Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

The problem with you and many arm chair skeptics who assume something is false first and you base your opinion on popular culture. I call debunkers on these type of forums crank debunkers for that very reason. It's not a bad thing to keep an open mind and not be angered over something that challeges conventional orthodoxy type thinking. The Universe may not revolve around the human race. We may not be all that important in the scheme of things.

I'm not angered by concepts that challenge dogma. If you follow the literature, dogma gets overturned almost on a daily basis.What does anger me is being bombarded with a load of assumptions, misrepresentations and known falsehoods that a blind man should be able to see through and told this is incontrovertible evidence that a certain thing must be so.

Per your opening statement, this strikes me as exactly what believers are doing, assuming that conventional thinking is wrong based solely on popularized fringe accounts taken at face value as gospel truth.

And they are almost always at the bottom edge of the stones.

That supports my idea that these knobs (jesus, how many words do you people have for these things??) were used to transport these stones, either with ropes, or with levers.

Total rubbish.

Look at the 12 angled stone. How on earth was this nodule used for transporting?

The arguments are getting absurd again. Just an observation.

Mur_Inca_Cuzco.jpg

Edited by zoser

That supports my idea that these knobs (jesus, how many words do you people have for these things??) were used to transport these stones, either with ropes, or with levers.

And I'm sorry but the bottom is exactly where you would not want them. Centre of gravity? Balance? More rubbish.

Prove it wrong. Simple.

Logical fallacy. If something can't be disproven, it doesn't necessarily mean it is proven, hence the fallacy. http://stevencwatts.newsvine.com/_news/2011/03/02/6157654-logical-fallacies-101-argument-from-ignorance

Most people would recognize that.

Edited by Hazzard

And I'm sorry but the bottom is exactly where you would not want them. Centre of gravity? Balance? More rubbish.

zoser, you never answered about your aluminum cables...please do so?

Logical fallacy. If something can't be disproven, it doesn't necessarily mean it is proven, hence the fallacy. http://stevencwatts....-from-ignorance

Most people would recognize that.

Stop the philosophy please and look at the evidence. You cannot philosophise this one away. Sorry.

Edited by zoser

zoser, you never answered about your aluminum cables...please do so?

What about Aluminium cables? Your quote said that magnesium was not as good a conductor as aluminium. I agree. Now what? Aluminium is used as a conductor in cables. What's your argument?

Stop the philosophy please and look at the evidence. You cannot philosophise this one away. Sorry.

So, in other words - All the wacko claims on the net are real, until you (someone) have proven them wrong,... is that really what you are saying here!??

• Like 2

Because the nodules evident on the stonework in Peru and Egypt serve no discernible construction purpose.

It's no good pretending that they do. They don't. If you think they do please state the purpose.

Because something is not known (apparently) does not mean there is no purpose. The same was as when people cannot fathom how something was done and so blame it on aliens.

More importantly, why are you obsessed with nodules? You need to start posting in another section of the forum like the ancient mysteries.

OR DO YOU SAY IT WAS ALIENS?

This is more like where they should be in terms of position on the blocks if they were used for leverage and hauling.

However they are much too shallow to be used for that.

468532704_f5d7108df7_z.jpg

Because of the radius any rope or lever would slip off.

They were not used for that purpose!

Edited by zoser

This is more like where they should be in terms of position on the blocks if they were used for leverage and hauling.

However they are much too shallow to be used for that.

468532704_f5d7108df7_z.jpg

Because of the radius any rope or lever would slip off.

So why YOU think they are there?

I have said repeatedly now that they smoothed these knobs, some completely, the others partially.

Meaning: they protruded much further out than before.

Edited by Abramelin

What about Aluminium cables? Your quote said that magnesium was not as good a conductor as aluminium. I agree. Now what? Aluminium is used as a conductor in cables. What's your argument?

what about the cables?

Lets remind everyone of a smug comment you made yesterday shall we?

zoser says: "Your link said that magnesium was not as good a conductor as aluminium. Yes? Well since cables are sometimes made of aluminium I'll settle for that thank you very much. Over to you".

Now as you said that - in a discussion about your Giza powerplant theory....you know the bit dont you? Where you were saying that granite - and rocks high in magnesium can conduct electric/energy......whatever

well then what was the mention of aluminum cables for? Or is it the case of zoser wishing to sound smart whenever he gets another theory blatantly, and rapidly, trashed?

Over to you..

So the Japanese and Swiss watch makers were mistaken? I think not. Forgive me if I don't accept your feeble attempt at a refutation.

Of course you "don't accept" it, because you have no inkling of how piezoelectricity works.

Do you believe that the electrical energy used by timepieces comes from the quartz? As another poster stated earlier, if this is the case, why is a battery required?

Not that I expect you to have the requisite knowldge to answer that question, given your broad and ample examples of the extent of your ignorance displayed all over this thread.

Harte

• Like 1

.. not critical info but, I've heard of Aluminum electrical wiring in residences . (now banned because although it could conduct it wasn't very efficient and so had a tendency to overheat)

*woops, just noticed zoser has made the aluminum 'cable' point. Move along.. I'm enjoying the topics and conversation immensely .

Edited by lightly

Now What T-F are you saying? Do you know the difference between regular found quartz and lab created quartz crystals used in such things as watches?

But anyway zoser...its Chris Dunn your now getting butterflies over isnt? and his "Giza Power Plant' dvd's/articles/books. You really are SUCH a SUCKER for this mumbo jumbo arent you? But then again he is MAKING MONEY from his works of fiction.

FICTION zoser, ....not facts - and hes not an expert on Pyramids either!!!

Not even Dunn is stupid enough to claim that electrical energy can be obtained from granite megaliths.

Kudos to Dunn, in that respect.

Harte

• Like 1

.. not critical info but, I've heard of Aluminum electrical wiring in residences . (now banned because although it could conduct it wasn't very efficient and so had a tendency to overheat)

Sure but zoser brings that up talking about rocks/granite conducting energy or something in the GP... as some sort of power plant idea.

Then what were they used for?? And why did aliens need to add these protuberances?

I also hope you read my posts before this one.

EDIT: I posted same as oniomancer...

http://www.gizapyram...m/chrisdunn.htm

youtube has his vids or course saying the same. It must do...because no-one really expects zoser to ready anything do they?

Its laughable really, but all need to remember, this guy is not an expert on Pyramids or ancient structure.

So a logical question needs to be asked why he writes about it then?

and the logical answer is...because there are soooo many gullible fools out there and its earning him an easy living.

My word, somewhere in the future of UM...dont you just know that someones gonna be posting about the old stories of Harry Potter? And where his broomstick is laid to rest...in a cave somewhere in England.....

Edited by seeder

Read half a page here!!!

http://www.gizapyram...m/chrisdunn.htm

"The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth's vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock."

........sigh............

There are times I fear for our future.

Morons and gullible people and those with a lack of proper education will gobble it up like manna.

• Like 2

There are times I fear for our future.

Morons and gullible people and those with a lack of proper education will gobble it up like manna.

You mean like people do with the tomb theory when no mummy was ever found?

The biggest joke in history since King Canute.

"The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth's vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock."

........sigh............

even bigger sigh when considering the amount of time we spend on someone like zoser, who believes in someone like Dunn... :no:

Now for a small diversion and a bit of light reading, for some that is, for those who only like reading pics - you will need to scroll down

I had never seen the idea of casing a block in semicircles of wood to make it rock and roll... you'll see the bit.. And the lever idea for raising huge blocks was in a vid I posted where ONE man built a mini Stonehenge

http://ling.upenn.ed...ers/pyramid.htm

pity zoser wont read tings tho...

Edited by seeder