Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

lol,

A legal loophole could prevent good Samaritans, instrumental in ending the manhunt for a fugitive ex-cop accused of killing four people, from claiming more than $1 million in reward money because Christopher Dorner died and was not captured.

http://news.yahoo.com/legal-loophole-could-hold-1m-dorner-reward-230004148--abc-news-topstories.html

• Like 1

Yeah. Pathetic

lol,

A legal loophole could prevent good Samaritans, instrumental in ending the manhunt for a fugitive ex-cop accused of killing four people, from claiming more than $1 million in reward money because Christopher Dorner died and was not captured.

http://news.yahoo.co...topstories.html

i was going to say always read the small print, but this is not small print "for information that will lead to Mr. Dorner's capture." it does not state dead or alive.

I love this:

The council ultimately decides how and to whom the reward will get paid. If its members are feeling generous, they could interpret the language of the original offer to make sure a worthy recipient gets paid.

We will see!

So you call this someone with a grudge? They planed on killing him he's not a mailman; who went postal Please I dare you to watch the video

Free To Roam answered your question very well. He definitely had a grudge. That's why he took his feuds and vendettas to the worst possible conclusions. "Grudge" might have been too *weak* of a word. He had a vendetta with law enforcement officers and their families to the point where he targeted them for death due to his personal grievances, which may or may not be based on facts. I would call that a grudge on steroids (pardon the corny cliche). Why would his actions *not* be indicative of a grudge? All of his murders were based on a grudge, and that's a common theme in these kinds of crimes.

• Like 3