Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

I just feel it is necessary to have hope. Keshe is giving hope to people. So is Searl. That is why I support them. You are entitled to your own views. I am sure you are a good guy too despite the fact that we don't agree. But I just cant help feeling hopeful when Keshe and Searl say free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel are possible. Hope is what keeps me alive. http://topdocumentar...st-free-energy/ .

Yes, hope is there, but it also looks like a bullseye on your chest.

I hope too, but I want people who can tell me something straight up form day one that is understandable. That is the key here. Keshe has not been straightforward at any point, he has lied, backed out of demonstrations and is not helping his team. Mate, that screams scam louder than a banshee.

I think if someone actually has something they should be able to demonstrate, build or answer questions about it. Keshe does not do any of this.

Fringe will always give big promises because they know good people want the world to be a better place, and that is where they hitch their free ride on life. Anything worthwhile takes effort. Relationships, construction, even building a family. Keshe is not giving an ounce of effort. He is offering some hippy rubbish about eh answer being in the Universe, honestly, I really hope you did not end up paying out good money for that sort of nonsense.

• Like 2

I'll probably be called a terrorist for posting that. Enemy of the fear mongers.

Here is America's latest enemy building saucer drones. Be afraid:

Iran unveils unusually colored blue submarine

Love the archaic hovercraft in the background.

Hillary Clinton needs to go over there and have a talk and try not to fall on her head which will get very little news coverage because it's a huge embarrassment.

LOL, that is not only hilarious, but slightly familiar.......

petticoat.jpgOperation_Petticoat_poster.jpg

Want to see a real impressive development in the submarine world? Look HereLINK

I just got my password and username rejected on the Keshe forum. I dont know what the reason is. I guess Keshe has so many supporters he just dosent need me. you wont be seeing any more posts from me again on this forum. Totally frustrated but I will live with it. Thats life I guess. I still support keshe though.

Good thing you gave him money hey.

Can't give you the time of day? We still will.

I will still support him but I don't plan on donating to him again. I will stick to observing what comes out. He seems to have made a lot of people in high places that he dosent need small folks like me. I will stop plugging him unnecessarily all over the place. He didn't even give a reason why i was banned. i will have to stay away from this free energy stuff for a while. Not get too involved in it. Better to sit on the fence for now and see the outcome. I just dont have the brains for it. I will rather buy some science fiction books.

Do you ever consider conventional methods of alternative energy? You know, like the ones we have now, that work? Or do you only have interest in fringe claims?

Do not sell yourself short. I bet you do have the brains for it, but have not had the opportunity. If you ever want real questions answered, you know you only need ask. I will do my level best to help you understand real science properly if you ever want to.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Yes, hope is there, but it also looks like a bullseye on your chest.

I hope too, but I want people who can tell me something straight up form day one that is understandable. That is the key here. Keshe has not been straightforward at any point, he has lied, backed out of demonstrations and is not helping his team. Mate, that screams scam louder than a banshee.

I think if someone actually has something they should be able to demonstrate, build or answer questions about it. Keshe does not do any of this.

Fringe will always give big promises because they know good people want the world to be a better place, and that is where they hitch their free ride on life. Anything worthwhile takes effort. Relationships, construction, even building a family. Keshe is not giving an ounce of effort. He is offering some hippy rubbish about eh answer being in the Universe, honestly, I really hope you did not end up paying out good money for that sort of nonsense.

I didnt donate much money. I wont be again. He has discarded me like a wet rag. A Bulgarian delegation recently visited him. They want to set up a foundation in their country here https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&fref=ts . So he must be telling the truth. They seemed impressed. Read the facebook page. I dont know how he convinces people. I wish I had his skills. I wish everyone came rushing to me for advice. I need to know his secret of success.

This is what they said

"Filip Filipov

about an hour ago

Event reports (13-15.01.2013): Meeting with Mr. Mehran Cash and Dirk Laurensens was a unique experience! We talked about the future, Cosmic Man, the universe as a living being and greatness of Persian culture, Zoroaster and Manes birth and historically linked to several ancient Bulgarian states. I sincerely thank Andy for help and started the process in Bulgaria! Thank Eliya that organize, balance and stimulation processes at a crucial moment! Thanks Pavel, that created the conditions for meeting perfectly. Dirk was the man who greeted us with a warm and adopted arms - it just would not be met, there would be no books and many other things. THANKS TO MR Mehran Keshe, which proved that in our time there are great thinkers, inventors and genius selfless HUMANITY change forever.

Mr. Mehran Keshe received us in the center of the foundation, smiling and friendly - just kidding with Dirk that there were skeptic who did not believe in the existence of the building where we go into. The meeting took place in the period 14.01.2013 8:00 p.m. to 2:00 pm 30 km. Brussels - Belgium.

The conversation started with the fact that I explained to Mr. Keshe, as if we were organized - about 5,000 people and we want to make real steps forward in the establishment of the Bulgarian branch of Keshe Fondation. He began to explain how the organization of the world center's in different countries in a very advanced stage and that the principle of the organization's total freedom and selfless ownership of any new technology and methods of science.

Began a very natural and rustic conversation about Bulgaria and its interesting and good memories of our state and nation. It turned out that not only often been in Bulgaria and has economic initiatives in the country - has helped our people in economic relations during the crisis after 1989, but even she knows, what we discussed in preliminary talks with Mr Mr. Dirk Laurensens - Iran (ancient Persia) are very deeply connected with the history of Bulgaria.

By the way, Dirk impressed the three of us, when we talked about his natural and interesting experiences with Mr. M.Keshe. Dirk studied social sciences, inventor creates a very interesting theory directly related to string theory, topology and philosophical vision of Holon (essence that is both full and part - very close to the vision of fractal geometry), and together with that of 14 - year deal with astrology. It is here interesting information exchanged - showed him the 3D model of the horoscope, and he told me good ideas.

Mr. Mehran Keshe, gave us advice on how to proceed and organize their work on the application of new ideas in Bulgaria. Then told us how the Italian group for a short time is able to repeat alone about 90% of magrav technology because Italy was keen on institutional and scientific work of Prof. M.Keshe.

Mr. M.Keshe showed us medical equipment foundation and explain how incredibly selfless and noble way people heal. Explained how his new physical theory to apply successfully to treat cancer and other serious diseases.

Then showed a concrete demonstration magnets that principle of wave-frequency phenomena are only available where there is physically manifested form and process, but a more subtle level, the level of expression of plasma-resonance frequency and objects stop be important (this should not reflect the conventional understanding of what a plasma, and the new insights generated by it).

Mr. Mehran Keshe is a great humanist sincerely want world peace and a manifestation of noble and harmonious relations between peoples. We recommend to read the speech of the Iranian president at the UN, where the president personally talks about new ideas and technologies M.Keshe. When I asked him, according to his personal observations to certain space objects are visible changes. He told us that our galaxy is a real community of highly advanced, moral, spiritual and technological civilizations, and he creates his physical theory and technology, contemplates the galaxy as a living being. This makes me happy because it is completely covered with my point with the ancient esoteric ideas that I have learned from the Bulgarian-Christian Esoteric School. Share with us and told us in detail that in the very near future there will be an extremely important and interesting news Keshe Fondation and would be happy to come to Bulgaria to be meeting with people in our bright people to deliver lectures on the latest ideas and technologies ."

Edited by kumaran

Do you ever consider conventional methods of alternative energy? You know, like the ones we have now, that work? Or do you only have interest in fringe claims?

Do not sell yourself short. I bet you do have the brains for it, but have not had the opportunity. If you ever want real questions answered, you know you only need ask. I will do my level best to help you understand real science properly if you ever want to.

You are right. I am done with fringe science for a while. I will stick with science fiction. I will also look into solar. If Keshe is for real and I hope he is eventually with all the different countries setting up branches of the Keshe foundation the technology will reach me anyway. So why put in the effort to study it. I will just as well leave it alone and allow others to do the work for me.

Edited by kumaran

I'll probably be called a terrorist for posting that. Enemy of the fear mongers.

Here is America's latest enemy building saucer drones. Be afraid:

Iran unveils unusually colored blue submarine

Love the archaic hovercraft in the background.

Hillary Clinton needs to go over there and have a talk and try not to fall on her head which will get very little news coverage because it's a huge embarrassment.

""Thanks to the Islamic Revolution, Iran has acquired the know-how to build submarines. No one believed that we would reach a point where we would build destroyers capable of carrying helicopters and missiles in the Sea of Oman and oceans … because it's a very difficult task to build destroyers and submarines."

So it's taken them 30 years to get to the stage to be able to build something reminiscent of Japanese mini subs from WWII? That sure says a lot for the progress in technology that the Islamic Revolution has brought about.

"The Sina 7 is reportedly capable of firing anti-ship missiles, which the Iranian government says is a centerpiece of its new defense strategy."

Would that be from that tube on the casing? Looks like the most you could expect to fire from that would be a mortar that you'd be lucky to get more than about 100 metres.

Still, interesting to see the hovercraft, presumably Russian.

• Like 2

Wow psyche, I must applaud you for bothering to argue with Kumaran for this long. He is so blinded its hard to watch. Its like an Atheist trying to make a Christian not believe in God.

Wow psyche, I must applaud you for bothering to argue with Kumaran for this long. He is so blinded its hard to watch. Its like an Atheist trying to make a Christian not believe in God.

Its just that i so want it to be true but I have to accept the fact that Keshe is not interested in publicity. I wonder who is funding him and what their agenda is. I have given up trying to understand Keshe. He is so frustrating. I wont buy his books now he has shown his true colours as a vindictive person. I dont want to bother about him again.

• Like 1

""Thanks to the Islamic Revolution, Iran has acquired the know-how to build submarines. No one believed that we would reach a point where we would build destroyers capable of carrying helicopters and missiles in the Sea of Oman and oceans … because it's a very difficult task to build destroyers and submarines."

So it's taken them 30 years to get to the stage to be able to build something reminiscent of Japanese mini subs from WWII? That sure says a lot for the progress in technology that the Islamic Revolution has brought about.

"The Sina 7 is reportedly capable of firing anti-ship missiles, which the Iranian government says is a centerpiece of its new defense strategy."

Would that be from that tube on the casing? Looks like the most you could expect to fire from that would be a mortar that you'd be lucky to get more than about 100 metres.

Still, interesting to see the hovercraft, presumably Russian.

Looks diesel powered judging by the size of the periscope. Or could it be Keshe's miracle reactor powered.

I bet they have the worlds Navy's shaking in their boots with that. Think of all the rubber dingy's they could take out with that.

Or it could be painted that colour as a covert weapon to sneak into swimming pools?

Edited by skookum

If Keshe is a scam he must have hypnotic power to be able to convince thousands of people to join his forum and also to try to replicate his inventions. That is why I think there must be something to this. that it is real. The main reason I got into fringe science was because I want to get off the planet. This is turning out to be an addiction. Help me psyche.

Edited by kumaran

If Keshe is a scam he must have hypnotic power to be able to convince thousands of people to join his forum and also to try to replicate his inventions. That is why I think there must be something to this. that it is real. The main reason I got into fringe science was because I want to get off the planet. This is turning out to be an addiction. Help me psyche.

how many members does the David Icke forum have, I wonder. Or the "Church" of Scientology? Or how many have bought von Däniken's tosh? There never seems to be any shortage of the gullible.

• Like 1

how many members does the David Icke forum have, I wonder. Or the "Church" of Scientology? Or how many have bought von Däniken's tosh? There never seems to be any shortage of the gullible.

you are right. I better stop promoting Keshe.

I want to get off this planet as well. Unfortunately the only way seems to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to proven commercial spaceship which I cannot afford. I would love to believe in Keshe but I think you will find in time he is just a fraud. Sad but unfortunately true, just imagine our dreams that could have come true. Unfortunately he has failed every time to provide the scientific world with any proof. I hope I am wrong, but he will string you believers along for years and you will believe it.

We need what he claims, the world needs it. But he wont let us have it, why?

I want to get off this planet as well. Unfortunately the only way seems to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to proven commercial spaceship which I cannot afford. I would love to believe in Keshe but I think you will find in time he is just a fraud. Sad but unfortunately true, just imagine our dreams that could have come true. Unfortunately he has failed every time to provide the scientific world with any proof. I hope I am wrong, but he will string you believers along for years and you will believe it.

We need what he claims, the world needs it. But he wont let us have it, why?

Yeah you are right. Keshe will never reveal his secret to the world. I better stop believing him.

Edited by kumaran

I just cant figure out Keshes agenda. Can someone please explain as I don't see how he can be making money from this to fund the free education about his technology he wants to provide. Who is giving him the money to set up the server and so on. Please anyone. What does he gain from freely distributing his knowledge.

Money always finds a way to filter into the pockets of these such people,Always has,and will continue to until we stop thinking like we do ! :gun: Greed drives this world.

I just cant figure out Keshes agenda. Can someone please explain as I don't see how he can be making money from this to fund the free education about his technology he wants to provide. Who is giving him the money to set up the server and so on. Please anyone. What does he gain from freely distributing his knowledge.

Yeah I have to get off this obsession with Keshe. But since I lost my job I have had only fringe science to occupy my time. I guess it is just a false hope that fringe science gives. But it is so much more attractive than reality and that is why I am so attracted to it. According to my horoscope I am going through a bad time due to Saturn. After 2014 it ends. Hopefully my obsession with fringe science will go with it. This obsession is leading me to lose money on worthless books on UFOs and free energy and antigravity. I really need to find something more productive to do in life than this fringe science. It is destroying my life. Science fiction and fringe science are addictive. You always need a fresh dose. i wouldn't advice anyone to dwell on such topics. It will lead you down the path of frustration and dissapointment.

Edited by kumaran

I didnt donate much money. I wont be again. He has discarded me like a wet rag. A Bulgarian delegation recently visited him. They want to set up a foundation in their country here https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&fref=ts . So he must be telling the truth. They seemed impressed. Read the facebook page. I dont know how he convinces people. I wish I had his skills. I wish everyone came rushing to me for advice. I need to know his secret of success.

This is what they said

"Filip Filipov

about an hour ago

Event reports (13-15.01.2013): Meeting with Mr. Mehran Cash and Dirk Laurensens was a unique experience! We talked about the future, Cosmic Man, the universe as a living being and greatness of Persian culture, Zoroaster and Manes birth and historically linked to several ancient Bulgarian states. I sincerely thank Andy for help and started the process in Bulgaria! Thank Eliya that organize, balance and stimulation processes at a crucial moment! Thanks Pavel, that created the conditions for meeting perfectly. Dirk was the man who greeted us with a warm and adopted arms - it just would not be met, there would be no books and many other things. THANKS TO MR Mehran Keshe, which proved that in our time there are great thinkers, inventors and genius selfless HUMANITY change forever.

Mr. Mehran Keshe received us in the center of the foundation, smiling and friendly - just kidding with Dirk that there were skeptic who did not believe in the existence of the building where we go into. The meeting took place in the period 14.01.2013 8:00 p.m. to 2:00 pm 30 km. Brussels - Belgium.

The conversation started with the fact that I explained to Mr. Keshe, as if we were organized - about 5,000 people and we want to make real steps forward in the establishment of the Bulgarian branch of Keshe Fondation. He began to explain how the organization of the world center's in different countries in a very advanced stage and that the principle of the organization's total freedom and selfless ownership of any new technology and methods of science.

Began a very natural and rustic conversation about Bulgaria and its interesting and good memories of our state and nation. It turned out that not only often been in Bulgaria and has economic initiatives in the country - has helped our people in economic relations during the crisis after 1989, but even she knows, what we discussed in preliminary talks with Mr Mr. Dirk Laurensens - Iran (ancient Persia) are very deeply connected with the history of Bulgaria.

By the way, Dirk impressed the three of us, when we talked about his natural and interesting experiences with Mr. M.Keshe. Dirk studied social sciences, inventor creates a very interesting theory directly related to string theory, topology and philosophical vision of Holon (essence that is both full and part - very close to the vision of fractal geometry), and together with that of 14 - year deal with astrology. It is here interesting information exchanged - showed him the 3D model of the horoscope, and he told me good ideas.

Mr. Mehran Keshe, gave us advice on how to proceed and organize their work on the application of new ideas in Bulgaria. Then told us how the Italian group for a short time is able to repeat alone about 90% of magrav technology because Italy was keen on institutional and scientific work of Prof. M.Keshe.

Mr. M.Keshe showed us medical equipment foundation and explain how incredibly selfless and noble way people heal. Explained how his new physical theory to apply successfully to treat cancer and other serious diseases.

Then showed a concrete demonstration magnets that principle of wave-frequency phenomena are only available where there is physically manifested form and process, but a more subtle level, the level of expression of plasma-resonance frequency and objects stop be important (this should not reflect the conventional understanding of what a plasma, and the new insights generated by it).

Mr. Mehran Keshe is a great humanist sincerely want world peace and a manifestation of noble and harmonious relations between peoples. We recommend to read the speech of the Iranian president at the UN, where the president personally talks about new ideas and technologies M.Keshe. When I asked him, according to his personal observations to certain space objects are visible changes. He told us that our galaxy is a real community of highly advanced, moral, spiritual and technological civilizations, and he creates his physical theory and technology, contemplates the galaxy as a living being. This makes me happy because it is completely covered with my point with the ancient esoteric ideas that I have learned from the Bulgarian-Christian Esoteric School. Share with us and told us in detail that in the very near future there will be an extremely important and interesting news Keshe Fondation and would be happy to come to Bulgaria to be meeting with people in our bright people to deliver lectures on the latest ideas and technologies ."

Hi kumuran

It seems a bit funny that this would be announced on face book, and not in the news? Are we sure the story is true?

Also, this bit quite caught me by surprise:

just kidding with Dirk that there were skeptic who did not believe in the existence of the building where we go into.

We seem to not be the only ones who suspect Keshe has either an empty building, or possibly only pictures of one. I wonder who else thought this, and if they thought this for the same reasons we did?

Most interesting.

You are right. I am done with fringe science for a while. I will stick with science fiction. I will also look into solar. If Keshe is for real and I hope he is eventually with all the different countries setting up branches of the Keshe foundation the technology will reach me anyway. So why put in the effort to study it. I will just as well leave it alone and allow others to do the work for me.

There are many good resources to learn about Solar online, and if you have any questions, I will do my best to help.

I hope you do have a good read on Solar kumuran, it might be a new line of work for you. We will always need people who know how to put a solar system together. It's a good thing to learn. I believe in you, and that you can do it. You have put more effort into following Keshe than I have seen some people put into working on solar. I think you would be a good and valuable worker with your determined attitude.

Mate, I canot help it. I have taken quite a liking to kumuran. With most people who run with fringe I tend to get into some heated arguments, but because kumran had some problems to get over, I took it slow, and found, he's a top bloke. I would buy him a beer any day of the week. In fact, I think that whilst the science he dabbles in may not be kosher, I think he is light years in front of people like zoser and noidea. kumuran and I have managed to get frustrated with each other, but it is always a storm in a teacup. It is a passion about technologies, and I cannot blame him one bit for that. He has taken more points on board than I ever expected, and I understand his position. He wants this so bad he can taste it. And I do not blame him, in fact I think that attitude is in a way remarkable, in that he cares about the planet, and the people. That is to be commended. And this is the sort of kindness that can blind a person to charlatans like Keshe and Rossi. These guys are promising to give the world the answer kumran seeks. That makes their job so much easier. They can prey on hope. kumran is not credulous, he is merely hopeful, and perhaps lacking a little experience. And he says so himself, I mean, it's hard to not like someone so humble.

kumran has brought links, he has honourably stuck by his word, and he brought what he could from the keshe forum. From day one, he always stated his technical abilities might let him down, and who can blame anyone for that. We all have to start someplace, and kumran has been honest about his starting point. Just something else I admire about him.

I do not think it is religion to kumran, I think it is his highest hope. And I think he must be a good person inside to worry so deeply about the fate of the planet. I cannot stay mad at kumuran, in fact, whilst my arguments are firm, all I can say about kumuran is that I like him as a person, and as a poster despite having different views. And he listens to what I have to say, and offers good conversation. I cannot ask for more than that from anyone here.

He's OK in my book ;)

• Like 1

Mate. just let me know what I can do. Have you read about Project Orion? It is still to date as far as I know the best idea to get to the stars. And we have had the plans since the early 60's.

LINK

Have you had a look at Solar, can I help with any questions?

Edited by psyche101

Lots of hopeful people like you who care if the planet exists or not. Remember, Dick Smith was willing to give Rossi a million dollars, just to see a generator work, and never open it up. The way to make money is not to sell one big thing, the way to make money is to sell lots of little things - like hope to many people. That is how Ronald McDonald got rich! Lots of little things.......

A server might be donated by a keshe member, in any case, it is a small investment for what can be gained.

You have to wonder, if he is getting these donations, why are the team working with second hand house bricks for insulation.

Edited by psyche101

Lots of hopeful people like you who care if the planet exists or not. Remember, Dick Smith was willing to give Rossi a million dollars, just to see a generator work, and never open it up. The way to make money is not to sell one big thing, the way to make money is to sell lots of little things - like hope to many people. That is how Ronald McDonald got rich! Lots of little things.......

A server might be donated by a keshe member, in any case, it is a small investment for what can be gained.

You have to wonder, if he is getting these donations, why are the team working with second hand house bricks for insulation.

I agree with you psyche. I have given up on keshe and all free energy science. it is a nest full of vipers with secrets and they keep stringing people along with promises. I guess at this moment in time there is nothing better than rockets to get into space or else NASA would be jumping at Keshe to get his technology. You were right. I just cant get off this addiction to fringe science. I will never buy another free energy book again. i would rather entertain myself with a good Star Trek novel or sci if novel. Now thats entertainment. These free energy guys are making me paranoid with their conspiracies of suppression. I have had it with them. Keshe is as bad as a politician.

Edited by kumaran

It seems the italian team got null results yet they are still planning on continuing the research. I dont get it. What is it about Keshe that attracts everyone to him. I wish I had his powers. I cant even get myself a job. I feel so inferior compared to him. What attracts people to him. Does he have psychic powers or what.