Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I just don't see a compelling case that the image is symbolic of a serpent or flower. I prefer to keep an open mind on that one.

One should always be open to the possibility that ones belief could be wrong. It lends credibility to the investigation.

the stem implies it's connected to something, if it's a light powered by wireless electricity generated by theyrsmid, wht s it pugged into?

Good point. Could the 'lighting device' have been plugged into some kind of receiver?

Good point. Could the 'lighting device' have been plugged into some kind of receiver?

he was taking the pish...... :w00t:

in other words.. no.. thats all you had to say zoser is no..

though why wouldnt anyone make a scale model in granite? afterall.. it could solve the worlds energy crisis dont you think? why wont they do it.. because its absolute rubbish..

Very expensive and time consuming for a start. You would need precise dimensions and an excellent skill in machining and construction to do it. Even to make a scale model. Just shows how intricate the GP actually is.

proof is there about it being a tomb.. you just cant get your head around it..

You couldn't just re-iterate it could you? Let me remind you; no mummy, unsuitable passageways for a funerary procession, no colour, reliefs, artwork, inscriptions, and a stark bare granite box. Start from there.

sorry I dont think there is any truth to the stone resonance crap.. when someone comes up with a proof of concept.. then I will believe it..

Why not? All of the evidence fits. Maybe you don't like evidence.

check out the debunking ancient aliens vid.. it actually explains why the pyramid was constructed that way.. it was actually a french engineer who came up with the answers which is gaining ground in the mainstream.. of course the fringe pseudo sciences wont believe it.. that does not make them any money with the gullible..

Unconvincing, unsubstantiated drivel. No one has even managed to replicate the precise accuracy of the granite in the upper chamber for a start. No explanation why it sits on 30 deg North, no explanation how it is so precise to the cardinal compass points and no explanation of how they achieved the accuracy all through the pyramid. Total pie in the sky fairy tales.

If you believe that you believe anything.

but hey if your willing to waste your time on this.. and try to convince others good on you.. you will find others that will be gullible enough to believe it.. that will make the AA writers happy.. you are making them money :) maybe they should give you a cut..

or are you already...........................

I would much sooner believe a theory that has supporting logistics to it. Why would I deny Dunn's theory in favour of one that has zero substantiation?

Edited by zoser

he was taking the pish...... :w00t:

actually, no. It was a genuine question operating within an unproven pre-supposition (that being it's a lightbulb anf not what the mainstream Egyptologists tell us it is).

• Like 2

assuming the pyramods were generating power, how could it transmit it externally?

assuming the pyramods were generating power, how could it transmit it externally?

The capstone may well have been the key.

Remember the top is missing from the GP and no one really knows what it material it consisted of or where it went. Difficult to believe that there was never anything on top.

That's what the battery is; it stores the energy that the Pyramid generates. Simples.

Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.

Id suggest you REALLY look into what you're now saying ... and if its a light, why need two together? The pic always shows one alleged lamp... but the bigger pic reveals...

post-135078-0-91353800-1359884670_thumb.

Two lights are better than one?

I'm getting the hand of the banal explanations! It's quite easy after a bit of practice!

That's what the battery is; it stores the energy that the Pyramid generates. Simples.

You mean the Baghdad battery?

I would much sooner believe a theory that has supporting logistics to it. Why would I deny Dunn's theory in favour of one that has zero substantiation?

I really have a hard time believing that you actually believe the words that come out of your mouth sometimes. There are only two options as I see it. You either don't have the sense that God gave a stack of granite or you are yanking our chains. I sincerely hope it's the latter and not the former.

that square box thing on the floor, that the cable's plugged in to. Obviously a battery.

No, it doesn't look very portable, having to hump about a great big battery, not to mention a light bulb that's about twice the height of a Person, but you have to give them credit where it's due, don't you. Like the Ark of the Covenant (which was also a giant battery); look how many it took to hump that about.

and isn't the size of the so called 'sarcophagus' in the Kings Chamber...the same size as the Ark of the Covenant.... :w00t:

• Like 1

You mean the Baghdad battery?

Which operates as a battery without the need for pyramid electricity.

• Like 1

you could be onto something there....:)....see my post above

I really have a hard time believing that you actually believe the words that come out of your mouth sometimes. There are only two options as I see it. You either don't have the sense that God gave a stack of granite or you are yanking our chains. I sincerely hope it's the latter and not the former.

My position is very clear. There is no substantiation for the tomb theory, yet several logistical facts support the granite resonance idea. As far as I can tell the granite resonance idea has now been taken up by other researchers, although to a different ultimate conclusion perhaps.

I have never said that I support all of Dunn's ideas. For example I favour the idea of radiated elctromagnetic energy. Dunn's hypothesis involves a directed beam.

Also I'm not aware that Dunn mentioned the difference in limestone types. I got that from another source.

I'm deadly serious. This is what the pyramid was for.

We may not know all the intricate details chiefly because parts are missing.

Also I cannot yet determine what the granite box was for. Was it just another resonating medium? It does definitely ring when struck. I know that. Was there anything in it? I don't yet know.

What were the Upper chamber shafts for? They appeared to exit the outside of the pyramid. Were they blocked by the Tura casing stones? I tend to think not because they appear to go all the way to the outside. I don't know.

The middle chamber shafts. What were they for. They were sealed until some time in the 20th Century. They terminate in slabs with copper handles. What were they for? Were these shafts an abandoned or redundant part of the design? Again I don't know.

What was the descending chamber for? It is isolated from the main workings (i.e the upper chambers). What was the well shaft for? Was it needed to repair the GP some time in antiquity? Again we don't know.

Lots of questions still remain. At least we have the principle operation though if not the overall precise mode of operation.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

this article may be of interest regarding frequencies.....'singing stones'....and whatnot

don't get put off by the biblical language because it could all be alagorical

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/FSharpKeytoKingsChamber.html

]The Egyptians found that F sharp is the basic harmonic that bridges together all notes.... and within the King's Chamber of their Pyramid designed to elevate their dead or living initiates into the spirit world, they would musically play and sing or hum in F sharp. ( SEE [/b]http://seekers.100megs6.com/the%20giza%20enigma.htm.... "Danley took sound measurements within the Great Pyramid, also known as the Cheops Pyramid, using amplifiers and speakers in the so-called ‘relieving chambers’ above the Kings chamber. After measuring the frequency generated, (16Hz) which is below the range of human hearing, he found that it corresponded to the F sharp chord. )
  • Like 1

Also just think on the fact that Dunn may have made the first steps in unlocking the principle operation of the GP. What about the middle and smaller pyramid at Giza? What about the Red Pyramid?

How did they work? Similar principle just smaller scale? Did the GP radiate and activate the smaller two at GIza or were they both self activated? What was the timescale between them? Why would they need three generators instead of one?

All this needs to be considered and studied. It's not a closed book by any means.

Now we have a real context for the translation of the word itself:

Pyramid = fire amid = fire in the middle.

Yes that's right. Someone knew what they were talking about a long time ago.

Edited by zoser

There are some interesting paintings and art work here. Surely the images on show have been drawn to express what was actually seen,or heard about.

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

Almost all the UFO-in-Art theories come from the middle ages and they all fail when they are compared with other paintings of the same scene because one can then see that these were consistent motifs in that style of art and were used to describe certain theological concepts which, when explained in light of the concept that its obviously trying to convey, totally demystifies the objects in question.

This drawing from Japan is apparently very old..So if it was done an age ago,how can that be explained ..

https://encrypted-tb...2DT0Vf0HgeKnoHw

Its impossible to say anything about that picture,... we need more to examine.

Do you have a link to the site?

There are some interesting paintings and art work here. Surely the images on show have been drawn to express what was actually seen,or heard about.

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

Absolutely. I don't believe all of that was artistic license or some imaginative spirit representation. The head gear is a bit of a give away on some of the images. Nice post.

It is impossible to say what the artist had in mind when creating/painting these. We are the ones doing the interpretation, from our point of view/culture. Most people are not aware of the symbolism rules of Byzantine or medieval art and so they are easy prey for Ancient Astronaut theories about it.

Have a look here and you will see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uUUzQINoark#!

And here - http://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_2_eng.htm

At 1:21:36 in this clip, John Anthony West expresses exactly what I believe the GP was for. He expresses it precisely how I see it and it tallies with some esoteric writings that I have. Very insightful statement from JAW.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugWCRliG4Rg[/media]

The guy that follows him is also telling the truth. Brilliant.

Edited by zoser