Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I posted it just FOR YOU ...just one page back. And you miss it?..

What, this one to explain "Jigsaw walls"?-

"if you live in an earthquake zone, and you have no mortar, (you know coz aliens never thought of the sticky stuff... that man finally come up with), and you build with polygonal masonry, this means, usually, that you can remove any base or mid stone, from the structure and the wall or structure will not collapse, hence why they interlocked the stones.. simple really."

It's an interesting theory, but has it been tested? For example have scientists built a small-scale copy of the wall and then subjected it to a simulated earthquake in laboratory conditions to see if it holds up or collapses?

"if you live in an earthquake zone, and you have no mortar, (you know coz aliens never thought of the sticky stuff... that man finally come up with), and you build with polygonal masonry, this means, usually, that you can remove any base or mid stone, from the structure and the wall or structure will not collapse, hence why they interlocked the stones.. simple really."

It's an interesting theory, but has it been tested? For example have scientists built a small-scale copy of the wall and then subjected it to a simulated earthquake in laboratory conditions to see if it holds up or collapses?

I never looked up if it had been tested. I guess if large parts are in ruin but the walls are not - that may be the proof. The post Id hoped you read was Post #5438 on page 363....as well as visit the various links there, then you'll find PP style walls are not new at all

anyway this may help

quote: " Dr.Ramis describes these as "a complex mesh of many interwoven arches. Take a second look at the Corfu wall and you can now trace arches everywhere. Dr.Ramis further explains that "in a well built marge, most stones are surmounted by an irregular arch of other stones - and are themselves elements in one or more other arches."

"With rectangular coursed stonemasonry, if a stone is taken out of the wall, a natural corbelled arch is formed by the stones in the courses above it. With polygonal masonry, what you get is a true arch formed by 3 or more stones. The wall would not even notice the missing stone since the arch will be in tension. Because the ground under a wall tends to subside here and there over time, especially after heavy rains, the arches embodied in the wall enter into tension. Hence a polygonal wall can withstand these movements better than a rectilinear wall due to its inherent tensile strength."

In a polygonal wall "the stones are placed vertically instead of horizontally. In the event of the foundation sinking, the stones adjust, find new positions, obey gravity, work like wedges; tensile strength is not lost. In a horizontally coursed wall, a subsiding foundation immediately causes a loss of tensile strength that can never be regained."

"The arch is one of the strongest and most efficient building forms of all times, so it is not surprising to find they are integral to this walling system…. It is no wonder that in… areas subject to earthquake, a polygonal wall system evolved."

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I never looked up if it had been tested. I guess if large parts are in ruin but the walls are not - that may be the proof. The post Id hoped you read was Post #5438 on page 363....as well as visit the various links there, then you'll find PP style walls are not new at all

anyway this may help

quote: " Dr.Ramis describes these as "a complex mesh of many interwoven arches. Take a second look at the Corfu wall and you can now trace arches everywhere. Dr.Ramis further explains that "in a well built marge, most stones are surmounted by an irregular arch of other stones - and are themselves elements in one or more other arches."

"With rectangular coursed stonemasonry, if a stone is taken out of the wall, a natural corbelled arch is formed by the stones in the courses above it. With polygonal masonry, what you get is a true arch formed by 3 or more stones. The wall would not even notice the missing stone since the arch will be in tension. Because the ground under a wall tends to subside here and there over time, especially after heavy rains, the arches embodied in the wall enter into tension. Hence a polygonal wall can withstand these movements better than a rectilinear wall due to its inherent tensile strength."

In a polygonal wall "the stones are placed vertically instead of horizontally. In the event of the foundation sinking, the stones adjust, find new positions, obey gravity, work like wedges; tensile strength is not lost. In a horizontally coursed wall, a subsiding foundation immediately causes a loss of tensile strength that can never be regained."

"The arch is one of the strongest and most efficient building forms of all times, so it is not surprising to find they are integral to this walling system…. It is no wonder that in… areas subject to earthquake, a polygonal wall system evolved."

Not really convincing.

For a start not all of the precision architecture in the area is polygonal. The Coricancha walls for example are precision cuboid. Better to look at original ideas regarding what the walls may have been for.

There is little evidence that the Sacsayhuaman megaliths were there for defensive reasons, however since that kind of convenient thinking is the bread and butter of archaeologists it wouldn't surprise me if that is the best they can come up with.

Neither am I happy with the over used classic catch phrase 'it was for all for ceremonial use'.

Something demanded that these structures be built. Notwithstanding my deeply held beliefs that high technology methods were employed, the effort still must have been considerable.

All over the world we see megaliths. The Peruvian artefacts may well have their own unique style but in the sense of precision megaliths we see them in various places all belonging to ancient sites. Egypt and Baalbek being two other very notable examples.

The question has to be asked why was this necessary? What compelled the ancients to do this? Even the folk of Easter island with more limited resource compared to say Egypt still boasts it's precision megaliths.

That they were needed for practical reasons I wouldn't disagree; for now I put them in the category of practical as yet unexplained, rather than try to explain everything in easy to dismiss 20th century terms as historians have a terrible habit of doing.

Not really convincing.

For a start not all of the precision architecture in the area is polygonal. The Coricancha walls for example are precision cuboid. Better to look at original ideas regarding what the walls may have been for.

There is little evidence that the Sacsayhuaman megaliths were there for defensive reasons, however since that kind of convenient thinking is the bread and butter of archaeologists it wouldn't surprise me if that is the best they can come up with.

Neither am I happy with the over used classic catch phrase 'it was for all for ceremonial use'.

Something demanded that these structures be built. Notwithstanding my deeply held beliefs that high technology methods were employed, the effort still must have been considerable.

All over the world we see megaliths. The Peruvian artefacts may well have their own unique style but in the sense of precision megaliths we see them in various places all belonging to ancient sites. Egypt and Baalbek being two other very notable examples.

The question has to be asked why was this necessary? What compelled the ancients to do this? Even the folk of Easter island with more limited resource compared to say Egypt still boasts it's precision megaliths.

That they were needed for practical reasons I wouldn't disagree; for now I put them in the category of practical as yet unexplained, rather than try to explain everything in easy to dismiss 20th century terms as historians have a terrible habit of doing.

you 'clearly' havent read the timelines for 500 ad have you, that I posted? while the rest of the world was quite advanced...using algebra, building double deck aqueducts with no mortar, building the marvelous marble Parthenon, playing chess, inventing compasses, paddle wheel ships, toothtpaste, hot air balloons, etc....your pp inhabitants were still scratching their rses and hauling rocks

I suggest you inform yourself of mans achievements in 500 ad by reading the list. Then your PP alien theory shudders and grinds to a most welcome halt

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Not really convincing.

Now why don't you rattle on about the parts of the coriancha walls I posted - with gaps so BIG you could hide a big mac in? And the box it comes in?

ah.. youre just cherry picking select images again.. and totally ignoring what may suggest, your case is on very thin ice indeed

Great Researcher! Oh Warrior of Truth!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

i have no evidence that i have seen ufos. i dont care if you dont believe me but i know i have

actually, that is primary evidence as you arw the eye-witness.

in the battle of Neuremberg, we get "people who were there later told others wo wrote it down" second and third hand accounts, plus a few hundred years of evaluation, reevaluation and translation. But you, I'm talking to the person who themeles saw something, ans saw it within the last 30 odd years.

That's good evidence, but as you say yorself, evidence of what is up for debate.

Less of the close-minded jibes BTW, they're the fast-track to being ignored. And it's plain rude.

• Like 1

All over the world we see megaliths.

I have always found that statement rather amusing..

Since there are not megaliths all over the world..

There are none in australia or new zealand.. canada.. ahh south africa.. russia.. and quite a few other places..

This is part of the whole AA myth that most people who believe get sucked into.. that all over the world there are these megaliths and buildings that prove that aliens were here.. yadda yadda yadda ..

• Like 2

there's no need to build giant sets of standing stones in Oz - nature provided them already.

there's no need to build giant sets of standing stones in Oz - nature provided them already.

The Australian aboriginals weren't much of a builder culture were they, or am I mistaken? Similar to Native Americans?

The Australian aboriginals weren't much of a builder culture were they, or am I mistaken? Similar to Native Americans?

No real need for permanent settlement, especially with the scarcity of food in some places.

Edited by Wearer of Hats

No real need for permanent settlement, especially with the scarcity of food in some places.

That's pretty much what I thought, given the terrain and climate of Australia. I should take the time to learn more about the aboriginal culture, it sounds fascinating. :tu:

Edit: I know we could learn quite a bit from the ancient cultures and I always find myself wondering if their way was a better life than the modern one we find ourselves in. I love technology however sometimes I think it's drawbacks outweigh it's usefulness. Anyway, that's a topic for a different thread... ^_^

Edited by Slave2Fate

Yup the aboriginals are a hunter gatherer society.. still are in some places in the northern territory..

thing is to remember.. Stonehenge was also built at a time when the hunter gatherer society was still going strong.. also parts of the america's as well..

AA.. Nibiru myths.. those I really found amusing.. coming to earth to mine gold etc.. and considering australia still has freestanding gold in places.. yet.. no signs of ancient mining.. take Kalgoorlie for example.. it is the richest gold deposit in australia.. the placer gold at the time of its finding was amazing.. you could literally walk the greeks and pick it up..

So if aliens came to mine gold.. why not there? it had people the local aboriginal tribes.. if I remember rightly there are 3 main tribes in that region..

While the inland parts of australia are deserts.. they still had people.. and the coastal area's are perfect for supporting large groups (basically look how australia is settled you can see how it would support a 'advanced race')

While most aboriginals were hunter gatherers.. there were those that settled in certain spots.. basically good fishing area's etc.. the islander peoples for one.. very similar setup to the Maori's..

This is where the whole AA thing starts to fall apart.. why one civilization in certain area's and not the others?

I have said before.. I was like zoser at one time.. until I actually really started looking into things.. I became fascinated by history.. and how much knowledge was lost.. crafting techniques and skills that disappeared with changes on the way things are done.. I have said it before as well.. take blacksmithing.. that was close to becoming a lost skill.. hit the blacksmithing forum and you will find them trying to work out how things were made.. different ways of making alloys that was thought to be a modern invention.. have been found to be able to be crafted using lost skills..

So when AA's use 'experts' from today.. ie.. that stone carver.. of course he could not explain how it would have been made without modern tools.. he never learned how to do it the old way..

and that is what actually changed my mind.. looking into it fully.. taking the time to speak to recreationist craft masters.. the best thing I ever done to have opened my mind was join a medieval society and spent time with the guys who make the stuff.. one person leads you to another person.. who sends you to a group.. you learn.. ask questions.. get laughed at a couple of times and they show you 'how' it was done.. I cannot count the times that I had egg on my face from saying something was impossible and been shown that it was..

and you know what.. I am happy to say I was proved wrong plenty of times.. its nothing to feel embarrassed about.. its all about learning.. Do not stick to your guns when you have been proved wrong.. nod.. smile and say thankyou..

• Like 3

lol and spirit beings aren't interdimensional beings? you call it vandalism, so trolling. what about the later paintings? those can't be secret military craft.

Now, I'm going to assume here that you are actually curious about this question and haven't put on blinders just yet, or that your blinders will still come off, at least.

If you really want to know about what the heck those things are in Medeival paintings, click HERE.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 2

Yup the aboriginals are a hunter gatherer society.. still are in some places in the northern territory..

thing is to remember.. Stonehenge was also built at a time when the hunter gatherer society was still going strong.. also parts of the america's as well..

AA.. Nibiru myths.. those I really found amusing.. coming to earth to mine gold etc.. and considering australia still has freestanding gold in places.. yet.. no signs of ancient mining.. take Kalgoorlie for example.. it is the richest gold deposit in australia.. the placer gold at the time of its finding was amazing.. you could literally walk the greeks and pick it up..

So if aliens came to mine gold.. why not there? it had people the local aboriginal tribes.. if I remember rightly there are 3 main tribes in that region..

While the inland parts of australia are deserts.. they still had people.. and the coastal area's are perfect for supporting large groups (basically look how australia is settled you can see how it would support a 'advanced race')

While most aboriginals were hunter gatherers.. there were those that settled in certain spots.. basically good fishing area's etc.. the islander peoples for one.. very similar setup to the Maori's..

This is where the whole AA thing starts to fall apart.. why one civilization in certain area's and not the others?

I have said before.. I was like zoser at one time.. until I actually really started looking into things.. I became fascinated by history.. and how much knowledge was lost.. crafting techniques and skills that disappeared with changes on the way things are done.. I have said it before as well.. take blacksmithing.. that was close to becoming a lost skill.. hit the blacksmithing forum and you will find them trying to work out how things were made.. different ways of making alloys that was thought to be a modern invention.. have been found to be able to be crafted using lost skills..

So when AA's use 'experts' from today.. ie.. that stone carver.. of course he could not explain how it would have been made without modern tools.. he never learned how to do it the old way..

and that is what actually changed my mind.. looking into it fully.. taking the time to speak to recreationist craft masters.. the best thing I ever done to have opened my mind was join a medieval society and spent time with the guys who make the stuff.. one person leads you to another person.. who sends you to a group.. you learn.. ask questions.. get laughed at a couple of times and they show you 'how' it was done.. I cannot count the times that I had egg on my face from saying something was impossible and been shown that it was..

and you know what.. I am happy to say I was proved wrong plenty of times.. its nothing to feel embarrassed about.. its all about learning.. Do not stick to your guns when you have been proved wrong.. nod.. smile and say thankyou..

well said! :tu:

And Psych will reach through the computer and punch the first person who suggests that the Rainbow Serpent was an alien spacecraft in the face ;)

• Like 1

The "Rainbow Serpent" sounds more like a locomotive to me. Alien locomotive, that is.

Harte

• Like 2

And Psych will reach through the computer and punch the first person who suggests that the Rainbow Serpent was an alien spacecraft in the face ;)

Naw. It's not an alien space craft. Everybody knows the Rainbow Serpent is Nessie's great, great, great, great grandpappy.

And I'm actually being serious.

Sort of.

lol your blood pressure spike while writing this?

Indeed, I consider you a vandal and a criminal. And you seem to take delight in upsetting others just for the sake of it. I wonder if you actually believe yourself that you have a case, or if you simply enjoy annoying others. You comment indicates that you just like to make people see red. I do not understand what you get out of that to be frank.

uhhh so the paintings aren't pictures of their "gods?" what i have read Dreamtime could be talking about different dimensions. how the hell do any of us know what interdemnsional beings can do?

No, they are not. You have no understanding of the Dreamtime. It is nothing like Christian or Muslim, maybe closer to Buddhism. They believe in ghosts and spirits that live on, and shape and form the land. The sky is part of the Dreamtime, not space, it's all one thing. The closest thing to a God might bea Goonge, which resides on earth. Mothers use the tale to frighten children to stay close to home. Much like Bunyips and Waterholes. No Bunyip ever existed, but the story no doubt stopped many drownings and or Crocodile attacks.

You are applying Western philosophy to what could be described as a culture totally alien to you. I understand you not completely coming to terms with the concepts, it is very different from what Western society practices and as I said, traditions are kept orally, so very few know much more about the Dreamtime than the Rainbow Serpent.

A good example of twisting cultural aspects to suit Western thinking is the Yowie. A man called Rex Gilroy made the term "Yowie" popular in the early 70's. It is claimed to be something like Australia's answer to America's Bigfoot. Rex claims this is the native name for the hairy man. And everyone thinks that is right. It is not. In indigenous culture, a Yowie is a large Ant like creature with large glowing red eyes on the side of it's head that eats people. Hardly a Hairy man, but the average Joe would not know that. Rex tainted that piece of Indigenous history so he could sell some books, and charge people to listen to him blather on. I do not know who the Indigenous are that he talks to, but he gets and awful lot very wrong all the time. Heck, he still uses the term "Aborigine" which has come to be regarded as somewhat offensive due to racial overtones. So much for his claims of being in touch with the people of the land.

This is what AA does. It's something to be ashamed of.

yes there is common trends with the whole sun and moon in the paintings. however, there is at least one that has no trends to it:

There are many trends in the human pysche, another being the spectre figure of fear. That again, is a human trait, not alien influence.

how do you answer the 1561 Nuremburg story and paintings?

http://en.wikipedia...._April_1561.jpg

How familiar are you with the art of Hans Glaser?

Here is some of his other work.

HL40335a.jpegHL40351a.jpegHL40359a.jpeg

HL40363a.jpeg

Above we see some common theme items, circles, celestial objects, landscapes and personification. Particularly so in the second example. I see all many aspects depicted above in the Nuremburg example.

And why was this "News" in a woodcut? The type of art that is sold as a display item, rarely depicting actual events, seeming and newspapers precede this woodcut by about 500 years. there seems no logical reason to record such a tale in a woodcut, as a decorative item, as opposed to the local newspaper.

In fact, no publication from the same time frame verifies this claim. Despite there being many periodicals, leaflets, and news deliveries, this only appears in art. Not in record.

Also, did you realise the Hans Glaser created this in 1566? The event is supposed to have happened in 1561, the carving came along a fil 6 years later. Why is that if it is news? And this is a woodcut, not a picture, That means it is the artists interpretation of tales he has been told, over 6 years old. Plenty of room for Chinese Whispers in there. He is not a reporter with a camera, he is an artist with anecdotes. It is quite possible a celestial event happened such as a meteor shower, but even that cannot be proven.

…the dreadful apparition filled the morning sky with cylindrical shapes from which emerged black, red, orange and blue-white spheres that darted about. Between the spheres, there were crosses with the color of blood. This frightful spectacle was witnessed by “numerous men and women.” Afterwards, a black, spear-like object appeared. The author of the Gazette warned that “the God-fearing will by no means discard these signs, but will take it to heart as a warning of their merciful Father in heaven, will mend their lives and faithfully beg God, that he avert His wrath, including the well-deserved punishment, on us, so that we may, temporarily here and perpetually there, live as His children.”

So they saw crosses the color of blood, talk about God, and nothing about one of these amazing things falling from the sky, despite the explosions and collisions? But of course, if they were meteors, and all people found on the ground was rocks, then that would be considered unremarkable, and surely not from a colourful display in the skies. I notice a distinct lack of strange people who piloted this apparition in the tale to. Sounds more like fire and brimstone to me than aliens.

let me guess the whole city did mushrooms that day.

That is pathetic. Good God man. Is this the best insult you can come up with? Seriously, your insults are as outdated as your information. Maybe you should just try sticking with posting alone.

what about vimanas? the Hindu's tell you straight up there is flying machines flown by gods.

What about them? I answered this recently in the BE thread to sslama. Do you not read the thread, do you only look for ones to bait in?

You have got to be kidding me. By the way, we have the blueprints. When can I expect to see you stick one of these together, and pop down under for a visit? Can you pick me up for a joyride? I'll take a laptop and apologise to you for ever doubting you from the cockpit hey. We got a deal?

Are you trying to tell me these things can actually fly????

426px-Vaimanika_Shastra_Shakuna_illustration.jpgRukma_vimana_vertical2.jpgVimana.JPG

As I said in the other thread, I feel Da Vinci's imagination was more eloquent, and far more practical. Yet even these did not fly.

leonardo-da-vinci-flying-machines.2.jpgleonardo-da-vinci-flying-machine.jpg

Michio Kaku, Through The Wormhole Season Three, Episode one - "Even Aliens have to obey the laws of physics"

how about the Annunaki?

Do you know what the actual translation of the word Annunaki is? Princely Blood, or Princely seed. You are most definitely reading and putting far too much faith in Stitichin. Funny that, I thought his support was limited to only the very most credulous. I thought after the Nibiriu fiasco, not crashing into earth and all, that some would wake up. Not everyone it seems. AA repeated Stitichin's view (and they really out to be ashamed of themselves for that alone) that the Annunaki came from vehicles in the sky, where does it say that in the actual Sumerian text? The closest reference I can find is where the Anu are supposed to have descended from those in heaven, not from heaven, which I seem to have heard before, in Christianity. Divine Birth, man made in the image of God and all that. Again, a common religious theme that has been borrowed by others, That indicates man, and his journey out fo Africa, not Aliens.

lets hear you explain away those stories.

Explain away? These need not to be explained away, they need simply to be explained, and not self interpreted.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

LINK - Earthquake Resistant design for Masonry Walls Utilizing a Mortar-less Construction System

Dry Stacked, Interlocked and Ashlar Masonry Walls of stone built without the use of mortar have been used throughout thehistory of mankind and have proved to be remarkably stable, even in earthquakeprone regions. Mortar-less wall construction allows for some movement and settlingof the wall without damage. They have several passive structural effects that work to dissipate seismic energy and suppress resonant amplifications during an earthquake.

• Like 1

what about vimanas? the Hindu's tell you straight up there is flying machines flown by gods.

And the earliest vimanas mentioned in the Vedas were drawn by animals, including flying elephants.

vim02-300x194.jpg

how about the Annunaki? lets hear you explain away those stories.

Which stories? If you mean the actual ancient Sumerian writings, they don't need explaining because they don't say anything unexplainable.

Harte

• Like 2

Too right I will ;)

tumblr_m3enukP4OC1qips46o1_500.jpg

• Like 3

........The post Id hoped you read was Post #5438 on page 363....as well as visit the various links there, then you'll find PP style walls are not new at all....

Thanks i'll digest the post later, but in the meantime can you tell us this?-

Buildings collapse and people die in earthquakes around the world each year including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?

PS- what does PP stand for? Are they what I call jigsaw walls?

(There are over 5 thousand posts in this thread and I can't go through every one to look up what PP means)

Edited by Crikey

Edit- sorry, i double posted and i can't find a delete button to get rid of it

Edited by Crikey

Thanks i'll digest the post later, but in the meantime can you tell us this?-

Thousands of people die in earthquakes around the world each year,including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?

PS- what does PP stand for? Are they what I call jigsaw walls?

(There are over 5 thousand posts in this thread and I can't go through every one to look up what PP means)

PP=Puma Punku. :tu:

PP=Puma Punku. :tu:

Thanks, I looked up 'Puma Punku' and see that it refers to just Bolivia, so i think I like my term "jigsaw walls" better because it refers to the Bolivian walls PLUS all the other jigsaws around the world..:)