Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Remember I'm only the messenger. You will be blaming me for Dunkirk next!

Poppycock!

There's no vitrification at Dunkirk!

Harte

• Like 3

So why YOU think they are there?

I have said repeatedly now that they smoothed these knobs, some completely, the others partially.

Meaning: they protruded much further out than before.

Let me help you.

If they were for lifting and hauling this is where you would expect to see them in abundance:

Sacsayhuaman02.jpg

11674689-massive-stone-inca-fortress-walls--sacsayhuaman--cusco-peru-south-america.jpg

cusco-peru-sacsayhuaman-jesus-wall.jpg

Yet very little if any sign of them.

Furthermore there is little evidence that they were removed in Sacsayhuaman because the finish of the stones is generally not that good and they didn't seem too concerned with the fairly irregular exterior of the blocks. So what I am saying is if they were there why bother to remove them when the overall finish was clearly not too important.

On the other hand this wall is a better finish:

800x400_tn_IncaWallsCusco.JPG

Yet they seemed to leave them in position and they appear only on certain blocks. One can only assume that they were meant to be there and served some purpose.

So as usual one must look to less prosaic explanations.

This post is going to be too large so I will let you digest this first then return.

The problem with you and many arm chair skeptics who assume something is false first and you base your opinion on popular culture. I call debunkers on these type of forums crank debunkers for that very reason. It's not a bad thing to keep an open mind and not be angered over something that challeges conventional orthodoxy type thinking.

Are you saying that grains of sand are the souls of holocaust victims?

If not, then you are a closed-minded cynical crank debunker, by your very own definition.

Harte

• Like 1

You mean like people do with the tomb theory when no mummy was ever found?

The biggest joke in history since King Canute.

And what was your idea about that tomb?

One can only assume that they were meant to be there and served some purpose.

He asked why YOU think they were there. And you just post more pics, say very little, and finish with the above bolded answer. So because you mention the word assume...does that mean you do not have an actual answer?

Who me? I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and worked in a physics lab!

We physicists don't pull our punches.. ;)

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Harte

• Like 1

Let me help you.

If they were for lifting and hauling this is where you would expect to see them in abundance:

Sacsayhuaman02.jpg

11674689-massive-stone-inca-fortress-walls--sacsayhuaman--cusco-peru-south-america.jpg

cusco-peru-sacsayhuaman-jesus-wall.jpg

Furthermore there is little evidence that they were removed in Sacsayhuaman because the finish of the stones is generally not that good and they didn't seem too concerned with the fairly irregular exterior of the blocks. So what I am saying is if they were there why bother to remove them when the overall finish was clearly not too important.

800x400_tn_IncaWallsCusco.JPG

Yet they seemed to leave them in position and they appear only on certain blocks. One can only assume that they were meant to be there and served some purpose.

This post is going to be too large so I will let you digest this first then return.

They chopped off the protuberances.

That's all.

But as you most certainly can see (I hope) there are visible remnants of these knobs.

And where? At the bottom edge of the stones, where I said they should be if used for transport.

If you think I am wrong, then tell me why these 'knobs' show up at the bottom edge of most of these stones.

• Like 1

Because the nodules evident on the stonework in Peru and Egypt serve no discernible construction purpose.

No purpose other than the purpose(s) already talked about in this thread, which you choose to ignore.

They are fulcrums, mostly, to reiterate.

Harte

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Harte

Don't bother about him. He's a troll, and I think I know him from my own site.

Let me help you.

The first two of those pictures are from sacsayhuaman, which was built specifically as a fortress. What earthly good would it do to leave convenient handholds all over the outside walls for an enemy to use?

• Like 1

The first two of those pictures are from sacsayhuaman, which was built specifically as a fortress.

Speculation isn't going to help. In no way does it look like a fortress. Far too open.

They chopped off the protuberances.

That's all.

And left some in place? Too small to be for that purpose. Look again at the 12 angled stone.

Don't bother about him. He's a troll, and I think I know him from my own site.

Never been to your site.

It's not about you, Mr O, seeder, Harte, Myles, or the other 29 of you.

It's about misinformation in the world and it's time it stopped.

Edited by zoser

Speculation isn't going to help. In no way does it look like a fortress. Far too open.

thats because its in ruins!!!!!!

quote:

" Because of its location high above Cuzco and its immense terrace walls, this area of Sacsayhuaman is frequently referred to as a fortress.[1] The importance of its military functions was highlighted in 1536 when Manco Inca lay siege to Cuzco.[2] Much of the fighting occurred in and around Sacsayhuaman as it was critical for maintaining control over the city. It is clear from descriptions of the siege, as well as from excavations at the site, that there were towers on its summit as well as a series of other buildings"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacsayhuam%C3%A1n#Description

Oh, but he does, Harte, he does:

http://www.gizapyram...m/chrisdunn.htm

And people wonder why we don't take his word as a final authority.

My bad. I was under the impression that he claimed some long-vanished "resonators" were used. His theory requires physical vibration of his acid environment that he claims was generated in the GP, and not electrical energy.

In other words, I was under the impression that he was an engineer like myself, instead of an idiotic scam artist wannabe that hasn't an idea of his subject and its requirements.

Harte

My bad. I was under the impression that he claimed some long-vanished "resonators" were used. His theory requires physical vibration of his acid environment that he claims was generated in the GP, and not electrical energy.

In other words, I was under the impression that he was an engineer like myself, instead of an idiotic scam artist wannabe that hasn't an idea of his subject and its requirements.

Harte

agreed. Just try convincing zoser of the same...

I admire zosers work ethic-- he can make any menial task seem very complex, no matter how minute...

Edited by seeder

You're seriously going to sit there and use that word with me with a straight face, after all the speculating you've been doing?

Whatever it may have been built for, it certainly served well enough as a fortress during the siege of Cuzco. The angled ramparts are quite similar to European military construction, allowing overlapping fields of fire.

Oh, And here's a little something I just found for you and abe to discuss together:

http://quarriesandbeyond.org/states/ca/structures/ca-ramparts_serra_cross_prk_ventura.html

• Like 1

Now interesting that I have only seen this on granite blocks. Andesite in Peru and Red Granite in Egypt. That is exactly what I would expect for what I am about to describe.

In the Upper Chamber of the GP we see huge granite blocks with no nodules. High precision perfectly finished blocks. More evidence that the nodules where not essential in the hauling process but served some other purpose.

Great_Pyramid_sarcophagus.jpg

In the so called 'relieving chambers' just above the upper chamber we see the opposite. Massive granite blocks rough hewn and unfinished.

r15_107c.jpg

kingchamber-559f4.gif

Dunn asserts that these granite blocks were the point where the pyramid was tuned; by removing granite just like removing metal from a bell when tuning it. Remember it is the granite that produces energy when excited vibrationally. It must be assumed that as with all acoustic and vibrationally responsive mechanisms tuning is needed to reach an optimum performance. We are well familiar with the analogies.

So is this the purpose of the nodules in Peru and around the smaller Giza pyramid?

Is there any evidence?

It needs to be searched for.

Ollyantaytambo. The famous 6 blocks:

Look at the bottom of the block second from the left:

Ollantaytambo_w.jpg

Evidence of stone removal. Also on the other blocks as well.

Again on the Cuzco wall. Zoom in and look carefully at the nodes and where some look as though they have been removed:

inca_wall_c_02_4.jpg

Again not existing on all blocks refuting the idea that they were needed to lift every block.

So again a classic example where looking at evidence across a broad range of images tells a different story.

Archaeology says they were for lifting. In that case they should be on every block at Sacsayhuaman where enormous megaliths were used. They are not.

They are on the smaller blocks on the Cuzco wall. Some look removed, some remaining.

Conclusion:

The walls were tuned transmitters.

The tuning was achieved by removal of granite in a trial and error manner. Evident in the Great Pyramid relieving chambers and the walls in Peru.

Regarding the smaller pyramid the question needs to be asked why some granite blocks are finished and not others and the accuracy is poor compared to other local examples. The purpose of the tuning nodes here is unclear. Was the stone taken from elsewhere? Is this the part of the original build? Nonetheless the hypothesis stands.

Dip your bread in!

Edited by zoser

And what was your idea about that tomb?

Tomb = joke = unsupportable = childish = misinformation.

Dunn asserts that these granite blocks were the

and we have already established Dunn is NOT an expert and ALSO believes the Pyramids generated electric/power/energy...whatever

so you are taking your ideas from an amateur frikkin lunatic. what does that say about you zoser?

And I will remind you this is the AA thread, lately all you're posting is related to building methods. Kindly stay within the context of the thread.

If its aliens SAY so please? If not why you posting?

Well, he may do a bit of that too. There's some stuff on his own site about the cross-pieces in the relieving chamber supposedly having been some sort of resonators tuned to a certain frequency.

He _almost_ has the right idea but he doesn't realize the pressure has to be completely intermittent and that the current goes right back into the system when it does let up without an external power source, never mind the other problems with it.

I should have thought some of his other pronouncements he's made on other topics in that field would've disabused you of that idea.

Edit: Well that was productive. zoser jumped the gun on me this time.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 1

and we have already established Dunn is NOT an expert and ALSO believes the Pyramids generated electric/power/energy...whatever

so you are taking your ideas from an amateur frikkin lunatic. what does that say about you zoser?

And I will remind you this is the AA thread, lately all you're posting is related to building methods. Kindly stay within the context of the thread.

If its aliens SAY so please? If not why you posting?

Draw your own conclusions.

Did indiginous indians possess such knowledge to cut, vitrify, mould and manipulate quartz based rock to that sophistication?

Did they need to build out of quartz based rock at all?

Lots of examples of poorer quality work in Peru being made out of softer stone, so the material was clearly there. Yet quartz rock was the material of choice.

Extremely difficult to work with. Must have had a specific purpose.

Did the Egyptians as we are taught about them in school know the mathematics, stone building art, along with knowledge of vibration, resonance, material properties, etc to build the Great Pyramid?

Again you decide.

Draw your own conclusions.

Did indiginous indians possess such knowledge to cut, vitrify, mould and manipulate quartz based rock to that sophistication?

Did they need to build out of quartz based rock at all?

Lots of examples of poorer quality work in Peru being made out of softer stone, so the material was clearly there. Yet quartz rock was the material of choice.

Extremely difficult to work with. Must have had a specific purpose.

Did the Egyptians as we are taught about them in school know the mathematics, stone building art, along with knowledge of vibration, resonance, material properties, etc to build the Great Pyramid?

Again you decide.

round and round and round he goes...again.

Remember the Parthenon?

You just want somewhere to post dont you? To communicate with someone? No matter whats being said, dismissed, debunked...said again...you just dont care do you? I think you may be lonely and with nothing else to do but keep tedious conversations going. What else can I think? Everything you are posting has been posted before by you.

No new ideas, no proof of aliens, and lately not even any suggestions of aliens either...

Remember the Parthenon?

The crumbling ruin in Athens built after the art of precision architecture was long forgotten. I remember.

You just want somewhere to post dont you? To communicate with someone? No matter whats being said, dismissed, debunked...said again...you just dont care do you?

Not debunked. Just complained at.

I think you may be lonely and with nothing else to do but keep tedious conversations going.

We are all born alone and die alone.

No new ideas, no proof of aliens, and lately not even any suggestions of aliens either...

No other conclusion can be drawn. Step by step the hypothesis has been proven. Now we have evidence of connection between two locations according to archaeology separated by thousands of years. That's where high tech travel comes in I suppose to bridge vast distances. Oh and of course the classical dating is all wrong just like everything else.

Edited by zoser

Remember the Parthenon?

The crumbling ruin in Athens built after the art of precision architecture was long forgotten. I remember.

Built 1000 years before PP. as has been repeated round and round many times. And it still stands. Unlike PP. as repeated many times

So if you're not discussing ancient aliens - jog on