Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgDhx6S9q24

Mk davis video about the tent footage.

Blinko ergo sum bigfoot. :blink:

I know MKD wants a Navigator.

Is there a Munn's Report on the Tent Peeker yet?

Edited by QuiteContrary

I'm starting to wonder about some of these Bigfoot creatures are some sort of inter-species peeping Toms. Just last week the BFRO crew had a guy telling them about how he had a Bigfoot up on his back beck peeping in the window. Then last year this old lady in Wisconsin saw one peeking in her trailer. Now this Biggy is a tent peeker.

What's next? The Chubracabra is a damned panty sniffer?

.....oh wait........uhm.........that's me, sorry.

:unsure2:

• Like 2

Well when the creature or the remains thereof have been examined by an independent lab and preferably by a zoologist and a vet, then I'll believe it. Musky Allen saying so is just not good enough.

Wow?!? Dude has some issues I think. Claims he has a body that he shot himself, been offered huge amounts of money for the rifle he shot the critter with......talks about driving his new corvette soon. I think the "Dr. ****** ***" comment might have been a little strong...........then too you'd think he could have recorded his "video manifesto" him himself in an upright position.....hell, he could have flipped it after the fact had he wanted to.

Bashing everyone in the Bigfoot community......and yet, where is this body? If he's got it then why sit on it? The whole thing really makes little sense to me.

• Like 2

Wow?!? Dude has some issues I think. Claims he has a body that he shot himself, been offered huge amounts of money for the rifle he shot the critter with......talks about driving his new corvette soon. I think the "Dr. ****** ***" comment might have been a little strong...........then too you'd think he could have recorded his "video manifesto" him himself in an upright position.....hell, he could have flipped it after the fact had he wanted to.

Bashing everyone in the Bigfoot community......and yet, where is this body? If he's got it then why sit on it? The whole thing really makes little sense to me.

Yeah, I'm waitin' on my vette too, and it's getting pretty darn stinky in my garage. :angry: You think Biggies smell when alive!? Even our trash cans refuse to be put back in the garage.

I sat through the whole thing and honestly, he comes off sounding like some angry white guy who's mad at the world, claims to hold the keys to the Kingdom but just is keeping it to himself. What's that all about?

I can only say that if I actually shot a Bigfoot, I'd get it to some college or university so it could be studied, then wait until they'd completed their work then be there for the big reveal to the world at a press conference. My biggest problem would be having to keep my mouth shut until it the scientist were done and ready to reveal.

Of course, I might drop by the local Chevy dealer and check out the new Corvettes myself.

Oh, and if they smell like what I smelled when they're alive, I damn sho' don't want them in my garage. Peeeeww!

Edited by keninsc

This whole thing has been unreal...now they're caught in an obvious lie?

I have a theory that Dyer was tired of being ignored by so many of his foes, so he planted this lie to get them to engage...and it worked. Why else would they be so careless? He even posted something to the effect of "Well, Musky says this and Dr. M, who we all respect, says that...one of them must be lying." Now everyone is talking about it, including those who had embargoed the story, while a few notables (and a moderator at Bigfoot Forums) seem to be staying neutral about the whole thing. Weird, weird, weird.

Definite hoax this. Musky allen has contradicted himself at least three times since "viewing the body" i also noticed he and dyer became friends on facebook in october. Not sure if that has any relevance, but still...

ANOTHER statement by musky aroma.

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/official-statement-by-musky-allen.html?m=1

In this case they either have the real deal or it's a complete and total hoax. What I find really interesting is, if they have this body and they're going to make a film about it to make "Boo-coo" bucks. Corvette bucks according to Dyer.......I think he's got his sights set low but we're all different. Anyway, he has the body, they doing the scientific stuff and they're going to make a movie using a British film maker.

So? Why did they feel the need to bring Musky Allen in at all? Why all the secrecy? Why all the clandestine, black opps stuf? C'mon, had to wear a blindfold and driven around for four hours and the while thing staged out of Las Vegas? Then you toss in all the "Alien Autopsy" stuff, just for good measure. AND.......did you notice he kept using the term, "I was the only one who had LEGAL permission to be there." When you give permission, it's legal by default. There's no difference in having permission and having "Legal permission". Although it sounds like it's some kind of deeper and more tangible or enforceable. Not only that but stop and think about it for a minute, how is Musky Allen qualified to determine what he saw is real or an elaborate hoax? He reported what he was supposedly told by whomever it was he was there with, apparently members of the Illuminati were present.

I'm reminded of the Georgia Bigfoot hoax of 2008, seems the guys in Georgia scored $50K with their hoax and as I understand it, they got to keep the money because the guy who fronted the money to them A) didn't want his name revealed after the hoax was mad public and B) he made a deal for the contents of the freezer......not a real Bigfoot body. I could be wrong on that but that's how I recall it and I'm too lazy to look it up, so ya'll Google it.

My thinking is they might well think that if those guys could score $50K then they might have it in mind to go for a big score and retire......in a Corvette.

Edited by keninsc

Dyer in my eyes is a serial hoaxer. He is all about the fame good or bad and that gives him the upper hand. He has nothin to lose. He will get his 15 mins of fame regardless of the outcome. I think the video is a creation of the film makers and dyer will feature in the documentary as a hoaxer and just stick his fingers up at the bigfoot community and its followers. He hates the community and has said this time and time again and i think this is the way he will get his point across. He is constantly saying. People are listening now. You just wait. You are going to see something amazing. That something will be how he hoaxed everybody again and how easy it is to perpetrate an elaborate hoax that fooled everybody. He will go down in bigfoot history as that man who hoaxed the world twice and laughed in our faces after doing so. The jeff meldrum post verified it for me.

Yeah. This still smells weird. Musky is basically a online blogger, not any kind of biology expert, AFAIK. He seems stong in his defense of what he saw, to the point where it seems he has a stake in it. There was no hemming and hawwing... it was, "This is a Bigfoot".
Edited by DieChecker

Now I did think about a possibility after I got to work tonight, let me spell it out and see what you all think.

Dyer is in league with a guy to make a movie now, this is by his own admission so it's easily verifiable. Now, I assume the crux of which is he's shot a real Bigfoot and the hope.......again I'm assuming, is to make money. What better endorsement can you get than to have your worst antagonist become your newest fan? You're talking Hollywood style make up people, ever seen the TV show on Sci-Fi called "Face Off"? They do some amazing stuff on there. Throw in some clandestine stuff and a little dark ops intrigue, give him only twenty minutes after being blindfolded for four hours, under who knows what sort of lighting conditions...........throw in the "legal Permission" phrase a time of two and lo and behold, you've just made a convert out of your worst enemy. Must like Saul on the road to Tarsus in the Bible.

That's my thinking, please feel free to critique it.

• Like 1

The jeff meldrum post verified it for me.

What I can't understand is why Allen would be so dumb as to get caught in an easy lie. Looking at what he's saying now, I sort of get how he inartfully presented his earlier statement:

I'd also like to mention about people's comments on why my word isnt important like 'Jeff Meldrums' would be, and that i was paid to lie!! Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!!

According to him, he was saying that his word is not for sale but Meldrum's is, based on dealings he had with him before; he should have said:

I'd also like to mention about people's comments on why my word isnt important like 'Jeff Meldrums' would be, and that i was paid to lie!! Fact is, one time I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!!

Note that in his last sentence he refers to having Meldrum validate a discovery of his own...I think I give him the benefit of the doubt in this case, simply because it makes no sense to make such a bald-faced lie.

The fact that musky is caught in a lie and is now backtracking saying that he was talking about meldrum in 2009 is only adding fuel to the hoax fire. Musky has messed up. Clearly. Im not even going to lie i was holding out for this to be true but the fact is that its just fabrication on top of fabricationn and i cant say im not disappointed because i am.

Oh, and I really need to get a life and stop relying on the bigfoot community to supply me with entertainment.

Edited by danbell06

Are you kidding me? I swear this is like watching a soap opera. All these guys are a hoot to watch, and normally you'd have to pay to see stuff like this.

RICK DYER GOES ON RECORD ABOUT ALL THE BIGFOOT. IF IT SAYS BIGFOOT ITS A SCAM!

Sat, January 23, 2010 07:00 am

http://www.blogtalkr...foot-its-a-scam

The hoaxer admits at around 33 minutes on blogtalk that he does NOT believe in Bigfoot and states he is going to stay in the bigfoot world whether people like it or not. His first supposed sighting of a Bigfoot was in 2009.

Total scam artist, why I ever entertained this is a mystery.

Edited by danbell06

Interesting, it's dated January 28, 2010.

Which makes me consider my hypothesis above to be true.

I'm not even going to bother posting about him anymore.

It's what he wants, he thinks if he garners more followers he will have a much bigger crowd for the finale of his latest hoax. Yes, there might be a body as he has claimed, but it is not a mythical creature. It'll probably be a costume and then he'll say it's still a body.

The story has more holes than a hand crocheted blanket.

• Like 1

That's what I was talking about in post#: 139.

This whole thing with Dyer and his.....what appears to be at least........extreme hatred of Dr. Meldrum, which he called "Dr. Touche Suitcase" I had to clean that up so it would cum out but I think you can get what he said. While I don't agree with everything Dr. Meldrum is into or all his theories, he is probably one of the best qualified people to speak on the subject. I know he's been fooled on occasion, but so far as I know he's not perpetrated any hoaxes.........at least I haven't heard of any, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the last word on the subject. At least if I had a live Bigfoot, or a dead Bigfoot, he'd be on my short list of contacts to have come take a look and offer up his opinion.

I honestly can't say if Musky Allen got duped or was possibly bought off because of the potential money to be made in a film. People have a point where they can be bought, at least for the most part. I'd love to say I can't be bought but someone wave the right amount of money under my nose then I might find my ethics did come with a price tag. I'm just saying, at some point, most anyone can be seduced, or bought off. It's true some can't be.............fortunately no one has ever needed to buy my ethics so far for me to discover what my price is. LOL!

Edit to add: While I can see why you'd not want to post about him any more, I think it important to let others know about him and those like him so they can at least not be fooled into thinking he's some kind of authority or carries some sort of "mystical knowledge". Assuming that Bigfoots are real, there would be nothing mystical about them. All though, I would like to know how they've managed to allude humans as well as they have over the centuries. The only answer on that that I have ever heard......and it pains me to say it......is actually from Matt Moneymaker on "Finding Bigfoot". He said, "The reason Bigfoot are so hard to find is because they don't seem to follow the same sort of rules as other animals. The only other creature known to do that is man." And while I don't agree with much he's ever said or gone for his "little pearls of insight" he seems to toss out on the show, I can actually agree with him on that one point. That certainly seems to be the way of them.......assuming they are real of course.

Edited by keninsc

Oh yeah ... and Hugh Hefner is a virgin, Rhianna has talent, Madonna is humble and I have a boxful of watches that tell Metric Time to sell you ...

This is another hoax it is completely obvious. Just ignore it and carry on as usual. Dick dyer just wants your attention, he's a proven hoaxer and scammer who doesn't believe in BF. Don't be all upset when it's revealed as another hoax. I would put my house on it at the bookies if I could!

• Like 1

I know he's going to scam someone, what I'd hate to see is him gain financially from his BS.

However, on the web, it's like a train wreck.......I can't help but watch.

Yeah, but I'm an old guy now so I have a very low excitement threshold now.

:blush:

Seeing the pg film at an early age had clouded my mind with thoughts that bigfoot exists. The 2008 georgia hoax i so wanted that to be real. The tent footage i also longed for it to be real when in fact its just Rick dyer again. The fact is there will never be a bigfoot body found alive or dead. I realise this now. I like a lot of people have wanted this world to be exciting and have creatures and other unexplained phenomena. It just doesnt exist in my eyes and most things can be explained with a little digging. I'm not going to stop posting about him but I'm no longer putting my view forward as a believer. I've joined the other side. Skepticism. Until someone has 100% proof it doesnt exist. That is the view that i'll stand by from now.

Edited by danbell06