Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nosey Game

Miss Shadows

Cash? What is that?

As best I can remember my Stratocaster and Marshal Amp...$1200 I think. Saved up for like 4 months. Circa 1986

If you had to do one or the other...would you get into one of those astronaut things that put very high G forces on your body...or ...lay in an isolation tanks suspended for awhile.

Isolation tank, I heard that that's tripier!

Who, from history would you like to beat with a Nerf Bat?

Moe from the Three Stooges.

What are you doing to make your own neighborhood a better place to live for everyone...free of charge?

Frankly, nothing.

Have you ever bought anything on-line, only to find it was nothing like what you were expecting?

• Like 1

Frankly, nothing.

:lol: 'Ask not "What am I doing for the neighbourhood?" but rather "Why isn't the neighbourhood doing anything for me?"

Two things I bought online: some material that was nowhere near the colour shown; a birdtable that was made of a species of papier mache that wouldn't have survived 5mns in a light drizzle!

What's the most recent book you've read? Would you recommend it to others?

:lol: 'Ask not "What am I doing for the neighbourhood?" but rather "Why isn't the neighbourhood doing anything for me?"

Two things I bought online: some material that was nowhere near the colour shown; a birdtable that was made of a species of papier mache that wouldn't have survived 5mns in a light drizzle!

What's the most recent book you've read? Would you recommend it to others?

I just finished " A dance with dragons " for the 2rd time , it's the latest in the ASOIF series ( Game of Thrones )

I would recommend it to anyone !

What type of movies do you like ? Have you seen Django yet ?

TiP.

Mostly I like action movies and thrillers. Mainstream stuff, nothing cerebral. No, I have't seen Django.

If you could only keep one music CD/album, which one would you choose?

Mostly I like action movies and thrillers. Mainstream stuff, nothing cerebral. No, I have't seen Django.

If you could only keep one music CD/album, which one would you choose?

Probably a CD from one of my fav bands, like Rascal Flatts, Brooks N Dunn, or The Fray.

Most you ever read in one day or one sitting?

I'm dyslexic so speed isn't my strong point...but I do tend to read between three to seven book at any one time.... does that count for anything.

What is the latest you have ever returned a book to the library?

People actually check books out of libraries? :unsure2:

What (in your opinion) is man's greatest invention on this list:

A. the electric lightbulb

B. the radio

C. mosquito repellent

• Like 1

Oh that is a tough one between the radio and mosquito repellant that is....The electric light bulb....nah!

For me the radio/ mosquito repellant/ radio/ mosquito repellant/ radio/ mosquito repellant.....Ah!

it's too hard...can't I have both?

Whats the most people you have gotten into a telephone box in one go?

Joc it's got tobe A .....And 'D' the swifer, I came home from work 5 years ago,turned on the light & caught my old man W/ my best friend -in MY bed they wheren't sleepin.

I picked up the closest thing.... the Swifer! and beat them both , right out o the house! and that Swifer , I'm still moppin the floors with !!! and u

can't make THAT UP!!!

• Like 1

Oh that is a tough one between the radio and mosquito repellant that is....The electric light bulb....nah!

For me the radio/ mosquito repellant/ radio/ mosquito repellant/ radio/ mosquito repellant.....Ah!

it's too hard...can't I have both?

Whats the most people you have gotten into a telephone box in one go?

5. Yes, I/we have tried it. Welcome to college, people.

Stupidest thing you've ever done, with or without friends?

Married my ex husband

Last time you you danced in public...we want details

Married my ex husband

Last time you you danced in public...we want details

About a week ago. I have certain ethnic/national roots through my maternal grandmother, and most of her side of the family identifies with said roots. In culture of said roots, it's a prominent thing that every young woman go through a 'coming of age' ceremony after she's 18 but before she's 19. Think of it as sort of like a quinceanera or bat mitzvah. Anyway, being able to get up and dance is part of that whole party, so last week I had my brother helping me practice.

Most embarrassing thing you ever said?

Do you want the short story or the novel?

How old were you the first time you kissed anyone other than you parents or siblings?

Do you want the short story or the novel?

How old were you the first time you kissed anyone other than you parents or siblings?

Grade 5 from memory , she was a real stunner !

Have you ever been locked up by the police ?

Three times actually. Once for 'misappropriating' a Stop Sign at a public park, once for a 'hotcheck' i knew nothing about. Once for an alledged DUI which really wasn't. All in my early twenties.

Have you ever attempted to make bread?

I used to go to movies often, but these days I hardly ever do. Once a year at a push, sort of thing.

Have you ever been upgraded at no expense to you from economy/coach/cattle class because of a stuff-up made by the airline? Don't be shy to name them and shame them... :-*

Edited by Titanicneversank

• 2 weeks later...

I used to go to movies often, but these days I hardly ever do. Once a year at a push, sort of thing.

Have you ever been upgraded at no expense to you from economy/coach/cattle class because of a stuff-up made by the airline? Don't be shy to name them and shame them... :-*

Yes, though ironically enough it was no fault of the airline really. A friend and I caught a red eye flight to San Diego from Oakland. Well, it was cold, and without thinking my friend pulled on his Chargers beanie. Some ticket staff who witnessed us getting roughed up bumped us up from coach because I had scratches on me and my friend got a bloody nose. For those who don't know, the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers have a notoriously ugly rivalry.

Craziest thing you've ever seen at a sporting or music event?

Yes, though ironically enough it was no fault of the airline really. A friend and I caught a red eye flight to San Diego from Oakland. Well, it was cold, and without thinking my friend pulled on his Chargers beanie. Some ticket staff who witnessed us getting roughed up bumped us up from coach because I had scratches on me and my friend got a bloody nose. For those who don't know, the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers have a notoriously ugly rivalry.

Craziest thing you've ever seen at a sporting or music event?

That would probably be a cheerleader jumping inside of a tiger's mouth (it was a weird inflatable mascot costume some poor person had to dance around in) and getting spit back out again at a football game. Not too crazy but still slightly entertaining..lol

I can't remember if I already asked this one or not, but do you remember the last time you laughed until you cried and what the cause of it was?

That would probably be a cheerleader jumping inside of a tiger's mouth (it was a weird inflatable mascot costume some poor person had to dance around in) and getting spit back out again at a football game. Not too crazy but still slightly entertaining..lol

I can't remember if I already asked this one or not, but do you remember the last time you laughed until you cried and what the cause of it was?

Probably last week, talking to the woman who was my high school counselor. In senior year we had to do something called a senior exhibition, which in theory we were supposed to spend the entire year on. I was busting up laughing; I was one of 2 people in the entire senior class that year to get perfect marks across the board, and my ex-HS counselor/now-friend was saying how proud she was. I told her I stayed up the night before typing it all up, half of it was back-track thoughts I bs'd over the 2 most presentable past-assignments I could fish from the bottom of my backpack, and I spent a grand total of 3 hours on it. This entire confession was followed by my old counselor swearing, and calling me a 'smart little s***' and 'delinquent genius', among some less than endearing terms :P my eyes were watering, I was laughing so hard.

What's your 'cause'? Like what gets under your skin and affects you?

I abhor injustice. Discrimination, poverty, and pure geography.

Were you under-age when you lost your virginity?

Edited by acute alan

Nope.

Have you ever gone skinny dipping? It could be in a private pool at midnight, not necessarily in public, I hasten to add. Me, I love it!

Nope!

Do you bite your toenails?