Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 4th edition

Hazzard

hmm, its the mouth I am talking about, not the spaceman, and sadly no the mouth being shopped wasnt clear

:blush:

Well, surely they used the well known photo to manipulate, and while they were there decided to have a mild jest about the smile; that'd probably be more likely than their managing to find another photo, identical but for the Smile, I'd have thought.

Well, surely they used the well known photo to manipulate, and while they were there decided to have a mild jest about the smile; that'd probably be more likely than their managing to find another photo, identical but for the Smile, I'd have thought.

well yes, as I said in previous post to you a few days back, not sure what it implies it just didnt make sense......now it does....still think the guy did bad job on spaceman but great job on girls mouth...

That still means we are one photo short though, and no explanation as to where mum was or why she didnt see 'jogging spaceman' whilst fathers head was buried in the camera...

The Kelly Hopkinsville Encounter is new to me,..."Small alien creatures had come from a spaceship and were harassing the household, and the two families inside had been holding them off with gunfire since dusk. The story of an actual firefight motivated the police".

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Kelly-Hopkinsville.html

Thoughts?

The Kelly Hopkinsville Encounter is new to me,..."Small alien creatures had come from a spaceship and were harassing the household, and the two families inside had been holding them off with gunfire since dusk. The story of an actual firefight motivated the police".

http://www.ufocasebo...pkinsville.html

Thoughts?

This is another of those stories that I love for the sheer wierdness of it. I'd love to know what the standard Rational Explanation is for this one.

*waits patiently*

This is another of those stories that I love for the sheer wierdness of it. I'd love to know what the standard Rational Explanation is for this one.

*waits patiently*

Mass hallucination.

Ah, the BE thread has risen once again from the ashes. Congrats to your success Hazzard! So many good times here. So much study. So much learning.

It is with great regret that I say my farewells. I just don't feel at home here anymore. Most of my memories of this place are filled with great camaraderie, stimulating discussions, and thoughtful investigations. So many articles, so many videos, so many threads, so much research, so much time effort and energy. It has been a great experience overall. Sad that I take my leave over something completely stupid, but it is what it is.

Take care all. I'll check back in periodically if I don't end up getting banned. And if I do get banned, oh well. I've found new ground. Anyone who wants to reach me can. People have the contact information.

Cheers.

BooNy,

What the h...? I am going to miss your inputs around here.

Take care!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

A lot of members come and go though some leave a lasting impression. Boony was one of them. I'll miss his input around here too and I hope he at least remembers us and drops by on occasion.

A lot of good members have left recently, one way or another... :hmm:

• Like 1

Boon!!

dude-wait-what.jpg

This is not good news. :no:

Hope you will be back some day.

What the hell, BooN..... :cry: If you are going to another forum Im with you brow!!!

Seriously..... Hope everything is ok.

Miss you I will.

Its an old forum ploy Boon`s going to get the hype in here build a case ,then hit back like Lighting ! Ive seen this trick ! He`s watching us all ! :alien:

A lot of members come and go though some leave a lasting impression. Boony was one of them. I'll miss his input around here too and I hope he at least remembers us and drops by on occasion.

A lot of good members have left recently, one way or another... :hmm:

Aye, well said S2F.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Any idea why he left... say, instead of just taking a 2 months vacation?

I believe it was over a disagreement with a Mod or two, I am unsure of the details though. Anyone know what booN meant by 'new ground'? Some other site, or an entirely different hobby? I'd like to know where he went to, just to check it out myself. I know he was on ATS for a bit during his 'hiatus' however he hasn't posted there in a while. I think the woo woo was even more than what we see around here and one can only take so much of that before needing to buy a new monitor after cleaning the old one up off the floor. ^_^

Edited by Slave2Fate

I believe it was over a disagreement with a Mod or two, I am unsure of the details though. Anyone know what booN meant by 'new ground'? Some other site, or an entirely different hobby? I'd like to know where he went to, just to check it out myself. I know he was on ATS for a bit during his 'hiatus' however he hasn't posted there in a while. I think the woo woo was even more than what we see around here and one can only take so much of that before needing to buy a new monitor after cleaning the old one up off the floor. ^_^

I have no idea where he went off to, but I do hope that he will lurk around here and in the end change his mind. A disagreement with a mod or two shouldn't be enough to make him leave, I would think. But I would like to know where he buggered off to as well, if anybody knows.

As the old (danish) saying goes: "it's no shame to leave a bar if you are kicked out." :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

I have no idea where he went off to, but I do hope that he will lurk around here and in the end change his mind. A disagreement with a mod or two shouldn't be enough to make him leave, I would think. But I would like to know where he buggered off to as well, if anybody knows.

As the old (danish) saying goes: "it's no shame to leave a bar if you are kicked out." :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Aye, I've been 'forcibly removed' from a bar or two in my younger days, sometimes two or three times in a night. :devil:

Those tales are best left for discussions of glory days and a not-so-family-friendly environment though. :P

Aye, I've been 'forcibly removed' from a bar or two in my younger days, sometimes two or three times in a night. :devil:

Those tales are best left for discussions of glory days and a not-so-family-friendly environment though. :P

Indeed they are, indeed they are - good memories :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Understandable,... seems odd that he was banned though, I never seen him do anything "bad" to anyone. He is almost as nice as Badeskov. ;) Let us know if anyone know where he went.

Back on topic, anyone. :tu:

Boon!!

dude-wait-what.jpg

This is not good news. :no:

Hope you will be back some day.

I second that notion... What the?.....

I don't have his contact details...

Edited by Paxus

*waits patiently*

Lets do some digging and see what turns up. For and against. :tu:

Mass hallucination.

Such nonsense. Everyone knows they were Gremlins.

Understandable,... seems odd that he was banned though, I never seen him do anything "bad" to anyone. He is almost as nice as Badeskov. ;) Let us know if anyone know where he went.

Back on topic, anyone. :tu:

I know in his early days he was as fiery as anyone and psyche and I had to calm him down a bit with some advice about not making this personal. He could still get feisty on occasion though. ^_^

• Like 1

I know in his early days he was as fiery as anyone and psyche and I had to calm him down a bit with some advice about not making this personal. He could still get feisty on occasion though. ^_^

Great times, great days.

Good God I am going to miss the little tyke being around!

*Keeps fingers crossed that he is coming back one day*

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Back on task though...

Owls? That seems like one of those 'outlandish' explanations that the believers always blame the skeptics for. Although it does seem to fit the descriptions fairly well I have a bit of a hard time thinking that at least one person wouldn't notice wings? The report stated that there were no exterior lights so that could be a factor too though what about any sounds? I would think some uppity owls would at least make some kind of describable noise? Surely an odd case though I don't have anything to rebut the owl angle with.

I second that notion... What the?.....

I don't have his contact details...

Well Pax.

We have a position open now.

You ready to log on more often, and be a skeptic?

You know you want to............ :devil:

But we expect you to be completely serious.

tn_1237648331755.jpg