Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New NASA photos?

TheOtherSide1945

No all of them, but certainly some of them.

LINK - Exclusive: U2 Spy Planes Confused for UFOs, Fueled Area 51 Mystique

In this exclusive excerpt, Jacobsen reveals that test flights of the U-2 spy plane, built at the mysterious Area 51 test site, were often confused for UFOs -- fueling the stories surrounding the facility

LINK - UFO Shocker! Area 51 secrets revealed. Ex-employees at a mysterious Nevada testing site are finally free to talk

The secrets, some of them, have been declassified.

Noce, 72, and his fellow Area 51 veterans around the United States now are free to talk about doing contract work for the CIA in the 1960s and '70s at the arid, isolated southern Nevada government testing site.

Their stories shed some light on a site shrouded in mystery; classified projects still are going on there. It's not a big leap from warding off the curious 40 or 50 years ago, to warding off the curious who now make the drive to Area 51.

LINK - Pentagon’s Black Budget Tops $56 Billion

The Defense Department just releasedits king-sized, $708 billion budget for the next fiscal year. Much of the proposed spending is fairly detailed — noting exactly how many helicopters the Pentagon plans to buy and how many troops it plans on playing. But about $56 billion goes simply to “classified programs,” or to projects known only by their code names, like “Chalk Eagle” and “Link Plumeria.” That’s the Pentagon’s black budget.

WOW! so these are the proofs that UFOs was created by gov't black ops all along. See, those UFOs you saw zipping across the sky are man made. No need to debate. No need to agitate the situation. Move along, move along, folks. Nothing to see here. These are hard evidences, my friends.

Several NASA astronauts have said they saw many unknown craft on earth and on the moon. They probably don't know what they are talking about right ? They are lying to us huh. No reason to believe NASA astronauts who've been in space and on the moon many times. *rolls eyes*

Seriously tho' you skeptics got me rollin wit your heads in the sand.

"These extra-terrestrial vehicles & their crews are visiting this planet from other planets." NASA ASTRONAUT Gordon Cooper

guess ole Gordon just plain doesnt know what he's talking about right ? He;s mistaken. Yep, thats it. LOL

Here's some more.

http://www.aetherius.org/index.cfm?app=content&PageID=656

So what it is then if not ufo or black budget project.? What are people reporting worldwide ?

I was asking DBunker to provide facts that black ops created all UFOs since he claimed it to be fact.

Would you be kind enough to pick out your favorite, most compelling item/s and actually bring them here to this forum for debate, instead of linking? Thanks. I've already quoted Gordon Cooper, and his quotes are directly contradictory...

So, remembering that the claim is not that there are simply ufo's (of course there are), but that they are not of earthly origin - what else have you got?

It was a HOAX, live with it. Learn something from it. It might spare you from these types of embarrasing moments in the future..... allthough I somehow doubt it.

the triangle i seen was no hoax. nor am i lying i can get another person to back it up. im sure i can track down my classmates of that year and find some more people who seen it cause alot of people were talking about it at school the next day. if i ever get out of camp that is(doubtful). these triangles exist. wether its black ops or aliens is the question not "are they hoaxes?" how the **** do you hoax something that is miles across and comes out of a meteor? now the only reason i would think its aliens is becasue any of the modern governments, would start world war 3 if they had that tech. also where do you hide and build something that huge? i say maybe the dark side of the moon, mars, the ocean, or antarctica is where they'd have to build it. honestly them having bases on the dark side of the moon or underwater is more believeable than ET's. but like i said is they had that tech we would be in the NWO already and they would not be doing this BS weather and economic warfare between Russia, CHina, North Korea, and NATO.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945