Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Big User Name Thread

Likely Guy

Someone ( who was serious ) asked me - Why do you call yourself - Beckys Mom ?

Well..see that is because my daughters name is Rebecca ( Becky for short ) and..I am her mother..And I couldn't be bothered trying to think up a trendy ID..

• Like 3

i figured the ladies are tired of the knight in the shining armor and let's face it they digs this name :D

Yeah, cos I remember you totally being a knight in shining armour :P

My boyfriends nickname for me is TAQ, which is short of The Apple Queen. That comes from the fact that the town I come from is obsessed with apples. The entry statement is apples, the town emblem is apples, they have the big apple park, the big apple bakery, etc etc. And every 2 years they have the apple festival, before which they have the apple ball and crown The Apple Queen.

Anyway, whenever people hear about that, they ask if I was ever the apple queen. I'm short, pale, dye my hair black, dress almost all in black, have piercings, and I'm anti social. So the idea of me being the apple queen is ludicrous.

So that's where TAQ comes from. The Invader part is because I'm a big fan of Invader Zim, and on Facebook it says my job is Invader for the Irken Empire :P

• Like 1

I used to think doves were magical creatures.

Misstree. It sounds a little bit like Mystery and it has Miss in it. (I'm a girl, for those who haven't noticed)

Edited by MisstreeDove
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Simple. Explain where you got the idea for your username.

Mine is the Scientific name of the Golden Eagle. Therefore it's latin. "Aquila" means Eagle, "Chrysaetos" means Gold.

What's your's?

Mine is from stephen king,the crimson king was a universe destroying demon.Was going to use a pic from one of my last fights as my avatar,my face was completely covered in blood haha

I want to say.....there is a thread for this topic already ....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Edited by AquilaChrysaetos
  • Like 2

I want to say.....there is a thread for this topic already ....

I am kinda new,too much effort i guess to go through to many pages of old post lol

• Like 2

I am kinda new,too much effort i guess to go through to many pages of old post lol

Exactly, let's forget it and move on!!!

• Like 1

Well since my name keeps changing here we go:

My older name Lookitsoneofthosepeople was made as a mockery of groups who exclude others as a form of social control so you behave as they want you to and as a way for them to hold power over others.

This mechanism on their part in part led to witch burnings. I don't approve of groups who try and regulate others and I have seen so many groups come and go.

My current name is a parody of another user whose name is WhyDontYouBeliEveMe. Well I do I believe you.

Ruby is my dog aka my furbaby and 04 is for the year she was born and I got her :)

Gamer Tag. I get po'd when people steal it. Been using it for 20 years.

I should have known about the Golden Eagle what with me being a wannabe twitcher...

My name Medium Brown comes from the colour of my hair.

It also rhymes with Swindon Town so if I've got the inclination to do a poem that will be my first port of call.

My first name here Walnut Whip was totally random and the first thing that came to my head.

I've also called myself Bonecrusher and Potlessjinx on the forum that refuses to be named.

The former came from a gabba tune with acid undertones by DJ Vagabond.

Some of my mates there started calling me Boney as a term of endearment.

And the latter stems from the fact of my ailing bank balance and being on a downer that particular week.

I got more than a few unfortunate puns out of the trolls from Potlessjinx.

That's when they are not busy calling people social inadqueates.

Edited by Medium Brown
  • Like 1

I should have known about the Golden Eagle what with me being a wannabe twitcher...

My name Medium Brown comes from the colour of my hair.

It also rhymes with Swindon Town so if I've got the inclination to do a poem that will be my first port of call.

My first name here Walnut Whip was totally random and the first thing that came to my head.

I've also called myself Bonecrusher and Potlessjinx on the forum that refuses to be named.

The former came from a gabba tune with acid undertones by DJ Vagabond.

Some of my mates there started calling me Boney as a term of endearment.

And the latter stems from the fact of my ailing bank balance and being on a downer that particular week.

I got more than a few unfortunate puns out of the trolls from Potlessjinx.

That's when they are not busy calling people social inadqueates.

I successfully guessed eagle in the chat room!

Thanks for posting as your name was the only one I have been wondering about lately.

Random ano lad, ano.

I successfully guessed eagle in the chat room!

Thanks for posting as your name was the only one I have been wondering about lately.

Random ano lad, ano.

Though the portfolio has not been completed yet...

I want to know why Freetoroam calls herself Freetoroam.

I hope the new eagle avatar will help more ppls understand... :)

I was working at Home Depot quite a few years back on the night crew and i had another job I needed to get to at 7am. The Assistant Night Manager was trying to force me to stay, we got in a heated argument, I told him to cut the crap or he was going to have a heart attack..... I left about 45 minutes later he had a minor heart attack. One of my other co-workers started calling me Jinxdom. I liked it and claimed it as my own and for some odd reason that Manager never spoke a word to me ever again.

Tbh,Medium Brown With Grey Streaks is better for me.