Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NKorea declares martial law .

Simbi Laveau

http://rt.com/news/martial-law-north-korea-180/

As of midnight Jan 29,NK has been under martial law,and their troops were told to prepare for war .

The central govt stated they will no longer be any dialogue,and no denuclearization .

All out war on the USA has been declared verbally .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I didn't see any mention of War with the USA in this link?

edit: nevermind, overlooked a paragraph

Edited by Lethanial

oh boy not sure i comprehend the magnitude of this as my knowledge of NKorea is very slight, do they actually have nuclear capability or are they still new fish in the pond

Technically we have been war for over 50 years now.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 6

oh boy not sure i comprehend the magnitude of this as my knowledge of NKorea is very slight, do they actually have nuclear capability or are they still new fish in the pond

They do have the capacity, albeiet not 'on a grand scale'.

This is yet another sabre rattling to demand more food aid since it's been recently revealed that the peasants are starting to eat their own.

http://www.livescience.com/26677-north-korea-cannibalism.html

It will be a great day in human history when someone in North Korea wipes the Kim regime off the face of the Earth. Actually, I think that China hopes the same thing or, China will actually 'back door' North Korea should they ever decide to invade the South.

Edit: Wouldn't that be an ironic historical twist? Because China will not stand with that type of instability.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

They say they have the technology to hit the US with a nuclear missile. But at last test it fell apart, so it remains to be seen if they truly can. Oppinions differ on it by alot.

Bear in mind several things:

- NK doesn't care about anyone but themselve's.

- NK forces some of it's people to grow opium, NK then exports, using those profits for NK Gov.

- NK cries about "starvation" and wants the world to supply them with food, even though they spend nearly all their money on state military.

- NK is a shame, even to China.

• Like 2

They say they have the technology to hit the US with a nuclear missile. But at last test it fell apart, so it remains to be seen if they truly can. Oppinions differ on it by alot.

Be that as it may, they could easily lob a nuke (they probably have 6 to 18) into the South.

Read more: http://www.policymic.com/articles/24613/north-korea-rocket-launch-may-have-alienated-the-only-friend-they-have

Be that as it may, they could easily lob a nuke (they probably have 6 to 18) into the South.

Read more: http://www.policymic...riend-they-have

Informative article thankyou for posting it, also fail to see the significance of billy idol performing live in 2006, Serbia. :su

Edited by Vaise
  • Like 3

Informative article thankyou for posting it, also fail to see the significance of billy idol performing live in 2006, Serbia. :su

Other than this,

"There is nothin' fair in this world

There is nothin' safe in this world

And there's nothin' sure in this world

And there's nothin' pure in this world

Look for something left in this world

*screams* Start again!"

Man... is Billy Idol ever old!

Oh, and Pallidin... it's not the NK, it's the DPRK thank you very much! :)

• Like 1

Surely they've have martial law for years?

• Like 1

Surely they've had martial law for years?

Next year will be their 60th. I'm sure that they'll conduct another parade. Mr. Kim (v3.0) will of course attend as the parade martial (law). ;)

This is typical behavior for Best Korea. Nothing has changed. Emperor Kim (Im sure thats whats he called but Im not sure of his actual title) seems to have some of that teen angst in his behavior recently. Hes a bit of an unknown entity as it being the beginning of his lifetime career.

The great hope is China can make some sense of it all before the peasants start eating each-other.

• Like 1

Other than this,

"There is nothin' fair in this world

There is nothin' safe in this world

And there's nothin' sure in this world

And there's nothin' pure in this world

Look for something left in this world

*screams* Start again!"

Man... is Billy Idol ever old!

Oh, and Pallidin... it's not the NK, it's the DPRK thank you very much! :)

Ask me how many times I've seen him fall over drunk in a nyc club ,and this is an odd coincidence ..maybe,that every time you saw billy idol drunk at a club,Matt Dillon would be there too ,just as drunk .

Had to have happened ,where I saw it ,5 times ? All different venues .

I saw Matt Dillon maybe once ,at a club,when billy idol wasn't there ,and I never saw Billy ,unless Matt was there too.

We all found it a very odd coincidence .

• Like 1

If the world just ignores the idiots in the DPRK leadership then China will be forced to pull them up on a shorter leash. China controls them and uses them as an irritant to the west so let China feed them as well. If you own a dog you are obligated to keep it from starving!

This is more political theater for their own citizens.

Jim Jones did the same to his cult members perhaps?

I did not compare that to put down North Korea either, or Jim Jones, or the cult members. It is more fascinating to understand why something happened or is happening than to just begin putting others down to make yourselves feel better.

This is more political theater for their own citizens.

Jim Jones did the same to his cult members perhaps?

I did not compare that to put down North Korea either, or Jim Jones, or the cult members. It is more fascinating to understand why something happened or is happening than to just begin putting others down to make yourselves feel better.

Agreed, but sometimes making an observation about someone's location seems like the same thing.

North Korea is an absolute Drama Queen(King?) involving stuff like this. I suspect they're simply looking for monetary aid (again).

Are you saying Best Koreas ruler might be gay ? Wouldn't that be a bombshell!! :whistle:

Are you saying Best Koreas ruler might be gay ? Wouldn't that be a bombshell!! :whistle:

EE35D2CD-F846-470B-9296-CB63229D14D1-11017-00000D1B0DB3669A.jpg

Great Leader is too beautiful to be constrained to one gender.

• Like 5

Great Leader is too beautiful to be constrained to one gender.

Hey this is the guy that on his first try at ever playing golf, played 18 holes and shot a 17.... he must be good!

• Like 1