Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any Remote Healers Here?

David-C

My dad was diagnosed on the 15th of this month with liver cancer. It's inoperable. He's going back on the 23rd for a biopsy. If there are any remote healers that can make the tumors go away before he goes in for the biopsy my family and I will be more than happy to compensate you. This is not a joke and I'm not trying to start a debate on whether or not it can be done. I'm simply saying, if you can make his cancer go away by next Wednesday we will pay you. I will say that I'm a little on the skeptical side when it comes to this kind of thing but I'm willing to be open minded. If you think you are capable of doing this and you need specific information to work it let me know.

David

Jesus Christ is the only real healer my friend. If you put your faith in Jesus Christ, he will heal him. I tell you the truth, if you believe that he is the son of God, and believe he can do this without a shadow of a doubt, it will be done. You don't need anyone else, you can do this yourself. You simply must have faith.

I will pray for you and your dad. Just please don't throw your money out there to someone false when your own faith in God is all that's needed.

Oh, and don't even think of offering me money for this. God's gifts are always free.

Thank you and God Bless.

And yet ... millions of Christians a year die of cancer, and influenza.

If the next thing out of your mouth is to say something to the tune of "then their faith wasn't strong enough", I may just reach through the computer and slap you.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ is the only real healer my friend. If you put your faith in Jesus Christ, he will heal him. I tell you the truth, if you believe that he is the son of God, and believe he can do this without a shadow of a doubt, it will be done. You don't need anyone else, you can do this yourself. You simply must have faith.

I will pray for you and your dad. Just please don't throw your money out there to someone false when your own faith in God is all that's needed.

Oh, and don't even think of offering me money for this. God's gifts are always free.

Thank you and God Bless.

I have no doubt that Christ can heal my dad if He chooses to do so. I have been in talks with Him about this since we found out about the cancer. He doesn't even have to cure the cancer if He doesn't want to, He can simply take it from my dad and put it in me. I know "back in the day" Christ kinda made a habit of healing people, I'm just not sure how much He's into that now days. Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you as well.

David

Edited by David-C

And yet ... millions of Christians a year die of cancer, and influenza.

If the next thing out of your mouth is to say something to the tune of "then their faith wasn't strong enough", I may just reach through the computer and slap you.

Then I guess I'll just have to turn the other cheek... :P

• Like 2

I have no doubt that Christ can heal my dad if he chooses to do so. I have been in talks with him about this since we found out about the cancer. He doesn't even have to cure the cancer if He doesn't want to, he can simply take it from my dad and put it in me. I know "back in the day" Christ kinda made a habit of healing people, I'm just not sure how much he's into that now days. Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you as well.

David

First of all, he wouldn't put cancer in you.

Second, it isn't that he isn't into healing people nowadays, it's that it's such a major leap of faith for believers to step out and say "you are healed!" that no one does so. It takes a lot of belief and faith, but if God truly loves his people and truly created everything, then anything is possible. He wouldn't be much of a God if he couldn't do such things now could he? But I assure you, such things have been done in the past. I will continue to pray for you my friend.

I will pray for your dad too. I actually would love to be a remote healer so I will try im glad you have your name and location there as I guess those things help. Please stay in prayer and pethaps you could do a fast for your dad... dedicate a week or some set of time you discuss with god to fasting and prayer... I agree with Aquila. If I was helpful at all it would be through prayer and you can do the same. :) good luck on the recovery of your father... let this be a time of enjoying life, meaningful reflection, precious moments etc... best of luck and blessings.

If there is a miaculous recovery please dont pay anyone, just thank god...

Edited by SpiritWriter

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I wish the best for him, yourself and your family in this and I pray he be healed.

Please be aware of a few things. As has been stated healings are not provided on the basis of payment. Please do not part with your money, regardless of what anyone may tell you.

Also, the best opportunity for his healing lies with him maintaining a positive outlook and pro-actively managing his lifestyle throughout this ordeal. A healthy diet is important and a healthy outlook also, don't give up and find reasons to laugh with him often, a light spirit will manage illness much better.

If you wish to send him your healing energy through love, it will certainly help all of you. Simply envision a bright light emanating from your own heart and focussed directly toward his as you pray for healing, strength and courage for him.

Your love for him is very deep to go to the extent of seeking something we have not received proof of as yet through the internet. You are not one to leave any stone whatever unturned, remember that strength in you when times are difficult as there are many who will benefit from your determination and commitment to getting through all this.

I wish you well.

• Like 2