Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

:clap:

Just like to add........

It can be important not to make it personal... not to make a UFO case "your own"..... that could leave people with no other choise than to "protect" a lost cause.

Make sense?

as per a certain person who shall remain nameless, such as zoser!

I'll bet if I told you I had ultimate proof of ancient aliens, you'd watch a 12 hours video.

And you don't have to watch it: here is the transcript, piecemeal:

http://ancientaliens...nd-transcripts/

zoser watched 600 plus vids that encouraged his views, but couldn't watch the one debunk vid at all, so really it says more about what you want to believe, rather than your own ability to do a little research and gain a greater understanding, we all have choice in life, thats for sure, and you can choose to be on the gullible and uneducated side of the fringe if you like. You just have to understand that being biased as you may be- to the AA series, ensures most anything you post will be ripped to bits..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Lets face it Zoser is fanatic when it comes to his AA. He would only watch vids in his favor lest it shatter his belief in AA. It's nearly a faith with him.

• Like 2

Lets face it Zoser is fanatic when it comes to his AA. He would only watch vids in his favor lest it shatter his belief in AA. It's nearly a faith with him.

I also thinks hes dug himself into such a deep hole and cant get out of it, as TOS said above, at least he 'acknowledged' the debunk vid changed his theories, zoser however, to do an about turn now, means he loses what (little) credibility he thinks he has.

as DBunker rightly said a page back: "It can be important not to make it personal... not to make a UFO case "your own"..... that could leave people with no other choise than to "protect" a lost cause".

zoser however, to do an about turn now, means he loses what (little) credibility he thinks he has.

I don't know about that, he would gather at least a modicum of respect from me if he did. It would show that he could at least be objective and change his views based on presented evidence which would help his credibility in my opinion.

• Like 3

zoser watched 600 plus vids that encouraged his views, but couldn't watch the one debunk vid at all, so really it says more about what you want to believe, rather than your own ability to do a little research and gain a greater understanding, we all have choice in life, thats for sure, and you can choose to be on the gullible and uneducated side of the fringe if you like. You just have to understand that being biased as you may be- to the AA series, ensures most anything you post will be ripped to bits..

You know, maybe I'll just copy and paste the transcript of the AA Debunked video into a post on my blog.

The video may be gone some day, but the transcript stands.

• Like 3

You know, maybe I'll just copy and paste the transcript of the AA Debunked video into a post on my blog.

The video may be gone some day, but the transcript stands.

Good Idea! or copy the vid to cloud storage or something?

(BTW I realized re reading my latest posts, that the above was posted on 'your' reply, obviously that was erroneous - it was intended for Crikey! Cheers

That video should be spread as much as possible.... sinking the AA BS and George Noorys crap is a good thing.

• Like 2

Good Idea! or copy the vid to cloud storage or something?

(BTW I realized re reading my latest posts, that the above was posted on 'your' reply, obviously that was erroneous - it was intended for Crikey! Cheers

Hahaha, yeah, I just knew it, so that's why I ignored it.

And that's because... I am a genius.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Sorry mate, I don't have time to sit through a 3-hour vid, I'd rather watch Nanny McPhee..

Anyway if the AA theory is "easy to debunk" as they claim, why do they need 3 hours to do it? (...yawn...)

Best thing would be for somebody whose watched it to post a brief summary in just a few sentences of what it's trying to say.. :)

if you have watched all the aa series at least give this video 3 hours of your time, dont watch it all at once if you dont want. once it got started though i couldn't stop. by the end I was laughing. the supposed nuke blast in the Indus Valley was my last stand. they fail to show you the more recent footage of entire mud structures still standing more recently excavated. the bodies were found was like 6 of them and they all span over a thousand years. think about that. mud structures vs nuke? there is a site that goes with the video too. ancientaliensdebunked.com

• Like 3

Nah mate, I ALREADY KNOW earth has been visited by "aliens", the Bible is as full of them as LOTR is full of Orcs.. :)

For example Jesus said- "I am not of this world" (John 8:23), there ya go for starters.

He bent the laws of physics at will to produce what thousands of eyewitnesses called "miracles" (although I prefer to think of him more as a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation', able to bend this dream/illusion we call "reality" to produce the "miracles").

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"- Albert Einstein

Furthermore he said that WE could do the same- "Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (Matt 17:20)

So if ancient human civilisations possessed the knack of dream manipulation, building jigsaw walls would have been a piece o' cake.. :)

Oops was I ranting? I'd better have a cup of tea, then I'll go watch Celebrity Apprentice..

The Bible is as full of aliens as LOTR is full of orcs and every bit as real too.

• Like 1

Once again, Crikey's assuming the Bible is a genuine repreaenttion of evens (or is just trolling for kicks and giggles) but doesn't assume that what it offers as an explanation for events is genuine. It's a common thi g amongst AAers,

My money is on C having a little fun with us,... I mean, who in their right mind would claim/believe such a thing?

That video should be spread as much as possible.... sinking the AA BS and George Noorys crap is a good thing.

George Noory has sunk the Coast to Coast ship himself. they have the most amount of listeners now than ever and the show is turning into crap. I can see the money part of this whole thing more clearly now. I started listenig to CTC when I was 11. RIP Art Bell is all I have to say.

The only episode of AA that isnt just pure SCI FI is the Nazi episode. there are some truths in that one.

• Like 1

My money is on C having a little fun with us,... I mean, who in their right mind would claim/believe such a thing?

erm, zoser? Or maybe he hasnt had time to watch 'that vid' just yet....

Edited by seeder

But if the stones were all split off from the same big block, why are they different colours as if they came from different blocks like these in the Tokyo Imperial Palace wall?-

Imperial-pal-Tokyo.jpg

Weathering, plants, transport or geologic layers can all explain such, however I suspect this is some sort of Lichen discolouring the stone, as you can see it peeling off 4 stones above the pretty lady in the middle. Check out the rocks in your quarry example again. One on the top is a distinct red, a different colour from the others.

Geologic layers

rock09.JPG

North of me, in WOH country, there is a beach called Rainbow Beach. The rocks erode away and give off coloured sands, creating quite an interesting effect in some places.

See

GGT_05-11-2011_EGN_01_GYM110211rainbow233_fct845x520x51_t460.jpg

OOPS, sorry about that, :blush: an accident I swear, it is Rainbow Beach though, so I will leave it for perspective :innocent: - hang on

Here

4995352555_95463b7127_z.jpg

Lovely isn't it! Quite common too. The below formation is in Hong Kong.

7252193-hong-kong-geopark-natural-hexagonal-column-mural.jpg

This is not coloured, but a geological formation that has always impressed me immensely. I hope to see it in person some day. Nature is indeed an artist.

Hexagonal-Rocks.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

George Noory has sunk the Coast to Coast ship himself. they have the most amount of listeners now than ever and the show is turning into crap. I can see the money part of this whole thing more clearly now. I started listenig to CTC when I was 11. RIP Art Bell is all I have to say.

The only episode of AA that isnt just pure SCI FI is the Nazi episode. there are some truths in that one.

let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you cant explain, but you feel it...

[media=]

[/media]

gold? Not only is it 91 floors, but there's an enormous gold ball in the middle of it? Some people really do have more money than sense. :-/

:D Just for show, the illustrations is a little misleading in that it is not a solid sphere as such, the weight is "tuned" into the structure, and consists of many steel plates bolted together to make a sphere. Up close, it looks a bit more like this

2365639378_4027d7cdd5.jpg

Well, in that middle picture he's just being rude. >__>

:lol:

Medieval delinquents!

no that last video did it for me.

And so the journey begins...........................

Welcome to your journey to the Dark Side. It's all good. We have cookies.

• Like 1

And so the journey begins...........................

Welcome to your journey to the Dark Side. It's all good. We have cookies.

and cake.. do not forget cake.. and chocolate..

• Like 3

and cake.. do not forget cake.. and chocolate..

maybe in the entire universe, we are the only planet who has chocolate?

alien recipe of course

maybe in the entire universe, we are the only planet who has chocolate?

alien recipe of course

Organics wont be identical across the Universe,we might have the best chocolate, or the most, either way, for sure it would be a drawcard.

It does not matter if we are the only people who have it, the allure is astounding. People even fight over chocolate.

See.

images.jpeg

Now who would want to get in the middle of that vicious battle? Chocolate makes people go to great lengths. It might even be an intoxicant or medecine to some species. Some may consider it more valuable than gold.

Of course, that might all be wrong too ;)

• Like 1

Organics wont be identical across the Universe,we might have the best chocolate, or the most, either way, for sure it would be a drawcard.

It does not matter if we are the only people who have it, the allure is astounding. People even fight over chocolate.

See.

images.jpeg

Now who would want to get in the middle of that vicious battle? :clap: :clap:Chocolate makes people go to great lengths. It might even be an intoxicant or medecine to some species. Some may consider it more valuable than gold.

Of course, that might all be wrong too ;)

well being the man I am Id think I may have to try and get in there and smooth things over.... but yeh youre right,Id be a bit worried as I reckon those girls could give me a good lickin if I wasn't careful, (what a traumatizing thought) ..... after all Im just a solitary bloke and there's two of them..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

images.jpeg

Now who would want to get in the middle of that vicious battle?

I'd be game ;)

• Like 2

I can see that you lot are keen to try out your diplomacy skills!! Good to see even we skeptics are ready for anything! Like Seeder, it is a bit scary there being two of them, but hey, for the team, I guess I could wander in and try to negotiate whirled peas.

• Like 2