Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

This was built during colonial times:

wall-pi.jpg

The conquistadores admired Inka stonework sufficiently to employ Inka stonecutters and techniques in colonial buildings, and many of the "ancient Inka" walls in Cusco belong to the colonial period, such as this wall with carved snakes and stones in non-Incaic shapes.

http://www.rutahsa.com/incaarch.html

Is that mortar I see before me?

Is that a joke?

You posted that before Abe. Definitely Inca, not ancient.

Here's mine and it's a lot better:

zoser61_zps2dd55b1c.jpg

Some of the skulls have 2.5 times the volume. Does binding explain that? Does it explain larger eye sockets, jaw, molar and cranial plate differences?

Research recommended instead of banal comments.

Here's my summary.

http://www.unexplain...70#entry4594500

I have posted research.

And I will repost it if you keep refusing to acknowledge it.

I have explained to you why there are these huge skulls, and why there are skulls deformed by binding, but with a normal volume.

You can also check my blog ("Deformed skulls").

No, but wedges can. Like is demonstrated on your favorite source of information: YouTube. And now you will say they used steel wedges in those videos, but it can also be done using wooden wedges which after becoming wet will expand and split the rock. The starting holes to put the wedges in were cut out by either pounding with cobbles, but most probably with their hardened bronze chisels (so, not simple copper or common bronze).

The chroniclers mention people working in quarries, and hundreds of people pulling at huge ropes to drag huge stones to their destinations. And then - yes, here he is again - Garcilaso de la Vega hearing from his uncle that sometimes several thousands of people dragged those stones along, and also that sometimes thousands were killed in the process when a stone started slipping away.

Those were not stones left by some unknown people, they were cut from the bedrock by the Incas. If they were left by that unknown people (or 'aliens') how could the Incas fit these stones so perfectly? Luck? I don't think so.

Then we have ramps, like Seeder and I posted photos of.

Do wedges explain this:

If so how?

zoser80_zps07bac2c7.jpg

Is that mortar I see before me?

Is that a joke?

You posted that before Abe. Definitely Inca, not ancient.

Here's mine and it's a lot better:

zoser61_zps2dd55b1c.jpg

A lot larger, yes.

But not polygonal, and not any sign of 'vitrification'.

So you see mortar? Where?

Look you guys; all the protesting, gnashing of teeth and complaining is not going to make a jot of difference to how this was done.

Hasina is busy making flip comments without performing one minute of research, Abe is posting blocks put together with mortar, Mr O is claiming that Protzen led a crack team of sculptors and replicated Sacsayahuaman with a 0.5 tonne demonstration full of gaps and nearly injuring a team in the process (eight men dropped a 0.5 tonne block).

Abe is claiming super hard tools capable of shaping andesite yet has not provided a shred of proof, and neither could his colonial witnesses who allegedly saw these constructions.

Slave, WoH, Myles, Harte, Badeskov, Psyche and everyone else just pop in occasionally and scream "show me the aliens or I'll never believe you"

What am I to think of you lot?

On the other hand I have posted scores of images of skulls, vitrified stone, moulded stone, softened outcrops, precision work and reports, and I have set out how this was done.

No I don't know the builders names, and I don't know exactly what tools they used but the principles are clear.

Nothing has been submitted today that convinces me otherwise.

A lot larger, yes.

But not polygonal, and not any sign of 'vitrification'.

So you see mortar? Where?

In your picture there is mortar. The Coricancha blocks are vitrified by the way.

ok i concede. ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy.

Please point out what you mean by "advanced knowledge of engineering" here. Also for the advanced knowledge of Astronomy part.

why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars?

Please point out any verifiable ancient claims that gods came from the stars.

why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics?

No such statements were ever recorded by the Sumerians.

if they are were so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?"

Please show us where "they" (meaning, I suppose, ancient civilizations/cultures) claimed their gods came from the sky.

why are they obsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

Please spend a moment's cogitation on this particular question. If you can't come up with the answer, then walk away and come back when you are grown. The question itself reeks of naivete.

Harte

Yes:

cleavage-bedding.gif

steinbrechen13.jpg

"Please notice: A stone block split off with this method breaks cleanly and regularly and needs very little additional work."

http://www.cheops-py...utting.html#top

That's not going to work Abe because in my picture in post 5281 there is no access to the ends of the extraction.

Further more how do you account for the fact that the remaining stone is highly smooth and finished?

That is without this explanation:

DSC_0090_zps3032a2c2.jpg

DSC_0093_zps71bd57d3.jpg

Yes:

cleavage-bedding.gif

"Please notice: A stone block split off with this method breaks cleanly and regularly and needs very little additional work."

http://www.cheops-py...utting.html#top

The killer of your theory Abe is that the remaining stone is perfectly finished. Again your theory matches not the evidence.

Stubborness and persistence is not enough. I admire you though but in the end it won't be enough.

Off to watch AA in a minute.

I've watched 580 of Foerster's 613 video clips now!

Look you guys; all the protesting, gnashing of teeth and complaining is not going to make a jot of difference to how this was done.

Hasina is busy making flip comments without performing one minute of research, Abe is posting blocks put together with mortar, Mr O is claiming that Protzen led a crack team of sculptors and replicated Sacsayahuaman with a 0.5 tonne demonstration full of gaps and nearly injuring a team in the process (eight men dropped a 0.5 tonne block).

Abe is claiming super hard tools capable of shaping andesite yet has not provided a shred of proof, and neither could his colonial witnesses who allegedly saw these constructions.

Slave, WoH, Myles, Harte, Badeskov, Psyche and everyone else just pop in occasionally and scream "show me the aliens or I'll never believe you"

What am I to think of you lot?

On the other hand I have posted scores of images of skulls, vitrified stone, moulded stone, softened outcrops, precision work and reports, and I have set out how this was done.

No I don't know the builders names, and I don't know exactly what tools they used but the principles are clear.

Nothing has been submitted today that convinces me otherwise.

In your picture there is mortar. The Coricancha blocks are vitrified by the way.

-1- Show me the mortar.

-2- I never mentioned 'super hard tools', I have mentioned hardened bronze. In case you didn't know (but I posted about it), their bronze was of a different composition from what the ancient Egyptians used.

-3- You say I haven't posted a shred of proof. But you haven't posted anything near a shadow of proof. I have posted sane ideas and theories, you keep going on about vitrification/molding, but all you post is photos.

I have posted about what chroniclers reported, and what modern people encountered in the jungle.

-4- You did indeed post many images of skulls. And I had an answer to all of them.

-5- You need to check your memory.

-6- I start thinking what Lord V said: that you work for some of tourist agency.

The killer of your theory Abe is that the remaining stone is perfectly finished. Again your theory matches not the evidence.

Stubborness and persistence is not enough. I admire you though but in the end it won't be enough.

Off to watch AA in a minute.

Did Foerster see another giant human face in some cliff?

-

The remaining stone may be perfectly finished, but cutting molten rock won't explain it, however much you repeat it.

If the rock was molten and then cut out with something sharp , the corners would also be sharp.

They are not.

Edited by Abramelin

I think the problem is that you're coming from the "what else could it possibly have been" argument; you're adamant that Humans, certainly Stone age Incas, could not possibly have done all the wondrous things that we see. But that still doesn't prove that ETs did do it; "what else could it possibly have been" doesn't prove that ETs did visit, or stay for a while, and do all these wondrous, but fairly pointless things. They seemed to leave no corroborative evidence of their beeing here at all, apart from Walls. Unless that's what you're trying to argue with the elongated Skulls; are we trying to say that these are skulls of ETs, or that elnogating the skulls of Humans was another of the fairly pointless things they did? Could it not have been some other, long-lost race from Earth that built these structures, if the Incas couldn't possibly have done it? The Atlanteans, perhaps? Lemurians? Utopians? :unsure2:

Some of the skulls have 2.5 times the volume. Does binding explain that? Does it explain larger eye sockets, jaw, molar and cranial plate differences?

Research recommended

You do the least research of any poster Ive read.. youre research, as you put it, is watching AA videos and their kind and thinking.."well if the guy on the movie says its not possible, then it isnt, so I will share that at UM"

So why is the style of building with polygon blocks found in the Mediterranean as well? And which of all the sites with polygons is oldest?

and for any newcomers to this thread, the skulls were debunked about the 160 page mark, not only do we have LIVING cone-heads, but we have historical 'factual' evidence, plus we have a recognized birth disorder that even today cause babies to be BORN with elongated skulls. In fact google baby coneheads and you will find right now, hundreds of worried mums discussing their babies mis-shapen heads, and also discussing head molds that the child must wear to try counteract the effect..its VERY COMMON, tho nowadays we treat it, thanks to medical understanding

see an MD created vid...you know, a highly professional well trained expert

[media=]

[/media]

But thats not saying I want to discuss all that again. Thats just for newcomers benefit.

You see zosers man on the vid, says 'look at these stairs carved in rock'...they're impossible to achieve.. and why has that man made over 600 vids, while at the same time promising his sheeple, sorry followers, that in time he will have dna results?

600 plus vids? He's on a mission isn't he, (Please donate to Paypal to help me keep holidaying, er I mean researching in Peru)

this thread just goes round and round and round...

Edited by seeder

Just like everything else you look at.

Harte

But don't you think it's somewhat odd that the AA is all over the megalithic stones in Peru, but never said a word about what I told and showed you about the Romans?

No one ever mentioned 'aliens' when trying to explain how the Romans brought these huge pillars from Egypt to Rome.

The Romans were white.

Harte

• Like 1

Where is the mortar?

Click to enlarge:

post-18246-0-77321200-1358536871_thumb.j

To be clear: there is NO mortar between these stones.

Why would they carve these jigsaw stones, and then add mortar? They could have used simple baked bricks, stacked them on top of each other with mortar, and be done with it.

But they didn't.

Edited by Abramelin

No zoser, you copy and paste text and incessantly watch 'biased' vids to get your notions, everyone else on the other hand has bombarded you with a shedload of real research to counter every single claim you have made,

and when the going gets tough, oh lets switch to skulls seeing as there are some newbies to the discussion

you do no research, you do not question anything other than what is presented in your vids..

• Like 1

It is all still a Theory. According to theory the F4 Phanton would fly. Fact is you stap wings on a brick and big enough engine on it and it will fly. That is Fact. AA is full of BS

• Like 1

while Ive actually lived my life, went snowboarding, work, socialized, got drunk, paid attention to world news...

while Ive actually lived my life, went snowboarding, work, socialized, got drunk, paid attention to world news...

And then still you had time to search for actual information, not merely watch video clips from your favorite guru.

The Romans were white.

Harte

I don't like to bring a 'racial thing' into this, but I am slowly but surely getting convinced that the AA believers don't think much of these 'injuns'.

Most probably because they have never met them in real life.

The ones I met in Peru and Bolivia were tough and strong people, both women and men.

I can easily imagine thousands of them sweating and toiling to pull a huge boulder along.

• Like 1

And then still you had time to search for actual information, not merely watch video clips from your favorite guru.

Research doesn't take too long tho does it, specially in zosers case. And rarely if ever - do I watch his clips, and I cant think why Id want to see 600 odd of the them!

The ones I met in Peru and Bolivia were tough and strong people, both women and men.

I can easily imagine thousands of them sweating and toiling to pull a huge boulder along.

and thats another great point to make, Modern man is lazy, weak, and fast become the most obese set of humans ever..

ancient man however, was faster, fitter and much much stronger than the current version! Mountain dwellers, just like sheep that graze mountains, have terrific leg strength

a useful attribute when dragging huge rocks..

so modern man cant move this stone? No bloody wonder, modern man is lazy by comparison

Edited by seeder

Did Foerster see another giant human face in some cliff?

-

The remaining stone may be perfectly finished, but cutting molten rock won't explain it, however much you repeat it.

If the rock was molten and then cut out with something sharp , the corners would also be sharp.

They are not.

Who says it needed to be that sharp?

In any case you call this not sharp?

zoser82_zps96057853.jpg

zoser42_zps9c56223c.jpg

Exactly how sharp do you want it?

On the wrong pc at the moment.

Later I will show you the mortar.

Just finishing off an AA episode.

Just now I am watching a Japanese guy performing in some NatGeo documentary.

A baseball pitcher throws a ball at full speed to this guy, and he chops it in half with his samurai sword in only 0.4 seconds to react.

And he does the same thing with something the size of a fkg pill!!

I don't know if it's on YouTube, but the guy is amazing.... and most importantly: he is NOT an alien.

Meaning: people are able to do amazing things. Training, willpower determination, and no need for aliens.

++

EDIT:

Here is part of that documentary, where this guy splits a pill in mid air that was shot at him:

Edited by Abramelin

Who says it needed to be that sharp?

In any case you call this not sharp?

zoser82_zps96057853.jpg

zoser42_zps9c56223c.jpg

Exactly how sharp do you want it?

On the wrong pc at the moment.

Later I will show you the mortar.

Just finishing off an AA episode.

You need a close-up of the corners.

Well, you already did post them, and they were rounded.