has anything else to offer?

Conclusion: A real UFO landing backed up by several witnesses and no ulterior motive. Usual signs of cover up by authority following well established patterns lending further credence to the incident.

No book deal, no movie, and no selling Voronezh as a holiday resort.

:tu:

No doubt Dunn has some passages you need to check out. Don't rush things over there, we can wait until your important work is complete. Take your time. Hell, take a decade or two. It's tough getting along without you here, but I for one am managing OK.

Don't want you to feel pressured or anything.

http://www.ufosociety.net.au/

Nothing anyone has said here casts a shadow of doubt on the witness testimonies.

So another case stands on it's merits; unless anyone has anything else to offer?

Conclusion: A real UFO landing backed up by several witnesses and no ulterior motive. Usual signs of cover up by authority following well established patterns lending further credence to the incident.

No book deal, no movie, and no selling Voronezh as a holiday resort.

:tu:

name the 'current' witnesses matey please apart from the obvious little boy one. Or the other little boy who was shot with a lazer, dissapeared and then re-appeared, now where is his testimony, he would have the best tale of all wouldn't he? By the way, NO-ONE on that day in that town requested medical help after, NO-ONE. If you'd been zapped with a lazer and vanished, then come back again. the least youd want is to get yourself checked out isnt it?

So you have another video, overdubbed and not a clue what they are really saying for evidence. Not much is it? you could be watching a news story about anything with subtitles added after to mislead, over dubbing a vid is common practice in fakery

Like this one, tho in this case what he says hasnt been dubbed, but listen carefully anyway

• Like 1

name the 'current' witnesses matey please apart from the obvious little boy one. Or the other little boy who was shot with a lazer, dissapeared and then re-appeared, now where is his testimony, he would have the best tale of all wouldn't he? By the way, NO-ONE on that day in that town requested medical help after, NO-ONE. If you'd been zapped with a lazer and vanished, then come back again. the least youd want is to get yourself checked out isnt it?

So you have another video, overdubbed and not a clue what they are really saying for evidence. Not much is it? you could be watching a news story about anything with subtitles added after to mislead, over dubbing a vid is common practice in fakery

Like this one, tho in this case what he says hasnt been dubbed, but listen carefully anyway

Diverting the issue with another video doesn't work seeder.

I repeat there is no debunk available for the many witnesses.

I'm open to further discussion but 24 years later there can be no doubting this case.

Diverting the issue with another video doesn't work seeder.

I repeat there is no debunk available for the many witnesses.

I'm open to further discussion but 24 years later there can be no doubting this case.

There is no need to "debunk" any of the stories told by these people. Its either you choose to Believe, or you dont. There is nothing else to this. Someone saying something is not proof of ET visitors.

Its going to take more (alot more) than some guy stating his opinion about something he might have seen.

When it comes to the ETH eyewitness testimony is worthless...... to us here that require real evidence that is.

There is no need to "debunk" any of the stories told by these people. Its either you choose to Believe, or you dont. There is nothing else to this. Someone saying something is not proof of ET visitors.

Its going to take more (alot more) than some guy stating his opinion about something he might have seen.

When it comes to the ETH eyewitness testimony is worthless...... to us here that require real evidence that is.

Trouble is the same story is told by many non-related witnesses.

It's not one person.

No debunk yet.

Trouble is the same story is told by many non-related witnesses.

It's not one person.

No debunk yet.

To debunk something we need something to work with..... not just a story....... If I tell you that a police officer told me that there is a 40ft tall pig living on the far side of the moon, what would be your response.

Disbelief.... can you debunk it? No.... you cant... does that automatically make it true.

Absolutely NOT.

To debunk something we need something to work with..... not just a story....... If I tell you that a police officer told me that there is a 40ft tall pig living on the far side of the moon, what would be your response.

Disbelief.... can you debunk it? No.... you cant... does that automatically make it true.

Absolutely NOT.

That's one person.

This is many people unrelated telling the same story regarding an isolated incident.

In addition there was aerial phenomena prior to the event reported by other witnesses.

:alien: