Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Clues abound my good chap for those with eyes to see.

I nose that can smell BS is pretty handy too.

You pinch yours I take it.

There's tons of direct and circumstantial evidence in support of their being tombs, which you would've seen just a small part of if you'd cared to read the information linked to in posts 6702 and 6711. Even tradition is more evidence than the poorly woven whole cloth manufactured by the fringe out of nothing more than their own wishful thinking.

Claims won't do. Evidence is what is needed. Tombs were built underground in ancient Egypt all through it's history. As far as I can see that's unarguable.

Consider this, we already have a demonstrable construction and usage relationship between burial mastabas and the pyramids but we also have a difficult to explain away proximal one. Both Giza And Saqqara are loaded with tombs from the pre-dynastic period on up, interspersed with pyramids from almost as wide a spread of periods. Why would anyone plunk a powerplant down in the middle of a cemetery, or a cemetery around a powerplant?

Flip that coin over. Egyptologists saw burial mastabas and made the false connection with pyramids. Are they the same? One is built out of mud brick, while the GP for example is a marvel or precision engineering. Are they the same?

Only an idiot would say so.

Mastaba-faraoun-3.jpg

07Mastaba.jpg

That really is a bridge to far for me. Not the Egyptologists apparently.

I'm not going along with that Mr O. There's no connection whatsoever. Mastaba or not it still supports burial underground as the method of choice.

No support for tomb theory there.

Be that as it may, that has nothing to do with the points you responded too. You don't have to provide evidence for instance that nice white limestone and dull brown limestone have different aesthetic appeals, since it should be self-evident. You do however have to provide it before you can start calling things electrodes and talking like it was acknowledged that's what they were. The simple fact is the pyramids can be interpreted to fit tomb theory far more easily than any alternative theory, and even where one might possibly think they don't, they certainly don't require any more convoluted contrivances to do so than those others.

Nothing about the GP whatsoever points to aesthetics. That's one thing modern investigators all agree on. If the copper found on the blocks in the middle chamber shafts were not electrodes what were they? Being master of the art of stonework I'm sure they could have fashioned handles out of stone of that is what they required. Nothing you have said here makes sense.

It still all points to a working machine. Not a tomb.

Show the list of researchers.

It's all there. Do google searches for 'pyramid electricity' and 'pyramid nulcear power' and see how many articles you can find. When you have done that report back and I'll find you some more good search key words.

All of this surpasses for precision and accuracy. If you really were an engineer you would know that. Just the Giant Prop on a Container Ship is extremely accurate, and will not tolerate even millimetres of error.

But your not.

It still struggles to better the GP is precision and scale.

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

A total enigma you see.

Failure on my part here I guess....but you've lost me.

but can you explain how the video becomes less credible because the producer believes in God?

Ever heard of vested interest?

Imhotep’s idea for the design of Djoser’s pyramid may not have come quite out of the blue. Mastaba 3038, constructed some 200 years earlier during the reign of King Anedjib, was situated on a mud-brick step mound which looks remarkably like the beginnings of a step pyramid, albeit on a much smaller scale.

djo14-Mastaba-3038-The-inspiration-for-the-Step-Pyramid-questmark.jpg

http://emhotep.net/2009/08/21/locations/lower-egypt/djosers-step-pyramid-the-gem-of-saqqara/

• Like 1

Would you please, ever so kindly, stop perverting my belief system in order to bolster your own arguments.

Just about everything in Genesis is metaphor, not history. It's written oral mythology. It's an attempt to explain why the world is the way it is with specific reference to the Lord God and His achievements. The only "alien" entity in Genesis is the Lord God Himself and the few members of the Heavenly Host that are mentioned/witnessed.

That's one possibility. Another is that the bible is telling the truth; there were visitors. Their arrival was witnessed by people such as Enoch and Ezekiel. They procreated with the indiginous females and mixed genetics.

If you are a believer surely better to look at what the good book is saying rather than what you want it to say yes?

Have you considered what effect the mixing may have had on the humans of that time of which we are descendants?

Have you considered that this may have warped the human's ability to make a natural response back to creation over the the last several thousand years?

Have you considered that this may account for the perversity that reigns here and has done during known history.

Finally have you considered that the role of the saviours that have appeared here may have been to realign behaviour and thinking to rectify the damage done. Could that be what a saviour actually is?

Maybe it's time to give these things a little thought.

Edited by zoser

Failure on my part here I guess....but you've lost me.

but can you explain how the video becomes less credible because the producer believes in God?

Well, according to many, any belief in "God" automatically disqualifies one from being any kind of credible scientist or philosopher, because one is either a brainwashed drone who is the enemy of free thinking, or a gullible & superstitious fool. So it makes it doubly ironic to see religious beliefs being used to diminish the credibility of a skeptical argument.

Imhotep’s idea for the design of Djoser’s pyramid may not have come quite out of the blue. Mastaba 3038, constructed some 200 years earlier during the reign of King Anedjib, was situated on a mud-brick step mound which looks remarkably like the beginnings of a step pyramid, albeit on a much smaller scale.

http://emhotep.net/2...gem-of-saqqara/

Where were the bodies buried? That's the hinge point of it all.

maybe you're right Zoser.

Maybe the beings menioned in the Bible are sinister and Machiavellian manipulators of a most monstrous form.

Alternatively they'e the ******* Host of Heaven and some Angels who can't keep their cooks in their loinclothes. I choose to believe in the impossibility of the wideness of form of the imagination of the Lord.

Maybe a compromise is that they're what Angels look like on Oggleplon Six and the Host seen in Ezekye were just passing through.

you know.. its pointless trying to convince zoser the actual truth.. he prefers the fringe myths..

so to be honest.. I am not going to bother anymore.. the only thing I will do now and then.. is post when he starts the whole fringe again when we have a new person on the forum.. I will just throw counter posts.. give the new person the factual stuff.. not the myths..

maybe you're right Zoser.

Maybe the beings menioned in the Bible are sinister and Machiavellian manipulators of a most monstrous form.

Alternatively they'e the ******* Host of Heaven and some Angels who can't keep their cooks in their loinclothes. I choose to believe in the impossibility of the wideness of form of the imagination of the Lord.

Maybe a compromise is that they're what Angels look like on Oggleplon Six and the Host seen in Ezekye were just passing through.

The implications of the mixing of the genetics is the most important issue in this for me. I have ideas of who they were and where they were from simply because I have access to other writings on this.

The key thing is that they left the human race in a mess, and this accounts for much of the degeneration that we have witnessed over the course of recorded history.

Attempts have been made to put the situation right. This alludes to attempts at introducing new upgrading genetics not by laboratory science or breeding, but by what those eminent people have been able to attract to themselves and then transfer to others.

These are the key things about the story for me.

you know.. its pointless trying to convince zoser the actual truth.. he prefers the fringe myths..

so to be honest.. I am not going to bother anymore.. the only thing I will do now and then.. is post when he starts the whole fringe again when we have a new person on the forum.. I will just throw counter posts.. give the new person the factual stuff.. not the myths..

I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them. What it says to me is that indications are everywhere. Not just in stonework but in religious writings, art and folklore.

• Like 1

So the Fall of Mankind may have been, by this interpretation, true, only it was the ETs that were responsible? So therefore, the Biblical stories were not actually mythology, but were an attempt to document what actually went on, only that "God" was or were actually ETs?

This is an interesting interpretation.

• Like 1

you're missing the bit where those children of women and Angels were wiped out.

whoops. You're also missing thepolitical implication of that story in the Bible. Ohh look, we'e chosen by God, they're the bastad off-spring of Fallen Angelîc rape. We have God on our side, they'e nothing but wisted and evil troll people.

All of the Pentuarch is like that. We're God's people, he'll look after us evenif we've been d********s again and been drummed out f the magc circle (again).

• Like 1

So zoser, you have presented arguments that you feel are definitive and beyond reproach? Well, let's see:

1) Granite will never produce electricity, no matter how much it is vibrated.

2) You have basically taken tiny snippets of Ancient Egyptian art out of context and misinterpreted them to be technology when in fact their meaning has been well known for quite a long time.

3) You have failed to produce even a single bit of ancient technology to support your conclusion

4) You have failed to show definitively that aliens were in fact present in ancient history, at any point in time.

5) You have denied that egyptologists have things correct with allusions to some sort of conspiracy without giving any evidence thereof.

6) Your grasp of engineering and construction is woefully inadequate, thus the need to parrot other people's ideas who, ironically, show signs of also having inadequate knowledge.

7) You cherry pick points that might support your conclusion when taken out of context while neglecting the bigger picture.

8) All of these 'anomalies' have yet to be bound together in a cohesive, encompassing hypothesis.

9) Your continued denial of the favored theory of the Great Pyramid by modern academia shows your inability to understand or appreciate the lifetimes of study and hard work that have gone into said theory.

10) Your 'my theory stands until you disprove it' stance is a logical fallacy that really should have never made it past your lips if you were honest about your quest for the truth.

I could go on though I think the gist is apparent. If you are going to challenge the current theory on the Great Pyramid then you have a helluva lot of work to do. As it stands, you haven't even laid your hands on the apple cart, let alone upset it.

• Like 2

I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them. What it says to me is that indications are everywhere. Not just in stonework but in religious writings, art and folklore.

thing is zoser.. it has been explained to you.. time and time again.. you say to us.. watch this vid.. read this page.. yet how many times have you said you wont look at things we have posted because it holds no relevance..

what bugs me the most I suppose.. is you tell people its fact.. and push it as that.. when we both know its not fact.. its a theory.. a idea.. a speculation..

of course you will say that the facts us skeptics put across is the same.. the big difference is.. all of the stuff we have put up is backed by years.. and I mean years of research..

I have said it before.. I was once the same as you zoser.. I had all the books.. watched all the shows.. the difference is.. I looked into it myself.. I wrote letters etc to different researchers (this is pre internet days_.. for the australian aliens in art.. I actually spoke to the elders to ask about them.. I learned the facts.. I spoke with people in the crafts that were learning from scratch on how to make stuff in the traditional ways because the knowledge of how it was done has been lost over the years..

every expert that the AA crowd puts up.. has not done this.. I am sorry if you disagree with me.. but they have not.. take the stone sculpture expert.. all he knows how to do it is in modern terms..

do you know.. not one.. and I mean not one.. of the AA experts have spoken to to any elders regarding the 'aliens' in aussie rock paintings.. and that is a fact..

dont you think that is a little strange? I do.. could it be that it would kill their whole alien thing? I think so..

there is nothing in the AA that cannot be disproved.. not one thing.. if there was.. I would be the first person to say 'wow'.. I am also the kind of person that will say 'well I was wrong;'

basically the whole AA is to make money.. sell books.. sell tickets to talks and lectures.. make money from videos.. tours etc.. it is as much as of a scam as the y2k virus..

so do yourself a favor.. and actually look into it yourself.. do the time.. do the research.. ask the actual experts..your in one of the best places to do it.. and wake up..

Edited by DingoLingo
  • Like 1

Ever heard of vested interest?

Yes.

You sidestepped my question. Let me reword it as you missed the point.

Why does a belief in God by the producer, give the video less credibility?

Speaking of vested interest, any chance you have a business, financial or personal relationship with the producers of "Ancient Aliens"?

Edited because I have a hard time with spelling correctly at 6:11am.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 1

I know that feeling.. I post around 5.30 to 6am first thing in the morning..

I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them.

No youre not responding to any aspect, if that was so youd have answered my simple 2 questions, which I will persist in asking till you answer them. Only 2 questions for the man who thinks he has all the answers, Your ignorance will say 'go back and read posts', 'search youtube'.... well the answer to that mate is a simple NO.

You make the claims. You name your sources. Everyone else will post sources willingly, so play the game. Becuase most of your ideas come from one man , Dunn. Putting him on a pedestal like he knows 'stuff' that means history needs to be rewritten.

If it were the case that you 'modern researchers' have now 'reached the conclusions' on the real 'facts' of the mids, then I want to know about them. Who wouldnt? If someone knows something and has NEW facts about the GP that I didnt know about, of course Im interested and want to know more, in one sense, so name them.

Ive named your primary source - Dunn. Please list the others. Its a simple request , and as per the "I'm just responding to any aspect of the AA hypothesis as people discuss them" well then prove it. Respond to me? Do not swerve again and say its all there on google/youtube, list your sources.

Because then you will really struggle to get past Dunn wont you? hence I can understand your lack of willingness to actually respond. So it comes back to what Ive said earlier...there are not a whole bunch of modern researchers switching on...haha, to the pyramid energy theory, at all are there?

But if so - name them, so simple.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Yes.

You sidestepped my question. Let me reword it as you missed the point.

Why does a belief in God by the producer, give the video less credibility?

Speaking of vested interest, any chance you have a business, financial or personal relationship with the producers of "Ancient Aliens"?

Yeh he does that a lot, I lose count how many times he swerves to avoid my questions too.

Empty cans make the most noise, dont they?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Where were the bodies buried? That's the hinge point of it all.

I wish Kmt-sesh showed up in this thread, lol.

In the next quotes from the same site you can read :

-1- Djoser's mummy was never found

-2- the obvious developent from mastaba to pyramid

-3- they first used stones resembling the bricks they used before.

Prior to Imhotep, mastabas and other structures were constructed with sun-baked mudbrick, wood, and other organic materials. But in Djoser’s Step Pyramid complex, stone was cut to the same size and dimensions as mudbrick. Stone pillars were designed to look as if they were fashioned of bundled stems and tree trunks. Stone beams were made to resemble wooden logs. Stone walls were carved to have the appearance of reed mat coverings. Stone surfaces were painted to resemble mudbrick and plant materials.

-

Although it lies completely out of sight, Djoser’s burial chamber and associated tunnels and galleries are at least as impressive as any other part of the complex at Saqqara. Djoser was buried in a red granite sarcophagus at the bottom of a 92-foot shaft under the pyramid. His mummy was not found, and what few remains have been recovered from the burial chamber date to a later period.

-

The first stage was a square mastaba with a core of locally quarried stone, faced with dressed limestone and surrounded by its own enclosure wall. The mastaba was then extended about 13 feet in all directions by a slightly lower addition, resulting in a square mastaba with a single low step. It was again resurfaced with limestone. A third extension was added, this time to the east side alone, resulting in a rectangular mastaba with two steps on the eastern side.

The entire structure was again encased within a single square level, to which three more square layers were added, growing smaller as they rose. The result was Pyramid 1, a square four-tiered step pyramid. In the final stage, these first four layers were again extended, this time into rectangular layers oriented east to west, and two more layers were added to the top resulting in Pyramid 2, a six-tiered step pyramid, which was then cased in dressed limestone

http://emhotep.net/2...gem-of-saqqara/

This also shows you that this older pyramid wasn't anything like your granite resonator/machine/power-plant/whatever.

Edited by Abramelin

It depends on one's centre of gravity or if you like centre of interest.

If they were here then why? What if any vested interest did they have on kick starting man's evolution? Why would any visitors need to? Was the human race off track? If so what track?

Does something require a return (spiritual or otherwise) from the human race? Do other intelligences rely on a return from the human race? If so how and in what way?

Finally have some visitors made the situation here worse? Have human genetics been interfered with? There are religious writings that say that this is so. Again if so how? What is the implication of this? Are we today the result of that interference? Does that explain why the human race has become so perverse over the last few thousand years? is that why we do not know what we are supposed to be doing any more?

Sorry to make your life difficult.

You did ask.

It does not make my life difficult at all. It basically illustrates the AA's deep desire to reinvent the wheel when we already have it. Seems a terrible waste of time revising history completely when so many cultures have been writing, and quite clearly apparently, what went on and how things were done. Yet the AA folks pick and choose, ignore obvious evidence in favorite of basically degrading mankind to idiots who cannot make anything without help from alienz.

Believe what you like. Fortunately there are those that point out your flawed belief so that hope you more people can wonder at what HUMANITY did instead of taking the low road of we could not do it without help. History is full of people who have convinced their followers they are failures but it isn't their fault.....

• Like 1

cheers for your posts zoser....

this subject certainly touches a raw nerve .....and that must be why a whole host of debunkers/sceptics/naysayers are 'on the job' so to speak...:)

cheers for your posts zoser....

this subject certainly touches a raw nerve .....and that must be why a whole host of debunkers/sceptics/naysayers are 'on the job' so to speak... :)

Nonsense can do that too.

• Like 2