Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Still no proof of the GP as a tomb. On the other hand every proof that it was a precision machine.

You are offering nothing. Show me one logistic that it was a tomb.

Where was the body found by Al Mamun?

Where were the burial artefacts and the religious artwork to support the King's passage to the next world?

Why didn't they build walkways suitable for a dignified burial procession into the chambers?

The whole idea is ridiculous.

Now we have a good sound alternative (no pun intended).

No tomb theory required.

Wow, how in the world did you watch that video I posted in that short amount of time!?

As for the "tomb or no tomb" argument,... I dont see how that proves ET was involved?

Its like people posting a story about a UFO doing "impossible" maneuvers, and then submitting as evidence - What else could it have been?

It doesnt work.

Not in the real world.

Unfortunately Hazzard, as we know, zosers research is only to research items to fit his theory. The confirmation bias principle is strong within him

"In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

Confirmation bias is a type of cognitive bias and represents an error of inductive inference toward confirmation of the hypothesis under study.

Confirmation bias is a phenomenon wherein decision makers have been shown to actively seek out and assign more weight to evidence that confirms their hypothesis, and ignore or underweigh evidence that could disconfirm their hypothesis.

As such, it can be thought of as a form of selection bias in collecting evidence"

Well said, and I could not agree more.

Just one thing I would like to add,... It might seem as Im trying to convert poor zoser when in reality Im posting for the people still on the fence about the AA claim. They, hopefully, still have an open mind about all this.

Look at the evidence, for and against, and draw your own conclusions.

Then, later, I would be interested in seeing how many of the "new guys" became believers and how many that still remain skeptical.

• Like 1

Well Ive now caught up... nothing to get excited about once again. Zoser, you cannot prove a theory. so give up. And thats all you have., One theory from hundreds of others from the fringe.

However much you want to, you cannot prove a theory. And Chris Dunn also postulated hydrogen gas creating proton beams ignited by lazers, but you selected his other theory on granite powered energy, used for what? Is that because it seems more plausible?

The only thing the Pyramids ever generated was idiotic theories on plasma/lazer beams/hyrdogen pumps

Plus of course it generates much interest on the unfortunate gullibles in society, and last but not least, it generates a healthy income for the ones who cook up their theories

Thats the real secret of the Pyramids that Dunn et al discovered.....

Nahh I dont think we'll let you leave it there..

ok.. explain how.. seriously.. if it was a giant machine that generates electricity then explain how..

not interested in you tube clips.. not interested in reading another site..

I want you to give me the brass tacks.. the run down.. how it operated.. what amount of power it generated.. at what frequency.. what kind of magnetic field it generated.. how the very small amounts of quartz in the granite interacted with the other types of stones in the pyramid.. where was the output sent to..

Come on you can work it out for yourself Dingo.

Resonance causes stress. Immense stress acting upon granite is bound to cause ignition. Or if you prefer electro-magnetic energy to be emitted from the massive amount of quartz.

They used Dolomite limestone for the interior. It contains magnesium. That conducts. We can argue to what degree it conducts but the fact is it does. They chose not to use Tura limestone in the interior. That contains more calcium which insulates.

The Tura was used on the outside. To create a furnace effect or a partial insulator. The pyramid radiated electromagnetic energy.

I'm not convinced that it was projected out as a beam. I'm certain it radiated as an entire building causing a conductive atmosphere around it. I know why the people needed this which I can explain at some later time.

It operated on the planets well known low frequency vibration. A large surface area pyramid is more responsive to that. The granite is partially insulated structurally from the core masonry to allow it to ring (resonate). The Grand Gallery assisted with this in reflecting the sound waves back into the upper chamber to intensify the sound waves. At the opposite end of the Grand Gallery is a granite plug.

It all rings true (again no pun).

Well said, and I could not agree more.

Just one thing I would like to add,... It might seem as Im trying to convert poor zoser when in reality Im posting for the people still on the fence about the AA claim. They, hopefully, still have an open mind about all this.

Look at the evidence, for and against, and draw your own conclusions.

Then, later, I would be interested in seeing how many of the "new guys" became believers and how many that still remain skeptical.

No reasoning or counter argument. Only rhetoric.

Wow, how in the world did you watch that video I posted in that short amount of time!?

As for the "tomb or no tomb" argument,... I dont see how that proves ET was involved?

Its like people posting a story about a UFO doing "impossible" maneuvers, and then submitting as evidence - What else could it have been?

It doesnt work.

Not in the real world.

You can't argue against the granite ringing idea. You don't have the counter evidence.

You cannot argue for the tomb theory.

You don't have proof of hypothesis.

All you have is rhetoric Hazz.

Edited by zoser

and there is no evidence that this ringing granite is the result of alien knowledge.

what lies behind the doors at the ends of the small tunnels they sent a robot camera into? I asked you if the pyramids had been fully investigated and excavated. NO answer as usual

absence of evidence and all that

The only evidence the robots are likely to find is evidence to support the machine theory. Those copper protrusions were electrodes not lifting handles. They could have fashioned stone for that.

Electrodes are only needed where there is electrical generation.

Nothing supports the tomb theory that the robots have yet found.

Again another supporting logistic for Dunn.

Edited by zoser

and there is no evidence that this ringing granite is the result of alien knowledge.

No evidence that it wasn't. Are you telling me that stone age people knew how to construct a precision generating machine using properties of granite that we have only recently been able to partially decode?

How come it took modern minds so long to decode it? The answer is we have the knowledge of what quartz does and how it works.

This was advanced engineering not stone age work. It has never been replicated since and never will it be unless the people who built it return.

I'll leave it for now and let you all have time to chew on it.

You need to look carefully at the pyramid's design; the upper chamber and the relieving chambers above that.

There's no point in me being here unless people have sound ideas (damn pun again).

I'm not interested in complaint, protest, insults, moaning or rhetoric. Just protesting that the AA proponents are idiots isn't going to achieve anything.

I hope you all agree with that.

You don't have proof of hypothesis.

Neither do you, we however have years of research and archeological evidence. Egyptians didn't build the pyramids. The Russians did it. (yes that theory exists too)

No hieroglyphs in the GP he says.

Oh and what about the hieroglyphs in the tunnels near the secret door that the robo cam captured????

You need to read more and watch less

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=227637

A likely theory for an absence of a mass of hieroglyphs...is the notion the P-Mid wasn't finished...which you haven't looked into

so an unfinished structure can produce energy, Thats a bit like saying my car will run without the spark plugs

so for now, clear blue skies and mild weather beckon me into the real world,

laters..

Edited by seeder

No reasoning or counter argument. Only rhetoric.

Really?

I'm not interested in complaint, protest, insults, moaning or rhetoric. Just protesting that the AA proponents are idiots isn't going to achieve anything.

I hope you all agree with that.

And I -and I imagine I speak for all the other skeptics, am NOT INTERESTED in Dunns lunatic money spinning Ideas, regurgitated by you verbatim, without thought

I hope you agree with that too?

have a good afternoon by your PC, I may check in later

Edited by seeder

No evidence that it wasn't. Are you telling me that stone age people knew how to construct a precision generating machine using properties of granite that we have only recently been able to partially decode?

How come it took modern minds so long to decode it? The answer is we have the knowledge of what quartz does and how it works.

This was advanced engineering not stone age work. It has never been replicated since and never will it be unless the people who built it return.

Yes, the old - "You cant prove me wrong argument." Most of us here knows by now that this is a logical fallacy.

http://www.halleethehomemaker.com/2010/02/ct-fallacies-from-relevance-v/

Just because OUR civilisation took so long to work it out doesn't mean others didn't fathom it eariler. Hell, goig down one route we'd havr had steam engines in the 5th century BCE, another we'd ne er have developed nucler technology, another still we'd never have had a Chernobl or a Long Island and there'd be buclear power stations on every comtinent.

they were brilliant engineers and experimenters back then, as smart as we are now. We did it, so could they.

Fallacious reasoning keeps us from knowing the truth, and the inability to think critically makes us vulnerable to manipulation by those skilled in the art of rhetoric.

A logical fallacy is, fundamentally, an error in logic. This means that an argument that uses one certainly doesn't hold if you're using logic and reason as your source of decision making - although it doesn't stop people from using them or being swayed by them.

http://en.wikipedia....st_of_fallacies

This is why the ancient astronaut claim falls flat on its face.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

Really?

No proof of tomb. No counter evidence of Dunn's theory. You are going to have to dig yourself Haz. The question is do you have the right spade?

Fallacious reasoning keeps us from knowing the truth, and the inability to think critically makes us vulnerable to manipulation by those skilled in the art of rhetoric.

A logical fallacy is, fundamentally, an error in logic. This means that an argument that uses one certainly doesn't hold if you're using logic and reason as your source of decision making - although it doesn't stop people from using them or being swayed by them.

http://en.wikipedia....st_of_fallacies

This is why the ancient astronaut claim falls flat on its face.

Rhetoric not proof. Why do you keep doing this Haz?

Be back later; just investigating some new logistics.

they were brilliant engineers and experimenters back then, as smart as we are now. We did it, so could they.

Yep I totally agree. But the problem is show me proof of development of this brilliance. Before that there is only terracotta bowls and spears. This does not strike you as suspicious?

Neither do you, we however have years of research and archeological evidence. Egyptians didn't build the pyramids. The Russians did it. (yes that theory exists too)

No hieroglyphs in the GP he says.

Oh and what about the hieroglyphs in the tunnels near the secret door that the robo cam captured????

You need to read more and watch less

A likely theory for an absence of a mass of hieroglyphs...is the notion the P-Mid wasn't finished...which you haven't looked into

so an unfinished structure can produce energy, Thats a bit like saying my car will run without the spark plugs

so for now, clear blue skies and mild weather beckon me into the real world,

laters..

Can you prove it by showing me a youtube clip?

Before Dunn nobody thought to ask why granite was used.

Except the people that dunn quotes in his own book.

• Like 2

Just a reminder from yesterday:

Granite rings.

Some of it rings. Some. And only in certain ways under certain conditions. You just feel free to keep posting self-contradictory links though. You're doing most of my work for me.

Still no proof of the GP as a tomb. On the other hand every proof that it was a precision machine.

You are offering nothing. Show me one logistic that it was a tomb.

Where was the body found by Al Mamun?

Where were the burial artefacts and the religious artwork to support the King's passage to the next world?

Why didn't they build walkways suitable for a dignified burial procession into the chambers?

The whole idea is ridiculous.

Now we have a good sound alternative (no pun intended).

No tomb theory required.

I love the way your mind works, or rather, the way it doesn't work.

Ancient machinery looted of it's equipment over the centuries is perfectly reasonable to you but suggest an ancient tomb looted of it's grave goods and suddenly we're in lala land.

• Like 1

Can you prove it by showing me a youtube clip?

Just washed and polished the motor, one job done, now having a cuppa, I switch on the laptop and what do I find?

that you really are ignorant arent you? Especially when asking me to provide something I already did! The link is posted above in YOUR post where you quote me!! PROOF once again you read nothing. How often have you done that?

well here it is in baby steps, just click the sentence underneath this one, (with an underline in blue)

scroll to post 11 and then 15, by kmt_sesh, who I appreciate - will run circles round the rest of us when it comes to ancient Egypt... and HAVE A READ!!

Argue with Him if you like, especially on the age of the mids

Except the people that dunn quotes in his own book.

Precisely, Dunns theory is not new. He just read books and re-wrote them while combining his own lunacies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_power#History

Dunns great discovery eh? No, just Dunns plagiarism and addition of his own screw ball ideas.

Make the tills ring though!