Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Yeah, I get it, however a prototype or working model isn't out of the question if the principals are sound, if you'll pardon the slightly obscure pun. This is a very testable idea, so why hasn't anyone tested it to verify it (I have a few opinions about that, but I digress)? And don't give me any orthodox science cover up/suppression baloney either. This could be tested in someone's garage.

Edited by Slave2Fate

Yeah, I get it, however a prototype or working model isn't out of the question if the principals are sound, if you'll pardon the slightly obscure pun. This is a very testable idea, so why hasn't anyone tested it to verify it? And don't give me any orthodox science cover up/suppression baloney either. This could be tested in someone's garage.

Feel free to try it. Make yourself famous.

You'll need a diamond cutter to produce the perfect join and finish on the blocks though.

The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth’s vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock.

http://www.bibliotec...piramide_14.htm

Presuming for a moment that this is true - how did they subsequently transmit the generated power?

Does it matter? Advanced tech must have come from outside the planet whoever was deploying it.

How so?

You see there's this thing called "human ingenuity". Helped us harness fire, create the wheel, go to the moon and so on and so forth.

Before the discovery: Man had made simple machines, but they required water wheels etc to generate the power to make them work.

Discovery One: Rocks have a magical property that affect some simple machines.

Discovery Two: The more rocks you have, the better the magic.

Therefore ... make a great big rock!

Oddly enough, that's how it happened (with the exception of the word "rock") the more recent time we discovered electrcity.

And I thought the "quartz" in watches was to do with the movement - rather then pendula etc keeping the time it's something to do with quartz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz_clock

So it's not powered by quartz, the quartz keeps the time.

• Like 2

Who do you think was really able to build something like the Great Pyramid deep in stone age times? Come on.

Sigh

stone age again zoser.. at least you could try and actually get your ages correct.. its not the stone age..

• Like 2

[/color]

Presuming for a moment that this is true - how did they subsequently transmit the generated power?

How so?

You see there's this thing called "human ingenuity". Helped us harness fire, create the wheel, go to the moon and so on and so forth.

Before the discovery: Man had made simple machines, but they required water wheels etc to generate the power to make them work.

Discovery One: Rocks have a magical property that affect some simple machines.

Discovery Two: The more rocks you have, the better the magic.

Therefore ... make a great big rock!

Oddly enough, that's how it happened (with the exception of the word "rock") the more recent time we discovered electrcity.

And I thought the "quartz" in watches was to do with the movement - rather then pendula etc keeping the time it's something to do with quartz.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Quartz_clock

So it's not powered by quartz, the quartz keeps the time.

I'm not sure that the energy was used to drive machinery.

I tend to think that the generated field was primarily for the benefit of the people not machines.

Again it's too tempting to think about it in terms of our references; generating stations, transmission lines, end user, etc.

I don't think it was like that. The people needed the conductive atmosphere that the GP provided. That's how I think about it.

However all options are on the table.

Sigh

stone age again zoser.. at least you could try and actually get your ages correct.. its not the stone age..

What would you prefer to call it?

You'll need a diamond cutter to produce the perfect join and finish on the blocks though.

It's not my claim, in fact I'm rather dubious of it's veracity so I'll not be the one to bear a fruitless burden thank you very much. I'm sure there are proponents of the idea with more time and money than myself, why haven't they taken up the torch? Unless it's because the properties of granite are not ideal for generating an electrical charge to begin with without introducing some 'unknown advanced tech' which we have zero evidence for? Circular logic at it's finest if I may say so.

I just cant bear the thought of ancient alien probes, made from granite-quartz, actually vibrated..

I mean..COME ON....its just wrong....isn't it?

Sigh

The Stone Age is a broad prehistoric period during which stone was widely used to make implements with a sharp edge, a point, or a percussion surface. The period lasted roughly 3.4 million years, and ended between 4500 BC and 2000 BC with the advent of metalworking.[1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Age

Call it what you will it was what it was.

Ive sussed zoser, he must work in a customer services position?

It's not my claim, in fact I'm rather dubious of it's veracity so I'll not be the one to bear a fruitless burden thank you very much. I'm sure there are proponents of the idea with more time and money than myself, why haven't they taken up the torch? Unless it's because the properties of granite are not ideal for generating an electrical charge to begin with without introducing some 'unknown advanced tech' which we have zero evidence for? Circular logic at it's finest if I may say so.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_14.htm

given the level of copper mining and usage - "Copper Age" fits. As would "Iron" as the level of citification etc of the South American cultures seemed roughly analgous to European cultures in the Iron Age.

Ive sussed zoser, he must work in a customer services position?

I work in the British Museum in London. That's why I know so much about ancient artefacts.

given the level of copper mining and usage - "Copper Age" fits. As would "Iron" as the level of citification etc of the South American cultures seemed roughly analgous to European cultures in the Iron Age.

Copper is going to be extremely useful for cutting granite to high precision isn't it?

:blush:

• Like 1

Ancient Egypt entered the Bronze age around 3100 BC, about 500 years before the Great Pyramid was built. Just because a culture works on stone megaliths doesn't mean they are a stone age people. You have to look at the tools they used and what metallurgy they were capable of. Hell, people today build out of stone, does that mean we are still in the Stone Age?

I work in the British Museum in London. That's why I know so much about ancient artefacts.

then why in your profile, say you live in the Channel isle? heck of a long commute isnt it? Must take a whole day in fact.

then why in your profile, say you live in the Channel isle? heck of a long commute isnt it? Must take a whole day in fact.

That's where my holiday home is.

Who was your favourite boxer?

Boxer-adult-by-lake.jpg

:tu:

• Like 1

The Stone Age is a broad prehistoric period during which stone was widely used to make implements with a sharp edge, a point, or a percussion surface. The period lasted roughly 3.4 million years, and ended between 4500 BC and 2000 BC with the advent of metalworking.[1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Age

Call it what you will it was what it was.

Yes.. once a civilization discovers metal working.. they are no longer in the stone age.. try to grasp that zoser :)

• Like 1

swerve in plain sight, YET AGAIN - and not answering questions - again.

Anyway Im bored now so off to do something else...

Its just that I cant seem to find 600 vids of any real significance or interest. not even ones with tuge hitties

Yes.. once a civilization discovers metal working.. they are no longer in the stone age.. try to grasp that zoser :)

I grasp it fully. That's the problem.

All that copper really is going to make short work of the 20 tonne precision cut granite blocks. That was the secret all along and I missed it!

swerve in plain sight, YET AGAIN - and not answering questions - again.

Anyway Im bored now so off to do something else...

Its just that I cant seem to find 600 vids of any real significance or interest. not even ones with tuge hitties

You said you were a boxer? Well you must love the sport. Who was your fav?

I grasp it fully. That's the problem.

All that copper really is going to make short work of the 20 tonne precision cut granite blocks. That was the secret all along and I missed it!

well at last.. you finally admit that copper can cut granite.. its only taken.. hmmm what.. 6000 odd posts ;)

You are looking in the wrong places my friend... :lol:

Ahem!....back on topic....again... :P

well at last.. you finally admit that copper can cut granite.. its only taken.. hmmm what.. 6000 odd posts ;)

Yes your right. You got me. Copper. That's it.

Zoser - we still use stone and wood in our buildings, but we're not stone age.

the "whatever Age" refers to the technological capabilities and social developmental levels, not to their primary form of engineering. They can and do make wide use of copper, maybe not in engineering, but that doesn't mean they're not Copper Age.

• Like 1