Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My personal Alien abduction story.

thatperson

Hello good people, I am new to this site and honestly joined it to share a story that ruined my childhood and still plagues my recent adulthood. Im not an older person nor am I a credible person like a police officer and this is the first time i have shared my story so whether you believe me or not is well, up to you. My story starts about 15 years ago, I was only 4 years old at the time and i was an active little kid, always smiling and bouncing around like a never ending ball of energy. I remember having a generic red race car bed at my fathers house that i would sleep in. Well one night in 1997 i remember watching a movie with my step mother and father, it was around 10:00 pm so ofcrouse my stepmother sends me off to bed. After i got comfy I eventually passed out, well i would say about couple hours later a bright blue tinted light gleamed through the window that was right across from my bed. I was a pretty smart kid,my thought process was well over my age so as you could imagine i was pretty curious and wanted to find out what this light was. I attempted to get up but it was almost impossible for me to even lift a finger, I had no idea what was going on so i started to yell for my stepmother but no response which was weird because my fathers room was basically next to my room so there is no reason for them not to hear my screams. At this point I remember hearing a huming noise, it was low and kind of relaxing so before i knew it I drifted back to sleep. Next thing i remember waking up just for a second and there before my eyes were two black silhouette to whom i thought was my stepbrother and one of his childhood friends but when my vision cleared I realized it was not what it seemed. They were short, greyish with hints of darker colors, big eyes that were almond in shape, with a robotic look to them...like they had no soul (Mind you i have never seen nor heard of a Grey alien in media prior to this). Before i knew it jolted up hyperventilating and sweating, then i let out a massive scream which woke up my stepmother and father sending them into a panic. My stepmother phoned my real mother to let her know that i was acting beyond strange, i wouldn't stop crying and refused to lay in my race car bed. When my mom finally picked me up and we got home I remember her asking me what happened, at that time i couldn't really explain the creatures so the only way i could describe it was as a "skinny, no teeth, and small great white shark that could walk". She glanced at me with a worried, shocked look and frantically asked me to draw what i saw..so I did. After drawing it i gave to my mom and immediately she dropped the paper from her hands, she started to cry and began to stroke my head saying "i'm sorry this happended to you, i wish i could've prevented it" I never could figure out what she meant till years later. The years that followed were hard for me, I went from being a happy little kid to being a quiet and depressed individual, with psychologist quickly consuming my daily life. As i got older the experience's got worse and worse, everything from abduction's, them peeking at me through windows, and even one on one contact in my own house without any attempt to block my memory. Even more chilling then the actually experience's was this story my mother eventually told me that explains whay she said sorry to me when i was 4 years old. She starts off by telling me that she was about half way through pregnancy with me, one night she fell asleep around 12:30/12:45am which is nothing abnormal for her ofcourse, well she goes on to tell me that she woke up to the exact same beings staring at her from the foot of her bed, frantically she starts to scream and move but ofcourse she couldn't. She contuined to give me a detailed and spine tingling story of how they took her from her bed to a brightly lit room with what seemed like a tv screen placed in front of her, then the screen comes on and shows a black haired baby staring at what seemed to be planet earth, next thing she know's the baby grows what seemsto be sharp, metal teeth that takes a bite into the planet earth and basically consumes it... She begins to cry during the story, screaming at me saying " I'm sorry!! I'm sorry this happened to you!" I didn't know what to do or say, I never thought my mother had these same strange events happen to her and apprently it has happended to my father,grandmother,and grandfather.. Now im 19 years old, still having these experience's and its consuming me..I can't sleep, eat, or even walk into rooms because i am in fear "them" waiting for me.. I have had many experience's and many incredible story's to tell but i dont know where to go or who to see so that's why i am here.. I am lost.. if you take time to read my story or even care in general to glance I appreciate the time you took out of your day.. like i said this is my first time telling my story to anyone not family so yea...

-ThatPerson-

• Like 4

and even one on one contact in my own house without any attempt to block my memory

What happened in this instance? What does your dad think about all of this, have you discussed it with him? Is your mom still dealing with contact? If your grandparents are still around, I'd be curious as to what they could tell you. You need to talk to someone and they may a good choice.

• Like 1

I sure wish I could remember things from when I was 4 years old. I'm sure some amazing things happened to me at that age.

• Like 1

That's a well-written story, but I don't know what to make of it really. Is it possible for you all to sit down as a family and talk about it? It would be crazy for you all to be having your lives disrupted in this way when you could probably help each other.

• Like 1

It cracks me up that we get a thread like this, that claims current alien contact, and the thread about old heavy rock walls is still bumping to the top.

Sure, they want answers.

• Like 2

To answer all questions at once...

-Sweetpumper: I have spoke to my father about it, but never really elaborated and would just leave the room..My grandfather divorced my grandmother so i never really got a true chance to talk to him about it.. my mother does have experiences, she claims to have contact with two type's, a long necked humanoid creature and then the Grey's.. my grandmother has explained she has seen Grey's before.. i would love to have a talk with my whole family but yea..

-Lady Kasey: I know it sounds fishy becasue i was so young,that's why I'm hesitant to tell my story...but it just sticks out so much and has affected me so much that i can't help not remembering..

-ouija ouija: I wish i could..but yea, lets just say my family is disfunctional..

-g00dfella: If i had the money I would,but honestly it scares me to think what i may see..

• Like 1

You should really get into finding out what's happening. See if your family members would do an interview with you and do them separately. You may end up with a cool homemade documentary.

• Like 2

It cracks me up that we get a thread like this, that claims current alien contact, and the thread about old heavy rock walls is still bumping to the top.

Sure, they want answers.

That's because it's not so easy to deny outright, although you can bet that someone will try to. They'll do it politely enough, I expect, but the message will still be very clear: "I don't believe a word of it".

• Like 2

You should really get into finding out what's happening. See if your family members would do an interview with you and do them separately. You may end up with a cool homemade documentary.

I have thought about writing a book, I would include my family but we have basically all split, all i have now family wise is my mother and grandmother.. they both have career's i couldn't put in harm's way, so all i really have is me..but who would really care or listen? To most people i would be crazy, and im tired of being called crazy over this..

• Like 1

I have thought about writing a book, I would include my family but we have basically all split, all i have now family wise is my mother and grandmother.. they both have career's i couldn't put in harm's way, so all i really have is me..but who would really care or listen? To most people i would be crazy, and im tired of being called crazy over this..

Bottom line is, you've got to find out. Would they correspond through emails?

• Like 1

I'll have to try i guess..

Do that and let us know if they will do it. In the meantime, you can re-tell any other happenings you recall.

I'd like to still hear about the contact in your home with no memory block.

• Like 1

That's because it's not so easy to deny outright, although you can bet that someone will try to. They'll do it politely enough, I expect, but the message will still be very clear: "I don't believe a word of it".

I know. :)

Do that and let us know if they will do it. In the meantime, you can re-tell any other happenings you recall.

I'd like to still hear about the contact in your home with no memory block.

My first in home contact was when i was about 11 years old, It was pretty breif and quite scary. It wasn't in home tho, we had back porch and i had to take trash to the side of the house to put it in the bin. I caught a quick glimpse of him because luckily we had a huge street light and a back porch light so i saw one for a quick second before it slipped into the shadows..i didn't sleep that night, I remember skipping school that day because i was to tired.

But the MOST distinct experience was when i was i would say 14 about to 15 years old...It was during October, i stepped from the kitchen into the living room about to watch some t.v. The livingroom in that house was connected to the front door since it was a small rental home, well i look up to the front door and see a humanoid figure. The only light i really had was a T.V. so it was hard to make out skin color,but the deep black eye's reflected the light really well. He was short but honestly not to short, he was about an average teenager in height, he had the Demeanor of a serious business man..it was weird. So at that point i was in full contact but... it seemed knd of casual at that point. It didn't really speak to me it just glared at me..all he said (im assuming he because of the voice i heard was kind of a deeper tone) was "the world isn't what it seems" and then i remember sitting on our couch..

My experience's have calmed down since moving into a new home, but I will say UFO activity has been high at night, it's easy to see the sky clearly since i don't live in a area with bad city light glare anymore.

Activity is probably the same during the day. I'd like you to try looking for them during daylight hours and tell me if you see anything.

When you found yourself on the couch, had you lost time?

: "I don't believe a word of it".

and that would be me..

Activity is probably the same during the day. I'd like you to try looking for them during daylight hours and tell me if you see anything.

When you found yourself on the couch, had you lost time?

I think...not much tho maybe like 30-45 minutes..

Is "the world isn't as it seems" the only message you've received?

That's all i remember, there was that little time span that i lost so he could've informed me more about it..

Well, it's a story. How much can one say about it? That's usually why I tend to keep my distance from abductee threads when they inevitably boil down to "I believe you" or " I don't". I don't really see much progress for ETH validation either way.