Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

62 children close encounter of 3rd kind

Big Bad Voodoo

Anybody who had seen it know exactly what I am talking about. Ask MacG why he became interested, ask DONTEATUS, FenderJazz or anyone else(myself included). They sure don't become skeptics.

And what about members like psyche101, lost shaman and booNyzarC who have each seen UFO's and don't claim ET? There are two sides to that coin.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. That's a nice collection of quotes.

Lovely collection, I do not see what on earth they have to do with a school in Africa, but all the same, a distraction to talk about UFO's and not the case at hand. Gets the blood pumping for some I suppose.

Here's Reagan hypothetical situation concerning ETs.

Reagan was a true believer. Anybody who have seen UFOs would have their mind open to the possibility of what could be out there.

I see that this has been ignored by the skeptics. There are a few from NASA.

Are you saying the Reagan bit has been ignored? Because it has not. All you are telling me there is you did not do a UM search before you made that comment. I personally have discussed that UN bumble many times in the past. I think he was a complete idiot for ranting personal musings in a United Nations meeting.

Gorbachev embarrassingly stated in response:

“At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it’s early yet to worry about such an intrusion…”

All Reagan was trying to say is if we were faced with a Global threat, that we would suddenly find world peace. His personal interest was the catalyst for the comment, not inside knowledge. In fact, I think that is fairly obvious, and showing that you are quite biased. Some peopel thought showing his personal imagination was a good thing, I reckon he came of looking the fool. In the eye of the believer beholder I guess! Reagan had a personal long standing deep distrust of the USSR, this was no doubt his way of opening up, and total acceptance of this foreign power.

Do you honestly think Reagan was trying to tell the world something about Aliens do you?

url.jpeg

Were they misrepresented like Buzz? :D

I do not know you all that well, but I just wanted to check, that is a joke ..... right?

Edited by psyche101

And what about members like psyche101, lost shaman and booNyzarC who have each seen UFO's and don't claim ET? There are two sides to that coin.

Depend on what they've seen. obviously a point of light in the night sky isn't the same as seeing a solid metallic object close by. surely you'll have to agree with this.

• Like 1

Lovely collection, I do not see what on earth they have to do with a school in Africa, but all the same, a distraction to talk about UFO's and not the case at hand. Gets the blood pumping for some I suppose.

Are you saying the Reagan bit has been ignored? Because it has not. All you are telling me there is you did not do a UM search before you made that comment. I personally have discussed that UN bumble many times in the past. I think he was a complete idiot for ranting personal musings in a United Nations meeting.

Gorbachev embarrassingly stated in response:

All Reagan was trying to say is if we were faced with a Global threat, that we would suddenly find world peace. His personal interest was the catalyst for the comment, not inside knowledge. In fact, I think that is fairly obvious, and showing that you are quite biased. Some peopel thought showing his personal imagination was a good thing, I reckon he came of looking the fool. In the eye of the believer beholder I guess! Reagan had a personal long standing deep distrust of the USSR, this was no doubt his way of opening up, and total acceptance of this foreign power.

Do you honestly think Reagan was trying to tell the world something about Aliens do you?

url.jpeg

I do not know you all that well, but I just wanted to check, that is a joke ..... right?

Agreed about the personal interest. He became interested because he personally saw it. That was my point.

As for the ignored part, I was referring to the NASA guys.

Depend on what they've seen. obviously a point of light in the night sky isn't the same as seeing a solid metallic object close by. surely you'll have to agree with this.

Ask lost shaman about his sighting, it is far beyond just a light in the sky. Fascinating story and I've been meaning to ask him lately if he has made any progress in trying to explain what he saw. He is pretty adamant that it wasn't very likely to be an alien vehicle.

Ask lost shaman about his sighting, it is far beyond just a light in the sky. Fascinating story and I've been meaning to ask him lately if he has made any progress in trying to explain what he saw. He is pretty adamant that it wasn't very likely to be an alien vehicle.

I like to hear it also. but he is open to the idea?

has anybody compared all the descriptions & drawings? are the stories consistent?

the object moved along an electrical line prior landing/hovering, hmmmm.... plasma?

:alien:

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Exactly the path I am treading. Good to see you mate!!

Agreed about the personal interest. He became interested because he personally saw it. That was my point.

From what I have read, he saw a light that suddenly accelerated upward. He had access to resources that could tell him if it reached space even, but no such pursuit was undertaken.

Knowing the description, it seems the attention directed at it is unwarranted. A light in the sky is hardly remarkable.

As for the ignored part, I was referring to the NASA guys.

Sorry, my bad, what are the NASA guys ignoring?

From what I have read, he saw a light that suddenly accelerated upward. He had access to resources that could tell him if it reached space even, but no such pursuit was undertaken.

Knowing the description, it seems the attention directed at it is unwarranted. A light in the sky is hardly remarkable.

Sorry, my bad, what are the NASA guys ignoring?

"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."

Whatever it was, it was obviously remarkable to him. If he kept quiet, then we wouldn't know about it. I am glad he spoke of it.

I was expecting someone to debunk the statements by the NASA guys. Maybe they saw "debris", "moon pigeon" or maybe UFOs are secret code for "debris", you know, the usual.

"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."

Whatever it was, it was obviously remarkable to him. If he kept quiet, then we wouldn't know about it. I am glad he spoke of it.

I was expecting someone to debunk the statements by the NASA guys. Maybe they saw "debris", "moon pigeon" or maybe UFOs are secret code for "debris", you know, the usual.

Well I suppose you have a fair point, my sightings were unremarkable by my own standards, yet I came in here and shouted them from the rooftops.

It is hard for me to consider applying such in a work place, or even such a public audience as Reagan had. I thought he did a really dumb thing, and made the US look credulous and a bit foolish. I did not race into work on Monday morning and talk about my sighting, or start musing how it would change the world. It was a fascinating experience sure, but I canot imagine something like this affecting a person enough to speak in a UN meeting. It just strikes me as out of place, and I can never understand why some people see it in such a different light. It has even been described as "brilliant" by some, but I fail to see how he looked like anything but a class numpty on a world stage.

Whatever Reagan saw, it did not go into space, that much I do know. Naga Fireballs are a natural phenomena that does just this. The shoot up without warning from the Mekong and straight up into the sky.

Have not got the threads mixed up by any chance have you? This one is about the school in africa, and the kids who made the claim. I am not sure where NASA fits in here.

The girl in the video... She said she thinks that the "aliens" were telling her not to get to technologed.

Remember here, the aliens arrive in SPACE SHIPS....

Hehe... Give her a break, she's just a kid. :)

Have not got the threads mixed up by any chance have you? This one is about the school in africa, and the kids who made the claim. I am not sure where NASA fits in here.

Another 10 bucks,...? :whistle:

Hey Mcrom,

Have a look at this link on the case

http://www.unexplain...topic=217232= ruwa&st=90

in particular posts 94 and 131 for more drawings and a link to further images.

Its not a bad thread actually regarding this case.

thanks q for those details, i'm a bit busy now, but will try & make time to catch up with this.... cheers buddy :tu:

• Like 1