Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran unveils 'stealth' fighter

Space Commander Travis

You may as well just give up, Obama. last week it was a Submarine, now it's the Dominant 313.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21307208

I wonder if it uses Keshe antigravity technology?

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

You may as well just give up, Obama. last week it was a Submarine, now it's the Dominant 313.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-21307208

Are you kidding? Don't fool yourself, this is exactly what Obama wants. He is working his hardest to dismantle the United States from the inside. So, I am fairly positive when he heard that a Muslim country was releasing such an advanced jet, he was very pleased with the progress.

• Like 2

Are you kidding? Don't fool yourself, this is exactly what Obama wants. He is working his hardest to dismantle the United States from the inside. So, I am fairly positive when he heard that a Muslim country was releasing such an advanced jet, he was very pleased with the progress.

It's his middle name that gives it away!

• Like 1

How do you figure that would follow from this?

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

Fake. or at least not stealthy. A stealthy airplane would have some kind of plating on the canopy (usually gold) to reflect radar away before it could bounce off the pilot's fillings, eyeglasses, helmet fittings and all the other metal bits that cockpits feature.

Analysis

The Qaher F313 looks like a cheap copy of the American F22 and its capabilities are unknown. State TV did not even show its take-off or landing. Iran is in dire need of planes to boost its ageing fleet. The 1980-1988 Iraq-Iran war left a big dent in Iran's air force arsenal of US-supplied planes.

So there ya go.

• Like 1

Congratulations CP, you've managed to corner the market on stupid.

• Like 6

I bet wed have no problem catching it on our radar if weve already caught it in a photo.

Congratulations CP, you've managed to corner the market on stupid.

it does seem to win a prize for non sequitur of the year so far, that's for sure.

• Like 2

I bet wed have no problem catching it on our radar if weve already caught it in a photo.

i wonder if it's likely to ever fly?

I wonder how long they've been "developing" it, apparently in total secrecy (and Iran is hardly a country that the Intelligence community don't take very much interest in, is it?)

bull****.

And considering that it took them 4 years to 'mass produce' 6 Azaraksh fighters, I wouldn't be too worried about this one.

• Like 2

Fake. or at least not stealthy. A stealthy airplane would have some kind of plating on the canopy (usually gold) to reflect radar away before it could bounce off the pilot's fillings, eyeglasses, helmet fittings and all the other metal bits that cockpits feature.

So, basically you have no knowledge of aeronautics?

• Like 1

i wonder if it's likely to ever fly?

Apparently if it does we wont see it. Those tricky Iranians. :nw:

So, basically you have no knowledge of aeronautics?

I certainly don't but all the stealth aircraft I've seen don't have so many sharp edges as this aircraft seems to have. The aircraft looks impressive actually but stealth is not a cheap project and I will be very surprised if they have truly made a stealthy aircraft. One point that no one seems to be stating is that stealth by it's nature is for ATTACKING not defending one's territory. If they are such a peace loving bunch of souls then what's up with that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-21307208

Nonsense. Iran does not have the technological capacity to pull off anything like that.

Iran´s technological progress is more typically expressed by inventing amputation machines to carry out Shariah law:

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2JnyMsnQD

Edited by Zaphod222

These oil rich middle eastern countries seem to rave about how powerful they are..... remember Saddam saying the Iraq war would be the mother of all battles.

I know they dont drink alcohol.... but something makes them utter such rubbish time after time. And the famed republican guard...... who stripped off their uniforms and ran for cover when the first real bombs started falling?

Nonsense. Iran does not have the technological capacity to pull off anything like that.

Iran´s technological progress is more typically expressed by inventing amputation machines to carry out Shariah law:

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2JnyMsnQD

Wonderful lot they are indeed. I cannot imagine why anyone might have a pause at them assembling nuclear weapons.... Those around the world who uphold them and their "rights" as though they were any other western democracy are so slanted by their ideologies that they cannot even admit to themselves the danger. They equate this behavior with what the west is accused of and find the west to be more guilty. The Bible states that in the last days of human government on this earth, people will call good evil and evil good. God is not mocked. The evidence of His soon return will build to a crescendo in the coming months and years but people still will ignore and deny. So be it.

I certainly don't but all the stealth aircraft I've seen don't have so many sharp edges as this aircraft seems to have. The aircraft looks impressive actually but stealth is not a cheap project and I will be very surprised if they have truly made a stealthy aircraft. One point that no one seems to be stating is that stealth by it's nature is for ATTACKING not defending one's territory. If they are such a peace loving bunch of souls then what's up with that?

Pure and utter nonsense. Stealth allows jets to better sneak up on their targets, regardless of whether it's for offensive or defensive purposes.

Pure and utter nonsense. Stealth allows jets to better sneak up on their targets, regardless of whether it's for offensive or defensive purposes.

Okay, I recant - of course the Iranian are wonderful souls - pure as the driven snow - all better now?

Wonderful lot they are indeed. I cannot imagine why anyone might have a pause at them assembling nuclear weapons.... Those around the world who uphold them and their "rights" as though they were any other western democracy are so slanted by their ideologies that they cannot even admit to themselves the danger. They equate this behavior with what the west is accused of and find the west to be more guilty. The Bible states that in the last days of human government on this earth, people will call good evil and evil good. God is not mocked. The evidence of His soon return will build to a crescendo in the coming months and years but people still will ignore and deny. So be it.

While that may be true, and if they ever were to assemble an operational force of these contraptions, a strike on Israel might well be a logical use for them, I doubt if the Kheil Ha'Avir will be worrying too much just yet, since they;d know as well as anyone how long and costly a process it is to develop a hight tech warplane entirely by yourself (look at the Lavi program), and then accumulating the knowledge and experience to use it effectively.

Okay, I recant - of course the Iranian are wonderful souls - pure as the driven snow - all better now?

Iranians are actually nice people, or used to be. It was Khomeinis islamic revolution that that turned the country into the hell-hole is now.... same as everywhere where Shariah becomes the law of the land.

• Like 2

Iranians are actually nice people, or used to be. It was Khomeinis islamic revolution that that turned the country into the hell-hole is now.... same as everywhere where Shariah becomes the law of the land.

it's rarely the people that will be uniformly evil, it's almost invariably the Leaders that stir them up, supply with with a constant diet of fear of enemies so as to stir up paranoia, and persuade them that only they can protect them from those whose sole desire it is to destroy them.

• Like 2

I agree of course - the Iranian PEOPLE are by and large lovers of the west. It's the regime that is evil and using saws to cut off hands and fingers is pretty much undeniable proof of that. I mean, think of how horrific that kind of behavior actually is. And the leaders feel it is justified.

Let's not play these ridiculous games again, shall we? I made no statement regarding the intentions of the Iranians. I was simply correcting your nonsense statement.

Looking at the pictures I can tell you the iranians havnt quite cracked stealth yet, although given their lack of experiance what they have produced is amazing.

although I believe they had foreign help, only 3 other countrys have succesfull stealth jet programs iran now being number 4.