Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

Eddy_P

LOL - yea I think Eddy has given up on trying to convert us lol :)

die thread die. lol

I admit I'm not comfortable with the sales merchandise on Eddy_P's wesbsite. While it's true the pitching of services and products is against forum rules, there's a lot of other stuff on his website and to date Eddy has not pointed anyone directly to the page where purchases are necessary (unless I've missed it, in which case I'd appreciate someone showing me exactly where this has been done). I don't see any legitimate reason at this time to close this thread. The only reason I closed Eddy's other thread was that it was superfluous and basically mirrored this one.

However, we Mods might be more circumspect about it when Eddy_P pops in again at some point in the future—and we all know he will. Linking to one's website for the sake of discussion is usually permissible, so long as the OP is freely open to discussing the website in this forum and to answering any and all questions and challenges. But in all practicality the items for purchase on the website can be seen as problematic, so we'll see how it goes when this subject returns to UM.

For the time being, DingoLingo hit the nail on the head. Let the thread die. Eddy_P has been posting this stuff for years on multiple internet message boards. It doesn't seem to matter how many times the entire premise has been flatly disproved in pretty much every conceivable manner: the more you post and reply, the more you encourage the poster with whom you disagree. So, my advise is, if you find it painfully ridiculous, do not respond at all and just let it die.

• Like 3

Just one more Kmt. I've stayed away from this thread mostly.

Harte Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

"Eddy P has been here before with this hoo haw and no doubt will return."

Harte! You're a prophet!

No, man. It's just that the first time I saw Eddy, it was on the very first forum I'd ever even looked at. Back in '04 or aught five. I've seen him chime in on four or five different forums regularly since then.

3.) what is the importance of finding this piece of information at this point in time?

how is it supposed to help if this is indeed the end of times?

I can answer this one.

Originally, it was supposed to help Eddy's bank account. However, with only 16 people taking his "test" in the last year or so I'd say he either needs to spice this scam up, or he needs to come up with a new one.

So Ronald Pegg is no more - passed away. RIP

Which brings us to the next question - when can we expect a similar courtesy from Eddy?

Harte

• Like 3

LOL - Harte you crack me up lol. That post made my day hahahahahahaha :)

Thank you. :)

If you polish a turd you still have a turd....

It rubbish all the same, the artical proves, shows nothing really. But a fun read all the same. Waste of time but a fun read.

• Like 1

If you polish a turd you still have a turd....

Not if you polish it enough to make it shiny.

Then, according to Zoser, you have a vitrified turd.

Harte

• Like 5

Not if you polish it enough to make it shiny.

Then, according to Zoser, you have a vitrified turd.

Harte

When did Zoser polish a turd so much it became vitrified? Well except his theories that is?

• Like 1