Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

So if he has not killed any of these people, who has? or has the corrupt police organized that?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

I remember that I read this somewhere in another news story goes to find it.. Know their calming he made a phone call to Quan's father saying "you should have protected your daughter." However, no voice records of the call just them saying he made the statement. Now they also have a million dollar bounty on his head not even Ted Bundy had that much on him and he killed more people and terrorized much more cites than this dude.

I want to focus on the fact that you said Ted Bundy terrorized more cities than Dorner. I think this is true, but what is really unique here is the fact that despite the LAPD chief saying this is a case of domestic terrorism, he is incorrect. Dorner isn't attempting to terrorize the citizens of this country, like the chief is implying. He's creating terror for a particular organization, not the general populace. That's just a rally cry, as the LAPD is finding out they don't have the public's full sympathy in this case.

• Like 3

I'm highly suspicious of the way this is being handled. It is clear they don't plan to take him alive.

So if he has not killed any of these people, who has? or has the corrupt police organized that?

It is to be decided by a court of law whether he should be convicted of killing those people. Not to be shot down like a dog, no questions asked.

• Like 2

Found the news story buzz kill and I was mistaken it was found in San Diego. I am not sure if this is were riverside is or condo of the couple.

• Like 1

This would be the perfect time, for anyone that has a beef with a police officer or the department, to take revenge and the blame to be placed on him. The police would never even look for another suspect.

I'm highly suspicious of the way this is being handled. It is clear they don't plan to take him alive.

It is to be decided by a court of law whether he should be convicted of killing those people. Not to be shot down like a dog, no questions asked.

Of course it has to be the courts.

if he has any other info he is a danger to the corrupt police officers. I do not condone corruption, but i also do not condone what he is doing to get his revenge:

“I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty,” Dorner wrote.

“I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours.”

Dorner blames one retired officer for bungling his appeal to get his job back in an 11-page manifesto, in which he also complained of mistreatment by the LAPD.

I hope he has named all the corrupt officers in this and has sent it to all the media groups around the country.

BUT it still does not justifying him killing innocent people.

BUT it still does not justifying him killing innocent people.

IF he did. There is still this little thing called "innocent until proven guilty". Someone can shoot a person in a courtroom, in front of a hundred witnesses, and they still get a trial.

People shoot their mouths off all of the time, but it doesn't mean they are going to follow through with those threats.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

You ought to ask Bush Jr. why he justified the senseless killing of both US troops and Iraqis for for the WMDs lies that he sold to US citizens and the rest of the world.

gallagher20smash.jpg

Just found this another person is claiming to have been shot at by the Torrance police Preduce said they rammed his truck then shot it up although no bullets hit him the ramming of the truck caused him to not be able to work as a baggage handler at LAX for awhile. These actions by the police have up my support of Dormer and this is coming from a daughter of a cop. Since actions like the *******s at the LAPD make my dad's job a lot harder, than, it should be. He's one of the few good cops out their and would break down crying too. My dad doesn't want me to say; he was crying to anyone.

I hope your dad is not with the LAPD, those cops must be stressed out to the point of losing it themselves. I could not handle their job of having to protect the public, look out for some maniac killer (allegedly), and take care of myself as well. Especially in LA where there is already an abundance of crazy and violent people.

If he is with the LAPD, my thoughts are with him.

Edited by Lava_Lady

I hope your dad is not with the LAPD, those cops must be stressed out to the point of losing it themselves. I could not handle their job of having to protect the public, look out for some maniac killer (allegedly), and take care of myself as well. Especially in LA where there is already an abundance of crazy and violent people.

If he is with the LAPD, my thoughts are with him.

Nope he not LAPD; he's a Texan like me.. You can look at my location at the side of the post to find out, were I am from Lavas Lady.

• Like 1

Just found thisanother person is claiming to have been shot at by the Torrance police Preduce said they rammed his truck then shot it up although no bullets hit him the ramming of the truck caused him to not be able to work as a baggage handler at LAX for awhile. These actions by the police have up my support of Dormer and this is coming from a daughter of a cop. Since actions like the *******s at the LAPD make my dad's job a lot harder, than, it should be. He's one of the few good cops out their and would break down crying too. My dad doesn't want me to say; he was crying to anyone.

Well he then needs to speak up against the corrupted cops and the bad cops, try to restore the people's trust in the cops. To many days, years, and centuries have gone by where the people fear the cops. FEAR is the key word. Time for that to change. The police need to stand up for the civilians, protect the civilians, focus on the criminals, and don't harass citizens to fit a quote. Take it out of state, get another state investigation to look into police department and find the corrupt cops, remove them from their positions and replace them with cops that have a outstanding record of good will towards the citizens. This in turn would make people trust the cops more, more willing to speak out against a crime, more willing to corporate instead of fearing the cops will pin a crime they have nothing to do with on them.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

Its called community policing Uncle Sam. Tried and failed in most cities and towns across America. You have to win the Hearts and Minds of the population your policing before they would be seen as benefactors. Too most.

We took it Global however and you can see how well thats working to win the hearts and minds of people around the world. Especially our Muslim population. Which is a fairly large group by the way.

• Like 1

Nope he not LAPD; he's a Texan like me.. You can look at my location at the side of the post to find out, were I am from Lavas Lady.

Is your dad's location there too?

Im not in a position to comment. Are you saying he did? Should we forgo the justice system and let the police be judge jury and executioner?

He murdered three people. I'm not hesitant to say it. Do you actually think that the cops possibly killed two civilians and another policeman just to frame this nut, the same nut who said that he would kill cops' kids in some sick form of retaliation for claimed grievances? That said, try him before you fry him.

• Like 1

He murdered three people. I'm not hesitant to say it. Do you actually think that the cops possibly killed two civilians and another policeman just to frame this nut, the same nut who said that he would kill cops' kids in some sick form of retaliation for claimed grievances? That said, try him before you fry him.

If he is not taken alive that possibility is a reality.

• Like 1

I remember that I read this somewhere in another news story goes to find it.. Know their calming he made a phone call to Quan's father saying "you should have protected your daughter." However, no voice records of the call just them saying he made the statement. Now they also have a million dollar bounty on his head not even Ted Bundy had that much on him and he killed more people and terrorized much more cites than this dude.

I think that Whitey Bulger had a bigger bounty on his head. There's no doubt that he was a dangerous and murderous organized crime boss. It took them years to find him. I don't think that he threatened to murder children, though.

If he is not taken alive that possibility is a reality.

Are you saying that he should be shot on sight? That's understandable, but that's not how it should be done. Of course, the politicians behind the execution drones and the NDAA don't agree. Life imprisonment, after his trial, sounds appropriate.

• Like 1

Are you saying that he should be shot on sight? That's understandable, but that's not how it should be done. Of course, the politicians behind the execution drones and the NDAA don't agree. Life imprisonment, after his trial, sounds appropriate.

No. I am saying if he is not taken alive then the truth will never be known and if killed on sight will fuel the belief he has serious dirt on the Lapd and that he was killed to cover it up.

• Like 2

we wont know the truth either way, even if we do, corrupt cops and court, will change nothing.

we know his co did assault a suspect for no reason, yet the court didn't believe him, they covered up the misconduct, and pd got rid of him. CODE BLUE.

they have power to deny the truth, and there is noting anyone can do about it. what justice, and truth are you ppl talking about?????

they own the courts, the truth is what the say the truth is.

this case reminds me a lot of magnitskiy case in Russia. especially now, when they put on trial dead lawyer, that they killed, that uncovered 200+mil. scam,

Edited by aztek

No. I am saying if he is not taken alive then the truth will never be known and if killed on sight will fuel the belief he has serious dirt on the Lapd and that he was killed to cover it up.

That's what I *initially* thought. I just wanted to make a comment about execution drones and the NDAA. Dorner is as guilty as sin, but I do want all of the cards to be placed on the table. I'm a libertarian, but his followers don't represent me, and I fear that his fans' rants will be used to discredit us.

If Dorner is killed in a showdown with LAPD it will be because be put himself into a situation where the cops & civilians alike are scared for their lives because he has threatened to kill and now everyone is up in arms. No one is safe from him. And even the cops are jumpy, shooting without thinking.

I don't understand this generalization of the LAPD being one entity, that the entire department is corrupt and this guy is a hero for exposing it.

There probably are bad cops there, I think every department has some but not all cops are bad.

I'm sure you are probably right about that, some people will scream cover up & conspiracy and there will be even more violence.

Edited by Lava_Lady

civilians aren't scared of him, they scared of cops shooting now and asking question later, and they have good reasons. he has made it clear who his targets are.

• Like 1

Can we do a little bit of CT since this subject is going to be going on until it climaxes and of course the CT's are starting to pop up and deserve some attention. My goal is not to derial the real story but perhaps shed some slternative lights to it.

[media=]

[/media]

civilians aren't scared of him, they scared of cops shooting now and asking question later, and they have good reasons. he has made it clear who his targets are.

Are you sure about that?