Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man sells canned fresh air in China

Still Waters

I wonder if he needs an international fresh air mine :P

*imagines days on end running around the backyard drunk off of profit with a can filling it yelling "get in here air"*

Just like the Lorax movie !

This isn't the first time this commodity been sold like this. I dimly recall seeing on a shelf in Glasgow Airport many, mmmaaannnyyy moons ago tins with a tartan cover, proclaiming they contained pure Highland air. Pretty sure it might have been designed as a joke....! :whistle:

If China has terrible air, and he has an abundance of clean air, then yes, he owns it, and is fit to sell it as he wishes. If they don't want to pay him, they can breathe the terrible air. Nothing is free, sadly.

your wrong things are free i still say its should be free i don't know where you get your information or even get that idea from.you would pay to breath air wtf?move to china then if you agree

Makes me think I can sell cans of my own farts to people with gas shortages.

your wrong things are free i still say its should be free i don't know where you get your information or even get that idea from.you would pay to breath air wtf?move to china then if you agree

I was in Beijing for 5 days in December 2000. The smog from the coal stoves and heaters was so bad it stung my eyes and throat and gave me a dull headache so YEAH, I'd pay for air when the free kind was that nasty. It was AWFUL!

• 6 months later...

That pollution has definitely gotten out of hand if they're doing insane things such as this instead of actually fixing the problem.