Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

It appears I did make it through to 8 minutes after all.

"The reason for these clamps is that they tried to get the stones as close fitting as possible, but they can never be perfect"

Great quote, eh?

:yes:

21%2520KB.jpeg

Obviously the beacons don't look like electronic gadgets because the aliens disguised them to look like stones, and to us, they may well look completely like stones in every way, and even if we cracked them open we'd find nothing in their rock-solid interiors.

That's because the very atoms and molecules themselves are broadcasting on a frequency undetectable to humans:

"God goes by me but I see him not" (Job 9:10)

It's not rocket science, UFO's need nav beacons to avoid more accidents like this.. :)-

How is that logical? If there is no way to detect any 'transmissions' coming from the stones then how can anyone say that the stones are even 'transmitting'? Much like the ghost story where there were no survivors, then how does anyone know the story?

LOL, The Sun? Why not Pravda? Or National Enquirer? Even the NT news LOL. I bet you could get some made up stuff there too! The only thing that makes that rag worth picking up is page 3!

I never even held the SUN in my hands, but from what I heard it always shows a pair of megaliths on page three, megaliths that look like they have been softened by some unknown agent. Maybe something for Foerster to put his hands on and reflect on who 'built' them?

Thinking about it, they are more like those protuberances which the Incas carved from the rock to bond with ropes and then be able to pull the rock along, or to put a crowbar between.

Man, my fantasy is rocketing now !

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

I never even held the SUN in my hands, but from what I heard it always shows a pair of megaliths on page three, megaliths that look like they have been softened by some unknown agent. Maybe something for Foerster to put his hands on and reflect on who 'built' them?

:lol::tu:

Just awesome :D

Screw Foerster. This sounds like an assignment for Psyche101. Aft least you know I will put effort into my investigation and not blame it on some alien :D

Personally, I suggest you at least investigate page 3. You do not want to be accused of refusing evidence now.

• Like 1

blimey Psyche, I'm blushing!

Mate, you are an unappreciated Gem!

I am quite a fan of your posting, I wish I had your patience, eloquence with prose, and insightful views, as well as thought out, productive information. I think it would be difficult to not hold you in high regard.

Mate, we could use more like you in the world I reckon. Credit where credit is due!

[Crikey said- No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)

(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh** what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either]

You are a very rude man aren't you!

WOH is leagues in front of you in every aspect of this discussion, you dimiss him.

Are you his manager, agent, fan or bodyguard mate?

I don't dismiss WOH or anybody else, I only dismiss their religious beliefs.. :)

If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to systematically demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.

We holy men take no prisoners-

"They couldn't beat Paul in arguments because of his wisdom and the spirit" (Acts 6:10)

I have THE POWER..:)

"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)

I just keep getting stronger!..

thegods2.gif

Edited by Crikey

[Crikey said- No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)

(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh** what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either]

I don't dismiss WOH or anybody else, I only dismiss their religious beliefs.. :)

If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.

"They couldn't beat Paul in arguments because of his wisdom and the spirit" (Acts 6:10)

Quite the dichotomy you have going for yourself there. To denounce yet quote scripture with the same breath?

Quite the dichotomy you have going for yourself there. To denounce yet quote scripture with the same breath?

Dichotomy? I don't know what that is mate but if I get one I'll try dabbing TCP on it and hope it clears up..:)

There's zilch wrong with scripture unless it's twisted out of shape-

"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)

If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to systematically demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.

I have THE POWER.. :)

"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)

I just keep getting stronger!..

thegods2.gif

Dunno. but when I read that I got a deja vu experience...

Does the name "Jason Sands" ring a bell, Crikey?

(btw, that was a username from someone posting on UM)

Edited by Abramelin

Dichotomy? I don't know what that is mate but if I get one I'll try dabbing TCP on it and hope it clears up.. :)

There's zilch wrong with scripture unless it's twisted out of shape-

"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)

So a fundamentalist then? Regardless, this thread is about ancient aliens, not canonical scripture. So unless you have something a little more persuasive than Ezekiel's vision or the Star of Bethlehem up your sleeve?

How is that logical? If there is no way to detect any 'transmissions' coming from the stones then how can anyone say that the stones are even 'transmitting'?

Logic it out mate, medieval villagers in Alton Priors noticed that UFO's (which they regarded as demons) seemed to be following invisible "trails" that took them over a set of stones in the area, so they uprooted them and buried them in the consecrated ground beneath the church in the hope that it'd put a stop to it.

But it disrupted the UFO "airways" system and the UFO's lost their bearings, resulting in the high incidence of crop circles and UFO sightings in the area that occur to the present day as the craft try to get back on course.

PS- a former manager of the Fylingdales early warning radar sytem went on public record to say that UFO's were attracted to the place by the radar- "We were so powerful that we got radar returns off the moon...we attracted UFO's"

So it seems UFO's are curious about any kinds of transmissions of any type or wavelength including those transmitted by ancient stones.

Edited by Crikey

that makes aense, except for the fact the ley lines have nothing to do with the fair folk or UFOs.

Logic it out mate, medieval villagers in Alton Priors noticed that UFO's (which they regarded as demons) seemed to be following invisible "trails" that took them over a set of stones in the area, so they uprooted them and buried them in the consecrated ground beneath the church in the hope that it'd put a stop to it.

But it disrupted the UFO "airways" system and the UFO's lost their bearings, resulting in the high incidence of crop circles and UFO sightings in the area that occur to the present day as the craft try to get back on course.

PS- a former manager of the Fylingdales early warning radar sytem went on public record to say that UFO's were attracted to the place by the radar- "We were so powerful that we got radar returns off the moon...we attracted UFO's"

So it seems UFO's are curious about any kinds of transmissions of any type or wavelength including those transmitted by ancient stones.

Now I know your totally bonkers, ufo's getting lost?

Ufo's following invisible trails?

Why would they follow a trail? And what did they do at the end of the trail?

Prove it.. ;)

Prove what exactly? Ive already debunked the ley line theory..or didnt you bother to catch up before posting again?

So UFO's that can travel the cosmos well enough to find our tiny dust mote of a planet start bumbling around if a few stones are moved? Hell, we're not that advanced and we could do better ourselves, and have! We have fairly detailed maps of a large percentage of Mars and we've never even set foot there yet.

Edit: Every rover mission to Mars knew exactly where they wanted to land and nailed it every time, without any pilots no less. All it took was a little bit of Math (okay, a lot of Math), a little foreknowledge of the area (provided by surveillance satellites) and hitting the window of opportunity. No ley lines necessary.

Edited by Slave2Fate

Prove what exactly? Ive already debunked the ley line theory..

But ley lines EXIST and have been well mapped, surely you're not trying to deny that?

So UFO's that can travel the cosmos well enough to find our tiny dust mote of a planet start bumbling around if a few stones are moved?..

Try not to think in physical atoms-and-molecules terms mate..:)

For a start, who says UFO's come from across the cosmos? They might originate in another dimension just next door to us.

But because their senses are adapted to living in their own totally alien dimension, our dimension is like a coal-black cellar to them, so they have to drop nav beacons here (disguised as stones) in order to get around. Why disguise them?--because they don't want us to know they're snooping around on earth.

400px-Ley_lines.svg.png

An image of 137 random points with 80 lines connecting 4 points each. Given that this would indicate an 'average', how can ley lines be justified as anything other than a random set of lines among random points?

• Like 2

But ley lines EXIST and have been well mapped, surely you're not trying to deny that?

About the 'discoverer' :

Watkins never attributed any supernatural significance to leys; he believed that they were simply pathways that had been used for trade or ceremonial purposes, very ancient in origin, possibly dating back to the Neolithic, certainly pre-Roman. His obsession with leys was a natural outgrowth of his interest in landscape photography and love of the British countryside. He was an intensely rational person with an active intellect, and I think he would be a bit disappointed with some of the fringe aspects of ley lines today".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line

• Like 3

About the 'discoverer' :

Watkins never attributed any supernatural significance to leys; he believed that they were simply pathways that had been used for trade or ceremonial purposes, very ancient in origin, possibly dating back to the Neolithic, certainly pre-Roman. His obsession with leys was a natural outgrowth of his interest in landscape photography and love of the British countryside. He was an intensely rational person with an active intellect, and I think he would be a bit disappointed with some of the fringe aspects of ley lines today".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line

At least Watkins had a legitimate theory for the lines he was talking about based on observed data of paths between 'landmarks'. Although it still doesn't lend significance to the lines themselves. The modern 'New Age' spin on ley lines is astoundingly absent of even one iota of supporting evidence.

• Like 1

Id also like to add, they plotted the same/similar lines with telephone boxes! :yes:

"Archaeologist Richard Atkinson once demonstrated this by taking the positions of telephone boxes and pointing out the existence of "telephone box leys". This, he thus argued, showed that the mere existence of such lines in a set of points does not prove that the lines are deliberate artefacts, especially since it is known that telephone boxes were not laid out in any such manner or with any such intention."

• Like 2

Guys, guys, remember the aliens don't want us to know they're here, which is why they disguise their beacons and ley lines etc.

Some people may be afraid to entertain the possibility of alien existence, but there'll always be fearless investigators who say "The aliens may fool others, but they're not going to fool us!"...:)

Try not to think in physical atoms-and-molecules terms mate.. :)

For a start, who says UFO's come from across the cosmos? They might originate in another dimension just next door to us.

But because their senses are adapted to living in their own totally alien dimension, our dimension is like a coal-black cellar to them, so they have to drop nav beacons here (disguised as stones) in order to get around. Why disguise them?--because they don't want us to know they're snooping around on earth.

Okay, I'll concede that an extra-dimensional 'sensory obstacle' might be the case with extra-dimensional visitors. That still begs the question of how and where they knew to place the beacons to begin with. It seems that they could either find their way around well enough to place the beacons, or they couldn't.