Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Worst Conspiracy Theorist

No Censorship

i thought David Icke is Jesus? Or has his resigned now?

I think he got sacked.

• Like 1

If so, then you should get exactly what you'd deserve for that crime.

If I really went to the moon, I wouldn't blow a gasket if some loudmouthed goofball called me a liar, thief, or whatever. I mean, it's really just sticks and stones, isn't it? I know I'm not a liar. I wouldn't get riled up or go 'postal' on him, I'd be irritated, sure. But not steaming mad.

And I'd certainly never threaten to kill someone because he called me a liar, etc. That's outright lunatic behavior. Who would say such a thing? Someone who is very scared.

I think you'll find Buzz wasn't accused of committing any crime because he as clearly being harassed.

And you are acting like was calling him a liar about stealing the milk money, or picking his nose. He was talking about arguably one of the biggest things to happen in the history of mankind, and definitely the most important thing to happen in Aldrin's life.

• Like 4

Alex Jones ranks up there, largely because he has such a huge following who he has convinced he's the only source of "truth" out there and yet seem blind to all the lies and crazy stuff he's put out there.

• Like 2

David Icke, Alex Jones and there's a few loons on youtube which I can't remember there names.

One fruitloop who claims to have "Found" and "met" people over "200" and claims to have met a 2500 year old man. Who supposedly is a bibical character.

And the other loon claims that he has evidence that all history is a hoax and never happened.

• Like 1

My favourite conspiracy theorist was a dude on another forum who had the wildest ideas.

Every few months he'd claim he had knowledge that Washington DC was going to be nuked in a false flag operation and the federal government would be moved to Denver, Colorado.

Never happened of course and we was repeatedly called out on it. Another member had a copy and paste file he'd just keep adding to and bring up after each failed predictions. It consisted of dozens of failed predictions but this dude never let up.

When it was pointed out that DC was obviously not nuked in the time window specified he would still claim he was right because there was a SWAT training exercise or training exercises for emergency workers in which a terrorist attack was simulated etc. recently in DC and this was part of the plan to make people comfortable with the martial law which would be ushered in when DC was nuked. Which was always a few weeks or months away.

Or that the plan was cancelled because people like him were on to them.

That was just one theory. He had a truly bizarre one about Paul McCartney dying in the 1960s and Neil Aspinall (a manager for the beatles) taking his place and getting surgery to make him look like Paul. Something utterly nuts along those lines.

And the usual stuff about the Amero about to be ushered in, the FEMA concentration camps, etc.

He was convinced I was a CIA disinformation agent. I don't think he was right in the head.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 4

Alex Jones ranks up there, largely because he has such a huge following who he has convinced he's the only source of "truth" out there and yet seem blind to all the lies and crazy stuff he's put out there.

What lies did he tell? Is he dishonest, or does he just put forth mistaken personal opinions as definite unquestionable facts?

What lies did he tell? Is he dishonest, or does he just put forth mistaken personal opinions as definite unquestionable facts?

He claims that chemicals used to make juice boxes are turning people gay in a secret effort to lower the population. That's right, gay people are an evil government plot. He's claimed that all vaccines, not just modern ones but all of them, are designed to kill people and are evil. He's also made dozens of claims that false flag terrorist attacks are only "months away" and yet nothing happens. He's also made a lot of other predictions and claims that haven't happened. I'm not sure if he's outright lying or if he's just ignoring certain facts and making wild claims but both end with him misleading people to suit his own needs. Would think that after terrorist attacks fail to happened for the fifth time in a row that people would see that Jones isn't really on the ball.

Another thing that gets me is that some say the MSM is all about keeping the population scared and thus shouldn't be trusted. And yet Alex Jones is nothing but fear. As least the media networks put in some nice stories and aren't always screaming at us to be terrified.

• Like 3

Sounds to me that the virtually unlimited freedom of the press found in the United States has its dark side.

If so, then you should get exactly what you'd deserve for that crime.

If I really went to the moon, I wouldn't blow a gasket if some loudmouthed goofball called me a liar, thief, or whatever. I mean, it's really just sticks and stones, isn't it? I know I'm not a liar. I wouldn't get riled up or go 'postal' on him, I'd be irritated, sure. But not steaming mad.

And I'd certainly never threaten to kill someone because he called me a liar, etc. That's outright lunatic behavior. Who would say such a thing? Someone who is very scared.

What, he's been accused of having lived a lie for 40 years or more, of being part of the great Government Coverup Conspiracy, of having (effectively) become a celebrity, and lived off the fame, for 40+ years, as a complete fraud, and you wouldn't let that rile you? really? And then some nut, who's no doubt been hassling him for years and years and years, telling him that he's a liar for years and years, pops up yet again and says exactly the same thing, you'd just shrug it aside with a wry smile? Like the theme music to Top Gun, the conspiracy industry really does take my breath away sometimes.

Just to add my personal 2 cents here; David Icke and his Reptilians are the silliest conspiracy IMO.

i know they should be regarded as reprehensible* for fleecing the gullible & so on, but I don't really mind people like Icke** and Hoagland, they may have a different... way of looking at things than some, or perhaps most, but they're different from those who (like e.g. the 'Moon Hoax') are effectively acccusing people who most people regard as very great heroes, as i said above, of being frauds and of claiming to have been something they haven't. That just seems disrespectful to me. As far as the 9/11 conspiracists go, I do think that they (mostly) do believe that a great wrong was committed, and want to see justice done, so i can see why they'd argue so passionately, even if i don't necessarily agree with them.

* or reptilian

** yes, it's true; i like Icke

:unsure2:

He claims that chemicals used to make juice boxes are turning people gay in a secret effort to lower the population. That's right, gay people are an evil government plot. He's claimed that all vaccines, not just modern ones but all of them, are designed to kill people and are evil. He's also made dozens of claims that false flag terrorist attacks are only "months away" and yet nothing happens. He's also made a lot of other predictions and claims that haven't happened. I'm not sure if he's outright lying or if he's just ignoring certain facts and making wild claims but both end with him misleading people to suit his own needs. Would think that after terrorist attacks fail to happened for the fifth time in a row that people would see that Jones isn't really on the ball.

Another thing that gets me is that some say the MSM is all about keeping the population scared and thus shouldn't be trusted. And yet Alex Jones is nothing but fear. As least the media networks put in some nice stories and aren't always screaming at us to be terrified.

Thanks for providing the specific examples. One has to ask if he's dishonest *or* mistaken. I'm not a regular listener of his show. I caught him on another show. He needs to take it down a notch or two. He makes great points at times, but they're drowned by his theatrics. He puts his own interpretation on *true* stories. That seems to be his method. Person A does or says something that is well documented. Jones then says that it can't be denied because sources prove it, and he's right. He then puts his own spin on the documented facts. That said, he brings important incidents to our awareness, and that's a great thing when the MSM is a joke.

What lies did he tell?

Did you not listen to his Y2K broadcast?

Anyone familiar with Jim Corr (he of "The Corrs" fame)?

I'm from the same part of the world as he is and have met his sisters of "The Corrs" fame. I know family members who follow him on Facebook and/or Twitter because they know him personally or share common friends and he is clearly barely tethered to reality. I've heard he regularly updates about 'chemtrail' planes flying over Ireland.

Too many for me in which to choose.

They are all as bad as each other.

If the question was 'Who is the most entertaining conspiracy theorist?' then that'd be less difficult to answer.

:tu:

As far as the 9/11 conspiracists go, I do think that they (mostly) do believe that a great wrong was committed, and want to see justice done, so i can see why they'd argue so passionately, even if i don't necessarily agree with them.

* or reptilian

** yes, it's true; i like Icke

As far as the 9/11 troothers go, the pure, unadulterated stupidity p***es me off. Reading 9/11 troothers feels like being *******d with pure stupidity. While Alex Jones and David Icke at least have some entertainment value, I find that sadly missing with the troothers.

What lies did he tell?

Did you not listen to his Y2K broadcast?

I didn't even know who he was back then. LOL I came late to the conspiracy game.

Anyone familiar with Jim Corr (he of "The Corrs" fame)?

I'm from the same part of the world as he is and have met his sisters of "The Corrs" fame. I know family members who follow him on Facebook and/or Twitter because they know him personally or share common friends and he is clearly barely tethered to reality. I've heard he regularly updates about 'chemtrail' planes flying over Ireland.

You're a lucky lad. Corr is quite cute, and his sisters ain't bad, either. I'm kidding. I'm really and truly straight. In any event, thanks for the information about Jim. I didn't know that about him. I hope that he's more lucid than Randy Quaid or Charlie Sheen. Of course, I must admit that they sounded believable on a few You Tube clips.

Has anyone mentioned Nancy Lieder yet? Not so much a CT'er, just a doomsday quack. They both feed on irrational fear though so they must be of the same species.

I think I might go back a little and mention a certain spoon bender who is even a lousy charlatan. And whom still walks amongst us today fleecing the gullible.

uriririr.jpg

Uri Geller abuses DMCA to cover up embarrassing YouTube videos

The latest person to discover how easy it is to abuse U.S. copyright law appears to be Uri Geller, the self-proclaimed "psychic" who has been fooling people about his supernatural powers for decades now. Geller has been exposed as a ridiculous fake time and time again, but he is trying hard to scrub the internet of all that embarrassing evidence so that his current business venture can trick more new suckers.

LINK

Do I win anything? :D

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

You win a "Like"... ;)

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 1

My favourite conspiracy theorist was a dude on another forum who had the wildest ideas.

( snip)

He was convinced I was a CIA disinformation agent. I don't think he was right in the head.

OMG... your cover has been blown... call the CIA... they will have you out of here in a matter of minutes...

Does that mean you are withdrawing your claims about the astronauts at the Apollo 11 press conference? Like the post here where you say they should be "jovial", which certainly looks to me like a claim that they should be more emotional:

http://www.unexplain...05#entry3713223

Don't you understand there are also negative emotions, such as anger or fear? A person does not have to be "jovial" to be "emotional". They can be afraid - to act nervous, as I noted.

Do you grasp the concept here?

I think I might go back a little and mention a certain spoon bender who is even a lousy charlatan. And whom still walks amongst us today fleecing the gullible.

uriririr.jpg

LINK

You win a nod from the late Johnny Carson. I still feel bad for Uri Geller. To those who don't know, Carson exposed (or ruined) one of Geller's psychic routines on "The Tonight Show". I didn't see the original, but the clip made me wince in sympathetic emotional pain.

• Like 1