Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

Mega zombie

Indeed, yes. You'd want to stay well away from built up areas with one of those.

Indeed I know a F-117 jokey says Its a great little video game to Fly !

For the record....If I were to bet, it would be that it is our military. But it still gave us quite a scare. As for pictures....sure I would have loved to had taken some....and I would have taken a camera if I had any idea that was going to happen. I don't have a cell phone (yeah I know...everyone has a cellphone) because I feel like it would be a ball and chain. It's just my luck....I never have a camera when I met a celebrity either. My experience really opened my eyes to what's out there. I was a skeptic before. I am absolutely not one now. I watched a YouTube clip of a television program of some local police in Indiana I believe it was... they saw one and it freaked them out....and they're the authorities! And it was similar to mine except theirs had rounded corners...mine the corners were pointy and the corner lights were the same shape....triangles right in the tips of each corner. The lights were a bluefish white.....maybe LED? The lightbeam that shined down on us came from two lamps side by side that retracted/rolled back in.....like rolling your eyes back. These were maybe 15-20 feet back from the front point ...and were more centered to the craft. The rear lights were also a bluish white and consisted of two rectangles that strobed quickly...right strobe....then left strobe....then right strobe....etc. I could see many squares or blocks of which that the rectangular lamps were made. The lights IMO looked man-made. But if it is man-made....WOW!

But then again....how are they hiding it from the masses? Mine was heading inland in a slight SE direction. Now this is pretty much a low population area, but still that is ballsey to fly that anywhere near the public if it is a military secret. There were reported sightings in that area that night...but it was "strange lights in the sky" so obviously they spotted it in the distance....and possibly changed its light configuration....as I believe it can and does to confuse people. BTW.... I didn't report this to MUFON or the police. I felt like nobody would take me serious. I was apprehensive to join this website....but I am glad I did. You are good people and I feel better reading your thoughts. Have a good 2013!

You don't understand the first thing when it comes to secrecy and government projects. One of the main, if not THE main reason for building these bases so far away from civilization, is so that during test/prototype phases, if they lose what ever it is they are working on, they can easily retrieve it without worry of prying eyes. When rigorous tests and carried out, and in this case, the aircraft is ready for production, it's chance of going down are less, so the craft are operated outside of military airspace.

The F-117 and SR-71 are perfect examples. During their initial building/prototype phase, they were kept away from prying eyes. Once the aircraft was ready for operation, people saw them all over, and the CIA played on the whole "UFO" phenomenon to continue covering their tracks.

It is EXACTLY the same case here. When people like you start yelling "UFO UFO!", the sighting immediately loses legitimacy, and potential enemies won't be watching as close. It's a post Cold War era, and the military is still using the hype of the UFO phenomenon to cover its black project tracks until they are ready to disclose their new aircraft to the public.

Er, excuse me, you do make an awful lot of assumptions here. I'm yelling "UFO UFO!!"? When did i yell "UFO UFO!!!!"? (Well, actually, if i did see something that was unidentified and flying, I'd be quite right to do so, since it just means Undentified Flying Object and doesn't necessarily mean alien spacecraft.) Anyway, when did I yell "UFO UFO!!!!"? (Assuming that you mean I mean Alien spacecraft). All I've been saying is that the handy off-the-shelf explanation that they're (presumably U.S.) secret military high-tech aircraft really doesn't seem compatible with the places where they've been seen, and the behaviour reported of them.

This argument

The F-117 and SR-71 are perfect examples. During their initial building/prototype phase, they were kept away from prying eyes. Once the aircraft was ready for operation, people saw them all over, and the CIA played on the whole "UFO" phenomenon to continue covering their tracks.
, I'm afraid, doesn't really follow either, since after the F-117 & SR-71 were ready for operation, before they were announced publicly (with the F-117 at any rate), they were still operated secretly, and weren't flown over areas where they could be seen by the public. They were still secreted away at the Tonopah Test Range. Only after they were announced publicly, and began to appear at airshows and so on, were they flown in routine fashion like any other military aircraft. So if they are perfect examples, they're examples of how they didn't do the sort of things claimed for these supposed "Secret aircraft".
But let me ask you this. What do you think US black project research groups have been doing for the past 40 years? Sitting on the piles of money they are given every year? No, they are researching, and advancing. With your logic, the only way we could have gone to the moon was with alien technology, because only 40 years earlier, people were still using horse and buggy to get around. Technology can advance at tremendous rates over very short spans of time. This is what you need to understand.

Once again, assumption upon assumption upon assumption. Did I say any of those things?

People have been developing anti-gravity type technology in their garages with successful results. What do you think an endless source of money and resources, and some of the brightest minds in the world can accomplish for the US military?

Really? You don't mean people like our friend Mr. Keshe? I don't think any of those have been proved to be feasible beyond the stage of novelty party game. This seems to be yet another enormous assumption, with no actual grounds for making it other than "well, they must have". And even if this was the case, why would they fly them at low altitude over cities?

And in any case, if one assumes that they are U.S. Military aircraft, why would they do things like the kind of thing reported here? What reason would military aircraft have for doing this? If this is U.S. aircraft doing this, frankly it sounds as if something sinister is going on ..

For the record....If I were to bet, it would be that it is our military. But it still gave us quite a scare. As for pictures....sure I would have loved to had taken some....and I would have taken a camera if I had any idea that was going to happen. I don't have a cell phone (yeah I know...everyone has a cellphone) because I feel like it would be a ball and chain. It's just my luck....I never have a camera when I met a celebrity either. My experience really opened my eyes to what's out there. I was a skeptic before. I am absolutely not one now. I watched a YouTube clip of a television program of some local police in Indiana I believe it was... they saw one and it freaked them out....and they're the authorities! And it was similar to mine except theirs had rounded corners...mine the corners were pointy and the corner lights were the same shape....triangles right in the tips of each corner. The lights were a bluefish white.....maybe LED? The lightbeam that shined down on us came from two lamps side by side that retracted/rolled back in.....like rolling your eyes back. These were maybe 15-20 feet back from the front point ...and were more centered to the craft. The rear lights were also a bluish white and consisted of two rectangles that strobed quickly...right strobe....then left strobe....then right strobe....etc. I could see many squares or blocks of which that the rectangular lamps were made. The lights IMO looked man-made. But if it is man-made....WOW!

Edited by 747400

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how to attach a video....but there are new sightings over Detroit! It was on our local news....the report is on YouTube. Somebody that knows how....please attach it. It says 2012....I think it was 2013. The YouTube video is only 2 days old. It is 2013, There are a couple of videos on YouTube with the wrong year in the title. But most say January 13,2013.

Edited by Mega zombie

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this back for quillius.

ahh yes I remember it now, many thanks

The pic would have looked like 3 white dots with a black background and be completely useless as evidence. I think it's important to get testimony. There are too many fake photos and even if it's real and a clear shot we'll still holler, fake! Lol!

The pic would have looked like 3 white dots with a black background and be completely useless as evidence. I think it's important to get testimony. There are too many fake photos and even if it's real and a clear shot we'll still holler, fake! Lol!

But testimony, as others are always keen to insist, is also meaningless. You only have to look at the "Tantalising Testimony" Thread to see the disdain with which people treat that.

But testimony, as others are always keen to insist, is also meaningless. You only have to look at the "Tantalising Testimony" Thread to see the disdain with which people treat that.

yes in fact Chrlsz and I were just discussing something similar. He has an opposite position in that testimony is worthless but photos are better in as far as some analysis can at least be done. My argument is that non of the above can ever prove ET so they all have a similar worth in this regard

yes in fact Chrlsz and I were just discussing something similar. He has an opposite position in that testimony is worthless but photos are better in as far as some analysis can at least be done. My argument is that non of the above can ever prove ET so they all have a similar worth in this regard

You're both right, of course! I always think I would know when someone us lying to me but alas, even if talking the truth testimony can be flawed.

I think the proof will have to be an actual landing and face to face meeting with each individual on our lonely planet.

I can hardly wait... LMAO!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It will be one year ago this weekend since my experience and I still don't know what I saw. This leads me to believe it was not ours.