Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook Chorus

Drayno

It is possible that no children died Asteroid, so maybe you could take solace in that possibility? I'm still undecided, but the longer it goes the thinner the ice gets.

BR, you are, undoubtedly, one of the most irrational CT's out there.

If you were hit by a truck and smashed all over the pavement, you would still exclaim the truck never hit you.

That is one disturbingly twisted psyche.

• Like 1

Heck, why not get them to perform at every NFL game.

Indeed, but the NFL would have to pay for it...

If I were a child that had seen 20 of my friends killed in cold blood

All of those kids saw the gunman shoot the other kids? Right I didn't hear that part.. I read many were hiding at the time.. As you say, they saw it all,... in cold blood ..I am guessing singing might be the trick to help them ease that suffering.or add to their suffering... . It must have been dreadful... What ever where those kids, their families and the NFL thinking? People have hot dogs to eat and giant beers to knock back, while they wait on the second half of the game.. It's so going to ruin everything.. The NFL really should have known better.. ..This is too much.....

I bet the kids were put under pressure to do this and they are in protest over it.. They went kicking and screaming Nooooo please we don't want to sing ..

not just once on national tv & in front of 100,000 fans. Maybe if i get enough money in appearance fees i could be a career victim.

Or world wide? How about holding an annual memorial remembrance service too.every year? OR same date every month.. You have to give them time to practice... right?

Even though this is just a one off ( by the looks of it ) No one will ever be able to watch another NFL football again..In fact, many will be traumatised by these kids singing, they may hand in their weapons to the government, and say - Here take them, the song was just too much !! I can see that happening

Someone has to stop those kids from getting up on stage to sing...Lock them all in a room with pizza and video games or a nice book to read.. Until the half time show is over...It's the only way to avoid such a tragic football fan event from taking place... ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

It is possible that no children died Asteroid, so maybe you could take solace in that possibility? I'm still undecided, but the longer it goes the thinner the ice gets

For the sake of my own sanity am going to say children died but I get what your saying and am current on the CT. Itleast as of 3 days ago. I suppose this junk needs to be dumped into the CT of Sandy Hook as well. Will they accidentally allow one of the "dead" children to sing ?

Even though this is just a one off ( by the looks of it ) No one will ever be able to watch another NFL football again..In fact, many will be traumatised by these kids singing, they may hand in their weapons to the government, and say - Here take them, the song was just too much !! I can see that happening

Im still traumatized by Janet Jacksons boob falling out at halftime.

Edited by AsteroidX

BR, you are, undoubtedly, one of the most irrational CT's out there.

If you were hit by a truck and smashed all over the pavement, you would still exclaim the truck never hit you.

That is one disturbingly twisted psyche.

"Twisted pschye" is a relative thing, ya know? That term could be used to describe about 75% of the population, maybe more.

It is possible that the casualties were faked. After all, there were no pictures of them. They said on TV that the parents would not be reunited with their children, I saw it myself.

So FO on your twisted psyche thing. The government does worse things than that all the time. It kills people all around the globe every day. Why would it NOT fake a school massacre? Go through the motions, and call it a FEMA exercise. Sell it to the media, like they did at Waco.

Will they accidentally allow one of the "dead" children to sing ?

No. All the victims are very much DEAD.

Singing in heaven, maybe.

"Twisted pschye" is a relative thing, ya know? That term could be used to describe about 75% of the population, maybe more.

BR, the only relative thing is that you are a bona-fide nut-case to believe the Sandy Hook victims are still alive somewhere.

Seriously, you need help.

No. All the victims are very much DEAD.

Singing in heaven, maybe.

How sick is it that I have to say I sure hope so. Anyways lets get this back on topic to the superbowl thing if possible.

How sick is it that I have to say I sure hope so. Anyways lets get this back on topic to the superbowl thing if possible.

It's not "sick" at all. I was being pleasent towards those who do not even believe in a "heaven" Hence my word "maybe"

Anyway, you may well have noticed that BR tends to derail threads with truly bizzare CT stuff.. Funny that you didn't attack that instead of me !!!

Back to the SuperBowl.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

Back to the SuperBowl.

It's on tonight isn't it? Godspeed football fans, you don't know the horrors that await you..

Im ready to skip it because of the projected advertising involved. Its to put it mildly pathetic.

http://news.yahoo.co...-005046267.html

If I had of known the outrage of these kids going to sing weeks ago, I would have made a mint from selling t-shirts on ebay that read - I survived the half time singing at the Super Bowl

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

You still got 10 hours left and maybe itll make a good post apocalyptic super bowl shirt. You could add the winners logo to it. That is if you can afford the fees associated with using the team logo.

• Like 1

BR, the only relative thing is that you are a bona-fide nut-case to believe the Sandy Hook victims are still alive somewhere.

Seriously, you need help.

You don't understand the difference between entertaining a thought or an idea, considering an idea, and embracing that idea.

There is a difference, and perhaps one day you will acquire the skill. Not likely perhaps, but possible.