Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

most absurd conspiracies

ali smack

what's the most inane, absurd and totally nonsensical conspiracy you've read/heard about?

Fake Apollo landings, the flat earth, Area 51 being a base full of aliens, reversed songs meant to be satanic or evil...

• Like 4

one weird and strangely spooky (to me) one is that paul mcCartney died and was replaced by an imposter in the beatles. Supposedly there's loads of clues to it in the beatles songs and album designs

The moon landings are faked theory also seems mad to me

Edited by spursfan
  • Like 2

Roswell,fake moon landings,Area 51,the usual stuff.

• Like 1

I happen to know the conspiracy on 9/11 was an inside job by the US government in cooperation with the Saudis and oil companies to drive the US into war with an excuse. George W. Bush may been a not widely popular president, but I'm not convinced he allowed nor supported 9/11 to happened...totally ridiculous story.

Atlantis and it's habitants living in the center of the earth, being descendants of aliens and higher beings and whatnot... I've not red much about them, used to watch a lot of documentaries, that one was pretty hard to swallow, so much stuff on so short intervals, even though I always try to give the theories a chance. It's hard when they do it Alex Jones style or harder... hard for the viewer when the narrator ain't being level-headed. Shouldn't try to influence the viewer with sales speeches and attitute enforcing.

You guys are all going to be really embarrassed when you die,and Bigfoot meets you at the pearly gates ,and asks ; "so where do you want to be reincarnated this time ?

Earth ,planet reptile ,or do you want to just be guardian angels ? You can always work in that underground lab in earth New Mexico ,if you go back as a grey ."

:D

• Like 4

The "Reptillion Elite" theory makes me roflmao every time...

• Like 1

Some guy claimed that author, Stephen King, murdered John Lennon. That one went straight to the top of the list of absurd conspiracy theories. It made the reptilian humanoid stuff look credible and rational. On that subject, who else noticed that David Icke likely got his schtick from the first series of "V"?

• Like 4

I have to admit that it is most Bizarre..

Oh joy... Steve Quayle. Hilarious... Commenting on some guy saying. "He can't make the statements he made and be credible..." Look in the mirror Quayle.

Oh joy... Steve Quayle. Hilarious... Commenting on some guy saying. "He can't make the statements he made and be credible..." Look in the mirror Quayle.

He's in a class of his own, and he's also part of a team of giant-hunting conspiracy theorists. He claims that the Illuminati is in league with the Nephilim. His intelligence and military sources apprise him of such things. His Rolodex has more generals than the Pentagon.

There are a lot of them.did u ever see pictures of paul mcharty in 1970 compared to1965.

They look like driffrent people.

one weird and strangely spooky (to me) one is that paul mcCartney died and was replaced by an imposter in the beatles. Supposedly there's loads of clues to it in the beatles songs and album designs

The moon landings are faked theory also seems mad to me

Hehe, I was just flipping through some documentary sites (never know what you'll find) and stumbled on this one;

"Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash in November of 1966 and replaced with a double! British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans."

They know this because "In the summer of 2005, a package arrived at the Hollywood offices of Highway 61 Entertainment from London with no return address. Inside were two mini-cassette audio tapes dated December 30, 1999 and labeled "The Last Testament of George Harrison". A voice eerily similar to Harrison's tells a shocking story"

You guys are all going to be really embarrassed when you die,and Bigfoot meets you at the pearly gates ,and asks ; "so where do you want to be reincarnated this time ?

Earth ,planet reptile ,or do you want to just be guardian angels ? You can always work in that underground lab in earth New Mexico ,if you go back as a grey ."

:D

No way, I want to check out the Hollow earth !

a man in a cave with a bucket for a toilet overturned the US constitution and started world war 3.

• Like 1

what's the most inane, absurd and totally nonsensical conspiracy you've read/heard about?

The 9/11 troother thing, probably.

• Like 3

99% of the crap that comes from David Icke's mouth.

• Like 5

Fake moon landings is ridiculous.

7/7 bombings inside job is ridiculous.

9/11 inside job is ridiculous.

I heard one about AIDS being fictitious which I found pretty laughable

• Like 1

I heard one about AIDS being fictitious which I found pretty laughable

Even worse that some of these AIDS denialists are HIV+ and end up dying from AIDS because they refused treatment. Edited by Rlyeh